Love U Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlBones
BlBones
551 Followers

The second thing that happened occurred as Dana was about to slip his cock into me for the first time that night. As he positioned himself and started to lower his cock into me he said, "I love you Faith. Do you love me?"

Although a little shocked, I responded, "Oh yes Dana. I love you too. I want to be with you all the time." The verbal exchange ended as his love tool penetrated all the way into me and we pumped until he blew a big load into me.

Once we came down from the sexual high, Dana looked me straight in the face and said, "Faith, I'm not kidding. I love you, but our present arrangement is making me crazy. Have you considered, or would you consider divorcing Henry?"

Well, to be absolutely truthful, I must admit that the idea of a divorce had crossed my mind on several occasions. However, the consideration always stopped when I admitted to myself that I really did love Henry. He is a wonderful husband and father and has always put me in front of anything that he might like or want. How wonderful it would be if I could just fire up his sex drive again. On the other hand, I doubted that anyone, especially Henry could ever come up to the mark that Dana had set. And then there was always the consideration of the twins. What would a divorce do to them? They are grown up but a divorce could hurt everyone deeply.

I looked back at Dana and said, "I love you too Dana. Maybe it's time to talk about our future." We had a long discussion and I had to tell him that I was not sure about a divorce right now; that I had considered it but I needed to think about it more.

Then I hit on an idea. I could make a couple of one night trips each month and Henry wouldn't object. If I did that, and Dana came here a couple of times a month, we could be with each other almost every week. He was not overjoyed with my solution but he acknowledged that it would probably work temporarily.

Using the client dinners and my one night excursions, we were able to see each other about once a week until we were together again in North Carolina. I don't know if Dana was happy, but I sure was. I had a wonderful home, a fantastic job, a perfect husband, and a very fulfilling lover. My world was perfect.

The beginning of the end to my perfect world began with my last trip to North Carolina. Although I had a room during the show, I spent the nights with Dana. After the day's routines we went to dinner and then to my room. We messed around but we were mainly waiting for me to have my nightly call with Henry. Shortly after the call we went to Dana's suite and made love.

You note that I said we made love, not that we had sex or that we fucked. I was in love with Dana and he loved me and we made love.

For the weekend and Monday and Tuesday, I stayed with Dana. Since the first time, the 'manufacturers' paid my expenses, I didn't want to change things and possibly raise suspicions.

On Friday afternoon when I called Henry, I hit the first bump in the road. When I informed him that I would be staying, he went through the roof. He didn't ask, he told me that these extended trips were going to stop, that we didn't need my income, and that he wanted a wife, not a furniture buyer.

We didn't argue. I knew Henry well enough to know that we had some serious face-to-face talking to do. I told him I would speak to my boss and that this would be the last. I was able to say what I did because I knew a promotion was coming and that my time away from home would be drastically cut. I also knew that Dana had applied for a position with my company and was likely to get it.

The next four days with Dana were wonderful, as usual. However, I was deeply bothered. Was it time for divorce talks? Could I just level with Henry and tell him that he wasn't enough; that I needed a lover? Could Dana and I go on as we have with no concentrated periods of being together? Was I way off base and should I get ready to tell Dana goodbye?

The truth was that sex with Henry had improved. But it was not like what Dana and I shared. It didn't have the excitement and intensity that I got from Dana. And, worst of all, I loved them both; differently but both just the same.

All these questions, and no one to confide in, rendered the four days not as happy as I would have liked them to be. Dana became aware of my 'down' mood and tried to offer assistance but I couldn't accept it. I just told him that I was not feeling real well. In the end, I did tell him about Henry's ultimatum to which he replied that it looked like it was the time for me to seriously consider divorce. That didn't help to end my days with him on a high note. I was being squeezed on both sides.

Soon after I returned home, my promotion was announced and I was able to tell Henry that my long trips from home were ending. To my surprise, Henry informed me that he would probably be making more trips but that they would only be for one night for the most part.

The week after my promotion, my life took a new and wonderful turn. It was announced that Dana would join our firm next week. I immediately made plans to have him to the house for dinner. I wanted my two loves to meet and I was looking forward to having them as friends, a husband and a lover. I asked Henry if it would be OK to invite a new member of the firm to dinner since he was staying in a hotel while waiting for his condo. Henry was happy for me to do it.

My joy went away when Dana came for supper and the evening ended early when Henry basically invited Dana to leave. After he left, I lit into Henry and he made it very clear to me that he did not like Dana and he wanted me to avoid him. I should have taken the warning sign and double checked everything thereafter to make sure I didn't do anything to raise suspicions. But, as it turned out, I didn't

The following week, Henry had to leave for two nights. I screwed up by not turning on my cell phone on the second night when I went to Dana's and Henry figured out what I was doing. The end came swiftly and mercilessly.

As I said before, the end came six years ago. I should be looking forward to my thirty-fifth wedding anniversary. I have hoped against hope that somehow Henry and I could get back together. But I realize now that it is a silly hope. No one who calls himself a man would put up with or forgive what I did to him.

I found that I was pregnant a few weeks after we split and no matter how you counted it, it had to be Dana's. A week after I told him, he (Dana) resigned from his job, left the city, and I never heard from him again. I learned about that time that Dana had been divorced twice and that there was no pregnant wife who had been tragically killed.

My children basically abandoned me when they found out what happened. I was not invited to either of their weddings because if I was invited, Henry would not come. I now have three grandchildren but have only seen the one belonging to my daughter a couple of times. I don't exist as far as my son is concerned.

Now I live an almost normal single life. I have friends and I do the things most people do. But, I don't have a husband to go home to or children to visit. In essence, I have no one to love me or for me to share my love with.

Remarry you ask? Not on your life. I would only be hiding my grief in someone else. No one deserves that burden, especially when it comes covered under a love that can never be replaced.

I am sitting before my fireplace and have fed a collection of over one hundred letters with "Love U" postage into the fire one at a time. The only remaining envelope is the last one, the 'Love you not" envelope. I look at it for several long moments and then toss it in and watch it burn. And with the last ember from the envelope dying I say to myself through a stream of tears, "You stupid unloving bitch. You really knew better but you wouldn't listen to your head. You couldn't realize what you had until you screwed it up."

I think I heard one of you readers ask if I had contemplated suicide?

Yes, I certainly did! But as you already know; I'm not that strong a person.

BlBones
BlBones
551 Followers
12