All Comments on 'Lucky at Summer Ch. 01'

by 99_percent_oral

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This story is eerily familiar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Start!

Who cares if this sounds like something one might have read before. This is the beginning of an adventure that I look forward to. Nine inches of excitement ready to be brought into the open so proper care and training can be applied. I hope Molly can teach this young man how to be confident, how to unzip and heft himself proudly and how he must never again waste his heavy spurts of cum. Bless Molly in her efforts to bring Mike up to his potential. I hope the author lives up to the promise of this first chapter and that, indeed, Molly will show all of us out here in fantasyland what a truly great cocksucker is all about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Familiar

Definitely sounds very familiar, but good just the same!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More than familiar!

I HAVE read this story somewhere before... Is this a re-post to Literotica or was it posted somewhere else before??? Deja Vu, maybe?

What ever.. it's still a good story, but I would like to know a bit more about the history of it! What say ye, author???

99_percent_oral99_percent_oralover 13 years agoAuthor
Yes, this story is a re-post.

As my bio tab indicates I originally posted under a different name. When I was offered something of actual value for my work, I greedily accepted.

This story was first published on Literotica in 2006. It is my original work but I have seen it published elsewhere.

"Lucky at Summer" is my only effort in the incest category. I wrote it to try something different and because I'd heard that incest stories are the most widely read category. Certainly readers in this category are more civil and tolerant.

The story is entirely fictional. I know next to nothing (some will probably disagree with the inclusion of the words "next to") about ranching in Wyoming (or anywhere else for that matter). I did have an aunt I patterened Molly after and did have the hots for her when I was Mike's age.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 5 years ago
Time saver

I will do people a service so as not to waste time. Mike gets fucked by 3 old whores by the end and the only girl his age that likes him and he develops feelings for Amanda pretty much fucks every cowboy in Wyoming during the summer. Mike is pretty much made a cuckold by the end and feel.really sorry for him. Molly fucks him then brings his replacement in and tosses him aside, shows him a tape of her getting dominated by a black guy, asks Mike play out a rape fantasy and throws Mike to her friend Abby another old Wyoming whore for her new man a rich dude she obviously been fucking for awhile. Sorry you thought every body has to be whores, swingers, and cuckold to write a good story but you don't. Write a epilogue chapter where Mike tells all these worthless whores to fuck off and he goes back home to help his mom and find someone he deserves.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous