All Comments on 'Loving Embrace'

by uh-oh

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW and I do mean W-O-W; intense, emotional & intimate

The way you've described everything is like it happens when we meet someone for the first time and everything clicks; jumbled up, over running, confused thoughts. So ready for anything and everything. So hyper, on edge, & jumpy

I was confused and a bit disappointed though: I thought that "Two people, long apart, find each other in body and soul." meant that they'd known each other for years but that life kept throwing things between them to keep them apart,then suddenly "everything fell into place".

There wasn't any build-up; but it obviously wasn't "Wham-Bam-Thank-You-Maam" either. Is there more coming down the road?

THX;

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I Love U, I need U

So much is true, and our Love was always real. Always this real! Always as honest and true. I miss you with all my heart and soul!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
too short

This romantic story is well-written, but it needs more of a build up, and a more in depth description of the characters. The love scene balances the plot nicely. Overall, the story also needs to be continued.

NightStarDreamsNightStarDreamsover 2 years ago

Sweet story. Different from most of your others. Slow and sensual.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useruh-oh@uh-oh
3708 Followers
I have been writing erotic literature as a hobbyist and professional for nearly two decades on everything breeding, impregnation, and pregnancy. If you like my work, you can find many more stories, captions, pictures, and videos through the links below: Blog: http://impregnat...