Loving Silver Eyes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held out a hand towards me. "Shall we?"

I stuck my head back into the house and told granny about the dinner being in the fridge and took his hand. The evening was comparatively warm but his hands were as cold as a slab of stone... and equally hard I guessed. Still, I had to fight the urge to hold his head and ravish his mouth with mine. The unseen electrical current that had passed through my system had messed me up.

Then I saw his car. It too had tainted windows some shades darker than the usual cars, just like mine did.

"Got an issue with the sun?" I asked.

He smiled and that messed things up more. At this rate, I would need more that a pair of lungs to hold air.

"Yah sort of.." was the answer.

I tried asking him why but with him holding my hand, having a normal conversation was next to impossible.

He opened the door at the passenger side and helped me in. Then within moments we were driving off towards a nearby pizza joint.

I was feeling awkward the whole time. I was sure all eyes were on us in the restaurant. I could almost hear them thinking about us.

"So what would you like to eat?" he said in his velvety smooth voice.

"Uh- anything is okay." I replied taking my books out.

For the next hour we spent time solving equations on Organic chemistry, the daddy of them all. I was sitting in my chair feeling really out of place.

"So tell me more about yourself." He said, chewing on a piece of pizza.

"What do you want to know?" I asked. "I've never been good with conversations so whatever you want to know, just ask."

In his expression, it showed that he knew I was feeling uncomfortable.

"If you're really feeling so uncomfortable, we can leave. I don't want to force you to stay if you're scared or something." He added in a soft voice.

"No... no you don't scare me." I said quietly. "You actually make me feel safer than I've ever felt before..." and when I realized I'd said that out loud, I wished the ground would open and swallow me whole then and there. How the hell could I say that out loud? Now it was proven, I was the biggest idiot in history.

It was true. I was supposed to be freaking out. A guy who's so good looking, keeps staring at me and then I agree to go out and eat with him. So what if we were in school together? He could be dangerous for crying out loud! I wasn't reacting the way I was supposed to. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME, now I really wanted to scream out loud and still, I felt calm...When I was with him, it felt like I was where I belonged...like I was home.

"So tell me about your family, your friends in New York , your hobbies..." he asked again and I went on about my life. Was I supposed to tell him everything? I wanted to stop myself but everything just flowed out of me, I laid out my history in front of a guy I'd met less than a month before.

And oblivious to us, two pair of eyes were watching us.

"You were right, we need to keep an eye on this one." One of them said in a gruff voice.

12