Lover the Chase

Story Info
Husband gets caught out, now it's his turn to suffer.
3.4k words
4
50.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suppose the best way to start is by telling a little about me not that there is much to say, I’m 29 years old, stand five foot ten inches tall and probably just a tad over weight. No I don’t work out I find those guys with a six pack quite false and ugly and some of them have bigger boobs than my wife, but then I guess I would say that.

In my early years I was shy and to be honest pretty useless around girls so my virginity seemed to go on forever that was until with the help of a good number of beers I managed to lose it with my current girlfriend. I may have lost my virginity but I obviously didn’t impress my girl friend as we broke up quite soon after. But at least at the grand old age of 20 I now knew how to do it just not how to do it that well.

Six months later I met a girl and we dated but as luck would have it she was a virgin and I wasn’t prepared to dive in and as she wasn’t on the pill we agreed not to even try until she had been on the pill long enough to ensure protection. I couldn’t even stand the touch of a condom and after using one once in the throes of passion I put the damn stupid thing on inside out and by the time I had scrabbled around and found another the moment had passed.

Over the next two years we both learnt a lot about our bodies and how to pleasure each other and inevitably we ended up getting married.

I now considered myself a competent lover yet at the age of twenty-two I had only ever been with two different women and was beginning to wonder what I had missed.

Six months after getting married I had an affair, I’m not sure if it was the chase I enjoyed so much or the actual sex, I just knew that once I had had my wicked way my interest in them dwindled rather rapidly and I would move on to the next one.

I built a reputation amongst my colleagues as being a ladies man and my very close friends would take the piss out of me and call me a slut which in many ways I was. All of my affairs were with married women as I worked on a basis that if they had as much to lose as I did then discretion would be maintained.

Yes I loved my wife and in bed sex was quite good but even so I could not refrain from seeking the touch of a beautiful woman and over the next seven years I had well over a dozen sexual liaisons. Like many things in this life if you continually do something wrong the chances of being caught increase and stupidly I was tempted by a single woman and ended up in her bed. Because of the convenience of her being single and owning her own flat our affair continued longer than it was wise to do so. When I tried to end it she threatened to tell my wife, she told me how much she loved me and wasn’t prepared to let me go that easy, so it eventually ended on a very sour note.

I fretted for weeks after that she would make good her promise and every time the phone rang I got butterflies in my stomach with fear that it was her.

Each morning I received a text message from her telling me of her undying love for me, I now knew I was being haunted by a bunny boiler and needed a way to get her off my back.

As I sat at my computer I thought the only way to get rid of her was by being as horrible as possible, so I fired up Microsoft Word and began composing a letter to her.

The letter read as follows;

My Dearest Pauline,

Sorry it has taken me awhile to send you a letter, things have been hectic and the wife has been on holiday so I haven’t had much time for letter writing.

Moving onto the sex part, which you know I can never resist, being a sex mad pervert, nice pervert but wacky and weird.

You said that when it comes to sexual matters you are pretty straight and to be honest you do need to relax with sex and enjoy it. Very often I think about the way you use to play with my cock and balls and it was never very gentle but it was extremely good. Sometimes my balls or cock or even both would ache for days and be a constant reminder of what a devil you are with your hands. When it came to sucking my cock, I used to love the feel of your lips running up and down the length and the pleasure was doubled when I was able to slip my finger into your cunt and play with you at the same time.

You must learn to free your mind and let yourself free your thoughts and desires, when you open your legs also open your mind.

You are a lovely lady, enjoy your sexuality, do not be afraid of having pleasure and giving pleasure. We all have fantasies, they consist of fantasies of love and also fantasies of lust, both are good, embrace them do not be afraid of them. If you said to me how about fucking me, my cunt needs a good seeing too, I need your cock deep inside me, it sounds disgusting to some yet it is not, it is erotic and arousing.

You may think that by saying things like this it makes you a slut, but that is only in your mind, in the bedroom it is raw sex and then the pleasure of relaxing in each others arms once two people are exhausted.

What is a fantasy, it is something that turns you on just by thinking about it, some women have a rape fantasy or a bondage fantasy or even a fantasy where they are gang banged by a group of men or even sex with a woman. But it doesn’t mean that they want it to happen it is just a dream that stimulates the mind and sometimes they will playact that fantasy with a partner, there is nothing wrong with that.

I fantasise a great deal, but often that fantasy includes you, sometimes I lay in bed remembering how you squeezed my cock and balls. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to fuck you up the arse or have you fuck me up the arse with a strap on or vibrator, or even just doing 69, the thought of my tongue licking your cunt while you suck on my cock is delightful. Being tied up and punished turns me on and even tying you up and punishing you is pretty erotic thought.

So you see I have no problem telling you my fantasies except I would like to really try some of them if not all of them.

I sometimes think of what sort of person I would want to live with if something happened to my wife.

She would have to be prepared to have threesomes with me and another man and also me and another woman and be prepared to be as kinky as I am otherwise what’s the point of getting into another situation that would have been as boring as before.

Now I would be very amazed if you never had a sexual fantasy, so be brave and tell me what it is, release yourself from your inhibitions and set yourself free, be bad be real bad let it all out.

Each morning when you look at yourself in the mirror say to yourself, I am a sexy lady, I love sex and my mind is free.

So if you are now not totally pissed off at me, write to me and set yourself free, it’ll make you feel good, or is that bad good.

The letter had the desired effect, the text messages stopped and I heard nothing from her, yes what I wrote was all rubbish and they were not really my fantasies just a means to make her forget me.

The months passed and over time I forgot all about Pauline and I even stopped having affairs, the last experience had made me realise that I had too much to risk and it wasn’t worth the headache. Life continued and my thirtieth birthday was on the horizon and if past years were anything to go by I could expect once again an unusual present from my wife.

I arrived home just after 6pm on Friday evening and was surprised to find the house empty except for a note stuck to the television, it said ‘happy birthday my darling, I shall be home shortly, have a shower and wait for me naked on the bed.’

I smiled inwardly, these were the type of birthday surprises I liked so I dashed up stairs to the shower and within twenty minutes I lay sprawled naked and ready on the bed. In the silence around me with the only noise being the ticking of the clock I dozed off. When I awoke Susan was standing above me, I attempted to get up but found that I had been secured to the four corners of the bed. Shaking the sleep from my brain I blew her a kiss, she moved closer and taking me totally by surprise she slapped me around the face with venom in her eyes that I had never seen before.

“I think you have something to tell me,” she said bitterly as she withdrew a sheet of paper from her pocket.

I couldn’t reply, as I didn’t have a clue what she was going on about.

“Cat got your tongue,” she spat out.

I still didn’t know what to say how could I answer her when it could be one of many indiscretions I had perpetrated over the years.

“I’ll read it to you shall I,” she barked out, her anger very evident.

To my shock she read out the letter I had sent to Pauline, I could explain why I had wrote it but it wouldn’t have got me off the hook because how could I excuse having the affair in the first place.

“So you want to be punished as well as having a dildo up your rear, you fucking pervert,” she said in a much calmer tone of voice.

Silence was my only defence, but that silence didn’t last long as I screamed out in pain as the full force of being hit on my penis by a twelve inch plastic ruler brought tears to my eyes.

“That hurt didn’t it, and you are going to have to get used to being hurt, but first I am going to let you know how this whip hurts and if I think you are lying to me you’ll get it again and again,” she stated with a maniacal look on her face.

With all the force she could muster the short riding crop stung into my thigh, the pain was indescribable and I tried to shut it out by closing my eyes.

“Okay the first question is did you fuck Pauline?”

“No,” was my immediate reply, “she was stalking me and I wrote it to try and stop her,” I whimpered.

The whip once again found its mark causing me to yell once more, “what was that for,” I pleaded.

“Because you are lying and I told you no more telling lies, and just in case you wonder how I know your lying,” she said turning towards the open doorway, “here’s the proof.”

I was flabbergasted as I looked towards the door and standing before me was Pauline with that holier than thou look on her face. She walked forward and took the whip that Sandy had offered and without hesitation gave me a massive stinger on my cock. Why I don’t know but having them both in the room and me naked and vulnerable my little man began to rise.

“I see you do like pain, so lets see how much you like it,” said Pauline as she sat beside me on the bed and took my cock in her hand.

Slowly at first she pumped my cock until it was fully erect, leaning forward she ran her tongue over the end licking the pre-cum and causing me to jerk. Then she started pumping my cock faster and faster while her other hand squeezed my balls, it wasn’t long before I spurted over her hand my whole body tingling with the pleasure. This soon changed as the speed of her hand continued rubbing me, her grip had tightened, my cock was now tender and every movement she made brought a new tinge of pain, she was taking me into terrority I had never been before in. The pain passed and changed once more as pleasure erupted throughout my body as I came, but still she continued rubbing my cock only this time the pain was magnified ten fold. It took a while before my cock stood to attention the pain had eased but I knew that I couldn’t stand a repeat performance and was relieved when she let go.

Picking the whip up Pauline hit me twice across my nipples causing me to jerk from the pain, “you want pain I’ll give you fucking pain,” she blurted out and hit me twice more.

Susan sat on the bed and grabbed my foreskin and started pulling it until it was stretched at least two inches longer than my cock, then she reversed it so that my foreskin was pulled back over my cock exposing the purple head. Having very tight foreskin it didn’t return to its position when she let go which left my sensitive end exposed and quickly became a target for the plastic ruler. Not once not even twice but six times Pauline hit the end with the flat side of the ruler, I thought I was going to pass out from the excruciating pain. They were both laughing at my predicament and enjoying every second of my misery

“Let’s play dive bombers,” said Pauline as she picked up a lighted candle and waved it around as if it was flying. The hot wax splattered over my nipples, the first contact causing me to cry out but it was short lived and cooled quickly. Her next target was my cock and on her third attempt the wax landed right in the middle of my exposed cock bringing a long drawn out scream from my dry throat.

“I think that’s enough,” said Susan as she took the candle away from Pauline and produced a ten-inch vibrator from behind her back.

Pauline untied my legs and raised them up, as much as I tried to resist the earlier pain had taken a lot of my will and strength away so she managed it pretty easily.

The vibrator hummed away as the tip touched the entrance to my anus causing my whole body to involuntarily jump before she removed it.

“I think we need something to lubricate this with,” said Susan as she searched the dressing table until she found something suitable. “Hand lotion will do,” she continued.

Squeezing a sizeable blob out she rubbed it all over the vibrator before aiming the tube up my arse and squirting the cold liquid into me. Once again she placed the vibrator at my entrance the vibrations sending shivers down my body, I was embarrassed to have my wife and my ex lover watching this unfold and knew that I had to accept my fate as Susan slowly pushed the vibrator deep inside me. Once the initial pain subsided guiltily I felt immense pleasure building up as she pushed the humming object in and out of me.

My balls tightened as the sudden adrenaline rush took over my brain and without even being touched my cock exploded sending cum all over my balls and stomach.

“I think he liked that, it’s a shame it wasn’t the real thing though. Would you like the real thing John?” asked Pauline as she savoured every second of my discomfort.

I nodded frantically in the negative, there was no way I wanted a guy taking advantage of my predicament, even though I knew they were just teasing me.

“John, you know whenever you asked me what my fantasy was and I told you I didn’t have any, well I lied. I know you are curious about fucking me up the arse well my fantasy is watching a guy take you up the arse, which is why I could never tell you in case you thought I was weird.

I was broken up when you sent me that letter,” interjected Pauline, “I was in a right state and my brother asked me why so I told him and boy was he mad at you. So mad he agreed to come here today and teach you a lesson.”

As if on cue Darren appeared in the doorway, “so this is the bastard that upset you sis and look at him now trussed up like a turkey.”

The three of them just stood there and in all my life I never felt so vulnerable as I did right now.

“Okay here’s the deal, you are going to lick my sisters pussy until she comes and I’m going to fuck your arse and not stop until you get her to come,” said Darren as he started to undress.

The three of them removed their clothes, why Susan did I couldn’t understand but seeing my wife and my ex lover naked together in the same room was bad enough but when they started kissing and rubbing their pussy’s together my cock responded in the only way it knew.

Darren moved to the bed and placing a leg either side of my chest positioned himself so his cock was only inches from my face. He took hold of his cock and wriggled it in front of me, “you are about to become a cock sucker, and don’t forget if you bite me I can hurt you too when I fuck you, so be warned.

I tried to keep my lips firmly shut but Susan had other ideas and held my nose forcing me to open my mouth to breathe, as soon as I gasped for breath Darren slid his cock into my mouth.

His cock felt strange but not as unpleasant as I thought it would be until he forced it further into my mouth causing me to gag.

“Well Mr. Cock sucker it’s time for some pussy licking and butt fucking,” said Darren as he slid down my body.

Raising my legs he placed them on his shoulders while his cock rested against my hole, Susan generously lubricated his cock for him as Pauline positioned her pussy above my face. I could feel the warmth as she sunk down on to my mouth and without thinking I started licking her pussy.

Suddenly Darren sunk his cock in me, my brain exploded with the searing pain and I tried in vain to resist the male appendage now defiling my private place but it was no good. My tongue quickly found Pauline’s clitoris and I nibbled and sucked as fast as I could hoping she would come soon so that the intruder would stop.

My face got wetter and wetter as Pauline’s juices increased as she neared her orgasm and as she reached the peak her body jerked uncontrollable on my face. As soon as she came Darren speeded up his thrusting and very shortly his juices were filling me, Darren pulled out allowing the last few drops of his sperm to fall over my genitals completing my humiliation.

I opened my eyes trying to clear my head and saw Pauline and Susan in the sixty-nine position giving each other’s pussy a right hammering with their tongues until they both came.

“Well John, I think your ex lover will now be my lover, I’ve asked her to move in with us and we’ll even let you join in sometimes. But for now we’re all going down the pub,” said Susan as she re-tied my ankles to the corner of the bed and inserted the vibrator back up my abused hole securing it with tape and left.