Lovely & Luscious Sheela

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared at her legs and crotch. Her legs looked silky smooth. Her thighs were not as bulky and fleshy as Radha's, but they were well proportioned. But what grabbed my attention was her crotch! As she was standing, I could not see her pussy. But I could see her pubic hair and it was something unimaginable!

Now I had seen Radha's bush, but it was neatly trimmed. What I saw on Sheela could best be described as a Forrest! Perhaps Sheela hadn't shaved them at all! I couldn't help but continuously stare at them in awe! Sheela noticed this and asked me bluntly.

"Do you want to touch my pubes?"

I merely nodded.

She took my hand and placed it squarely on her Forrest. I started to run my fingers through it. My hand was roaming all over her Black Forrest. It was a great sensation! I placed my other hand on her tits and started fondling them. Sheela on the other hand, had placed one hand around my neck and started to kiss me again while her other hand had wandered down to my ass and was busy playing with my ass cheeks. She even put a finger in my asshole, which made me jump a bit! She sure was a bitch!

I stopped playing with her Forrest and started to caress her ass cheeks. They were very spongy and fleshy. They felt so soft! I also inserted a finger in her anus and she whimpered! She had removed her finger from my asshole after a while, but I was not going to do the same! Slowly and steadily, I started to probe her anus with my finger. In response, Sheela started to push her ass onto my finger. Encouraged by her support, I started to move my finger in and out of her anus.

She also resumed her probing of my asshole. For the next few minutes, we were finger fucking each other's asshole! Sheela's speed was never fast enough. She was just slowly moving the tip of her finger in and out of my anus. But I was frantically sliding my finger in and out of her asshole! I wanted her to cum just by finger fucking her anus! I had inserted nearly the entire index finger in her anus when she screamed.

"Oh Prakash! Please stop! I can't take it anymore!"

Saying this, she pushed me away with all the force she had. I stood there feeling disappointed. I thought I had blown it! I had gone too far. Now perhaps Sheela would never ever come back to me. Worse still, I feared if she told something to mom! I panicked. Sheela noticed this and said something that made me a lot easy.

"Oh Prakash! Don't be afraid. I am not angry. In fact, you were doing just fine. It is just that I am so wet that I need to fuck you right now!"

Wow! She wanted to fuck me! I thought I must have been dreaming. But those thoughts vanished as soon as Sheela lay on my bed with her legs spread wide apart and her arms outstretched, inviting me to take her!

I needed no further invitation and jumped on her like a hungry Tiger. I placed my hand on her pussy. My God! It was dripping wet! It was so wet that I thought perhaps she had already cum! But then I realized that she was yet to cum in her entire life! And how badly I wanted it to be me with whom she would cum for the first time!

Although, she was all ready for fucking, I wasn't. Because, after her push, I was actually terrified and hence my cock was now back to normal. I thought of asking Sheela to suck it so as to make it erect again but dismissed the idea unsure of her reaction. So I started to do it in a conventional manner.

First I started to kiss her all over her face. I started from her forehead. Then I moved to her eyes. Her chubby cheeks came next. I was eating her cheeks. Then I kissed and nibbled her ears. I could tell from her moans that she enjoyed it very much. Finally I moved to her mouth. I sucked her lips vigorously. We explored each other's mouths as we had done in the kitchen. I pushed my tongue as far as I could inside her mouth, literally touching her throat!

I could sense my cock getting semi-erect. I then continued the kissing and went lower. I was now kissing her neck and then sucking and even gently biting it. Sheela was now moaning uncontrollably. I moved lower to her tits. This was the first time I was looking at them from very close quarters. I started to eat her tits like ripe mangos. Actually they resembled apples and also they were getting redder by my constant eating and sucking.

I paid special attention to her rock hard nipples. I teased them with my tongue. I probed them gently with my tongue making them very erect! I stopped when they were really hard! Then I started to suck them, slow to begin with. I increased my speed and was now furiously sucking and even biting them!

"Oh yeah! Prakash, that's it baby! Suck my nipples! Bite them hard! Uunngghhh…. Yeaahhhh…!"

Her dirty talking was making my cock lurch. I looked down at it. Still not fully hard! So I moved even lower. Now I was level with her enticingly deep navel! As before, I used my most efficient weapon, my tongue to good effect. I moved my tongue in and out of her navel while teasing her belly button.

"uummm…! Suck my belly button! Don't you stop now!"

I obeyed her and started sucking her belly button. This was a new experience for me. I couldn't do it with Radha since her belly button was not that prominent. But with Sheela, it was different. I took her button in my fingers and sucked it feverishly. Sheela was now screaming heavily.

"Aahhh…! Uunnghhhh…! That's it baby! Fuck me now! I can't stand it anymore! I need you inside me now! Put your big fat cock inside my hot and wet cunt!" Sheela screamed.

All this licking and sucking and her dirty talks was enough to make my dick rock hard! I was now fully prepared to penetrate her! Hence I positioned myself and placed my rock hard cock squarely on her waiting cunt! I thought about teasing her a little more but decided against it as even I wanted to fuck her badly.

So I shoveled my dick into her pussy without any ado. The first push itself took more than half of my 8" prick inside her wet snatch!

"Aahhh..! Oouuuuiiii…..! Prakash, go slowly. I have never had such a big and fat cock. Ranjit's tool is very small."

So I pushed slowly. After a while though, I increased my speed and was met with approval by Sheela.

"Uunnggghhh…! Ohhh Yyeaahhh…! That's it Prakash! Fuck me with your big dick! I am yours. Take me! Come on baby! Aahhhh…!"

Encouraged by her talk, I started to pump faster. I knew that I was going to cum soon. But it wasn't about only me. Here was a woman who didn't have a orgasm before in her life! I had to make Sheela cum, with me!

So I slowed down a little and started to rub her pussy with my finger. I was searching for her clit. Suddenly I found it! Then it became easier! I was rubbing and squeezing her clit. My other hand was busy fondling her lovely tits. I also managed to kiss her so as to increase her sexual pleasure!

Finally Sheela screamed.

"Uunnghhh..! What are you doing to me, Prakash! Ohhhh…! I think I am gonna cuummmmm….!"

"Ohhh Yeeaahhhh…! Sheela, Cummm with meeeee….!"

And then with a final thrust, we both came. I could feel the vaginal juices flooding from her pussy. They had trickled down my thighs and were now touching the fingers of my feet. So after all I wasn't wrong! It was like a mini river!

Thinking about it, I collapsed on Sheela. I could see a look of great joy and contempt on her face before we went to sleep, my cock still inside her pussy!

12