All Comments on 'Lucky Stepdad'

by smoothtalker5501

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
lucky you

I too have always had fantasies about my step daughter and her friend.My step is 19,and sounds like yours.......damn.loved the story....would like to hear more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great short story

Do you plan on any more chapters.

StaminaStaminaabout 20 years ago
Poorly written

This is a good fantasy that is poorly written. It ends up sounding juvenile and as if it was typed one-handed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
A good idea

A good idea, poorly executed. Have you never heard of putting speech in quotation marks? It is just confusing otherwise.

Oh, and FYI sexual relations between people who are not blood related is not incest.

Don't give up, it's the ideas that is the most important part of writing. The technical stuff can be learnt.

sexmatesexmateabout 20 years ago
POORLY WRITTEN

Please be patient with your writing.Better details, and some anticpatiion with feelings are what is needed. This story sounds so juvenile. Iam sure the next story will be better.

Thanks for sharing.

Sexmate

FCGuyFCGuyover 18 years ago
Inconsistent

Have to agree with others. A good story poorly written,mostly because of grammar errors. Nice try,tho...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
ok

ok, but next time undress them slowly, describe their panties, and what they are wearing, and with 2 hot teens, i would make sure i fuck them both, before cumming on their firm young titties. rumpman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Poor.

I agree with most of the other comments. The idea of this story is lovely, but your description, and grammar were both pretty poor. It really was a good try, but perhaps you didn't try hard enough.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous