Love vs. Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my," Athene said softly. "How beautiful you both are. How ravishingly beautiful. Your nakedness is causing my stomach to feel uneasy as if a myriad of butterflies were flitting inside it. My heart is pounding beneath my breasts, and I find breathing difficult. My mind is creating so many erotic images, images I have never had before. It's all so very strange."

"Not to worry, Athene. This is all very natural. All that you are experiencing and feeling will come to you soon once Venus and I make love to your body and satisfy your emotional needs, and then you will understand your urges of love and surges of sexual desire. Aren't we Venus?"

Venus shook her head. "We certainly are, Athene. Both of us, and Aphrodite is going to go first," she added reluctantly.

"I don't understand," said Athene.

"You will, Athene. I want you to get up onto the pedestal and lie down on the pillows Venus and I brought, and then get comfortable and relax."

Venus and Aphrodite helped Athene get onto the base of the pedestal where she lay down on the soft pillows with two of them under her head. Once she was comfortably in place Aphrodite climbed up onto the pedestal and knelt near Athene's head. Venus sat on a pillow nearby, leaning against a side of the pedestal so she had a good view of what Aphrodite was going to be doing to Athene. She was also already gently massaging her pussy, getting it warm and juicy.

"Now, Athene, just relax and bask in the joy of the art of Lesbos. You do know about the isle of Lesbos? Do you not?" asked Aphrodite.

"Yes," answered Athene, "that is the Greek isle west of Athens where it is said only women live and where they make love with one another."

"That's correct, Athene," Aphrodite said, "and that's exactly what Venus and I are going to do with you, teaching you the art of Lesbos and helping you enjoy the thrill of making love, woman to woman."

"With the way I'm feeling now do with me as you will. I feel so sensually excited and filled with sexual urges, and I have this funny tingling at the top of my womanhood," Athene said.

Aphrodite and Venus smiled at Athene, and Aphrodite said, "Athene, that funny tingling feeling you are having at the top of your womanhood which, by the way, we just call it pussy, is your clitoris, the most sensual organ in a woman's body. It is the only organ that was made by the gods that is intended especially for sexual enjoyment, and that is its only purpose. Only women have a clitoris that is often shortened to clit that can bring untold sexual enjoyment when a woman has an orgasm and sometimes more than one orgasm. But you're going to find this out before the night is over and Venus and I have finished teaching you the joys of Lesbos."

"Oh, you excite me so just by what you are telling me, and I can't wait until you and Venus make it so," Athene said.

"Well let's not waste another second, Athene. Let us begin with a kiss," Aphrodite said as, from her kneeling position, she leaned forward and lightly put her parted lips on top of Athene's who had closed her eyes as their lips touched. Aphrodite's arms caressed Athene's shoulders as her breasts pressed against Athene's breasts.

She felt the soft pressure of Aphrodite's lips on hers, and it was very erotic. So much so, Athene pressed back so that her lips opened up slightly, leaving a small gap between them. Aphrodite, never to pass up an opportunity, quickly, but softly, slid her tongue between Athene's lips and entered her moist mouth. Once inside Aphrodite explored Athene's mouth with her tongue, touching her teeth, her gums, the insides of her cheeks, and, of course, her moving tongue, both on the top and the bottom. She also thrust her tongue as deeply into her throat as possible.

All of this lingual attention Aphrodite gave to Athene was exceedingly arousing, and taking Aphrodite's lead, Athene returned kind for kind so that their tongues were dueling and intertwining with one another.

"Mmmmmmmm," Athene sighed at the sensual pleasure the kiss with Aphrodite gave her, a kiss that seemed as if it would never end.

Encouraged by Athene's moans, Aphrodite took Athene's tongue between her lips, drawing it deeper into her own mouth, and sucked on it with vigor.

She took Athene's face between her hands and pressed their lips together so that their noses were together, side to side. The pleasure was so erotic Athene would have it never end, but it did end when Aphrodite broke the kiss by separating their lips and removing her mouth off Athene's tongue.

Athene was crestfallen but did not have long to be so since Aphrodite kissed her way over Athene's cheek and onto her left ear where she blew into it softly, saying, "I want you Athene, and I'm going to pleasure you as you've never known your whole life."

As Aphrodite started licking around Athene's ear, beginning on its outer edge and slowly working towards the ear canal, wanton images and feelings filled Athene. Being inexperienced in the matters of love, female love, Athene didn't quite know what her body wanted. She just knew there were parts of her that were so aroused, and she felt erotic pleasure rush through her body from head to feet. The amorous feelings were absolutely tauntingly incredible.

Aphrodite curled the tip of her tongue and inserted it inside Athene's ear canal and with small movements licked around it, and as she slowly withdrew her tongue from Athene's ear, she whispered, "Oh, Athene, how much I want you, the pleasure of giving you sensual attention and the pleasure of receiving the gift of your luscious body beneath my hands and mouth."

Aphrodite's words echoed inside Athene's mind, and they caused more waves of wanton desire wash throughout her body, becoming particularly sensitive in her nipples and in her pussy. But from time to time her whole body seemed to be covered with gooseflesh.

From Athene's ear Aphrodite kissed her way down the side of her face and onto her swan-like neck where she kissed and licked a line down to her shoulder. When Aphrodite reached Athene's shoulders, she removed her hands from her face and brought them down to her shoulders and put her open hands on them, rubbing them with her warm palms.

Aphrodite slid her hands down the outside of Athene's shoulders and onto her forearms until her hands were resting on top of Athene's hands. Once she had her hands in place, Aphrodite took Athene's hands, and she gently turned them over until her palms up and she had them covered with her hands. Aphrodite insinuated her fingers between Athene's so that their hands were against one another, palms to palms. In this way Aphrodite easily stretched Athene's arms outward from her body until they were almost even with her shoulders. This position made Athene look as if she were on a cross, a cross of love.

Taking turns, Aphrodite kissed her way along each of Athene's arms, and once she had kissed and licked the tops of Athene's arms and hands she rolled them until the soft undersides were exposed. In this position Aphrodite did as she had done on the tops of Athene's arms, kiss and lick her way from her fingers and palms to the undersides of her shoulders, only this time Aphrodite stopped and lingered to lick and kiss Athene's soft inner elbow that is so sensitive and her armpits that were covered with thin, golden hair. Aphrodite was more than familiar with these erogenous zones of a woman, and she knew this attention would be just one more way of continuing to heighten Athene's erotic wantonness.

Aphrodite was correct in her assumption because, when she kissed and licked inside Athene's sensitive armpits, she moaned loudly enough so that her moans echoed within the windowless temple, the only opening being the high, giant door.

Aphrodite was very pleased with herself since she hadn't reached the parts of Athene that would really give her stimuli to help bring her to her first orgasm. She moved her hands from Athene's arms down her sides just underneath her armpits.

Once there Aphrodite slid her hands slowly along Athene's sides, making sure that when she was opposite her large, round breasts, she let her hands tantalizing touch where her breasts and chest meet. Aphrodite then slowly moved her hands from Athene's sides to her breasts, cupping their fullness as she continued until her palms rested on Athene's areolas and nipples.

"Ohhhhh! May the gods be blessed," sighed Athene. "That feelsso good. Your touch on my breasts is like a gentle breeze from the sea. And yet, it makes my nipples hard and erect."

"That is the way it should be, Athene my sweet. All actions of love are for sensual pleasure that are intended to have you concentrate everything on the feelings you have flowing within yourself due to your mind-controlled eroticism," said Aphrodite.

All the while Aphrodite was making love to Athene, Venus was filled with her own sexual arousal, feeling her own nipples harden, her own pussy getting wet, her clit tingling with desire. She wanted to be touched, to have her own needs satisfied, and to achieve her own orgasm. Therefore, even though Aphrodite had won first choice of seducing Athene and teaching her Sapphic love, she, nevertheless, could not stop herself from touching, feeling, and playing with her own breasts and pussy. It was expecting just too much for a goddess of love or any woman.

However, despite her sexual longings Venus had to watch and wait for her turn to have Athene and, hopefully, to bring her to a second orgasm faster than Aphrodite will have done with her first orgasm. Whether this was an advantage or disadvantage Venus didn't know. Sometimes a woman's second orgasm comes quickly after her first while at other times it takes much longer to re-arouse her libido so that she can cum again.

"Only time will tell," Venus mused as the seduction of Athene continued.

Aphrodite was in a state of euphoria as she felt and massaged Athene's wonderfully large, soft breasts, breasts that were as white as alabaster with small, blue veins just barely seen beneath the skin. Along with her massaging Aphrodite from time to time took each hard nipple between her thumbs and forefingers and gently twisted and pulled them.

Once having been pleased with the touch of Athene's breasts she knew she had to taste them. Therefore, she wrapped her hands around the bottoms of Athene's breasts as best she could and slowly slid them upwards until they encircled her areolas and nipples between her fingers, causing her hard nipples to stand atop puffy mounds of flesh.

When Aphrodite saw Athene's nipples and how delectable they looked, she lowered her head with open mouth and placed her moist lips completely around Athene's left breast, licking it with her tongue and gently sucking it with her mouth.

Athene drew a deep breath when she felt Aphrodite's mouth on her excited breasts, and by reflex she lifted her torso upward off the pillow, pushing her hard nipple deeper into Aphrodite's mouth.

"Mmmppph," was all that came from Aphrodite since she could not speak with Athene's nipple deeply inside her mouth.

However, she was satisfied to suck on Athene's left nipple, but when Athene let herself back down onto the pillows, Aphrodite moved to Athene's right breast, first having buried her face between her cleavage.

Aphrodite sucked and massaged Athene's breasts while she reached out and played with Aphrodite's hair, pressing down on her head to make the contact intensely tight.

Again, however, as enjoyable as it was to suck Athene's breasts, Aphrodite had her main goal ahead of her, Athene's pussy. Therefore, she lifted her head, drew a line of saliva between Athene's cleavage, and from there she left a wet trail down her chest, over her beautifully rounded abdomen that was crowned with a perfectly round bellybutton, and to the very edge of Athene's pubic hair.

Aphrodite was very close to her Nirvana, and she knew it because she smelled the sweet, feminine fragrance emanating from Athene's womanhood. Aphrodite inhaled deeply and was immediately transported to a place filled with the smells of lavender and mint.

"Oh, Athene, I am now so anxious to taste your pussy by licking your vulva, thrusting my tongue into your vagina, and playing and sucking on your clit," Aphrodite said to a moaning Athene.

Enamored by Athene's essence Aphrodite grasped her at the hips and pushed her lovely face into Athene's most generous mound of golden pubic hair, feeling the hair on her nose, chin, and cheeks.

"This is marvelous beyond belief," thought Aphrodite as she moved her face around Athene's pubic mound, licking and sucking her hair with her tongue and mouth and sometimes pulling wet strands of it between her lips.

She gave no thought to Venus who was sitting on a pillow close to them, her sexual urges being set aflame in her groin while she continued to finger fuck her creamy vagina and rub her excited clit.

"Oh, I wish it was my face where Aphrodite's is now. It must have been the gods who ordained it so," thought Venus.

A loud groan brought Venus back to her senses, and she riveted her eyes on the two before her with Athene lying there with her legs spread widely, and Aphrodite now kneeling between them with her head locked against Athene's warm, rounded thighs.

In the midst of Athene's moans of erotic pleasure, Aphrodite slid her body down to the edge and slid off of the pedestal until she stood on the marble floor. Grasping Athene by her ankles, she then helped her down to the edge of the pedestal so that her ass cheeks were near it. Aphrodite placed her hands on Athene's lower legs just above the ankles and gently pushed them upwards until her knees were bent and her feet were flat on the floor of the pedestal, and as she did so Aphrodite spread Athene's legs wide, forming a larger "V" with her legs to match the smaller "V" of her pussy.

This position gave Aphrodite a wondrous view of Athene's pussy that allowed her to look directly into the vortex of Athene's pussy from her vulva into her vaginal opening.

Aphrodite moved her hands softly up Athene's calves, over her knees, and down her warm, silky smooth inner thighs. Once there Aphrodite reached around and put her hands onto Athene's hips, giving her full access to Athene's pussy, and she planned to make good use of it. So unrestrained were her sexual spirits, she immersed her face between Athene's labia that were coated with a thick layer of vaginal lubricant. Athene's natural lubricant made it easy for Aphrodite to insert her tongue inside Athene's vulva. She tauntingly licked around the edge, feeling the soft tissue give way to her probing tongue whose taste buds came alive with Athene's own, personal flavor. It was sweet but slightly salty like the sea, both making an excellent mix of sexual smell and taste.

"Ohhhhh, does Athene's pussy smell and taste so good," sighed Aphrodite as she probed deeper to the back of Athene's vulva where her tongue touched a mucous membrane whose thinness partially blocked the way into Athene's vaginal sheath. However, with a little pressure it gave way to Aphrodite's tongue as she toyed with it, going round and round in circles while at the same time increasing the pressure as she went.

Athene felt her world changing upside-down because of what Aphrodite was doing to her. Never in the memory of herself had anyone or anything probed her pussy as Aphrodite was doing, not even herself.

While Athene pondered the recesses of her mind, she suddenly felt a sharp stab at and beyond the mucous membrane in the back of her vulva where a small tear appeared.

The pain was not intense, but, nevertheless, it came as a shock to her since she didn't know what had happened, that Aphrodite was able to lengthen her tongue so that it broke her hymen with the toying and stabbing with the tip of her tongue.

While Athene composed herself, Aphrodite tasted a salty, metallic liquid that ran into her mouth, and she knew it was Athene's gift of her virginity to her who was the first to make love with her.

However, not wanting to be selfish and knowing this gift of a woman can be given only once in her life, even if she is a goddess immortal, she lifted her head whose lips were coated red and motioned to Venus to come and dip her mouth into the fountain of Athene's virgin blood.

Venus was filled with joy at Aphrodite's invitation, knowing, as Aphrodite had, it was a once-in-a-lifetime experience for both the receiver and the giver to share this special gift of a woman's virginity.

When Venus had her fill, she raised her head, licking her blood-coated lips, and returned to the cushions on which she sat while Aphrodite continued her attention of Athene's pussy. Now that Athene's deflowering had been accomplished, Aphrodite was free to explore further into her vaginal sheath.

This is something all women can do with one another, but there was one significant difference when it came to goddesses and mortals. Mortals were confined to their physical capabilities in giving one another sexual pleasure, but goddesses know no boundaries. They have the ability to be shape-shifters, meaning they can change their form or they can control the parts of their bodies for whatever purpose they desire.

Aphrodite rolled Athene back onto her shoulders so that her ass came off the pedestal floor with her hands supporting Athene in this elevated position. When Athene was in position to Aphrodite's liking, she kissed her way down the inside of Athene's smooth and flawless thighs until her lips were touching the fringe of Athene's pubic hair and the creases between her thighs and abdomen. Here she wanted to delve the very depths of Athene's sweet pussy, so she caused her tongue to swell to fit the contour of her vaginal sheath as well as its length.

Aphrodite slowly pressed forward, touching Athene's ridges on the top of her vaginal sheath, and then she came to a very soft, spongy area that she knew would make Athene feel good and sexually arouse her since she knew this same kind of area inside her own vagina.

Aphrodite at this time shape shifted but not her whole body, only her tongue. She enlarged it to fit Athene's love canal in order to increase Athene's pleasure. Because of Aphrodite's enlarged tongue she lingered at this soft spot and slowly moved her tongue back and forth, sending wave after wave of sexually charged feelings throughout Athene's stimulated body.

"Ohhhhhhhh, Aphrodite, that feels so wonderfully good, and it stimulates my pussy so much it is sometimes hard to bear," sighed Athene.

With her tongue inside Athene's love canal Aphrodite was able only to make a sound through her nostrils that seemed like, "Mmm mmm."

After lingering on this most sensitive spot inside Athene's vagina, she pushed ahead until her tongue hit the back wall of her womb. Now Aphrodite enlarged her tongue to accommodate the womb, flattening the tip of her tongue to explore all over the back until her tongue touched the round part of her womanhood that stood out from the vaginal wall. Aphrodite felt its size, diameter, and texture with her tongue. As she licked the face of it, she felt a small indentation in the center of Athene's fleshy cylinder, around which she moved her tongue over and over again.

Feeling this stimulation on this part of her vagina so aroused Athene that she pumped her hips up and down, trying to make the most of Aphrodite's expanded tongue inside her pussy.

Sensing Athene's sexually charged reaction to her tongue exploration of her pussy, Aphrodite slowly began to withdrawal her tongue out of Athene's vaginal canal, but Athene, not wanting the sensations to end, squeezed her legs together in order to keep Aphrodite's tongue inside her pussy, capturing Aphrodite's face between her legs by clamping them together somewhat like a large, sea scallop does when capturing its prey.