Love with a Twist Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds great. We'll grab some lunch and come back," Robert replied with a smile and he stepped down from the platform in front of the mirrors to head back to the changing room. Stepping into the changing room he found Terri sitting on the bench holding his clothes. She had a wicked grin on her face as she licked her lips.

"What are you doing?!" Robert hissed. He glanced back to make sure the door was shut behind him.

"Strip for me stud!" She hissed back and she giggled softly, leaning forward to make a grab at his waistband.

Robert slapped her hands away from him. "Knock it off!" he said with a chuckle.

"I am not leaving until I see some skin. Now strip!" Terri whispered as she shook her head to emphasize the point.

Robert sighed as he examined her; she had crossed her arms and leaned back against the wall. She had a determined look on her face, and he knew there was no budging once it got this far.

Robert reached down and unbuttoned the jacket, slipping it off his shoulders and hanging it on a hook on the door. Reaching back, he slowly undid the clip-on bow tie and slowly started to unbutton the shirt. Looking at her, he watched her eyes follow his hands as he slowly popped each button, exposing the white t-shirt he was wearing underneath. Slowly he reached down to pull at the clasp of his pants feeling it come loose, he reached down to slowly pull the zipper down. He could feel his manhood swelling under her gaze and knew that it was becoming more and more obvious as time ticked by. He could see her breathing was increasing, as her chest rose and fell more rapidly.

He was enjoying this game of teasing and then a wicked thought came to mind as he took a step closer to her. Her eyes went wide with shock, the crotch of his pants were now inches from her as he finished unzipping them, letting the pants fall to the floor. His manhood tented his boxers and by now he was aching to feel some release. Sucking on Sarah's cock and then viewing them both in their sensual dresses had him on the edge, but he was not going to give in to temptation just yet; this teasing was so much more fun, heightening his arousal.

Robert slowly reached down and undid the button on his boxers allowing the red engorged head of his cock to spring out. Terri sucked in a breath as she gazed at his thick shaft which bounced in front of her. Terri slowly uncrossed her arms and reached to take a hold of it, but Robert playfully pushed her hand aside and grasped his throbbing erection, slowly beginning to stroke it, running his finger tips along his length. Terri watched in sheer delight as he ran his finger tips over the head, squeezing it gently, sighing quietly as he looked down at her. She was unconsciously licking her lips as she leaned forward, opening her mouth slightly, he could feel her warm breath caress his head. He quickly turned away from her with his shorts in his opposite hand as he bent over in front of her with a look of mock shock on his face. Using his cock as a distraction, Robert had grabbed a hold of his shorts and pulled them away just as he stepped away from her.

Terri looked very hurt and then angry as she stood up quickly from the bench reaching for him. Robert had already stepped into his shorts and had them buttoned before she could get to him. He chuckled as he grabbed her outstretched arms and pulled her into a hug, she struggled against his embrace until she felt his lips on her neck. Robert felt kind of bad for teasing her this way, but knew that her anger would be quickly replaced with lust as the denial continued.

"Don't be mad, you know I still love you..." Robert whispered in jest. He felt her body which had just relaxed go instantly tense. He could feel her shoulders tighten and the muscles in her arms flex around his waist. Robert gently pushed on her getting her to stand in front of him, but she was looking at something over his shoulder, she looked upset and a little confused. Robert was about to speak when there was a soft knocking on the door.

"Hey! You two ok in there?" Sarah whispered.

"Yeah, be out in a second," Robert replied as he pulled off the dress shirt and hung it on the hook. Terri turned around and grabbed up his shirt from the bench. "You ok?" Robert whispered as she slowly turned and held it out in front of him.

She nodded as she pushed past him and opened the door, slipping out unnoticed. Robert sat down and quickly pulled on his sneakers as he saw Sarah looking at him with a puzzled look on her face. Robert shrugged his shoulders and stood up from the bench. He gathered the tuxedo and dropped it at the desk, but looking around he could not find Terri. Sarah gently touched his hand and nodded to the window; he could see Terri's back resting against the window. It appeared she had her arms folded around her with her head leaning back against the glass.

Robert finished with the salesmen while Sarah stepped outside to try to talk with Terri. As he stepped out of the store they both went quiet. He glanced from Sarah who had a look of concern on her face to Terri who appeared to be casually watching the people walk by.

"Hey? What's wrong?" Robert asked as he leaned against the glass next to her.

"Nothing, I am just really hungry." Terri replied as she turned and smiled at him. Robert still felt she was not saying something but the look on her face told him not to push it.

"Yeah, I am starving! Let's go eat!" Sarah replied as she grabbed Terri by the arm pulling her from the window.

They found a nice sit down Italian restaurant in the mall and sat on the patio in the back, sitting under the noon day sun. They talked causally; nothing too important, just a couple of friends relaxing in the sun. Robert looked down at his watch and realized that they were well past their hour and Sarah stated that she wanted to get back to the condo soon to get all dressed up. They split the bill at Terri's insistence, who seemed to be back to her normal self and quickly walked back to the tuxedo shop.

Robert tried the tuxedo jacket on again and was very happy with the sleeve length; both ladies hurried him along and before too long they were in the Jeep rushing to get home. Sarah was sitting in front with Terri next to her. Robert was sitting behind Terri this time and was watching the world go by in a blur as his thoughts drifted back to that morning's conversation with Sarah.

He was quietly planning out what he needed to do to work out the trip back. He was going to get on her computer and order their tickets to make sure they sat together on the return trip. He worried about telling his mother about Sarah. I mean it was no secret that one of the reasons he had gone to Florida was to meet her. He had spoken at length about Sarah to his mother who had encouraged him to go and meet her, but now that he knew her secret was it something his mother should know? What would she say if she found out? He felt conflicted. On one hand, he wanted to explain to his mother the joy he found in this kindred soul and that the whole change of life thing never even swayed his thinking. On the other side, he was worried what his mother might think.

Growing up after his father had past changed them. They would always talk, nothing was taboo between them. Even when he became more sexually active, it was his mother who sat him down and explained how to treat a woman in and outside of the bed. Call him a "mama's boy," but he always listened and shared with her all of his secrets. He was just not sure if this was his secret to reveal to her.

Robert was pulled from his thoughts as the jeep slammed to a halt throwing him forward in the seat. "Fucking Asshole!!" Sarah yelled from behind the wheel. Robert straightened in the seat to see the car in front of them had stopped abruptly for a yellow light.

Robert just laughed as Sarah held the steering wheel in a death grip, looking back at Robert she smiled weakly as she whispered "sorry." As she blushed a deep red, Robert just laughed harder and had to point to the light when it turned green. She blushed as she turned back, slowly pulling away from the light. Terri just snickered as she leaned back in her seat to look out the window.

Robert looked from Sarah to Terri and chuckled softly as he looked out his window to see a airplane slowly descending from the heavens, the soft voice of his mother echoed in his ears asking, "Why her.....?"

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Amanda and Me Ch. 01 A shy IT guy meets someone.in Transgender & Crossdressers
She Has a What?! Teaching his roommate how to use her assets.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Handyman is a Real Handy Woman While the girlfriend's away, the handywoman and I will play.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Adorably Hung Summer Roommate Darren meets Danielle, a petite redhead w/ something extra.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Mia Mine A chance encounter gives him his first taste of transgenderin Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories