Loving Silver Eyes Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no! That's awful... I wish I could do something. Hey, where do you plan to celebrate your b'day?"

"I don't know Ams, I want to be there with Lizzy. Maybe we'll do something there but we have our finals on Monday. I really have no idea..."

"Ya... I just hope I get permission to go with you. Mom isn't very satisfied with my grades lately."

I turned to look at her. She had been really excited about planning the whole thing.

"Even if you don't get permission, I'll celebrate with you again after I'm back. I really don't mind having two parties..."

Her face lit up almost instantly.

"So when is your mum getting here?"

"She'll reach New York tonight. I'm planning on calling and telling her about my plans. We'll have to leave on Friday so start on getting permission fast."

She nodded, excited again. I just hoped I would be back in time for the exams.

* * *

"Well, he has a right to pursue his dreams..." Ayden whispered gathering me into his arms.

"I know... but it's so unfair. They were planning on going to med school together and work together after that. From where would he get the idea to join the army?"

I had been complaining the whole day and he'd been trying to reason with me but after classes ended, I was still complaining.

"We cannot change his mind now, so all we can do is hope he does well there and take care of Lizzy. I could see how much she loved him."

"Yah, I don't think I could do anything more than that from here. So I'll have to go to NY for my birthday. She won't come here and I have to be with her... but what about the finals? I hope we have a break in between tests... it would be horrible, studying during a birthday."

"Hmm... your birthday is on Saturday so it will give us time to be back for the tests. But you'll have to finish studying now so you don't have troubles later..." he said giving me one of his most winning smiles. I was still frowning and no matter how much he tried, I didn't really feel like smiling.

"Hey, let's finish our assignments and go for a late night drive in my new car. What do you say?" I asked suddenly hoping it would make my mood better.

"As you wish!" he replied with a smothering kiss. "But, you'll be late for dinner if you don't get downstairs in 5 minutes..." he teased when I refused to let him go even after granny called me downstairs.

I punched him on his arm and made a face as I walked out of my room.

Finally the boring part of the evening was over. I was really excited about driving my new car.

"So, where do you want to go?" he asked opening the passenger's side of the door. I raised an eyebrow at him in question.

"Do you think you'll get to drive it first? No way Mr. Castellan." I said with a mock pout. I opened the door at the driver's side and got in.

He was smiling when he got in beside me.

"Fine, you can chauffeur me around. It would feel good, for a change I wouldn't need to worry about hitting a deer or something. Now I can stare at you all I want..."

The last words of his sentence ended in a husky whisper which almost made me change my mind and get naked instead. He must've read me because his eyes looked excited and approving all of a sudden.

"A drive is what you promised me and I want to drive. Don't try to talk me out of it." I replied.

His deep laughter filled my ears and I had to fight the urge to kiss along his throat as he threw his head back.

Instead, I cleared my throat and started the engine.

We were almost at the outskirts of the town. The road was empty and the night was pretty warm. I was increasing the speed with each passing minute and all he was doing was staring at me. I loved the attention and I was enjoying it but slowly uneasiness crept over me. I loved speeding, I loved the thrill but somehow I wanted to stop, I wanted to let go of the steering wheel and hit the brakes.

I tried shaking the feeling off, I reached over to hold his hands but the feeling was getting stronger. My hands were getting clammy. At the beginning he wasn't paying much attention but then when he felt my sweaty hands, he told me to stop.

"What's wrong? Why are you getting panicked?" he asked worried. I'm sure he couldn't find the answer in my mind because even I had no idea what was going on. I just wanted to return home.

"Ayden lets go back. I just want to get into bed and sleep. We'll have to do this some other day, I really don't feel well."

He nodded so i hit the brakes and we switched places. I was feeling dizzy so i closed my eyes as we drove back home.

* * *

When I opened my eyes, I wasn't in the car but the surrounding looked familiar. The street lamps were dim but I could see pretty clearly. The street wasn't very busy but I still didn't know where I was.

The last thing I remember was getting out of the car and letting Ayden drive, but where the hell was Ayden? I got up and looked around the trees and then it hit me.

Central Park!

I was in Manhattan? How did I get to New York all of a sudden? I couldn't be mistaken; it was a part of the town I grew up in... and it looked so real. How could I be there... it was impossible!

I tried stopping a passerby to ask whether I was really in Manhattan but she didn't seem to see me. It was like she didn't even see me. I tried many times but no one seemed to hear me... Calling, grabbing people, I even screamed in someone's face, but it was like I wasn't even there!

I was at the end of my wits when the sound of screeching tires caught my attention. I spun around as a red Cadillac came speeding from around the corner. My stomach heaved as I recognized the plate... it was my mum's car.

She was headed down the street much faster than she should and I got a sinking feeling in my stomach.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed a Hummer approaching fast from the other side.

The ground seemed to slip away from me as I stared stupefied at my mother swerving out of control to try and avoid him.

I tried to stop myself from screaming but I couldn't as the car spun out of control and somersaulted after it crashed into the oncoming jeep.

Everyone looked shocked as they started running towards the wreck and I crumbled into the ground unable to hold myself up.

12