Lovely Auntie Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erosdon
erosdon
110 Followers

She had kept her emotions in check during their visit to the restaurant to meet Raj. Manish looked so delectable. She was content with just giving him a hand job. The way, she lusted after him, she never felt that way to anybody before. She waited for more than an hour while her daughter was away. It was the most restless part of the night. She knew that Kamila and Manish were involved in some sort of sexual game. But she was afraid if her daughter decided to sleep the whole night in the bed. They would be gone the next day at noon and she wouldn't get the chance to tell him a proper goodbye. And a proper goodbye, especially to his cock. It was the fine specimen manhood, she ever saw and she didn't want to part from it without getting fucked by it. She was near to tears when it confirmed in her mind that Kamila will own him for the night. Just then the door opened and Kamila came in. Neeta wasn't that much happy, ever in her life.

She pretended she was in deep sleep when her daughter returned. Kamila lay beside her as she waited till she drifted off to sleep. But she took a long time. Neeta wouldn't have minded that. But what made her breathless and impatient was the musky smell that wafted from her daughter. It was the unmistakable smell of semen. Neeta was already frustrated that she wasn't able to get hold of Manish for a long time and along with that, her daughter had enjoyed the tryst with her cousin. It added to her woes. It was like dangling a carrot in front of her. She felt jealous of Kamila for having the pleasures with that adorable phallus. At the same time, she was apprehensive what happened inside. On one side, the moral that is, she was in a dilemma if Kamila was jeopardizing the relationship with her fiancé. But on the other hand, she felt happy that Kamila sought and got the pleasures of Manish's reverential cock. Getting ploughed on by him was a luxury that she wanted her daughter to enjoy. But she felt very frustrated that she was to wait till the coast is clear. It was 2 AM when her daughter started snoring lightly. As she was about to proceed for Manish's bedroom, Mimi got up for a glass of water.

She couldn't do anything except cursing her worst luck. She felt very depressed that things weren't going her way. She waited another hour and then noticed that everything was fine. She tiptoed to his room and slid inside. She was wearing her night attire which was a knee length night dress. It was cinched around her waist. The bust of the nightgown was cut in a fashion that the part covering her breasts was transparent except the patch over nipples. There was a deep cleavage on display for the onlooker. Actually the nightdress contained a shirt like overcoat which was worn so that the transparency of the bust was covered. It made her wear the dress outside the bedroom, too. Shyam had bought it a few months back as he liked to see her wearing that. He fucked her a lot in the beginning of the dress's purchase. But soon, the novelty wore off. She wore it only on special occasions so that it thrust Shyam's drive.

This night when she wore it in the bedroom, her daughters teased her, asking her if she was missing their father. She didn't don the shirt before them and so, they admired her sizable bust. Kamila was very jealous of her mother's endowments. She dreamed of having breasts like those one day. They were somewhere between moderate and huge. Even when fully covered and downplayed, they attracted the attention of many males. Kamila observed whenever they attended the parties. Her mother already was a great beauty. Along with that her breasts and her ass made her more attractive for the opposite sex. Men bee-lined for Neeta at any party they attended.

Now, when she stepped out of the bedroom, she didn't bother wearing the overcoat. When she got into Manish's bedroom and saw him sprawled on the bed in a deep sleep, she wasn't able to control herself. She wanted to wake him and kiss him first. But first she liked to have a look of that cock. Manish always slept in his shorts, but tonight after sex with Kamila, he was in the nude. When she withdrew the blanket covering him, her breath caught in her lungs. There it was her favourite rod of flesh. It was already semi erect. Neeta hazarded if Manish was having any erotic dream. Wish she was there in that dream. She was pulled towards the magnetism of his cock. Before she knew what she was doing, she was playing with the head of his member with her experienced tongue.

Manish was fully hard when he woke up. He liked what he saw. His favourite slut, his aunt was practising her oral talents on him. He took his hand and passed it in her loose hair. Neeta came to know that her nephew was awake. But the thrall of his cock held her from looking into his eyes. She was totally captured by the charm of the phallus in her mouth. She looked up at him after a minute and smiled at him with her tongue flicking his pee slit.

Manish looked into her eyes and said, 'you couldn't keep yourself away from my cock.'

Neeta nodded and started giving him head. She wanted to display her oral talents for him so that she wanted to get into his good books. There was always this need in her to get into his good books. She took his cock all the way down into her throat. Manish wanted to taunt her, 'now, that's how a seasoned cocksucker sucks a dick.'

Neeta felt proud on hearing him call her seasoned cocksucker. She wanted to know what happened between him and his daughter. She took his cock out and jacked him while she asked, 'honey, did something happen between you and Kamila?'

Manish felt embarrassed and guilty. He felt very bad that he deceived her. She was already a little hurt the other day for necking with Kamila. He tried to avoid her question, but she looked at him fishing for an answer. He said, 'auntie, I am sorry.'

Neeta slid beside him so that she was aligned with the side of his naked body. Her breasts were touching him arms and her pubis was against the side of his hips. She attached with him tightly as she continued playing with his dick. She said, 'there is no need to be sorry, Manish. I am sure that Kamila came onto you. So, did you........'

He knew what lay in that hanging of her question. There is no reason now to hide the fact that occurred. He said, 'yes, aunty. We had sex. She is no longer a virgin anymore. There is a patch here on my bed evident of the fact, if you must see.'

She felt a little sad, but mostly happy. She was sad because, these issues may speak against her daughter on the first night with her husband. But she was happy that her daughter got A1 treatment from the best cock in the business. She smiled and said, 'I am not angry, honey. In fact, I am happy. I am just worried if Raj comes out to know.'

Manish laughed, 'don't worry, aunty, she is just like her slut mother, there. She has wrapped her poor husband around her finger as you have done with Shyam uncle.'

'Well, Shyam loves to be a cuckold, honey. It's his kinkiest desire. In fact, if you ask me, cuckolds are the best. They like their wives to live happily with no boundaries of sex. It shows how much they love them.'

'Hey, I am not abusing Raj or Shyam uncle here. I respect uncle very much. We all do. And Raj is such a nice guy. I will do whatever in my extent to see them happy. I didn't mean anything derogatory in the way they are willing to you.'

Kamila replied, 'honey, I am not telling you that you are speaking less of Raj or Shyam. What I said about them was true. They are cuckolds. And being that, they have enormous love for their partners. That's why they consider their emotional love above their physical desires. What more security does a woman want from her beloved?'

Manish kissed her as Neeta kissed him back. He said, 'I am happy that you love your husband, aunty. Though I may feel jealous at times, I feel guilty if I have wrecked your marriage.'

'Honey, you didn't. I love him very dearly. He is dearest to my heart. He is the husband of dreams. He has catered to my every wish and fulfilled my every desire. He is the father of my two beautiful children. What more could a woman ask of her life? But that doesn't mean I love you any less. I love you not only as a relative but also as a woman. You are my lover. You are the sort of man I would love to show off. When you are beside me in crowd, I feel pride surging through me. You are my deep physical desire. I would sacrifice anything in my capability to be with you and as your lover. Baby, I am just mad about you.'

'Oh, Neeta!!'

Manish felt proud hearing those words. They kissed passionately as they felt their lives' best moments floating before their eyes. It was clear to Manish that he loved her but he wasn't able to differentiate it from the love he felt for the relation. But at the moment, he was happy to get whatever benefit he could from their attachment.

He took his hand over her sumptuous buttocks feeling the softness of her skin through the gossamer of her nightgown. He slowly lifted the hem of the nightgown, lifting it off her ass as he glided his hand over that beautiful contour of flesh. He flipped the cloth over back as he saw that expanse of her rear. What a beautiful sight!

He said, 'Neeta,'

Neeta liked the way he called her as his lover, 'yes, honey?'

'Will you just hand me my mobile?' she took the phone lying on her side of the bed, handing it to him.

'You don't mind me taking a picture of yours, would you?'

'No, Manish. As I said you own me and my body. So, it's your right to do, whatever you want to.'

Manish took a picture her ass as she lay on him. He made her arch her back a little more as he took a few more snaps. She kissed him on the lips as she lazily stroked his dick.

'Manish, the five days happened in a flash for me. I am sure going to miss your presence around me.'

'I will miss you too, aunty. But I think I will miss your ass and tits more. Now where are my puppies?' he said as he looked for her priceless boobs. Neeta supported herself on her hands as her breasts lay hanging with the cloth of the nightgown covering them. Manish slid off her nightgown as he took off the dress. He pulled her beside her and took her breasts in his hands kneading them very forcefully. Neeta moaned with pain at his rough handling.

'I like the way you moan like a bitch, Neeta. You are my bitch, aren't you?'

'Yes, I am' he pinched her nipples harshly as he asked, 'I didn't hear you, bitch.'

'Yes, I am your bitch, Manish.' she moaned loudly, as he started using her more cruelly. There were red marks all over her tits as he groped her nice and full. He smiled viciously as he saw her lust and pain through her heavy lidded eyes. She was in another world with all the slutty emotions in her. That's what Manish brought out of her, the real slut.

Manish picked his mobile again and went on snapping pictures of her face and tits, as he knew that the emotions on her face were priceless. She was oblivious to what was happening around her as his rough handling was goading him towards an orgasm. She liked feeling that impending orgasm which was certainly one of the best feelings she had. Orgasms at the hand of Manish were very special to her, now. Manish started video mode on his mobile's camera. He was enjoying watching her squirming with excitement.

'Tell me, Neeta, what do you like the most in this world?'

'To get fucked by you, honey.'

'Darling, I am recording this video, it may even fall in the hands of your husband. So, tell me carefully if what you said was true.'

'Oh, Manish. I stand by what I have said. To get fucked by you is a real pleasure. If i hadn't met you, there are certainly some deep parts in my womb, which were, I mean, are still virgin to my husband. He has to accept the fact that I love your cock and should live with it. There's nothing he can do. I certainly pity him. Honey, would you please play with my pussy? I am desperate for your attention there. And please fuck me at the earliest, because my eager cunt couldn't take any more.'

Manish kissed her as she said that. He recorded their kiss and shut off the mobile. He needed to do the real job here. As he touched her pussy, he noticed that it was a drenching pool of her juices. He played with her pussy for a while and then touched that nub of flesh lying at the apex of her womanhood. Neeta screamed as he pinched her engorged clit. He flicked it sharply with his finger as she cried. Tears formed in her eyes as he was relentless. But she didn't back away from his punishment. He said into her ear, 'I am not going to fuck you, Neeta.'

She cried, 'oh, you can't leave me like this, Manish. That is so horribly cruel of you. I am sorry if I did anything to hurt you. Please, fuck me, honey. I will do whatever you want of me. But please don't leave me like this.'

'What I said, Neeta, was that I am not going to fuck your pussy, but I am going to fuck your ass. Does that meet your desire?'

Neeta was relieved. 'Oh, baby, please, anything would do, honey. Just stick your manly cock in me. Anywhere you like, that is. I don't mind, as long as you fuck me. But, honey, I have been fucked only twice, there, by Shyam. And your cock is huge, wouldn't it be painful?'

Manish stopped squashing her pussy with his right hand and said, 'either take it or leave it, Neeta. You are just a slut; you should take whatever you are getting. Demanding before me isn't your right. I am thinking to kick you out of my room without anything. I need not show charity on cheap gutter sluts like you.'

Neeta said, 'I am sorry, I am very sorry, Manish. I shouldn't have spoken to you in that fashion. I will make it up to you. Of course, fuck my ass. It's there to be fucked, isn't it? Just enjoy having my ass. I am just your slut and nothing more. Punish my cunt some more, if you want to. It's all up to you. But, please, don't leave me hanging.'

'That's it, Neeta. Spoken like my true slut. Now, take your position. Bend over.'

Manish made her kneel on the bed as he slid to her back and aligned his cock with her ass crevice. He loved whatever he was seeing in front of him. She was bent on the bed presenting her bountiful ass to fuck. Her hips were narrow and her shoulders arched with a backward curve. Her thick locks of hair were sprawled on bed. Manish could make out those massive globes of the sides of her tit flesh for his viewing. He drew lines on her ass with the head of his cock. He slightly prodded the crevice of her ass with his penis as Neeta whimpered.

'Tell me, Neeta, you have a lot of fire in your cunt to offer, don't you?'

'Yes, honey, I certainly do. But only for real men like you.'

Manish played with the back of his hand on the globes of her ass. 'So, are you submitting your ass to me?'

'Ahhh! Yes, Manish, I do. You just need to accept it with your mighty cock.'

Manish fished at her pussy for her love juices which were in plenty. He scooped up the wetness and applied them at her rosebud. He lubricated her tight hole with her juices as she whimpered with mini orgasms. He took the excess of her juices and applied them over her tits, kneading them as she mewled with happiness.

'Ah, Neeta. It is every man's desire to possess a dutiful and wonderful slut. Earlier in the night I thought it was your daughter. But now I am wrong. You are a bigger slut than Kamila. I can attest to that.'

Neeta whimpered with excitement as he compared her to her daughter. He was taking the game very high. He was playing with her emotions very skilfully as a masterful craftsman of sex. She just shuddered with his every word.

'I have seen you as a potent bitch, a strong minded and a dignified woman. All of that is a mask, I know, Neeta. Behind that you are a whore who is there to be subdued and bred. Whores like you are tamed by massive cocks. So, I will subdue you and tame you with my cock. And you will just comply with my every wish. Is that clear?'

'Yes, sir. Please tame me with your big cock. I couldn't ask for anything better. Please, take my ass and make me yours.'

Manish took hold of her hair as he pulled on the strong mass of her hair at the root of her neck as she cried in pain. He took some moisture from her pussy and took his wet smeared hand to her mouth which she accepted gratefully as she sucked on his hand and fingers with utmost duty and subservience. She arched her back more backwards. Manish lubricated his cock with her juices too as he took the head of his cock and prodded at her ass hole. He squeezed on her clit as her asshole gaped open like a fish's mouth. As he pushed his head, Neeta said, 'Manish, honey, please be careful.'

Manish bent down and kissed her cheek as he said, 'don't worry, aunty, I will try to be gentle. But it is for your own good. I need to own you fully, so that you can enjoy me.'

'Hhhmmm, yes, honey. Do it. Own me.'

Manish slid his cock slowly into her asshole as she started to moan with pain. Though she was lubricated well, his cock was bigger and was making her wince with his every inch's advance. Manish pulled on her hair as he went deeper, unheeding her cries of pain. He needed to do her ass. It marked his complete ownership of her. He pushed his whole head into her as she cried. He took a while to rest as he slowly started see sawing his dong into her. Once the cock head had penetrated her rim, Neeta felt relieved. As he started to inch his entire dick into her bowels, she started to feel much better. Her fear and dread had vanished and only excitement reigned. Manish slowly slid all of his length into her as he started to fuck her relentlessly. He gripped her hair more tightly as he started to use her as a piece of flesh and nothing more.

Neeta moaned as he continued his assault on her. He insulted her in a very myriad number of curse words. But every word just added to her excitement. She was gushing at her pussy like a faucet. Manish felt his own orgasm approaching as he ploughed on her bowels. Neeta achieved her orgasm, in the midst with a cry as he matched hers at the same time. She felt his strong jet of spray hitting her bowels.

'Yes, Manish, my baby, my honey. Fuck my ass, make me your anal slut. I deserve nothing more. Use me as you please. Fuck your slut.'

Manish bit her neck as he painted her bowel walls. Neeta moaned at the injury but it was only adding to her orgasm. Manish pinched her nipples harshly as Neeta smothered her cries of pleasure in the pillow. After kissing her neck he slid his face to hers as they kissed in the same position. Their kiss was with more passion than ever.

'I love you, Neeta.'

'I love you, too, baby.'

Manish collapsed on her as his softening cock slid out of her. As he lay exhausted, Neeta went down on him. She licked his penis. He was surprised. He didn't guess that she would lick his dick as it just fucked her ass. She showed her submission to him by this act. He watched her as she cleaned all of his cock all the while looking into his eyes. After cleaning, he pulled her onto him as he asked her, 'do you love me so much, aunty?'

'Oh, honey, you have no idea.'

Manish kissed her as he said, 'I will really miss your fabulous body.'

'Me, your cock. When are you going to visit us?'

'I don't know. I will be tied up at work most of the time. I will try to come for sure.'

Neeta slid into his arms as he spooned her kissing her on the neck. She said, 'no trying, mister. You should come at the earliest. If everything happens as planned, we will have Kamila's engagement in April or so. But you should be there before for the arrangements.'

'Don't worry; I will be there for her engagement. Is that okay? Don't you need to go? The two will become very suspicious, if they wake up.'

Neeta pulled his ear, 'ready to throw me, once your needs are met.'

'I told you, I don't entertain sluts much.'

erosdon
erosdon
110 Followers