Love with a Twist Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Terri, thank you," Robert whispered as he watched her walk from the kitchen. Robert leaned his head back against the wall staring up at the white ceiling of the kitchen. He could hear his mother's cries ring in his ears, but they were now mixed with the sound of Sarah pleading with him to stay. He shook his head, trying to clear the voices as they grew louder and slowly pushed off the wall and walked over to the kitchen sink. Turning on the water he cupped his hands under the faucet and splashed the collected water onto his face. The cold water stilled the voices as if it had washed them away. Reaching over with his eyes closed, he grabbed some paper towels and wiping his face, he turned to see Sarah standing behind him. She was wearing a plain pale blue t-shirt that was tucked into a pair of blue jean shorts; she still looked worried as she silently gathered up her keys hanging from a hook on the wall.

Reaching out, Robert grabbed her hand and turned to the door opening it as he called out "Terri, we will be right back!" Sarah started to speak but was cut short when he pulled her out the doorway. Silently he pulled her along as he made his way down the steps and then across the street to the sandy beach. Robert was determined now to finish their conversation from this morning; he needed to work this out as he could not spend the rest of the day avoiding it like he had so far. As he walked he saw a bench in the sand facing out to the ocean. He quickened his step, feeling her move behind him with some hesitation but he gently pulled her along behind him, holding her hand tightly enough to keep her behind him and moving with him.

"Robert?" Sarah called behind him as he kept moving towards the bench. He didn't answer or even look back at her; she twisted her arm slightly trying to break his grip. "Robert? You're scaring me, please stop." She called again as she felt his hurried pace slow down some. She could see a small wooden bench facing away from them, and could see he was changing direction as he slowed down and stopped a few feet from the bench, releasing his grip on her hand.

"Sarah, will you please sit down? I need to talk to you," Robert replied between labored breaths, the strain of keeping up the hurried pace through the heavy sand while pulling her behind him had winded him a bit.

Sarah slowly walked around the bench and sat down, turning back to see Robert as he slowly walked around to the front of the bench and knelt down in the sand in front of her. She could see the turmoil raging inside him as he reached up and took her hands in his.

"What happened to your parents?" he whispered as he gently squeezed her hands. She pulled them back in shock and turned looking out to the crashing surf. "No more secrets Sarah..."

"They died last year in a car crash. They were driving home from a party, neither had been drinking. It was raining really hard. They didn't even see the deer that was in the road..." Robert watched a tear streak down her cheek as she fingered the hem of her shirt. "They say my father tried to swerve out of the way and lost control of the car. They struck a struck a large tree head on." She sniffed as more tears ran down her cheeks. She cleared her throat as she wiped her face with the palm of her hand. "My mother died on the way to the hospital but my father, always the fighter, lived for two more hours after the accident."

"I am sorry, Sarah," Robert whispered as he took her hands in his again.

"I am sorry I didn't tell you sooner but I was dealing with my fucked up family and reliving it was too hard. I was going to tell you sooner but this week has been so special that I didn't want to mess it up," Sarah whispered. When she turned back to look into his eyes, she could see that his previous rage had faded into concern for her. She watched as he slowly rose and sat down next to her, taking her in his arms and holding her, gently brushing the hair on the back of her head as she buried her face in his chest.

"What happened with your family?" Robert whispered as he felt her sit up from him. She placed her hands on his chest clutching his t-shirt.

"They told me that if I was going to remain being this "thing," they wanted nothing to do with me," she replied with a bit of anger in her voice." But I don't need them. I have Terri and you and that's all I need."

Robert thought to himself, mulling over what he was going to do. He was tired of this decision, already sick of hearing it spin in his head, and he needed some resolution. "Sarah, you know I can't stay, I have to go back."

"I know," she said quietly, laying her head on his chest and wrapping her arms around his waist, hugging him tightly.

"But I want... I mean, I would like for you to come with me, meet my family," Robert said as he gently pulled her back from him looking at her beautiful face.

"Really?! I want to, but I don't know if I can get away." Sarah exclaimed, shocked.

"Please make it happen. I want you to meet my mother," Robert replied as he gave her a pleading look.

Sarah looked shocked and elated, she leaned forward and hugged him tightly. She climbed into his lap straddling his thighs, she leaned in and kissed him with renewed passion, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him into a crushing embrace. He wrapped his arms around her waist as their tongues danced about each other between their lips.

"GET A ROOM!" a loud cry could be heard as they abruptly stopped kissing and looked around, seeing several older couples walking along the beach. One man was scowling at them as he slowly shook his head. Sarah snickered and stuck her tongue out at the man.

"We need to get going don't we?" Robert sighed patting her back softly.

"Yeah...we have to deal with this party thing..." Sarah sighed as she looked over his shoulder to see Terri leaning against the Jeep watching them.

"Yeah the party..." Robert sighed. Sarah stood up and waited as he did the same. Before he could say anything else, she wrapped her arms around his neck and passionately kissed him. Sliding her hands down, she slipped her fingers between his and slowly pulled him along, still trying to maintain the kiss as they tripped and fumbled back to the Jeep.

Robert's mind had quieted for the moment, he knew that this did not solve the problem and only delayed it for a time, but he hoped that in introducing Sarah to his mother and then speaking with her, he might find a solution, or maybe just a blessing...

****

Robert found himself in the back of the Jeep as it bumped along towards the local mall. Sarah was driving and Terri was casually flipping the channels of the radio until she found a classic rock station that was playing Hendrix. She leaned back in the seat glancing back to Robert who just smiled back at her. She pulled her sunglasses down the bridge of her nose and arched her eyebrow as if to ask "Is everything ok?" Robert just nodded and reached up to grab Sarah's shoulders giving her a gentle squeeze.

"Oh Tiger, stop! Later!" She giggled as she made a sharp turn into the parking lot. Terri laughed, shifting in her seat because of the turn.

They walked into the cool open air mall. It was set up like a giant oval but each store had normal glass front doors. The mall had an open ceiling with several fountains in the center surrounded by wooden benches and speakers were playing some music that sounded like it belonged in an elevator. Robert caught up to the ladies who were standing in front of a directory debating about which store to go to first. After flipping a coin, much to Robert's amusement, they decided to check out a dress shop that was just on their left.

As they entered, the ohs and ahs started and Robert just rolled his eyes as he watched both ladies flock from one rack to another holding different dresses in front of themselves and commenting quietly to each other on how they looked. Robert found a chair by the door with a small table next to it. On the table was a stack of sports magazines, probably meant for any poor guy that got dragged in by his wife or girlfriend. Robert quietly sank into the soft chair and watched as the girls selected several dresses and spoke with the clerk who showed them both back to the changing area. Robert reached over and grabbed up a sports magazine and causally flipped through it. He didn't really get into sports, so it was of very little interest to him, but it was better than the boredom of staring at a bunch of dresses.

"Robert, come here!" Sarah called desperately from the back of the store. Robert sighed to himself as he made his way across the store shooting a smile to the clerk behind the counter who looked like she was so bored that she was going to read the sports magazines. As he made his way to the back, he found a small area that had wooden slotted doors covering small changing rooms. On the left and right was a three panel mirror, so that customers could see how the dress looked on them before purchasing it. He could see the top of Sarah's head over the stall door.

"Hey what's up?" Robert called as he stood in front of her door.

"I think the zipper is stuck!" she whined as he looked over the door to see her fighting with the dress.

"Told you, your ass was too fat for that dress!" Terri teased from the stall next door.

"Terri, stuff it! Robert step in here and give me a hand with this zipper," she gasped in defeat as she tossed her hands up in the air. Robert opened the door and slipped inside to find Sarah standing in a very sexy looking white dress. It hugged her body nicely pushing up her breasts together and giving her a bit of extra cleavage. Robert smiled as he looked her up and down. "If you're done drooling give me a hand!" She snickered as she pointed to the small zipper that was tucked under her right arm and ran down along her side.

Robert squatted and examined the zipper which didn't appear to be jammed on anything. He felt her place her hands on his head as he reached up and pulled on the zipper feeling it freely unzip. He watched as the dress slipped off her body with a soft swish and crumple at her feet. He also discovered that she was not wearing anything underneath the dress and stood completely naked before him, with her small cock standing at attention.

He watched as she slowly traced a finger along her shaft sighing slightly. It bounced at her touch, looking up at her he could see that she was looking back down at him with a wicked grin on her face. Leaning over she whispered in his ear, "I always wanted to have my clit sucked in public..." Slowly righting herself, she leaned her hips forward as she pushed gently on the back of his head urging him to taste her. He looked back at her soft mushroom shaped head; it was bright red and swayed slightly with her lust. Grinning he leaned forward and quietly took the head into his mouth, rolling his tongue along it and enjoying the first taste of her precum. He slowly slid another inch inside his mouth and he heard her sigh softly, leaning against the wall of the stall.

Robert rolled his tongue along her shaft licking at her smooth skin as he sucked in his cheeks feeling them rub along her head, a new trick he found she really enjoyed. She sighed again softly as she slowly rolled her hips forcing more and more of her hard warm shaft into his mouth. Robert could feel his shorts tighten as his own manhood grew quickly with lust and desire. She dug her nails into the back of his head as she rocked quickly back and forth, the taste of pre-cum grew stronger as he realized she was getting close to cumming. Reaching up he gently cupped and massaged her balls, reveling in the feeling of her fucking his face with her hard clit. Her hips bucked harder as she cupped her breasts and whimpered softly, as she pulled on her nipples, rolling them between her thumb and forefinger.

"Oh god Robert, I am going to cum!" she hissed. Robert could feel her manhood swell slightly; he knew the release was soon. Reaching up he wrapped his fingers around her shaft pumping it quickly as he sucked hard on her head, trying to draw out her sticky seed. Her hips bucked hard as he tasted the first large surge burst against his tongue. It was very warm and salty and Robert quickly drank it down as another large blast hit his tongue. She breathed a small whimper as he felt her body go from tense to very limp. He knew from this week that this was one of her more powerful orgasms and he reached up, placing his hands on her stomach to give her some support as he quickly sucked the last drop of cum from her sexy secret. He slowly licked the remaining cum from her head and then stood up and kissed her softy on the lips, slipping his cum covered tongue against hers. She moaned softly as she licked her salty juices from his tongue; it was something she really enjoyed doing and insisted on it every time he sucked her off.

"Excuse me, this is not the place to make out!" Robert quickly looked to his left to see the clerk standing at the entryway, he knew she could not see more than their heads, if that, but he blushed anyways.

"I am sorry, her zipper was stuck..." Robert explained as he turned to face her covering up Sarah's naked form with his own body.

"Get out or I am calling security!" she yelled as she pointed to the door at the front of the store.

"Shit lady! Take it easy, I am sure they didn't leave a mess," Terri replied sarcastically from the other stall.

"All of you OUT!" she yelled. Sarah quickly pulled her shirt and shorts on, her face was flushed as Robert slipped out of the stall and walked back to the front of the store. The clerk gave him an evil glare as he passed her and Robert tried not to chuckle. He realized she thought she caught a couple just making out and he licked his lips still tasting the salty seed on them. Realizing he didn't want to push the clerk and get tossed out of the mall, he stepped outside the store and stood waiting for Terri and Sarah to catch up. Both ladies came out of the store moments later snickering quietly to each other. Robert blushed because he knew he was wearing a dopey grin on his face.

Sarah wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him softly. "That was fun!" she whispered.

"Yes it was," Robert replied as he wrapped his hands around her waist and slowly started walking backward pulling her along. He could feel his hard erection pressing into her waist.

"Will you two get a room," Terri mumbled as she slowly walked away from them towards their next destination.

"We already did!" Sarah replied, sticking her tongue out at her.

Terri threw her hands up in defeat and turned to walk away. Sarah snickered in Robert's arms giving him a quick hug, and then pulled away to catch up with Terri, who was mumbling and shaking her head as she walked. Robert just sighed as he walked behind the ladies, watching as Sarah hooked her arm through Terri's elbow and placed her head on her shoulder.

Robert marveled at their friendship that had grown beyond the bonds of a simple relationship. Over the last couple of days he had a chance to watch them. Sometimes they acted as lovers, romantically involved. Like, for instance, last night, they both were on the couch watching a movie and Robert was sitting at Sarah's computer going through his mountain of e-mails. He happened to glance over to see Terri stretched out on the couch, Sarah lying between her legs with her head on Terri's chest. Terri would casually brush her hair or softly rub her shoulder much like a lover would. Robert had seen them both be very affectionate with each other at times, subtle kisses, gentle touches.

Other times he had seen them act like two female friends. Like in the store, there was nothing romantic or affectionate; they were just simply enjoying each other's company, sharing ideas and stories, commenting about other men, discussions about the day, or just being around each other.

It was very confusing at first for him, he admitted feeling a twinge of jealously when he would see them being "romantic." Then one or the other would encourage him to join them. The other night with them on the couch, Terri looked at Robert and waved him over to sit with them. After a bit of adjusting, he was sitting with Sarah cradled in his lap resting her head on his chest, and Terri sitting next to him, her head on his shoulder. Terri laid her hand on his which was resting on Sarah's thigh, slowly sliding her fingers between his. He had been nervous about this until he felt Sarah slip her hand under his. He remembered the look on her face as she looked at the collection of hands; it was a look of bliss, elated that she could have two lovers in her life and not worry about jealously or pain.

Was he jealous of Terri's relationship with Sarah? No, not really. How could he be upset, he knew that she was so much more than just a friend to Sarah and he would hate to ask Sarah to choose between a friend and him, even if sex was not involved. No, he was generally very happy to be friends with Terri. She was funny, sweet, caring, and extremely sexy... who wouldn't want to be friends with such a woman? He knew he cared deeply for her as much as two sexual friends could, but was it more than just sex...

"COME ON SLOW POKE!" Terri yelled as she stood at the door of another dress shop. Robert smiled at her and he quickened his step to catch up. He held the door open for her as she stepped into the store. Sarah was already inside slowly moving from one rack to another searching for a dress.

Robert found the familiar "guy chair," this time it was close to the dressing rooms, in the back of the store. Robert sat down, grabbing up a magazine and casually flipping through it as he listened to the girls giggling and making comments about the outfits.

After a few minutes of walking through the racks, Sarah came by with an arm load of dresses in all different types of designs and colors. Robert quickly got up and opened one of the changing room doors for her; she leaned over and kissed his cheek as she slipped into the changing room. Robert stepped over to a second door as he saw Terri approaching with an equally impressive looking arm load of dresses. Again he held the door open for her and got a soft kiss on the other cheek, as a reward for being such a gentleman.

For the next hour they bounced from store to store, the girls would try on dresses while he would relax in the "guy" chair. After much debating and returning to one store twice to inspect a dress, Sarah was the first to find hers: a very elegant yet sexy looking red dress. Terri was still debating on what to wear and finally after some convincing from both him and Sarah, went with a very simple yet very sexy black dress.

It was now Robert's turn to play dress up as Sarah and Terri dragged him over to the Tuxedo shop. Robert tried to convince the ladies that the suit he had brought was fine but they wouldn't listen, and he found himself standing in front of a mirror in a black three piece tuxedo with a red vest underneath.

"Wow, you clean up nice there, Robert," Terri said as she stood behind him, examining him in the mirror. Robert smiled into the mirror and he turned to his side, examining himself from another angle.

"Yeah well, it's not bad; the sleeves are a bit long..." he commented as he let his arms hang at his sides.

"Tiger, you look hot!" Sarah exclaimed as she blushed slightly.

"Sir, we can take in the sleeves a bit, when do you need it by?" the salesman asked as he pulled on the back of the jacket to straighten it.

"We need it by tonight..." Robert replied, pulling back on the jacket trying to get it to sit right on his shoulders.

"I can have it ready in an hour, if you want?" the salesmen asked as he stood back allowing Robert to turn back to the mirror.