Lovely Auntie Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erosdon
erosdon
110 Followers

He asked, 'do you trust me so much, Kams?'

'With all my heart, Manish.'

He took hold of her hips and rubbed his hands slowly over the smooth skin. Her 24 inch waist had a very cute belly button at its midst. He slowly took his face forward and kissed her belly button. She whimpered with his kiss. He then slowly tongued the depression as Kamila moaned with her delicious whimpers. They were so good to hear. He spent a good deal of time with this orifice as though he was smooching it. He washed it with his tongue thoroughly as Kamila's legs were shaking with emotions. He detached from her and looked into her eyes. Her lust lidded eyes were fluttering with an impending of an orgasm.

He relaxed his hands on her hips and glided his palms over the globes of her ass. Her whimpers got louder. Manish appraised the size of her ass. It was big. She had taken after her mother there, he chuckled to himself. He loved caressing her creamy buns as she accepted his caresses with the wealth of obedience. Manish ran his left hand over the crack of her ass, as her being started to shake. Manish looked at her cute pussy, which attracted him the most. He kissed at the apex of her womanhood as Kamila clearly gave a loud moan. Along with that, he noticed she slowly started seeping moisture. Her cheeks flushed as she became aware that Manish was looking at her excitement.

Regardless, Manish kissed those lovely petals of her sex, softly. He inhaled deeply as he took in the smell of her. Her musky smell filled his lungs and he liked her fragrance so much. As he kissed her again on those fleshy petals, Kamila gripped his head as her legs were weakening under her shaking body.

'Oh, Manish, I can't stand anymore.'

Manish steadied her by gripping her waist. He said, 'you have such a nice cute pussy, dear. It looks so innocent. You are offering me your innocence, honey.' He took his left hand and ran it over her crevice as Kamila went on shaking. 'This hair here adds to your cunt's beauty, Kamila.'

Kamila fell on him on hearing his cuss words. She couldn't take it anymore. Manish laid her beside him as he ran his right hand over her creamy buttocks, while his left hand played over her delicate feminine curls. He was careful as he didn't want to damage her hymen. Its destruction needed another tool.

She said through her moans, 'oh, Manish, why are you using such a bad language?'

'You mean cunt, my dear.'

'Uuunnnggg, yes, that's what I mean. Why are you calling such bad names?'

'But what I am telling is right, honey. Ladies have pussies, but bitches have cunts.'

Kamila felt orgasms running through her on hearing his words. 'Oh, Manish!'

'And you are a bitch, aren't you, Kamila?'

Kamila, though, was in the wave of her lust, liked the reference. She said, 'yes,'

'Yes, what, honey?' he flicked her pussy lips as he said it.

'Yes, I am a bitch. I am your bitch.'

He liked hearing those words from her. He pushed her on her back and threw himself on her kissing her. Kamila kissed him back with renewed vigour. She didn't expect that the session with Manish would turn out to be so hot.

He caressed her young body as he started kneading her breasts. 'You have such nice breasts, Kamila.'

'Oh, hhhmmm, uuunnnggg, I like your hands on my boobs, Manish. Please press them harder.'

Manish smiled and complied. Just a little bit of training and she would turn out to be such a great slut, he thought. He mauled her creamy breasts and pinched her rosy nipples. Kamila squeaked with his ministrations. Manish said, 'see, I told you. The way your moans come, anybody will say that you are a moaning bitch.'

Kamila was getting excited with all his talk. Manish got up and removed his shirt and short within a fraction of seconds before diving back beside her. As he started mauling her breasts pushing his body over hers, she liked the touch of his naked body. Tiny little orgasms were ripping through her. She squeezed his tough shoulders as he kissed her again and again. He slowly took his mouth to her nipples and licked them lightly. Kaila screamed, 'you are killing me, Manish. You are ripping me from inside.'

'I haven't yet, Kamila. I will do it, shortly.'

He laved her breasts with his tongue as he applied more firm tongue against her tender nipples as Kamila gave her lusty moans. She was beside herself with lust as he carried on assaulting her young, tender body. Kamila then felt the stab of his naked manhood against the side of her hips and a new jolt cursed through her. Her hand, reflexively sought the hard pole of flesh. When she gripped in its hands, she was stunned by the girth and the length of it. She slowly ran her hands on it as their kiss continued.

Manish was a mass of excitement as he felt his cousin's dainty hands on his member. She was slowly pulling on it, as he smiled looking into her eyes.

'Do you like it?' he asked her.

She lowered her eyes and said, 'I love it,'

He ran his hands over her smooth globes of ass, as he asked her, 'I bet you have seen cocks before.'

She was again shy as she slowly nodded her head. Manish felt excited knowing this fact. He never guessed his cousin would be having flings with strange men.

'How many cocks did you see, Kams?'

She softly said, 'three.'

'Hhhmmm, you are quite a slut, aren't you, my little cousin.'

She smiled but didn't stop slowly jacking his member. He whispered in his ear, 'let's put your sweet mouth into use, dear. Time for you to taste my cock.'

She complied with increased obedience as she went down on him. She looked it for the first time and it looked very imposing with veins threading along its length. It had a red, angry head with gaping slit. She couldn't stop herself, as she slowly licked his pee slit. Manish whimpered, this time. Her soft, velvety tongue started washing his cockhead. It looked like a huge cork to her. She wondered if she had made the right decision to pop her cherry with this battering ram. But her love overcame her fears. She started taking the whole cock into her mouth as she started working on it into her mouth.

Manish asked, 'so, who were those lucky bastards, Kamila?'

Kamila took his cock out of her mouth and said, 'they are nobody, Manish.'

Manish pulled her hair as she moaned in pain. He looked into her eyes angrily and asked, 'for whom did you show your slutty talents, cousin?'

Kamila said looking into his eyes, all the while jacking his organ, 'there was this guy from another college, boys' that is. He was a school football champion and he asked me out once. When we were in a big mall, he pushed me into the store room there and we made out. I told him at the outset that I wouldn't be exposing my bottom and that my virginity was out of reach. So, he started playing with my boobs after pulling my t shirt and bra off. He made me take out his cock and told me to play with it.'

'Did you get excited?'

'Not really. He made me give head. He was such a hunk in all of the colleges in the city. He was like a ladies' dream, I wanted to rant about my achievement to my friends and so, I complied. But I never went out with him again. He was somewhat overbearing, making me listen to all his achievements and shit.'

'Was his cock huge?'

'No, it was around 5 inches or so and he didn't even have 3/4th of your girth.'

Manish felt proud at her words. He asked her, 'and the other?'

Kamila hesitated. Manish said, 'enough with your shyness, slut. Tell me.'

She said, 'it was with a lecturer.'

Manish raised his eyebrows. He didn't imagine his cousin making out with a middle aged man. She said, 'he was a very handsome guy. All the girls in our hostel fantasized about him. But he was the decent sort. Once on a Sunday outing, I ran into him while shopping. He offered me to drive me back as I was alone. On the way to the hostel, we made out.'

Manish was excited hearing her talk, 'who started it?'

Kamila looked down again and answered, 'me. I don't know, but suddenly while he was driving, I kissed him on the cheek, which evolved into full frenching and making out. He took me to the outskirts of the city, where I offered him my oral service. He had a good cock, but not as better as yours. It had good girth but its length was 6 inches at the most. He played with my breasts as I went down on him. I gave him a thorough work out then. He liked it most, when I swallowed him. He wanted to take me to a hotel and fuck me. Though, I was tempted, I wanted to save myself and told him so. He was fine with it. He took me many times on outings after that. He made me serve his organ which I did so with happiness. My friends were very jealous of me. It was like an achievement, in my close group of friends, who knew about our little fling. Then he left our college and it was like a little emotional blow for me. But I was fine overall.'

'And then you met Raj.'

She smiled at Manish with certain coyness. He didn't understand her and then suddenly, he got it, 'you continued this affair while you were seeing Raj, weren't you?'

'Yes,'

'Poor guy, he didn't know it.'

'Well, he didn't know it, then. But recently, I told him everything. He was a little upset and later recuperated. He was happy that our lecturer left the college.'

Manish smiled at her cousin as she was still busy, jacking him off, 'I never guessed that you could be such a bitch, Kamila.'

'What can I say, Manish? I am what I am.'

Manish kissed her hard and said, 'and you are my babe. Raj, does he know about us?'

'Yes, he does. We talked and even about this night.'

Manish was flabbergasted to hear that her fiancé was fine with her cherry popping by another man. The fellow must me madly in love with her. No wonder, what beauty makes of a man? But he didn't want to pry into her personal life more than necessary. He wanted to reap the benefits left for his disposal.

'Alright, get back to sucking, that's what you are best at, aren't you?'

Kamila slid down on him and popped the cock head into her mouth; it looked as though her whole mouth was full with the head. She fluttered her soft tongue around it as Manish groaned. She might not be her mother but still she sucked cock well. Kamila took his organ slowly into her throat. When the cock head touched her uvula, she gagged on his cock. But steadied herself.

Manish patted her head while he groaned and said, 'keep it up, cousin. You are doing well.'

He wanted to say that she was a good cocksucker but her mother's guidance may help her do better. But he caught himself at the last moment. Kamila didn't give up after the gag. She just carried on, regardless. Manish said, 'the sign of a good cocksucker is controlling the gag reflex. You want to train on that cousin.' Kamila took that in good spirit as she went lowering his mammoth cock into her throat. While 3/4th of his cock was in and lied somewhere at her throat, Manish felt exhilaration through him. Till now, in his life, the person, who took all of his cock was his aunt. He had blowjobs from his girlfriends in the past, but they never took more than half of his prick. Kamila was taking the challenge, seriously. He noticed that she felt defeated at still the quarter of his cock outside. But she played with her tongue along the shaft and throbbed her mouth around his cock, making him glide into throes of pleasure.

Manish noticed she had been ten minutes at it and still continued showing him the pleasures of her mouth. He never thought she could be so attentive to his needs. He feared if he may come any moment. He took his cock off her velvety mouth, as she sighed with disappointment.

Manish laid her on her back as he slowly climbed over her. Kamila looked into his eyes and there was like a dread in them as she said, 'you will be gentle, won't you, Manish?'

He looked into her little girl like eyes and said, 'I will be gentle, darling, don't worry.' He parted her legs as he slid along her. Her wonderful pussy was on display for him. He took his firm cockhead and smeared his pre-cum with her saliva at the entrance. Her already flowing secretions aided in smearing her entrance for lubrication. 'You have provided the natural lubrication through your cunt juice, Kamila. Your slut inside you has prepared for your cherry popping.'

'Oh, Manish! am I slut, really?'

'If I take a picture of you at this very instant in this posture with your legs spread begging for your virginity to be taken and post it on the net, I assure you, you will get hundreds of posts describing you as the basest slut.' Manish teased her with his cock as he sucked on her breasts.

He went on, 'if you give me a week, I would work on your breasts to increase it to your next bra size. Seeing as the whore you are, you have a nice potential for big sized boobs. One pregnancy is enough to make you to get the size of a mature cow's udder. You are already in the bracket for a tit fuck for me. But after pregnancy and lactation, you can become a seasonal slut offering the best tit-fuck service.'

Kamila was getting dizzy with all the erotic talk he was making. She was beyond all control with him getting her on a sexual high. She never guessed sex could be so powerfully arousing.

'Say whatever you might, Manish, but just liberate me from virginity. I want you to do the honours. Please, fuck me, baby.'

Manish understood that she couldn't wait any more. He positioned himself at her entrance as he slowly lowered himself on her. He looked into her eyes, as she looked back with lust and also with fear. He kissed her for awhile, as she returned with increased fervour. He slowly lowered some more, until he felt the obstruction. Withdrawing slightly, he gave a firm thrust, as Kamila squeaked. It was very painful. His penetration occurred in a moment. But Manish wanted to feel her some pain. He wanted her to remember the sensation, as he sawed in her without any pity as his cousin cried. Kamila's eyes teared as she sobbed in earnest. But soon, her pain was replaced by her arousal and her orgasm, building up for a final torrential one. Manish slowed down on her cunt as he slid upward and down on her, rubbing her jewel of the clit. Kamila felt like a spark of current flowing through her with this manoeuvre. Manish made her build up an orgasm, which was sure to implode powerfully in her. Manish carried on his assault on her cunt as Kamila screamed, 'oh, Manish, what have you done to me? This is probably what heaven is. I am prepared to be your slut for the rest of my life, baby. I will be your whore to do your bidding. Please, please fuck me and let me have whatever that you are giving to me.'

Manish knew she needed the release. It had been fifteen minutes, he had been teasing her clit and cunt to an orgasm, while cleverly withholding at the last minute. He gave his firmest thrusts as he pounded her pussy for the final round. Within a matter of moments, Kamila came as her pussy spasmed with a vice like grip as Manish relentlessly fucked her. They kissed in the passions of their bodies. Kamila had the best orgasm of her life as she admitted to herself that sex with Manish was the best thing that ever happened to her. Manish held onto his orgasm and he noticed that it was on the verge as he quickly pulled out. Though her orgasm had abated, Kamila felt disappointed that he had withdrawn from her. Manish took his organ out and jacked it as Kamila noticed a powerful jet of cum spraying onto her breasts. The next sprays landed on her stomach. His thick globs of semen covered almost all of her torso. Kamila got hold of his cock which had stopped spasming and she took it into her mouth as Manish moaned. Her velvety mouth looked a safe haven after a thorough battering of her insides.

Kamila sucked whatever juices smeared his cock. She wanted to show her devotion to him as she cleaned his cock with her attentive tongue. Manish smiled looking at her subservience. He took a glob of his semen from her breast and held it under her nose. The powerful aroma of his seed, made Kamila crazy as she displaced the cock with his finger and sucked it deeply, while Manish could just appreciate her effort.

After she cleaned his digit, Manish lay back on the bed beside her admiring his handiwork on her. Kamila looked into his eyes, as she slowly took some more globs of semen into her mouth savouring it with her delicious mouth.

'Thanks for the midnight snack, cousin. But I can't drink the whole thing. I want to smear your dominance on me. Would that make you happy?' Manish was at a loss for words. He continued looking at her, as she slowly started smearing her naked torso with his cum. She applied it on her breasts and stressed it on her nipples, as she moaned with her own ministrations. That was the ultimate submission to him. She even took what landed at her belly button to her cute pussy and mixed it with her own moisture. Manish noted a small patch of blood on his bedspread as he smiled to himself. This was the view that was reserved for Raj. But the poor bugger wasn't that lucky. After she painted herself, she slid to his side hugging him and hiding her face in the nook of his neck as she wanted to rest her post orgasmic bliss.

Manish gently said to her, 'you should go now, Kams. Aunty will be having her suspicions.'

She said mockingly, 'now that you had your fill of me, you want to push me away.'

He said, 'yes, I do. I like to dispose of my whores once my needs are met. Is that a problem?'

'No problem, sir. I am just a whore and I should listen to you. Do you want any of my services, later? I am willing to provide shelter for your young fellow here, whenever you ask.' She prodded his member as she said it. Manish felt he was already feeling some reaction in his prick. He replied, 'get out of here, bitch, I will ask for you, whenever the need arises.'

Kamila slowly withdrew from his body, obediently, as though she was his servant. Manish pulled her for a kiss and said, 'you need to go, Kamila that is for your own good. Why arouse your mum's suspicions?'

'Mum would be very happy when she comes to know of this, Manish. I know her. Sometimes, I feel she is crazier for you than me. If she had her way, she would divorce dad and marry you.'

Manish felt her words surging blood into his cock. Fortunately, Kamila didn't notice it. He asked, 'what are you talking, Kams?'

'Oh, nothing, just kidding with you.' She kissed him back and said, 'thanks for everything, Manish. You know I love you so much. I couldn't ask for a better night. Raj should just learn to live to be a second choice.' She got up from the bed and walked naked to her nightdress, which was lying n the floor. She picked it up to don it, when Manish asked, 'you wear it outside my room, Kamila. I don't like sluts wearing clothes in front of me. I just like them naked. Whatever clothes they have, they should take them outside. Understand?'

Kamila got excited with his words. She liked this new game. 'Sorry, darling, I am just a new slut. But I am willing to learn.'

Manish winked at her as she walked naked to the door. Her buttocks swayed with exaggerated seduction. Manish liked watching her playful and nice rump. He made out her pussy when she bent down to pick up her dress and that was a memorable sight that he would never forget.

She opened the door and turned to him one last time blowing him a sweet kiss, as she exited the room. Manish was happy with way things were proceeding. When he asked her to exit in nude, she didn't think twice about it. She really was trying to be in his good graces. What was so special about him? He didn't understand. He felt drowsy with all the game he played. He turned off the light and sleep soon drowned him.

He slept well for a few hours, when he felt something chewing on his cock. He suddenly opened his eyes and looked down to see what was happening. His aunt was licking his cock. He sighed looking at her. His cock was already fully erect. He just sighed in excitement. Both the mother and daughter had become suckers for his cock and that metaphor fit them literally. Neeta had a fitful night. She wasn't able to sleep well. Her daughter disappeared at the stroke of eleven and Neeta knew she went after Manish. She felt dismayed, not because something would happen to her, but she, herself, had plans for Manish. She wanted to spend the night with him, as it had been more than a day, since he had fucked her. It felt foolish for her that he was available at hand but still unavailable for sex.

erosdon
erosdon
110 Followers