Loving Rowie Knightly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bad girl, I guess!" Rowie said then and groaned, as Keri's tongue found the button of her clit.

Keri then began with her meticulousness to make love to Rowie's clit, using her lips and tongue, and playing constantly with her finger in Rowie's ass. She brought her tall girl friend and lover with her mouth that way, holding on to Rowie's thighs all the while Rowie was trembling into her orgasm.

"Oooooof!" Rowie said, as she got Keri up from her kneeling position. "Lovely way to greet guests."

"Best way to greet you, my love!" Keri said and they kissed.

Keri pouted as Rowie got dressed then but Rowie said: "More of that later, and some specials too that I'll unveil at the proper time."

"Sounds delicious!" was Keri's response as she went to get the dinner to the table.

They talked animatedly about office issues, and the way that Keri had looked over the material that Rowie had supplied for her. Their talk also ran into personal things. Keri talked about her background and found out information about Rowie in the process.

"Can you stay over?" Keri asked.

"Or shall we end our evening at my place?" Rowie countered.

"Oh that would be nice," Keri said but then Rowie continued, after some thought:

"But maybe we should stay here and we can baptize your apartment, like we did my house!"

"Oh, goodie!" Keri said smiling. "You said we were going out?"

"Oh, yes, a special place that I know. Introduce you to friends."

"I'd like that," Keri responded. She continued then: "I'm going to just rinse these dishes and put them into the dishwasher. I won't be but a few minutes."

"Take your time," Rowie said, "And don't mind me."As she said this she went up behind Keri and pulled her white, lycra pants down around her knees and began to play with her naked ass.

"Ohhh," Keri said, "I'll never get anything done this way!"

"Sure you will!" Rowie said, "Girl, do your job."

"Yes, ma'am," Keri said wiggling and jumping now, since she was having her ass not only pinched, but right then, bitten.

They continued this for a bit until finally Rowie got her fingers into Keri's pussy and Keri simply leaned back against the taller woman and sighed, as Rowie played with her to her climax.

"Feel nice, angel?" Rowie asked.

"Oh, oh, yes!" Keri moaned. "You can do anything! Anything! I love you, Rowie! I surely do!"

Rowie's response was to give Keri a long, passionate kiss.

"Ready now!" Keri said. "Where to?"

"My special place," Rowie said, "My waterin' hole. Called 'Momma Nadine's' and she's gonna love you."

"Hope so!" Keri said.

The drive was a fairly short one, and they pulled into the back lot of large house that did indeed have a sign on it proclaiming that it was 'Momma Nadine's'.

Keri turned to Rowie, as she parked the car and asked: "It's a . . .a bar?"

"It's for us girls!" Rowie said smiling, "No males need apply!"

"Oh," Keri said with a giggle.

They were met at the door by a large black woman who immediately began to make a fuss over Rowie:

"Well, well, child," the large woman said, "Haven't see you in an age!"

"Been busy working, Momma," Rowie said, kissing the large woman on the cheek.

"Working, I guess," the woman said, shaking her head back and forth, "Workin' on this pretty, white gal who's proclaiming whose babe she is on her titties and showing her pussy at the same time."

Rowie laughed and Keri put her hand over her mouth and giggled.

"Busted!" Rowie said, and then she sad: "Momma Nadine, this is my love Keri, Keri Ball. This is Momma Nadine's, she's everyone's Momma."

Keri smiled a broad smile and walked immediately into the shelter of Momma Nadine's arms, held out to embrace her. The hug was a mammoth one.

"Well it's about time that this hard workin' Rowie Knightly is showin' up with some pussy gal of her own; you're so fine, honey, and if I detect glances, like I think I can, you're really into our gal Rowie! True?"

"Yes, Momma," Keri said, reaching out a hand, while still in the large woman's embrace, to hold Rowie's hand.

"Welcome to Momma's," the large woman said and, as they passed into the club, she patted Keri on the fanny and said: "Nice ass on this gal, Rowie!"

Rowie gave Momma Nadine a grin, over her shoulder and said: "Don't I know it, Momma! She's my 'Gal Friday' from work."

"Oho," Momma Nadine said, "Double duty!"

"She's up to it," Rowie said.

The lights were subdued an the atmosphere pleasant and quiet. The music was soft and a number of couples were dancing.

"This is so nice," Keri said.

"Yes, other places jump more but this is a homey place; nice folks. Dance, angel?"Rowie asked.

"Love to," Keri said and they went out onto the dance floor, with Rowie leading and Keri's head on Rowie's shoulder.

As they danced, others greeted Rowie, who seemed to be known by everyone.

"You're such a hit, angel," Rowie said, "All those envious eyes on that pretty visible pussy of yours and those lovely ass cheeks."

Keri blushed, and they went back to their table hand in hand.

As they were drinking, there was a commotion by the door. A guy was in the process of manhandling a woman out the door. Momma Nadine interrupted the progress and told him in no uncertain terms to leave her alone.

"She's my fuckin' girlfriend, nigger, and she's leaving," he shouted, and headed for the door, dragging the hapless girl behind him.

Again Momma Nadine waded into him, as he began slapping the girl, only to be shoved aside, causing her to fall on the floor. Keri moved with a quickness that she wasn't even sure she possessed. She was up to the guy in a few seconds, and she swept her foot along the floor and caused his feet to go out from under him, as he was falling and seeking balance, she wheeled around and kicked him in the side of the head putting him down and out.

The girl simply stood with her hand over her mouth and made no sound at all.

Rowie was there immediately helping Keri, who was already picking Momma Nadine up.

"Are you okay?" Keri asked, as Rowie got to her.

"Damn, girl!" Momma Nadine said,"Okay, rescued is more like it."

"Who the hell is this, Rowie, this gorgeous enforcer that you've brought into my place?"

She turned then to Keri and put her arms around her: "Honey, thank you, thank you." Then she kissed Keri on the cheek and supervised getting the guy out the door to wait for the police.

Keri turned back then and found Rowie right there:

"God damn, girl! You impress me time after time!" Rowie said, opening her arms to Keri, who was left shaking.

"Sorry,"Keri said,"Gotta stop doing that!"

"Sorry, girl friend, don't you dare! You make me so proud! Got what he deserved."

They sat back down at their table then, when Momma Nadine stopped by the table: "Your tab is on me, darlin'," she said, and got Keri up for another huge hug. "Keepin' Momma's place safe for the girls! Doin' just that!"

"Isn't my angel a prize?" Rowie asked, grinning.

"Sure is!" Momma Nadine said and then in a stentorian voice silenced the room. "Our avenger here is Keri Ball," Momma Nadine said, and the place broke into applause. Keri was blushing then as Momma went back to the door to talk to the police, who had arrived.

As time went on, many, if not most of the women in the place stopped by their table to say 'thank you' to Keri for what she'd done. Keri was gracious through it all but certainly embarrassed.

In a very short time, as they were sitting there, the girl who'd been being pulled from the place came and was standing by their table. Keri got up and noticed that the girl was crying:

"Thank you so much! I just don't know what else to say."

Keri had her arms around her in a few seconds and simply let the girl cry.

When the fuss was finally over, Rowie said: "Keri, love, ready to leave? Any one else to protect?"

Keri laughed and said, quietly: "Rowie, I'm so tired."

"Got a right to be, girl friend," Rowie said, "You come now and Rowie's gonna take care of you, gonna take good care of you."

"Oh thank you for that!" Keri said as they went toward the exit.

They stopped for another hug with Momma Nadine before leaving.

When they got back to Rowie's house, they settled into a bath for the two of them. Then it was late and bed time. Rowie decided that other plans would have to wait for the next day. Neither had to be up early the next morning.

Keri and Rowie had a pillow talk that night, as the darkness enveloped them.

Rowie started it by saying: "Darlin', darlin', this started for me as a surprise. I'd certainly noticed you and how fine you looked but, you know, as the boss and all, my options are limited. Never, ever thought that you'd come on to me. Then you did and it was like candy in the park time. But the more I get to know you, the finer I know that you are. And I don't only mean your physical prowess. No, I mean that you are so worth loving that it leaves me breathless. Keri, my darlin', darlin', you are just my hero."

Keri cried; it was about the sum and substance of everything that she'd wanted and she told Rowie that. They kissed and Rowie pulled Keri's head to her breast and they slept that way for hours.

Rowie slept later in the morning. She woke to wonderful smells, and then discovered that Keri had been out and bought cinnamon rolls for them that morning.

"I would have made them," Keri said, when Rowie wandered into the kitchen in her robe, "But it's not my kitchen and I didn't want to presume."

"Is so your kitchen," Rowie said, "You're my Keri. We need each other. Me to keep you in order and you to keep me safe!" She was grinning as she said in and went to Keri for a 'good morning' kiss.

Keri handed her a cup of coffee and they settled down at the table and talked again about last night.

"It's such an instant reaction," Keri said.

"Well, it's the right one!" Rowie said next.

"Seemed to be at the time!" Keri admitted.

Over coffee Rowie said to Keri: "Sweet angel, there's something that I had planned for last night but with all the excitement, it just didn't happen, so it will today. Here's what I want. You go to your place and put on something sexy. Give me about 45 minutes to get my stuff together and I'll be there. Then we'll see. We're gonna play today."

Keri put her hands over her mouth and simply giggled.

After a kiss, Keri went to her apartment and took a quick shower. She was thinking all the while about what she'd wear that was sexy. She had a thought, an inspiration, while showering and with a giggle decided to follow her inspiration.

She looked at herself in the mirror, once she was 'dressed' and she grinned. She had a plan for what she wanted and loved the way she looked. These were her 'hooker' clothes, as she called them and she'd never had the nerve to wear then, except once on a date that fizzled. She had on a black, underwired, push up bra, that left the top of her breasts, from her nipples on up, exposed. She also wore a pair of dark stockings and a black garter belt. The stockings and garter belt served merely to frame and highlight her ass and her pussy. She completed the outfit with a pair of four inch heels, black.

"Here I am," she said, as she twirled, "Pussy showing, ass hanging out, tits displayed, nipples ready to be played with and wearing my slut shoes!" She found that she was really pleased with the picture.

Rowie, when she arrived, was struck almost dumb.

"Oh my god! Girl, look at you! Look at this pussy girl! All tits and ass and pussy and strutting like a corner pick up!" When she was finished saying it, she grabbed Keri into a hug and licked the smaller woman's lips with her tongue.

Then Rowie pressed herself aggressively against Keri and hugged her,

Keri knew instantly: "What's that?" she said, with a giggle.

"That's what I had for you last night, bad girl and I'm wearing it now!" Rowie said.

Keri ran her hands down Rowie's front until her hands framed the cock that she was wearing. She whispered almost frantically into Rowie's ears: "That's what I wan to be; I want to be your bad girl! I want to be treated like the corner pick up today. Sorry that I'm being so bold but I'm so turned on by this."

"You make any request you want, angel," Rowie said, kissing her.

"Then first of all take me, treat me like a bad girl, spank me, use a belt on my ass. Claim it in a way that no one ever has. Then I'm yours to use with that thing you're hiding from me, and I want it everywhere. I want my holes used! Use me as your bad girl, Rowie, and when we're done, . . .when we're done, I'll clean you and lick you and love you. Today's the day that I become completely, totally yours and no barriers will be up. None."

"Am I being crazy?" Keri asked then.

Rowie cut her off with a kiss and said: "You're being lovely, you're being sexy, you're being sensual, you're saying that there are no barriers! And I love that."

She led Keri to the living room then. In the living room, she positioned Keri so that she was kneeling in front of a hassock. Keri watched as Rowie took her clothes off, giving an involuntary sigh, once Rowie took her slacks off and Keri saw a large black prick that was being held in place by a pair of transparent black panties.

"Oh my!" Keri whispered.

"Oh my, I guess, girl friend," Rowie said.

Rowie went and knelt behind Keri and said, accompanying her words with a smart slap to Keri's ass: "Is this what you meant? Keri, my Keri?" Rowie slapped Keri's ass again then, getting a loud outcry from Keri, who struggled to say: "Yes, yes, it is. I want it to be an 'everything' time."

"Yes, an everything time!" Rowie said and followed the slap by five more hard spanks to Keri's ass. Keri began to sob at the fifth.

"I love you, Rowie, but I don't want barriers; do this please!" Keri said, through her sobs.

Rowie did. She slapped Keri's ass five more times and then said: "Okay, big time now for you, girl." Saying that she took the belt from her slacks and gave Keri a sharp spank with the belt.

Keri's reaction was even stronger now, and Rowie proceeded to use the belt for ten more slaps but then gathered Keri, crying now, into her arms, and kiss her.

"Messy!" Keri said, about the tears and her nose running.

"Fix it!" Rowie said, cleaning her face.

"Ohhhhh," Keri sighed then.

The kisses were hot and wet; Keri's lips were soft and yielding, made that way by her weeping. Rowie slowly put Keri down, so that she was bending over the hassock then and with little preparation needed, since Keri was so wet from the spanking, slipped the big black cock into Keri's pussy, from behind.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, Yes! Yes, ma'am!" Keri almost shouted as Rowie mounted her.

"Feel that, Keri, angel?" Rowie asked, beginning her fucking movements.

"Feel it! Right up in my throat! Yes!" Keri said. "Love this! Dirty, wanton, rough, it can be any way but it's you loving me and me loving you, Rowie!"

"Oh, yes!" Rowie said. She stopped what she was doing then and said: "Little adjustment here." She moved slightly and pressed the cock against Keri's ass hole then. Rowie leaned over Keri's back and asked: "Ever had this done, Keri?"

"Oh, noooooo, I haven't," Keri said, as Rowie began to exert pressure on her ass hole.

Rowie leaned down and said then:

"Darlin', here comes the tiger!"

"Ohhhh!" Keri wailed then. It was the only noise that she was capable of for the next almost 10 minutes, when, eventually, because of the pressure of the fake cock on Rowie's own vagina, both women erupted.

Rowie went to her knees and pulled Keri over onto the floor with her, holding her close and whispering into her ear: "Next time, you do me!"

"Oh," Keri responded, "Next time I get to be the boy!"

She turned to kiss Rowie lightly and said, a twinkle in her eye: "Does that mean that next time I'm the spanker and you're the spankee?" She giggled as she asked. It.

"It means at least that you have another spanking coming right away!" Rowie said, laughing.

"Oh, no," Keri protested with a pout, "My fanny's still sore!"

"Okay, angel," Rowie said,"Next time you spank I get spanked."

"Yippee!" Keri crowed.

"Well, girl friend," Rowie then went on, before they cleaned up. "I want your naked, white ass in bed with me tonight!"

"Oh, Rowie," Keri sighed, "I do love you so."

"And I love you too, angel," Rowie said, "And it's getting better all the time."

Rowie had provided Keri with files and materials that she'd need to help her get up to speed as her personal assistant. Keri spent much of the weekend, when she had a chance, going over the material that Rowie had given her and began the task of organizing all of it and seeing clear lines of tasks that should be begun on Monday and followed up in a timely fashion into the future. The material gave Keri an idea of the kinds of areas where she would best be able to serve as Rowie's assistant.

In her usually thorough manner, she was not only ready for Monday morning but extremely anxious, looking forward for it to begin.

She arrived early, a good hour and a quarter and that gave her time to get her work area ready to her satisfaction. The secretaries were surprised to see Keri there already and not very unpleased, when she talked to them about the work flow and how she saw it being managed.

In her approach to people and tasks, Keri was both down to earth and very easy going. It gave her an in with the secretaries immediately, none of whom, she had realized right away, was ultimately responsible for the kind of organizing and planning that Rowie needed, in her capacity of COO of the company.

By the time that Rowie arrived, Keri had already gotten some of those basics straightened out with the secretaries.

Rowie was pleased to see Keri, after their wonderful weekend, and even more pleased, when she sat down with Keri and Keri explained what she'd done with the material that she'd been given, how she saw the organizing and planning taking place, in order to help Rowie in the best possible manner.

"I have coffee for you, Ms Knightly," Keri said, getting Rowie a morning cup, prepared the way that Rowie liked it."

"Oh, I could get used to this!" Rowie said.

"I hope so!" Keri responded.

"Angel," she said, "You're worth your weight in gold, either between my thighs or here in the office!"

Keri blushed and said a soft "Thank you, Ms. Knightly."

"No, no, Keri," Rowie said then, "We're not going to be that formal in the office; the girls out front already know that. It's Rowie."

"Yes, Rowie," Keri said.

"So, let's look it all over!" Rowie said and they sat, had coffee and began their planning.

They worked extremely well together, and things prospered. Over the next weeks, their partnership at the office blossomed, as much as their partnership in their persona, intimate life.

There was an occasion, about a week or ten days later, they were at Rowie's and were naked in bed.

"Keri, honey," Rowie said, "There's something that I want to talk to you about."

"Yes," Keri said, sounding a bit frightened. "Problem?"

"No, no, angel!" Rowie said, "Just the opposite. I remember what you said to me about 'anything'. Do you recall that?"

"Oh, yes," Keri said, "And I meant it. Please tell me; it can be anything at all."

"What I want," Rowie said, "Is based on my belief that we look so lovely together, I mean the contrast in our skin color and the beauty that each of us represents. What I'd like to do is to contact a friend of mine, George Freeze, and ask him to take photos of us. I want an album of you and me together naked."

"Oh," Keri sighed, "That sounds so exciting."

"So?" Rowie asked.

"It's like I said," Keri responded, "Whatever you want. Just tell me when it's to be and I'll be there naked and ready!"

"Goodie!" Rowie said with some enthusiasm, and turned to kiss Keri.