Lovely Auntie Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erosdon
erosdon
110 Followers

'Hhhmmm! You should make exception for this slut. But I am really feeling jealous on Kamila. That wily, little thing was so daring to come here this night and lose virginity to you, I can't believe her. Not that I am not happy, if there is somebody if I like to see her with, it is you. But I didn't think she would do it under my nose.'

'Lure of the cock, Neeta, what can you do? Didn't you come sniffing around?' Manish slid his semi-erect cock against her ass he said that. 'I must also say that she has taken after you.'

Neeta smiled, 'looks like it. I hope Raj and she will be okay. I really like them as a couple. They looked so good.'

'Better than us?'

'I don't know, but Shyam will think so. He will love seeing us as a pair.'

'That reminds me.' He grabbed the phone and focussed onto them for a snap lying on the bed, in that position. They smiled into the camera, which came with a flash to capture their image.

'Let me see,' Neeta said, as she looked at the image. 'It is so good.'

'Wait, till you see the others.'

He took her through the previous images and video, he had taken, as she enjoyed looking at them. Manish played with her nipples and looked at her happy face as she was busy watching his mobile.

erosdon
erosdon
110 Followers