Love vs. Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, Athene had nothing to worry about since Aphrodite, now that she had explored the recesses of Athene's love canal, intended to fuck it with her shape shifter changed tongue that fit so well inside Athene's pussy.

Thus, taking a firmer grasp of Athene's hips with splayed fingers on her ass cheeks, Aphrodite thrust her tongue deeper inside Athene all the way to the back wall, rubbing the ridges; the soft, spongy spot; and the circular, fleshy piece coming out from the back wall.

"Unnh," Athene groaned when she felt Aphrodite's tongue hit her womb and "Ooooh" as she withdrew her tongue back to the opening to Athene's vagina.

The sounds of "Unnh and Ooooh" brought on by each thrust and withdrawal into and out of Athene's pussy echoed throughout the temple that was mainly built of smooth, cool marble. Even the pillars of the beautiful, two-level colonnade helped the sensuous sounds reverberate in the temple that still had the smell of burning spices in the air.

In the midst of Aphrodite's tongue fucking Athene's pussy, erotic shivers coursed throughout her body, and her inner thighs trembled with ecstatic energy. She was reaching the height of her arousal from which she would soon give way to her erotic self and let her orgasm take over her rational self so she could focus on the intense, erotic sensations she was feeling between her splayed legs and onto her throbbing, vibrating clit. These were feelings Athene had never experienced before in all her life as a goddess, but now it would be soon.

Athene's face became flushed, and her breathing came in short gulps. Her eyes were lightly shut while her face was sculptured by sexual convulsions.

"Ohhhh, Aphrodite, what are you doing to me? Never have I felt so alive, wanting to have this tingling energy I feel find release from within me. The pleasure is almost too much to bear," Athene wailed.

To Athene's great disappointment Aphrodite slowly slid her enlarged tongue out of Athene's pussy so she could return it back to its original shape and respond to Athene's sexual need to achieve orgasm.

"Don't worry, Athene. You are almost there," assured Aphrodite.

Venus, too, was caught up in the throes of sexual joy and was close to having an orgasm through self-love.

"But, what must I do to make it happen?" asked Athene.

"You need not do anything, Athene," answered Aphrodite. "Your body will take over, and your mind will gather your erotic senses and cause a wonderful, pulsating orgasm between your legs at the very center of your womanhood, your clit."

"Ohhhhh, the pressure I am feeling. I must let go," hissed Athene.

"Yes, Love. Just let go," Venus encouraged Athene as Aphrodite continued to lick her way up between Athene's pussy lips and onto her excited, aroused, blood engorged clit.

"Yessssss, oh yessss. I feel it. I'm not controlling my erotic feelings. They are controlling me, and the sexual feelings are wonderful," Athene said, her cheeks becoming flushed and sweat now covering her whole body as her orgasm hit her.

Aphrodite, sucking one last time on Athene's vibrating clit, moved her head down to put her mouth over Athene's urethra and vaginal opening to receive the first letting go of Athene's sexual fluid from her vagina.

It was none too soon because just as she had her mouth into position, the floodgates within Athene opened up and came flooding like waves of a raging sea stirred up by the trident of the god Poseidon. These waves of Athene's bodily fluids filled Aphrodite's mouth and washed all over her face and down over her breasts. It was of such quantity it was too much even for a goddess to take it all.

Athene continued to grind her hips up and down on Aphrodite's beautiful face and secured it to her wet pussy by putting her hands onto the back of Aphrodite's head and pushing with force against it.

Time passed, whether human time or god time, no one was sure. Maybe they were the same. Athene knew only that she had been overpowered by her first orgasm that was so far above the feelings she had in her deflowering that was but fleeting moments.

When Athene started to relax, she let go of the hold she had on Aphrodite's head, spreading her thighs so Aphrodite was able to stand upright. While still in the euphoric state between intense feelings and rational thought, Aphrodite just stood there, looking down upon Athene's beautiful body that was soaked in sweat and her body fluid, and her mind recalled the whole scene as it played itself out from the beginning when she and Venus met her in the temple to the furious orgasm she had just consummated with her lover. It was truly a story for the gods.

Aphrodite gently lowered Athene's legs so that her ass was back on the floor. She then climbed up onto the pedestal and helped Athene slide back where she had been lying on the pillows, two of them under her head.

Athene was still breathing deeply as Aphrodite looked down upon her. Aphrodite lowered herself onto Athene and took her into her arms so that she might share a lover's kiss with her before they parted, and when their lips met, Athene tasted the nectar of herself that she had expelled from her body during her wondrous orgasm.

Aphrodite sat up and looked towards Venus, and said, "It is your turn now to make love with Athene."

Aphrodite saw a despondent look cross Venus' face.

"Oh, not to worry, Venus. Remember, she is a goddess and is capable of the most difficult of feats, even having more than one orgasm in the same night. Why, even mortal women are capable of doing that," Aphrodite smirked. "But she was magnificent? Was she not?"

"Yes, she was that, Aphrodite, and I now look forward to making love with her and seeing if I'm able to help her have an orgasm faster than you were able," said Venus.

Aphrodite smiled broadly and said, "IF you think you can, she is all yours."

Venus came to Athene and stood over her.

"Are you ready to be taken on another journey into ecstasy and sexual bliss, Athene?" Venus asked in a sultry voice.

Athene smiled up at Venus and replied, "Yes, Venus. I'm more than ready. Now that I have experienced what glorious feelings come from having an orgasm I am ready to feel them once more. More than ready."

"Then how would you like it? Is there any special way you can think of?" Venus asked.

"Since this is all new to me, I really don't know all the ways or positions of womanly love, so I'll leave it to your discretion. Besides, let us fall back on a saying we goddesses and gods know regarding the land and mortals who worship you that will be spoken in many days to come. 'When in Rome, do as the Romans do.'

"And we have foreseen what debauchery goes on at your bacchanals in honor of the godBacchus, theGod of Wine, who, in his name, were enjoyed by the Romans great, sensual orgies. Of course, as is the case, the Greek mortals honor his counterpart in the name of the GodDionysus for whom they celebrate a day of wine and passion to excess in an orgy of the flesh."

Venus smiled down at Athene, "Then, my sweet Athene, take my hand, and I'll help you up. I want you to stand on the second level of the pedestal facing me."

Athene did as Venus had asked. She now stood before Venus with her pussy level with Venus' face.

"Now, I'm going to turn you up-side-down and lift you up until you are able to put your knees over my shoulders so that your legs are spread around my neck and I can have easy access to your pussy. Your beautiful face will be looking at the feet of your statue. And you need not worry about our being in this position since with our goddess powers you will feel as light as the froth of a wave kissing the shore," Venus said.

Venus stooped down, taking hold of Athene by her waist, and as she stood up, she turned her upside-down, lifting her up until Athene's legs could drape over her shoulders. Venus immediately put her hands on the front of Athene's thighs and positioned her so that she ended up with Athene's hairy, blonde pussy close to her face, and because Athene's legs were separated by her neck, this allowed Venus to lower her face into Athene's wide crotch.

Athene felt Venus' firm breasts press against the small of her back while Venus felt the warmth and softness of Athene's skin rubbing against her breasts with their puffed up hard nipples.

In this upside-down position Athene was in Venus saw the velvety flesh beneath her soft, pubic hair. She saw Athene's puckered asshole; the crack between her ass cheeks; her vulva that was still slightly agape and covered with her pussy cream from her first orgasm with Aphrodite; the flaring line of her labia, both minora and majora, that ascended between her legs to form her crotch; the coming together of her pussy lips at her clit and its protective hood and upward to the shaft.

Seeing Athene's crotch, however, was not enough for Venus. She wanted her other senses stimulated also as she ate Athene's pussy; therefore, she lowered her head between Athene's inner thighs towards her vulva, sliding her flushed cheeks against Athene's sensitive skin that sent erotic chills up and down Athene's spine, something she thought she would not feel after having such a powerful orgasm with Aphrodite. When she reached her pussy lips, Venus stuck out her wet tongue and licked Athene's vulva and spread the beginning of her pussy lips until it entered the opening of her vagina. The feel and taste of Athene's pussy intoxicated the senses of Venus' body.

"Ahhhh, the taste of pussy cream is, indeed, the nectar of the goddesses, a gift to be enjoyed," Venus thought as her mind created images of all she had planned for Athene before the night was over.

With her face buried in Athene's pussy, Venus had what she wanted ever since she had made the bet with Aphrodite as to which of them could make Athene cum more quickly. Her mouth and tongue were now between Athene's asshole and vaginal hole.

"Ah, which to do first?" Venus asked herself. "I think I'll start with Athene's asshole just to get her juices flowing."

Venus flattened her tongue so that it covered not only Athene's asshole but the inner sides of her ass cheeks, too. Once in position she began a torturous licking. As it was with her pussy, she had a virgin asshole, too.

"Aphrodite might have had the pleasure of deflowering Athene's vaginal virginity, but I now have the chance of deflowering her asshole virginity," Venus thought, feeling quite pleased with herself.

Oh, how Venus loved the feel of Athene's skin and how her asshole puckered slightly at the touch of her probing tongue as she licked back and forth and circled it with gentle caresses.

Athene moaned with pure pleasure.

"Ah, that's enough foreplay," thought Venus. "It's time to get down with what I really want to do to excite and thrill Athene with my lingual loving.

Venus was, as was Aphrodite, a shape shifter, and she was able to enjoy being mortal or a goddess, using her powers as she willed. As such, she rolled her tongue into a tight, pointed spear of flesh that she gently placed into the center of Athene's asshole, and once in position Venus began to insinuate her tongue past her sphincter muscle, feeling Athene's asshole spread and give way to her slowly probing tongue.

Deep groans escaped from Athene as she thrilled to the lengthening of Venus' tongue inside her asshole that was by now making its own kind of lubricant to aid Venus' tongue along its journey up her ass.

Hearing Athene's groans of sexual pleasure, Aphrodite was extremely aroused, and as Venus had done she played with her dripping, wet pussy by rubbing her fingers rapidly back and forth on her very tender, sensitive clit as well as taking time to thrust her first two fingers into her vagina as far as she could reach and finger fucked herself.

Once Venus thought she had her tongue inside Athene's asshole far enough, she began to tongue fuck it, driving it in and out, first slowly but then quickly, and she would change the size of her tongue from time to time just to keep Athene sexually off-guard as to what she was going to do to her bottom next.

"Oh, Venus, when Aphrodite's tongue fucked my vagina, it felt so wonderfully sensual and exciting, but this is sensual and exciting, too," sighed Athene as she felt her body giving way to Venus' caressing and tongue fucking her asshole.

However, Venus knew this was not going to be enough to get Athene off, so she slid her tongue completely out of her asshole, unfurled it and flattened it out wider than the normal tongue. She licked a wide swath from Athene's asshole, past her perineum, and back to her vulva where she felt and tasted Athene's pussy that had been oozing pussy cream.

"Mmmmm, Athene's pussy cream tastes so good," smiled Venus within herself. "But now I want more."

As she did when she tongue fucked Athene's asshole, Venus rolled up her tongue so that it would be a tight fit inside her vaginal sheath. She knew it would change shape as was needed according to the contours of it from front to back. Thus, Venus slowly inserted her thick tongue inside Athene's pussy and felt the opening give to its forward pressure.

With the same sensitivities as Aphrodite experienced, Venus felt all the sweet spots along the top of Athene's vaginal sheath, the ridges; the soft, spongy spot; the fleshy organ at the back of her womb; and the back wall itself. She didn't miss a spot, and to each erogenous zone she gave special attention, stirring new sexual feelings throughout Athene's body that slowly but surely were helping her to press on towards her orgasm.

Athene squirmed and convulsed her hips, rotating them around Venus's searching tongue that moved outward and then thrust inward, licking hard at each sensitive place, and Venus felt that soft, spongy area atop Athene's pussy wall enlarging with her body fluid that was increasing with the constant excitation of her pussy.

"Ohhhhh, Venus, as did Aphrodite, you are touching all the right spots and making me feel so much sexual energy course throughout my body from my head to my feet. My clit is tingling and vibrating so much I can hardly contain myself under the fucking of your tongue in and out of my pussy," Athene said as if she were sighing each word with her wanton voice of sensual pleasure.

Venus was pleased with Athene's words and was inspired to get to the spot of all her excitement. She, therefore, slowly withdrew her tongue from Athene's vaginal canal, tasting her pussy cream and enjoying it immensely. Once she had her tongue outside the entrance to Athene's pussy, she unrolled it and changed its shape from being large and round to being wide and flat so her tongue covered more of Athene's hungry pussy.

From the entrance of Athene's vagina Venus slowly trailed her tongue upwards, separating her pussy lips as she did. She swiped it over her urethra, sucking her pussy lips between her lips, and then continued towards her goal. She compared this journey to climbing to the summit ofMount Olympus from which could be seen the glory of the world below. At the top of Athene's pussy was Athena's summit, her clit.

This slow ascension of Venus' tongue towards Athene's clit had her squirming and groaning with greater intensity, and Venus felt pressure from Athene's inner thighs.

"Yes," Venus thought, "Athene is close to her orgasm. "She trembles so within her loins, and she rubs her pussy in my face."

Just as Venus neared Athene's clit, she felt Athene's fingers touching her pussy, running them up and down between her pussy lips. Athene was having two goddesses give her pleasure, but she wondered what a woman's pussy felt like since she had never touched her own because of her life long celibacy.

In return for Athene's digital attention to her hot pussy, Venus stretched out her right arm and placed it on Athene's lovely breasts where she found her large, erect nipples hard to her touch. Firmly, but not so much as to give pain, she squeezed Athene's breasts as she prepared to make her final assault on Athene's pussy.

She moved her flattened tongue, and with great and fluttering speed she flicked it firmly across Athene's clit.

Caught by surprise, Athene clasped Venus between her thighs and instinctively thrust her hips upwards, forcing her pussy to increase the pressure and pleasure when Venus' tongue and her pussy came together. Vibrating sexual current centered at the apex of Athene's clit, causing it to tingle and vibrate, bringing her closer to her orgasm.

"Oh, may the goddesses be blessed for this gift of pleasure Venus is giving me with her mouth and tongue," Athene thought within her throes of unending sensual feelings.

Venus flicked Athene's clit again from side to side and up and down, as a bee flits from one flower to another. The joy of sexual arousal was so over whelming, Athene forced Venus's mouth down onto her clit when she enclosed it with her mouth, thrusting her very enlarged, swollen clit inside Venus' mouth as far as possible.

With great delight Venus sucked on Athene's clit that, with her goddess' powers, she had made larger and longer like a nipple. Venus, feeling the tender hardness of it, was now determined to help Athene have her orgasm.

Writhing in ecstasy, Athene cried out, "Ungh! Your sucking on my trembling clit, Venus, makes it feel like a volcano stirring with molten, red lava under great pressure looking for its way out so it may run freely. Oh, yes, help me cum, Venus. Help me cum! I'm ready!"

Venus brought her lips together so they enclosed only Athene's clit, wrapped them around it, and sucked on it, concentrating on this succulent vortex of sexual energy. As she kept pressure on her clit, the sexual energy within Athene, like the molten lava, was working its way towards the place where it would release itself in wave after wave of ecstatic energy.

"Oh, yessss, Venus. Keep sucking me that way for I feel my orgasm almost upon me," Athene said as her thighs trembled against Venus' face that she pressed with passionate ardor.

"Mmmmmm, I can't wait to taste the fruit of my labor," Venus moaned, knowing Athene was just about there. Thus, with a parting suck she raised her head so she would be in the best position to see the release of Athene's orgasm.

Giving one last cry of passion that echoed and reverberated inside the temple, Athene cried out her wanton moans as she squeezed her thighs hard against Venus' face while she ejaculated a large quantity of clear fluid from her vagina and urethra which was her body fluid that had been collecting itself above the swollen, soft, spongy spot atop her vaginal wall.

Athene's ejaculation was so strong Venus had to lift her head. When she looked down at Athene's pussy, she saw her fluids bubbling and shooting up like water in a fountain, and from this fountain Venus dipped her head with open mouth and drank.

"Mmmmm, the taste is like ambrosia," sighed Venus as she continued to drink mouthful after mouthful, and to return the favor Venus waved her hand to invite Aphrodite to come and taste this heavenly elixir.

Aphrodite gladly did so and shared the enjoyment Venus had helped Athene give.

When Athene stopped her fountain of love, Venus and Aphrodite brought their heads up from between Athene's spread legs, and then Aphrodite helped Athene get out of the position she had been in with her legs draped over Venus' shoulders. She went and stood in front of Venus, putting her hands underneath Athene's armpits, and helping her down until her feet were on the marble floor. However, Athene's legs were a little weak, so Aphrodite held onto her until she maintained her balance.

Now the three goddesses were facing one another, and it was time to find out who won the bet as to which of them was the goddess of love who helped Athene have her orgasm faster than the other for which there was a prize, the acknowledgement that she was THE Goddess of Love, Aphrodite who was Greek or Venus who was Roman. Even though the two were in truth the same, nevertheless, for vanity's sake, each wanted to know which one was regarded the better of the two by mere mortals who lived below the home of the goddesses and gods on Mount Olympus.