Loving Rowie Knightly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they approached Rowie's car, she said: "Jeremy, honey, we have to stop at our house and it's on the way to the university. Do you mind terribly if we make our stop to get something?"

"No, ma'am," he said, in a very polite tone. "I'm only going back to the dorms to study. I've certainly go the time."

So, it was settled that they'd go back to their house on the way to the university to drop Jeremy off. They arrived at their place in a very short while. Keri asked Jerremy to please come in, while they got what they needed. In the kitchen, Rowie opened a can of beer for the appreciative Jeremy and then led him into the living room.

They sat there pleasantly. Each of them having a drink, Keri and Rowie were having wine.

"Sorry to delay you, Jeremy," Rowie said.

"No, please I have time and you're being so kind!" he responded.

Then Rowie spoke up and said: "Jeremy do you know what's especially nice about my Keri?"

"No, ma'am," he said, and Rowie grinned at him and then said to Keri:

"Isn't he polite?"

"Yes, ma'am, he is," Keri responded.

And then Rowie was grinning at Jeremy, and said:

"Jeremy, the nice thing about Keri is that she always does as she is told! Don't you, love?"

Keri smiled at Rowie and said: "Yes, ma'am, I do."

"Please tell Jeremy why you always do what you're told, Keri," Rowie said.

Keri looked at Jeremy and said softly: "I love Rowie Knightly like there is no tomorrow in this world!"

"Wow!" Jeremy said.

"Well, Jeremy," Rowie said then, "Let me show you a real 'wow' and why I'm such a lucky woman to be in love with this Keri of mine."

She turned then to Keri and said: "Now, Keri, angel, please stand in the center of the room."

"Yes, ma'am," Keri said and did what she was told to do, standing now in the center of the room.

"Now, Keri, I want you to slowly take your clothes off," was Rowie's next command.

"What?" Jeremy said, sitting bolt upright immediately.

"Now watch, Jeremy," Rowie said, "This is going to be only a preview of what's coming but it's going to be wonderful."

"Ohhhhhhh!" Jeremy moaned, as Keri began her stripping by hauling the tee shirt up and over her head.

As Jeremy had suspected, she wasn't wearing a bra and now, naked from the waist up, presented him and Rowie the sight of her large, sloping tits and hard nipples.

"Cunning, don't you think so, Jeremy?" Rowie asked.

"Absolutely!" he muttered.

"Getting hard, Jeremy?" Rowie asked, "Don't be embarrassed, we're friends here and once this show is over the other shows will just begin."

"Yes, uh, ma'am, hard now, very hard," he replied.

"Well, maybe if you get too excited right away, we'll have our Keri get you off first and quickly with her mouth; you'd like that?" Rowie said softly.

"Oh, yes!" Jeremy said, shaking his head to emphasize what he was saying.

"Keri, jeans!" Rowie said, and Keri immediately unbuttoned her jeans and slipped them down and off, revealing a pair of red, nylon bikini panties."

"Our Keri's not shaved!" Rowie said, matter of factly, to Jeremy. "It's such a treat to get pubic hair in your teeth!" She laughed, when she said it, and he joined in the laugh.

"What do you think, Jeremy? Panties on? Off?" Rowie asked.

"Definitely off!" Jeremy said.

"You heard him, Keri," Rowie said, "Panties off!"

"Yes, ma'am," Keri responded and slipped her red panties down and off. She threw them to Rowie who grabbed them and sniffed at them.

"Jeremy, she's in heat; I hope you're feeling strong," Rowie said.

Jeremy gave an anxious laugh and said: "I'll do my best, ma'am."

"And we'll help every step of the way," Rowie said, "Won't we, Keri, angel?"

"Definitely, ma'am," Keri answered.

"Now, Keri, sit here by our friend; I believe it's my turn," Rowie said then.

Keri snuggled up to, against Jeremy, taking his hand and putting it on her ass, as soon as she was settled.

"See how forward our girl is?" Rowie said laughing.

"Yeah," Jeremy said, his hand roaming around Keri's naked ass, "Great isn't it?"

"Sure is," Rowie said.

Then Keri whispered loudly to Jeremy: "Now for the goddess! What until you see this!"

That was Rowie's cue. She stalked over to the iPod player and cued some music. Then she turned back toward the two lounging on the bed and began to dance toward them.

"Look at how beautiful she is," Keri cooed softly to Jeremy, who was all eyes but still hand his hand on Keri's naked ass.

"Graceful, lithe, gorgeous, my chocolate lady!" Keri sighed, and Rowie had her tee shirt off and tossed it aside. Next her bra went the same way, and she danced closer to the two watching her from the bed, bending slightly from the waist and letting her tits sway back and forth.

"Yummy!" Keri said, "Don't you think so, Jeremy?"

"My cock is so stiff," he said, "I don't think there's enough blood in my brain to think with!" They all laughed.

"We'll take care of that initially in a second," Rowie said, "But first this."

With that her jeans were down and off and discarded. Now she wore just her panties.

"Big finish here, Jeremy!" Rowie said, "But I need to borrow my girl. Keri, honey, come here and take these off for me."

"Yes, ma'am," Keri said eagerly and went to her knees in front of Rowie, reaching up to grab the waist band of the panties.

"No, no, bad girl," Rowie said. "Teeth, only teeth!"

"Teeth, ma'am," Keri said and grasped the side of the panties' waist band with her teeth.

Jeremy groaned: "Oh gawwwwd!"

The music still played as Keri performed her task, finally getting the panties down and off and putting them off to the side.

Rowie held out her hands then to Jeremy: "Come dance, Jeremy," she said, and he joined her, being put into the middle of the two naked dancing women.

"Have a girl friend, Jeremy?" Rowie asked.

"Not really," he said.

"Lucky you to have two now, eh?" she asked.

"Lucky me!" he said breathlessly.

"Ever see a black woman naked?" Rowie asked next.

"No, ma'am," he said excitedly.

"His clothes, Keri," Rowie said and Keri began to take Jeremy's clothes off, until he, like they, was naked.

"Like it, Jeremy?" Rowie asked then.

"Love it," he said, "I'm going to cum any second."

"You turn around then and dance with your back to me and let Keri my personal cock sucker take care of your problem. First, fast and then we settle down to some business."

"Ohhhhhhhhhh," he groaned as Keri went to her knees in front of him and put her mouth on his cock, sucking it into her mouth and running her teeth along the edges of it. That was too much for Jeremy. He stiffened, grabbed Keri's hair and began to cum in her mouth. Rowie clutched him from behind and held onto him, rubbing her pussy hair against his ass.

Rowie took him by the hand to the bed then, and lay him down.

"Ever been laid, Jeremy?" Rowie asked.

"Only once, ma'am," he said, "Back home, kind of girl friend; in the bushes. Not . . .not like this!"

"No, honey," Rowie said, licking his lips, "Nothing is going to be like this." She turned to Keri who was standing right there and said: "Girl friend, get our Jeremy ready for us, please."

Keri bent her head and took Jeremy's cock in her mouth, until he was rampant again. When his cock was hard, Rowie idly stroked it and said:

"Here's what we're going to do, Jeremy; I'm going to sit myself down on this lovely, big white thing and our Keri is going to sit herself down on your face. Is that okay, Jeremy, lover?"

"Oh, yes," he said, excited, "Anything you say is okay."

"Thought so!" she answered, and said then: "Well, here we come, Jeremy!"

Rowie settled down on his extended cock and Keri placed herself so that her knees were on either side of his head, slowly lowering herself onto his open mouth and active tongue.

For the next fifteen minutes all the sounds were wet ones. At one point Rowie said in a kind of strangled voice: "Move now, move."

She rearranged them so that she was lying down with Keri at her side, busy kissing her, and Jeremy on top of her fucking her earnestly. It lasted this way only a short time more, when, with Keri playing with her nipples and sucking on her tongue and Jeremy riding her, Rowie came. She clamped her legs around Jeremy and held onto him, as he now hurried into a climax. When they were finished this time, Jeremy flopped to the side and Keri was on the other side of Rowie, smiling down at her and licking her lips.

"Nice?" Keri asked, "Enjoy that?"

"You'll see in a minute," Rowie answered and then in a soft voice spoke to Jeremy:

"Jeremy, honey, got one more bullet in that gun for Keri?"

Jeremy looked over at her and grinned and said: "Wow! Is this somethin' or is this somethin'. But . . .sure, for Keri, sure!"

"Well, let's see about this then," Rowie said and, brushing her tongue along Keri's lips said to her: "You get ready, girl friend; I'll attend to Jeremy's big boy here."

She moved down on the bed and the next sound in the room was a loud, loud groan from Jeremy, as Rowie now had his cock in her mouth, licking and cleaning and letting it get hard and ready again.

Rowie grinned at Keri, when he was erect: "Aren't young men wonderful? So full of possibilities! And," she said then, turning to Jeremy, "I bet our Keri's ready from all the play. Are you?"

"Oh, yes, I think so," Keri said.

"Well, it'll pay to just see here," Rowie said and scooted down and put her mouth on Keri's pussy, while Keri played with Jeremy's once again stiff cock.

"Ohhhhhhhh, nice!" Keri sighed.

"Ready!" Rowie proclaimed and moved off of Keri to let Jeremy settle into place with her.

He fucked her slowly and after a number of minutes, they changed positions, so that Keri was up on all fours and straddling Rowie. Rowie was licking at Keri's tits, which were hanging down in her face, and Jeremy was fucking her from behind.

They were in this position for their final climax, after which Jeremy lay down and simply sighed.

"No one's gonna believe this!" he said.

Keri and Rowie laughed and Rowie said: "Keri, get your panties for me, love."

When Keri fetched the red bikini panties, both she and Rowie singed the panties giving thanks to Jeremy for a great time. Jeremy was tickled.

Jeremy spoke up then: "Uh, I hate to mention . . ."

"I know, honey," Rowie said, "You have to study and we promised to drive you to the university. Come on, Keri, we'll all get ice cream on the way."

They stopped at a Culver's for ice cream and drove Jeremy to the school. Before they let him out Rowie said:

"Jeremy, here's how it's going to be; you give us your number and, when we're ready for another little session, we'll call you. That's how we'll arrange things. You brag all that you need to; honey, you were magnificent!"

They were parked in front of Jeremy's fraternity house, and a number of the other members were on the porch. They engaged in some hooting about who brought Jeremy home, with one voice asking if he had been visiting his aunties.

"Aunties!" Rowie said to Keri,"Let's get out and show them."

They got out and one after another grabbed Jeremy for a steamy 'farewell' kiss that silenced all the cat calls.

As he went up the steps, now enjoying the appreciative stares of the guys, he held out the signed pair of red panties that he had and waved them like a banner.

"Fuck me!" one voice said and there was general admiration.

When he'd left them, Keri sat grinning at Rowie and said to her: "We just got laid! How about us?"

"Hot stuff is what I think!" Rowie said.

Keri laughed and said: "Maybe stinky stuff; how about a bath?"

"Twosies in the bath?" Rowie asked, grinning.

"Yep, twosies in the bath!" Keri said.

They were in the bath, a little later, luxuriating in the hot water and bubble bath. It was a large jacuzzi tub more than big enough for the two of them. Keri crawled over to where Rowie was lying and sat on the tub seat next to her, putting her arms around her.

"This is the way it should be," Rowie said.

"Yes, it is," Keri answered and said softly: "I love you, Rowie Knightly."

Keri and Rowie, having made a decision during their post Jeremy bath, did return to the fraternity house. They went to the door and rang the bell, and it was answered by someone, who recognized them. He called out:

"Jeremy, it's your babes!"

Keri giggled and Rowie grinned, as he approached, less sure of himself this time than last. But Rowie's open arms were enough of a signal for him and he got a kiss and hug from each of them. By then, they had gathered a crowd.

"We brought you a new bike," Keri said, "Gift from your babes."

Jeremy was over the wall in his appreciation and insisted on introducing Rowie and Keri to the brothers, assembled there for lunch. They then asked the two women to stay to lunch, which they did. The two of them were well received by the members and royally treated.

Rowie and Keri did entertain Jeremy a few times again but backed off, when he spoke to them about a new girl that he was dating. They remained his 'aunties' all the while he was in school, and proved good friends to his girl friend also.

Theirs was a partnership that thrived thrived, both at work and at home. Shortly after it was first mentioned, Keri did indeed move in with Rowie. Their lives fell into a continuous positive pattern through the years to come. They live still in the same Pennsylvania City where they met and worked.

The End