Love vs. Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, before Aphrodite and Venus could say or do anything, Athene dropped to her knees in front of Venus, grabbed her around her ass, and managed to bend her head in a position good enough for her to eat Venus' pussy. She wanted to taste her womanly fluid. She lapped at Venus' pussy, sucking on her swollen clit, and such ministrations quickly had its effect on Venus since she was in a very excited and agitated state of sexual arousal.

"Oh, yes, Athene. Eat me. Eat my pussy, and I'll cum into your mouth as you did into Aphrodite's and mine," Venus moaned.

Inspired by Venus' words, Athene sucked her excited clit even harder and stronger until she felt Venus's inner thighs tremble against her face. With the trembling came the flood of Venus' orgasm as she ejaculated her pussy juice all over Athene's face and into her open and willing mouth.

"Mmmmmm. The taste of a woman is overwhelming. I love it," Athene thought to herself.

When Venus had exhausted her supply of female elixir, she stepped away from Athene, took her by her hands, and helped her to stand in front of her.

"Thank you, Athene. I never expected that, but it was wonderful," Venus smiled lovingly at Athene.

She then brought Athene to herself and kissed her tenderly, and at the same time she waved to Aphrodite to join in the sharing of wanton but relieved passion.

After the sharing of kisses ended, the three clasped hands and looked from one to the other.

However, taking the lead, Aphrodite said to both Venus and Athene, "All good things must come to an end, but now it is time. Come, let us go and stand before your beautiful statue, Athene," Aphrodite said.

Athene had a quizzical look on her face, not knowing the reason regarding what Aphrodite had just said.

"The reason will become clear shortly, Athene, about what I just said," Aphrodite said as she looked deeply into Athene's grey eyes.

She led the way to the front of the statue where Aphrodite stood Athene's right and Venus on her left. When Athene looked up at her glorious statue, she saw the head of Medusa in its beautiful form embossed on the bodice of her gown, her hair now flowing as hair and not as serpents.

Medusa, in her full body, looked down upon Athene, Aphrodite, and Venus and asked, "And why was it you two put me in the middle of your whimsical contest to see who is more seductive and could bring Athene to orgasm faster than the other? I fail to see the purpose, but we know even among goddesses exists feelings of vanity to build up ones own esteem by reflecting ones worth through the worship of mortals?"

"Yes, Medusa, I guess to you it does seem whimsically empty of meaning," Aphrodite replied. "But it is important to us, and we beg your forgiveness if we've overstepped our bounds of right and wrong."

"Well, whether all of this is true or not, nevertheless, I guess I should feel privileged that you selected me to be the intermediary between you two in this matter. I shall admit though, I thought counting Athene's breaths before achieving her orgasms was sophomoric. Nevertheless, here is my mediation regarding your contest, and I trust you will abide by it without negative feelings between you, especially since you, Venus, is Aphrodite's counterpart, and, therefore, share what is the same for you both.

"The difference is basically that you, Aphrodite, are worshiped by Greeks, and you, Venus, are worshiped by Romans. Beyond this I find no real difference between the two of you. Except...."

"Except what?" asked Venus and Aphrodite.

"Except that the breath count of Athene was as close as three, Aphrodite having those three fewer breaths on her side. However, my decision is that the count was so close, you two are equal in beauty as well as equal in power to have mortals worship and adore you.

"Besides, in your contest ofLove vs. Love, all three of you experiencederos (sexual love with passionate desires and longings),philia (sisterly love of friendship, concern, and respect for another's personal well being and feelings), but most importantlyagape (unconditional, giving love for love's sake and a rational love that is not based on total self-interest). What greater gift could the three of you give to one another as well as receive?" Medusa said to Aphrodite, Venus, and Athene before in the fullness of her goddess body she departed as easily as she had entered Athene's temple, leaving behind her mask like image on the bodice of Athene's dress as sculptured in her statue.

"Before we depart, there is one last thing we must do if you remember, Venus, what it was," said Aphrodite.

Venus paused for a moment, and then a gleam entered her eyes. "Yes, I remember now. We agreed Athene would be the final judge beyond Medusa's mediation as far as our helping her to achieve her orgasms. Right?"

"Yes, Venus. That is exactly right. So, now, Athene, tell us which of us was the better at helping you have your orgasms, Venus or I?" asked Aphrodite somewhat confidently that it would be she whom Athene would chose.

However, Athene, taking Medusa's lead, answered, "I must agree with Medusa's mediation. As far as the number of breaths I had during each love making with you two, it was so close that it was and should be considered a tie. You were both wonderful lovers who introduced me to the art of women making love with women. Your hands, fingers, mouths, tongues, and lips on my body were absolutely divine."

Aphrodite and Venus both smiled at Athene because of her decision.

"But...but I must tell you, while both of you were excellent and exciting lovers, you did, insofar as each of you have your own style and ways of loving, help me achieve my orgasms. To put it another way, you were different but the same, my orgasms being the common denominator. And without a doubt I enjoyed both tremendously," said Athene.

Aphrodite and Venus looked deeply into one another's eyes with affirmation of Medusa's decision and Athene's confirmation.

Therefore, Aphrodite said, "Well, then, Venus, I guess our contest hasn't really proved anything between us, but it has shown that you are my counterpart, my alter ego, my other self."

Venus reached out and took Aphrodite's hands into hers and said, "This is true."

"So," said Aphrodite, "since both you and I are known as the Goddess of Love, it is not Love vs. Love. Let us use the Greek wordagape that means equal love."

Thus, Agape was the kind of love Venus and Aphrodite shared with Athene that became a reality for them in their seducing Athene in her temple and introducing her to the art of Lesbos.