Lucy Ch. 02 (Corrected)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel didn't know how long he lay on top of Lucy, but she was rubbing his back and her legs had draped over his thighs. He raised his head, smiled at her and then kissed her deeply. When he broke the kiss, he smiled at her again. "Lucy, you're the best lay I've ever had."

She smiled back at his words and kissed him back. "Thank you, Daniel. I enjoyed you too. I feel much better now."

"I better take my weight off you now," said Daniel and he started to move.

"No, it feels good. I'll tell you a little secret, Daniel. Some women prefer it if men wouldn't move off of them immediately; it feels good to keep a cock inside our pussy even if it's softening. I'm one of those women," she said, smiling at him.

"Ah ... Lucy, I want to apologize for calling you those names earlier and ..." Lucy put a finger to his lips.

"Daniel, I didn't take them personally. You had a lot thrown at you at one time and a lot to sort out. I don't like to assume anything, so is your mind clear now?"

"I'm here. I told Dad you stay. I know you love Dad and he loves you. Damn, I've never seen anyone who actually wanted to sacrifice themselves for the sake of someone else, so that's got to be love in my book," said Daniel, smiling at her.

"Besides, you're so fucking hot, Lucy! I couldn't get you out of my head last night and you were in my dreams as well. I know you're old enough to be my Mom, but you sure don't look it! I'm glad Dad is cool with letting me have sex with you, too, and that's awesome in itself!" Daniel said excitedly.

"Then I have one more question for you," said Lucy. "Do you wish for all three of us to have sex together or would you prefer just one on one?"

Daniel blushed, "Tell you the truth, Lucy, I'd be sort of embarrassed to have sex with Dad in the room. I hope you don't mind, but, for now, I'd like it one on one."

"That's fine Daniel, it'll always be your choice," Lucy smiled broadly, "and I don't think your Dad would be comfortable with it either, but who knows, I might wear you two down eventually," and then she laughed and Daniel joined in.

"Are you hungry? I know you came right from the game, but how does a steak dinner sound to you?" Lucy smiled and caressed his face.

"I'm famished! Sex does that to me; it's either sleep or eat," said Daniel, laughing.

Lucy laughed too. "Why don't we take a shower, then, and go down to the restaurant for a meal?"

Daniel rolled off and offered his hand to her, just like his father had. She smiled again at how so much alike they were. They walked into the bathroom to the shower. They ended up having sex one more time in the shower before finally finishing and coming back out.

Daniel watched her get dressed while he put his clothes back on. As soon as he saw her in the garter belt and black stockings, his cock was rock hard again. He undid his pants again and started to stroke himself. He couldn't believe how hot she was and how his body kept reacting to her.

Lucy finished clipping her stockings in place and turned her head. She saw Daniel's erect cock and smiled. She came over to him, knelt on the floor and took him into her mouth. He closed his eyes and gave a low moan, humping into her hot moist mouth. He grabbed her head and started fucking faster when she started to massage and lightly squeeze his balls.

"Oh God, Lucy! Oh God! Oh God!!!" he yelled as she took him down her throat and he squirted his hot cum into her throat. Lucy swallowed it all and then gently cleaned his cock. She replaced it in his pants and zipped him back up. Daniel sat back down in the chair breathing hard. "I've never had anyone who did that before, Lucy!"

Lucy laughed lightly, "Daniel, there are lots a girls who know how to do that. You'll find one, don't worry."

"Why don't you join your Dad and tell him we're going down to eat. He might want to change his clothes, too. I'll finish getting dressed," said Lucy as she opened the closet door. Daniel nodded his head and then left.

Lucy picked out a dress and laid it on the bed. She crossed over to the bathroom and brushed her teeth before putting it on. Her black dress was sexy, but conservative, falling mid-thigh. She put on her make-up, noticing the mark on her neck left by both men and decided not to cover it up. As soon as she put on her jewelry and heels, she opened the door and walked out into the living room area. She almost laughed, seeing both father and son with the same expression of appreciation on their faces.

Vince crossed over, quickly giving her a deep sensual kiss, "You look absolutely stunning!" He hugged her and then whispered in her ear, "he told me; one on one. That's fine." He smiled, gazing into her eyes and he could once again see the old Lucy peeking out along with the new one. He then noticed the mark on her neck and his finger lightly caressed it, "Sorry. Do you have any make-up to cover it?"

Lucy gave a light laugh and looked into his questioning face, "I'm not going to cover it. It excites me when you two do that."

"Two?" asked Vince, turning to look at his son. Daniel stood with a smile on his face and blushed. Lucy started laughing, joined in by Daniel and then Vince.

Lucy's laughter turned to a smile, "Well, shall we go have some dinner and a little atmosphere." Vince offered his arm and Daniel crossed over and offered his as well. "I've got the two most handsome dates a girl could ask for."

==========================

*****Continue or Not? Your votes and comments will tell.