All Comments on 'Lucian Ch. 10'

by angiquesophie

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fuck yes

This was the ending I was hoping for. Though I was hoping Parker and her vile staff would get more a comeuppance but this is still satisfying! Thank you for your story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow what a pile of garbage that turned into

You had over 22,000 views on the first chapter. And while you've maintained a high score for all the chapters (another author beloved by the site) the number of views has fallen off the cliff to less the 2500 on the latest chapter. I think that should tell you how badly this has gone. UGH!

christieamberleechristieamberleeover 6 years ago
I'm amazed

when someone chooses to post a negative critique using Anonymous.

Grow a set and put your name to your words.

I liked your story. I have to admit ... it was a little long and there were times I found myself skipping over paragraphs, but I do that with mainstream authors as well.

I'm pleased with the way the story ended and, based on my enjoyment of this tale, I'll read your other submissions.

Cheers,

Amber

transwoman954transwoman954over 5 years ago
girl! Tumeke!!

Thank you so very much for this much needed example of how to create! Much needed example of story building.

Jb423Jb423over 5 years ago
Great series

I really enjoyed this series. I had passed it over for some time but I'm very glad i decided to give this series a chance.

Tootight1Tootight1over 4 years ago
Loved this story

Well done, very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

awesome story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userangiquesophie@angiquesophie
42 years ago I was born near Brussels, the Belgian capital. Since my 15th birthday I live in Amsterdam, where I own a small fashion atelier. We specialize in custom designed corsets and assessories that cater to the exclusive tastes of a wealthy, discreet clientele with a cert...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Lucian Ch. 09 Previous Part
Lucian Series Info

SIMILAR Stories