Lucky You Are Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Julian's fingers dug into her upper arms like claws.

"And if I was? It's certainly within my rights! It doesn't go against any rule of your stupid proposition!" he shouted.

Demi glared at him. The nerve of him! "You fucking-"

"Are you going to fuck Jared?"

"Maybe I will, since you're not willing to do it!"

They were nose to nose, shouting into each other's face. His neck was flushed, a sure sign that he was angry. She felt her fists curling at her sides.

"What the fuck did you just say?" His voice was so deep and garbled it seemed stuck in his throat.

"That Jared will be happy to stick his cock in my pussy, not just a couple of fingers," she said, slowly, the tips of their noses still touching.

"God woman, I don't know if I should strangle you or throw you on the floor and pound you into oblivion."

"Well, while you're still trying to figure it out, I'll go find Jared," she stated, a little evil nymph inside her enjoying their fight.

She sat up as if she was going to step around him, but he slammed her back against the cushions. His lips crashed against hers, demanding. A swift hand gathered up her gown and two fingers plunged into her still wet body. Her hips arched widely.

He pulled his lips off of hers to nip at her neck menacingly. "This pussy is mine, capisce?"

"Yes," she moaned, her tight body clutching his fingers.

"Si, who?" Julian asked through clenched teeth. His fingers plunged harder, faster.

Demi only had to think of her response for a second before she remembered. "Yes, daddy."

Her climax was swift, but breathtaking.

"Get on your knees," he directed.

Demi immediately moved off the couch to do so. With the pleasure he just gave her, she'd probably follow him into hell.

But she was the one in for a surprise when Julian towered over her and began to unzip his pants. Immediately she was filled with another rush of lust, and innocent fear. It was large. It was a smooth, thick tan column of flesh, with an angry red mushroom shaped head.

Demi was overwhelmed with the urge to put his cock in her mouth.

Looking up, her eyes met his hungry ones, and he smirked at whatever expression was on her face as he began to masturbate himself in front of her.

As his huge hand gave his cock a strong tug, pearly white pre-cum wept from the small hole. Demi licked her lips. The hand began to tug harder, faster. Above her Julian groaned. His eyes were now closed, head tossed back and small white teeth were biting at his lower lip.

*********

"Julian?" she whispered, breaking the semi-euphoric state he was in.

The husky tone in her voice surprised him, making his cock jump briefly in his hand. Damn, he was so close.

He opened his eyes slowly again, looking down at her. Her eyes were jumping back and forth between his face and his rapidly moving hand.

"Do you want a treat from daddy?" he asked, his voice deeply thick, and raspy.

Demi nodded her head obediently.

Grabbing her hair with his free hand, he pulled her face forward, so that her pouty lips were pressed against the head of his cock.

Growling, he commanded, "Open your mouth."

Just as his dick pushed past her thick lips, Julian came. The feeling of her warm, wet mouth and tongue against him was too much. He kept a hand tangled in her hair, feeding her more of his cock, giving her a silent command to swallow.

********

His cock lodged into her throat warned, swallow or suffocate to death. Demi had no choice but to swallow.

His...cum was slightly salty, but oddly sweet similarly.

She didn't know what concerned her more. The fact that she liked his taste, liked his cock in her mouth or both.

His expression of pure pleasure, rapture filled her with an odd sense of power, something totally unlike what she felt when she was on stage. She could easily see herself becoming addicted to it.

Julian pulled himself out of her mouth with a soft curse, staring down at her for a moment before fixing himself back into his pants.

She stood up and waited for him to say something, anything.

Julian smirked down at her, using their difference in height to his advantage. He grasped her chin with calloused fingers. Bringing her in close, when he spoke next, his lips brushed against hers.

"Now kiss Jared with the taste of me in your mouth. I dare you."

His lips claimed hers, bruising slightly. He forced her mouth open with his tongue and fed it to her. The fierce kiss ended with sexy little nips on her swollen lips.

The kiss was breathtaking.

Pulling back from her, Julian spoke again; his voice was deadly quiet, serious and left no room for argument. "For these two weeks, you're mine, Demi.

She was still gasping for breath long after he left.

12