Loving Rowie Knightly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rowie made arrangements with her friend George and it was set for the following week on a Wednesday evening. They had dinner together that evening and shortly after their dinner, George arrived with his equipment.

Rowie gave George, a tall black man, a hug, when he arrived and introduced him to Keri:

"She's my sweet angel!" Rowie said, as Keri blushed and shook hands with George.

George and Rowie had spoken about what they were going to do, as had Rowie and Keri and the women said that they'd go and get ready. After about twenty minutes they were back to the family room, a large room on the lower floor of the house. They'd gotten the room ready, closing the drapes that traversed the walls of glass, though Rowie's house was pretty much by itself and no neighbors were near.

"Lovely! Classy!" George said, as Rowie and Keri came into the room, Rowie wearing a tight, white cocktail dress, white thigh highs and white heels, and Keri wearing a black cocktail dress, black thigh highs, and black heels.

He began to pose them, first with photos of them individually. He had a knack for getting natural looking photos and it was working well now. The air of sensuality that was so open between Rowie and Keri was aiding the project.

Next there were photos of Rowie taking Keri's dress off, then there was an embrace with Rowie fully dressed and Keri wearing her black panties and bra, thigh highs, and heels. The bra and thigh highs were next to go for the next round of photos. Finally, Keri was stripped totally naked and the hug that she and Rowie shared then was outstanding, the contrast total, complete. George said so, as Rowie kissed her 'angel'. George got a close up of the kiss.

Now it was Keri's chance to begin the stripping of Rowie. Similar photos were taken of the process of Rowie being stripped of her clothing: dress first and then a kiss, then bra, and then thigh highs and heels, and finally, after another kiss, her white panties.

Now the photos being taken showed the marvelous contrast in the skin color of the two women. George played with angles, getting a photo of Keri's white hands on Rowie's black ass, and the same contrasting photo of Rowie's black hands on Keri's white ass.

He took photos of them entwined together, arms tightly around each other. Then he had them lie on the floor, arms and legs entwined, kissing. He took photos of Keri behind Rowie, her hands having spread Rowie's ass cheeks and her tongue at work there. Next it was Rowie's turn to have her photo taken with her tongue at work at Keri's ass. Then he moved them so that Keri's head was between Rowie's thighs, and Rowie's head was between Keri's thighs. He let them go then, still taking pictures while the two of them made love and each came to a climax.

The two women were lying on the floor in a languid mood, once they'd brought each other to a climax. Keri was up first and went to get a wash cloth and towel.

Once they'd cleaned up a bit, George said to them: "I think that you're going to like the results here. I'll have an album for you, and I'll make sure that I give you all the copies of everything."

"Thanks, George, you're a pal." Rowie said. "But there's one more thing that I want, if you don't mind."

George smiled and said: "It's you, Rowie, anything's cool."

"I'm going to go get dressed but, Keri, please come here," Rowie said, and George just watched with interest.

"Now, pretty angel," Rowie said to Keri, kissing her lightly on the lips, "I want you to kneel here and look pretty for George."

"Yes, ma'am," Keri said and went to her knees.

"Okay now, love," Rowie went on, "Hands behind your head, yes, just that way, present those pretty titties!"

Keri, once she was told, moved her hands to a position behind her head, and it had the effect of pushing her tits up and out, making a very provocative picture.

"Now, just spread those lovely white thighs a bit, sweetheart," Rowie said, nudging the inside of Keri's thigh with her foot.

Keri moved her thighs to get into the position that Rowie wanted.

"Beautiful! Don't you think so, George?" Rowie asked. "Isn't my Keri beautiful?"

"Sure is," George said.

"You go ahead and get your things packed up, George, I'll be right back," Rowie said then. "Don't move, angel," she said then to Keri, and Keri smiled and said another 'yes, ma'am.'

Rowie came back in just a little bit, dressed now in jeans and a tee shirt. Now it was only Keri who was naked, and she liked the feeling very, very much.

"So, George, isn't my Keri wonderful? Look at the ass on her, and those nice big tits, with such gorgeous brownish nipples. Isn't she wonderful?"

George smiled and said: "Rowie she's a gem."

"And you know what, George?" Rowie asked then, "She's all mine. Aren't you, angel?"

"Oh, yes, Rowie!" Keri said, focusing her shining eyes only on the tall black woman.

"Tell George what you said you'd do for me, Keri, honey," Rowie said then.

"George, I told her that I'd do anything for her at all." She lowered her eyes then and blushed and said: "And I mean it!" Then she turned her full attention to Rowie and said clearly: "Rowie I will, I'll do anything that you want. Anything at all."

"Sounds cool to me," George said.

"Good," Rowie said, going to Keri and putting her arms around her, holding a nipple in each hand. "George, I want to take photos now; I want photos for that album of Keri sucking that big black cock of yours. How about that, George? Photos of that big snake in Keri's lovely, hairy white pussy, and then of that bad boy up my Keri's ass. What do you think, George?"

Keri was blushing furiously at that point.

"Gee, Rowie, maybe I shouldn't charge you for the photos!" he laughed.

"Nonsense, George," Rowie said, "Consider tis the tip!"

"Ohhhhhh," Keri sighed. She was experiencing ragged breathing already. She'd often enough fantasized about doing such things because Rowie wanted her to do them, and here they were, and it was going to happen.

"Angel?" Rowie asked.

"Oh, yes!" Keri said, excited by the request. She moved forward then and clasped Rowie around the thighs,and planted her face in the crotch of Rowie's jeans.

"Thank you, ma'am," Keri said, kissing the front of Rowie's jeans.

She turned and said: "George, give us a minute here will you please?" He left the room, giving Rowie and Keri their privacy.

"Sweet angel," Rowie said, "Are you okay with this?"

Keri went to her and said fervently: "It's not really anything that I've done, or taken the time to do. And then you were my focus, even if I thought that it'd never happen, you know."

Rowie was holding her and letting her talk.

"And Rowie, honey," Keri went on, "I mean it, when I say that I want to do anything you want. This is so exciting! I could hardly have thought up something like this for myself. But you've . . .you've kind of taken me in hand and it's going to happen, and I love it. I really mean it that things need to be your way. That's lovely for me; that's perfect for me, Rowie, really. I love you so much."

Rowie kissed her and the kiss lingered for many minutes. When the kiss was broken, she said to the shorter, dark haired white woman:"Now let's watch the unveiling of George, angel; it'll be a treat. I've got my camera ready and we're almost at the action point."

"Goodie for us!" Keri said, "Goodie for me!"

Rowie went to fetch George at that point.

Rowie was holding Keri and grinning as George entered the room: "George your audience awaits!"

"Ooooouuuuuu!!!!!!!" Keri sighed, as she saw George's large erection sticking straight out in front of him, pushing against his pants.

"And the audience is appreciative," Rowie quipped and Keri grinned and George laughed.

George smiled and proceeded to take his clothes off, until he, like Keri was naked.

"You call it Rowie," he said.

"Oh, yes!" she said.

"Ready, honey?" she asked Keri.

"Yes, ma'am," Keri said, smiling broadly.

"Well, let's do it this way," Rowie began. "I want to get pictures of my dirty girl here being done. You just cozy that big black thing up to her pretty white mouth and let her service you, while I take some pictures."

George moved in Keri's direction then, while Rowie did indeed take photographs. Keri's mouth opened wide, when George was finally standing in front of her, and she took the head of the big, black cock inside. She grasped his cock around the base, almost as a self protective measure.

"Keri," Rowie said, "No hands or Momma will spank your ass!"

Keri glanced over at Rowie, still taking photos, and let her hand fall away from the prick. Then with a broad smile at Rowie she took hold of it again. Rowie laughed:

"See, George, what I have to put up with in this white girl!" Then turning to Keri who was still grinning at her and licking the cock avidly she said:

"We'll talk about this later, angel!"

Keri dropped her hands, and held them out for Rowie to see, while shaking her head 'yes' about the 'seeing later' idea. It left Rowie laughing:

"You're so bad!"

"Do her, George," Rowie said then softly, as she got closer to be able to take pictures of the cock sliding in and out of Keri's mouth. She went behind Keri and took her hands, putting them in a position behind her head, just as George grabbed Keri by the back of the head and began to pump in and out of her mouth actively.

"Let's change, George," Rowie said then.

She had Keri move then, so that she was on the bed but her head was lolling off of the end of it. George smiled then as he approached the willing white woman, fitting his cock into her mouth and with the favorable angle, beginning the process of feeding himself into her throat. He moved steadily then, while Keri had spittle running down her cheeks. She grabbed a handful of bed spread with each hand and fought the gag reflex, as George's pubic hair grazed her nose.

"Wonderful!" Rowie said with enthusiasm.

George pulled out then, as he began to cum and got it half in Keri's mouth and half on her face and her tits.

Rowie watched, with amorous interest, as George continued to fairly pillage Keri. Keri, for her part was loving it: George's attention but especially the fact that Rowie wanted it and was watching. She took pictures of what George was doing to Keri from all angles, closeups, broad shots and sots from farther away. She had, all the while, a video camera taking in the scene from far across the room, getting all of the intense action on and around the bed.

Geoerge finished fucking Keri's pussy and, pulling out with a loud sound, and a moan of displeasure from Keri, pushed his cock head into Keri's ass. Keri squealed into the bedspread but then raised her head to grin at Rowie, who was right there with the camera and mouthed the words:

"He's fucking my ass!"

Rowie nodded with a smile and then Keri was mouthing the words: "I love you, Rowie!" and getting the message 'I love you too, Keri!' mouthed at her in return.

George finally came to his last climax, pulling out and spilling onto Keri's ass cheeks and her back. Keri had already come twice in the process and just lay prone on the bed, while George went to clean up. He left shortly after that, and Rowie paid him for the photo work. He promised to have the album for them soon.

Then Rowie went to the bathroom and came back with a warm, wet wash cloth and a towel. She proceeded to wash Keri off and clean her with the towel. Keri just lay there languidly, with her arms in the air and let herself be taken care of.

"Beautiful, beautiful Keri!" Rowie said, grazing Keri's lips with her own. "Are you really mine? Really and truly mine?"

"Oh, all of me, just all of me," Keri said in a soft voice and then: "Thank you, Rowie for George, he was a treat!"

Rowie laughed, "Yes, the next time we'll both play and get both of us laid!"

Keri giggled at that, nodding her head 'yes', and then snuggling against Rowie with a sigh. They remained that way for many minutes.

They whispered to one another after dark in bed that night; it was not because they needed to whisper but that it seemed so sexy. Almost lips to lips they spoke, with hands on each other's hips, and ass cheeks.

"You didn't mind George?" Rowie asked.

"Loved George, because you were watching, you were there!" Keri said. "That made it for me."

"It was so exciting, and don't think for a minute that I've forgotten your snottiness by holding onto his cock, when I told you not to. Spanking for that!"

"Oh," Keri said, "That's what I want; I want all the things, all the experiences with you, even that, maybe especially that."

"Little minx!" Rowie said with a laugh, as she shot up in bed, and put a light on. She grabbed Keri by the wrist, once she herself was off the bed, and she began to drag the now squealing woman to her feet.

"Didn't mean it!" Keri wailed, "Didn't, just didn't! Keri will be good, good girl, very good, very submissive, very nice . . ."

Rowie was laughing at that point and let Keri go and Keri promptly said:

"Not!" with a grin and a grimace at Rowie who now had possession of Keri's wrist again, only this time she held on until she had Keri suspended over her lap.

"Ready?" Rowie asked.

"No!" Keri wailed.

"Good!" Rowie said and swatted Keri's up-turned ass cheeks hard.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhk!" Keri wailed, and got another spank from Rowie immediately.

Keri continued to wail, as Rowie spanked her bare ass five or six times and then, quick as a wink, pulled Keri up into a sitting position, so that Keri was now straddling Rowie's thighs and had her arms around Rowie's neck.

"Love you totally! Love you fiercely! Love you without reservation, Rowie, my Rowie!" Keri said, through lips that were already tucked against Rowie's own lips.

"Use me that way; spank me! Give me to friends! Take pictures! I'll be as dirty a girl as you ever wanted and I'll love you shamelessly until the ends of ends."

Keri slid from Rowie's lap then, whispering breathlessly: "Let me, let me, let me!"

She began with Rowie's toes, and licked, and sucked each of the toes, and at times had all of the toes in her mouth. She progressed quickly up Rowie's legs and, grabbing the tall black woman by the hips, pulled her to a standing position. She pushed on the small of Rowie's back and had her leaning over the bed, presenting her magnificent ass in a prominent position. She began then to lick and nibble at the back of Rowie's thighs, where the upper thighs meet Rowie's ass cheeks.

Keri spent her usual long time working on Rowie's ass cheeks, and then the cleft between Rowie's lovely rounded cheeks, and finally the rosebud of her ass hole. She had her hands, all the while, around Rowie's thighs, as if to hold on and not fall off, and slowly worked her hands into Rowie's pubic hair.

She turned Rowie then and started to lick at her curly black pubic hair. She worked with a will and with total dedication, her fingers now splayed around Rowie's ass and poking in a sly fashion into Rowie's ass hole. She worked and loved, poked and licked until Rowie was trembling with it and came with a burst of energy and loud exclamations.

She paused and looked up at Rowie's face, and the gaze of positive adoration that she saw there. She said softly, emphasizing each phrase with a kiss on the pubic thatch in front of her lips and eyes:

"This is what I do; this is the proper thing that I do! This is the real thing that I do. I will organize your office, and take care of professional details, and will be the best assistant you could ever have, but Rowie this is my real work, my real passion. I have lived for years on the fantasy alone of being in this position, kneeling for you, serving you, loving you, worshipping you! And now I'm here and it's so far better that I ever imagined that it could be or would be that the only thing left for me is tears and declarations of love! You're my Rowie and I promise you that if you need to set me aside, I'll slide back into the fantasies and fuel my life with the thoughts of this minute, this minute alone."

"Gonna keep you for all time, darlin'," Rowie said, and then Keri did cry. She wept her joy, as she was swept up into Rowie's arms and cuddled on the bed. Rowie grabbed Keri's head then and drew it forward. Keri just looked wide eyed, as Rowie fed a large, engorged dark chocolate nipple into her mouth. Keri sucked on it with joyful abandon.

They lay languidly for a while until Rowie said to Keri softly: "Come to me now! I want you sitting on my face now! I want to be smothered in your scent, and be able to reach out an eager tongue to lick your pussy! Come to me now! Come, Keri!"

With a mew of joy, Keri moved into position and sat down on Rowie's face, her knees on either side of Rowie's head, and her wet pussy nestled down, hovering over Rowie's open mouth. Rowie's tongue rolled out and she began to explore, with it, Keri's pussy, while her hands held onto and squeezed Keri's ass cheeks.

She ate Keri joyfully and soon had her bouncing and cumming. Keri flopped down on her back and sighed, looking back over at Rowie, whose face was now wet with her own wetness. Keri rolled to Rowie and began to lick at her face.

"Gimme, gimme!" Keri crooned.

"Goose!" Rowie said her laughter ringing in the room.

When Keri was done licking off Rowie's face, she settled back. They both rolled onto their sides again and talked to one another.

"You must come and live with me!" Rowie said.

"Oh, can I? Rowie, Can I?" Keri asked, a bit shocked at first with the idea and thrilled.

"Of course!" Rowie said, "You don't mind leaving your apartment, do you?"

"To live here? Of course not!" Keri said joyfully.

"It's private and spacious enough for us and to spare," Rowie said.

"Too true," Keri answered. Then she laughed with joy and said:

"When can we do it? How soon? Soon?"

Rowie laughed at Keri's enthusiasm and said: "As soon as possible!"

Keri got serious then and said: "Rowie, I promise that I will never let our living together and loving each other to interfere with my work at the office. I'll never act inappropriately at work, I promise."

"I know that, sweet angel," Rowie said, "Though periodically I may have you take your clothes off at work to suit my whim."

"Oh, goodie for me!" Keri said, "Naked and spanked at work! How exciting!"

"Exactly," Rowie said, "Naked and spanked at work!"

EPILOGUE:

As it turned out, Rowie's decision to have Keri be her assistant was one of sheer genius. Keri took over the mundane details, and the work details and always had then in absolute order for Rowie. As time went on, Rowie began to depend more and more on the constant and important organized details that Keri took care of for her. The office was more efficient, than when there were the three secretaries to deal with. It effected the business in a positive way, and Rowie made sure that Keri was compensated appropriately.

Their passion blossomed in many ways. They were prone, when they were out, to allow themselves to take advantage of fortuitous situations.

There was a time, when they were at the store. As they were gathering their stuff, Rowie leaned over and whispered to Keri:

"Girl, you and I have to have an adventure soon. It's time to get laid!"

Keri giggled and hid her mouth behind her hand.

No sooner had Rowie said that when, upon exiting with some groceries, they came upon a young man, disconsolately standing and looking around. It was Keri who asked if everything was okay.

"Someone's stolen my bike!" he said in a voice of disbelief. "Why would they want to do that?" he then reasoned. "It was a beater! Not good for much but a little transportation."

Keri looked at Rowie, who smiled and nodded and Keri asked him if they could give him a ride. With a chuckle at the stupidity of stealing an almost worthless bike, he accepted the ride. He introduced himself as Jeremy Jones and thanked them, learning their names, for the ride.