Lucy Ch. 26-30

Story Info
Lucy, Jack, Shachee - an extraordinary threesome
31.3k words
4.76
16.9k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 10/25/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
225 Followers

The following material is sexually explicit erotica.

If you are offended by hard-core pornography close this file.

Chapter 26

Dinner, and...

Any further questions were interrupted just then by Shachee returning with our drinks. When she asked if we were ready to order Leila suggested we let her choose for us, and after a moment's hesitation I agreed, but asked that I at least be able to choose the wines we would drink.

Shachee stood quietly to one side while I ran my eyes over the wine list and although preoccupied with selecting from what was a quite outstanding listing, I also sensed there was some silent communication going on between the two girls.

After complimenting me on my final choice Shachee slipped away again and as I had no idea what to say, and Leila seemed somewhat preoccupied, we sat in silence for a minute or two, each slowly sipping our aperitif.

Finally my thoughts cleared and I put down my glass and said. 'Leila, no matter how good the food and wine are going to be, we can't just sit in silence for the next hour or two. You obviously have some sort of plan for us, for the evening. You don't seem to want to talk about that, and you won't let me ask questions about how you came to be here. So what can I talk to you about?'

'Oh there are many things Jack.' she answered with a grin. 'For instance. I'm sure you at least glanced at some of the interesting things around us as we came through the restaurant, you're artistic eye couldn't have missed them. So we can talk about art, in general or about Chinese and Asian art. You must have spotted the businessmen who are dining here tonight. We can talk about business, perhaps about your own business. You have obviously noticed how attractive Shachee is. We can talk about the concept of feminine beauty and how it varies from one part of the world to another. You said you were feeling sexy, and you know I am too. We can talk about sex, share some experiences we've each had with other people, or those we've already had together, or perhaps, those we would like to have.

As you see, there are many, many things we can talk about.'

She was right of course and having said so, and ignoring the idea of discussing something as mundane as business, or as disturbing as sex, I opened the conversation with a comment about the pieces decorating the entrance area.

Once started the conversation flowed quite naturally, I discovered she was particularly well informed about Chinese and Asian art and that kept us going until the first of a seemingly endless series of quite delicious dishes began to appear. I had to admire what Shachee had selected for us, and the way she kept each serving relatively small, allowing us to experience a whole variety of tastes and flavours, without our stomachs becoming overfull. The two wines I'd selected also blended well with what we were eating and even without having the two attractive women around me, the meal itself would have been one of the most memorable ones I'd eaten.

Once it was clear we had each had sufficient Shachee cleared the table, bringing us a pot of Chinese tea, then some icy sorbets to cleanse our palates.

Even though I had never let them interrupt the flow of our conversation I had not been able to fully suppress the thoughts and memories that the mere presence of Leila triggered. Memories of the many and varied fantasies I'd created about us in past years, and of the one time fantasy had been turned to reality. Thoughts of what she had said about making this evening special for me, and subsequent musings as to exactly what she had in mind.

And those memories and thoughts were heightened by what she had done for me before we left my house, and even more strongly by what I could see opposite me. The way the cut of her dress showed off the deep plunging cleavage between her breasts. Her dark eyes, sparkling, but at the same time also full of mysterious promise. And of course her sensual lips and mouth, that just a little earlier had given me such exquisite relief, and which were at that moment savouring the final spoonful of sorbet.

My head was such a whirling kaleidoscope that I was left at a complete loss as to just how to reply when she delicately licked her spoon clean then looked me straight in the eye and said. 'Jack, what have you been thinking about?'

The best I could do was to ask. 'When?'

She grinned knowingly and answered. 'Oh, from time to time during the meal, but especially just then, while I was eating dessert. There's been something other than what we were talking about going on inside your head.'

'Was it that obvious?' I asked, giving a sheepish smile as she nodded affirmatively.

'Well it's very difficult not to think about what we might have been doing, I mean if we hadn't come out to eat.' I replied.

'You mean sex?'

'Of course that's what I mean.'

'Well you might not have to wait too much longer. But let me ask you something. Have you ever been with two women?'

'You mean at the same time?'

'Mmm.'

'No I haven't.'

'Does the thought turn you on?'

'I guess that would depend on who they were, and how much energy I felt I had at the time.' I answered with a grin.

'I see, that's very considerate of you. So how energetic do you feel at the moment?'

'Right now?'

'Yes.'

I was confused and bewildered, was the line of questioning merely the result of her general curiosity, or was she serious? If so, who was the other woman she was talking about? And anyway did I want to share my presumably limited time with Leila?

'I don't really know.' I answered, desperately playing for a little more time to sort through the conflicting thoughts that were crowding into my brain.

At that moment Shachee reappeared, presumably to clear the table. 'Well let's find out.' Leila said decisively, then said to her. 'Can you get away now?'

'Of course.' Shachee answered, turning her head and smiling at me. 'It will be my very real pleasure. So please to follow me.' she said in a low-pitched voice, as she waited for us to get up from the table and then led us to the corner of the alcoved area.

Leila took my hand and whispered. 'Don't think to deeply about anything that happens, just enjoy it, Jack'

A door led to a short corridor and then we followed Shachee up a flight of stairs. The decor was a continuation of that in the restaurant and although under other circumstances I would have paused to admire some of the works of art hanging on the walls, with my increasing curiosity as to just what lay ahead, and Shachee's pert little bottom swaying hypnotically from side to side in front of me, I virtually ignored them. Having reached the top we were led along another, longer corridor, passing several doors before Shachee opened one and stood aside to let us enter.

The room was large, dimly lit, and tastefully furnished with various lounge chairs and tables. The walls were hung with silks, decorated with more oriental paintings and lavishly mirrored. But I only gave those things a passing glance, my eyes were immediately drawn to the far end, where there was one of the biggest beds I had ever seen, and nearby, partially hidden by a large screen, what was obviously a spa bath.

While we stood, looking around us, Shachee hurried past and busied herself, turning on taps, taking several towels out of a cupboard and turning down the covers of the bed. When she was done she turned and, indicating a chair beside the bed, said to Leila. 'Would the lady please sit, just for a while.' Then turning to me, added. 'May I assist the gentleman to undress?'

I gave Leila a questioning look and she smiled and nodded back at me, then sat down, folding her hands in her lap.

Shachee's nimble fingers soon had everything off, each garment being neatly folded and placed on a nearby cabinet, my trousers and jacket hung beside it. Although the strangeness of the situation had initially checked my sexual arousal, as I looked back and forth between the two beautiful women, Leila patiently waiting, Shachee very efficiently stripping me, and wondered just what would follow, I felt my cock responding, slowly filling and lengthening. So by the time I was down to just briefs it was probably halfway full and when Shachee slipped them down and she saw it I heard her give a low hiss of appreciation.

'The gentleman is very, uh, impressive.' she said, turning to face Leila.

'Yes he is. And if you take another minute or two you will find out just how, impressive.'

'Yes?'

'Definitely yes Shachee.'

Having been given permission Shachee went to work on me with both skill and apparent enthusiasm, using a delightful, and thoroughly arousing combination of sensuous stroking, fluttering finger-tips and nibbling lips. As Leila had indicated, it took no more than a couple of minutes of that to bring my cock up to full size, and as Shachee didn't immediately stop, but continued giving me more of the same, within another couple she had me gasping, and my cock quivering and jerking with excitement.

'The lady was very correct.' Shachee said when she was satisfied she had me fully aroused. 'Exceptionally impressive.' she added in a lower tone as she let her fingers delicately trail up and down its length one more time. 'But would the gentleman now please step into the bath, while I assist the lady.'

She had me sit at the far end, presumably so I could watch what was to come next, then when I was settled, directed one of the jets of air between my legs, so the flow continued what her fingers had been doing to me.

Having taken off Leila's shoes Shachee moved around behind her and with a few deft movements coiled her hair up on top of her head, fixing it there with two ornately decorated grips. Then, helping her to her feet she started to undo the tiny buttons running down the front of the dress. She had undone about half a dozen when she stopped, I heard her giggle and say. 'I see, much more practical.' Then there was the sound of a zip, and the dress fell open to the navel.

Having slipped it down off Leila's shoulders Shachee knelt to steady her and as Leila stepped out of it she gave me an unobstructed view of her perfect body. Her nakedness was made all the more exciting by the tiny g-string she was wearing, its colour perfectly matching that of the dress, the vee shaped piece of material the same dark burgundy, the wispy ribbon around her waist apparently made from the gold and silver threads decorating it.

Shachee carefully hung the dress beside my suit but then, instead of taking off the g-string next, as I'd expected her to, she moved around behind Leila. 'The lady is as beautiful as the gentleman is impressive.' she said as she lightly massaged her shoulders and arms, then slipped her hands around and began to caress her breasts.

I found I could imagine exactly what Shachee was feeling, as though in some strange way it was my hands, not hers, that were caressing Leila. I could feel the warm silkiness of her skin, the firm heaviness of her breasts, even the grazing touch of her stiffening nipples against my palms. And that, plus what the bubbles were doing as they churned and fizzed up between my legs, kept me in a heightened state of readiness for whatever Shachee eventually had in mind for us.

Whatever that was she was in no hurry to let us find out, and spent far more time on Leila's body than she had on mine. But any lingering doubts I'd had as to whether it was truly Leila, and not just Lucy taking her part again, were dispelled when Shachee finally slid the g-string down off her hips. The jet black triangle of pubic hair she uncovered convinced me that Leila had somehow come to me.

Then Shachee bent her slightly forward, so her breasts hung towards me just as they did in the painting, and while one hand continued caressing them, the other slid up between her legs. From where I was looking I could only see the tips of her fingers as she stroked and teased Leila's pussy and clitoris, but again I could feel everything Shachee felt, the moistly clinging folds, the pronounced ridge, the increasing wetness.

My eyes drifted up and down, taking in the beauty of Leila's taut curves, watching Shachee's flickering fingers, seeing the growing mistiness in Leila's dark eyes, and listened to her mewling sounds of steadily increasing pleasure.

Then I realised that Shachee wasn't going to just arouse Leila the way she had me, she intended to take her further, all the way to orgasm. I had never seen two women doing it before and although I felt envious, I certainly didn't feel the way I would have if it had been a man taking such liberties with my girl's body. In fact once I realised what Shachee was doing I was surprised to find that merely watching them was almost as arousing as it would have been if it had been my hands caressing Leila. I found my level of excitement rising and felt my cock quivering as fresh blood surged up into it, making it even more sensitive to the effects of the jet of bubbles boiling around it.

But Shachee was obviously in no hurry, taking her time in slowly, patiently building the tension inside Leila. The hand caressing her breasts sometimes making her arch her entire body backwards, then later, the other compelling her to press her pussy down against insistently flickering fingers. Waiting until she felt Leila was on the very brink of her orgasm, then, her fingers slowing, then quickening again, Shachee took her through a series of spectacular crests in what was obviously a long, rolling climax.

When the final peak had passed Shachee brought her to the spa, helping her down into the water beside me. Leila turned towards me and as we kissed and I slipped one hand up between her legs and cupped her pussy, I felt her fingers curling around my straining shaft.

While we kissed and fondled each other Shachee didn't remain idle, getting an inflatable mattress from a cupboard and laying it down on the floor beside the spa, then, having blown it up with a small hand pump, she covered it with several thick, over-sized towels. Once she had done that she went back to the cupboard and from a range of differently shaped bottles carefully selected two, which, along with several other items, were arranged on a tray and put down beside the mattress.

After a quick check to see she had everything she needed she brought me a normal sized towel and as she handed it to me, said. 'Will gentleman get out now, dry yourself please, time for massage.' adding, as she turned away from us. 'Please excuse, must not spoil dress.'

Leila and I both watched as she slid the cheongsam up over her head, exposing the plain white bra and panties she was wearing underneath it, and without the dress I was able to see that her body was even smaller than I had originally thought. But her size must have been determined by tiny bones because although of very small build, every part of her was delightfully rounded, and as they were all in perfect proportion she was, quite literally, a pocket Venus.

'Only little girl.' she said with a shy smile when she saw us watching her.

'But very lovely, and I bet the men queue up, especially some kinds of men.' Leila answered.

'Yes, some gentlemen little bit naughty, like to see me as school-girl.' she said with a giggle.

Although school-girls as sex fantasies had never particularly appealed to me, what Shachee said conjured up an immediate mental image of her dressed as one. Her hair in plaits, wearing a short-skirted uniform, and underneath it, the spotlessly white underwear. It was only a momentary flash but it must have triggered some previously unrecognised and deep-seated urge because I felt my still fully erect cock jerking higher.

'At least one of which is right here.' Leila said with a laugh when she saw the sudden movement.

'Gentleman needs to relax a little.' Shachee said as she turned to me. 'Massage help, please to lie down, on face first.'

'Being careful not to damage the goods.' Leila added.

Her caution was of course quite unnecessary and having the thick towel and mattress beneath me made the position less uncomfortable than it certainly would have been on a normal massage bench.

Shachee spread plenty of oil from one of the bottles on her hands and as she began to work on my neck and shoulders I detected its deep, musky odour. Although she was of such a slight build I soon found she had more strength in her wrists and arms than I would have expected. I was equally surprised to discover she knew exactly what she was doing and felt what little tension there had been in them being dissipated as she kneaded the various muscle groups.

I quickly slipped into a much more relaxed state of mind, but as I did so the brief flash I'd had of the image of a much younger Shachee returned. But that time it wasn't just a flash, even as her hands worked their way down my back the image of the school-girl remained, remained and taunted me.

Taunted, teased and provoked me by showing herself off. Swirling around so her little skirt flew up to almost waist height, exposing the twin curves of her arse, and then the smaller but just as distinct bulge of her pubic mound. Making me think about what lay between her thighs. Making me wonder just how tight a pussy a girl as small as she was would have. And then try to imagine just what it would feel like to push my rampant cock into it.

So by the time Shachee asked me to roll over she found that although she may have been able to relax most of the rest of my body, my cock had become more, not less inflamed.

'Gentleman not co-operating, must have been thinking naughty thoughts.' she said with another giggle. 'Would lady try to help relax gentleman?' she added, getting up and going to the edge of the spa.

'I think I could manage that.' Leila answered as she got out and quickly dried herself off with the towel Shachee handed her.

'Poor Jack.' she said with mock sympathy as she stepped astride me. Then, as though she'd been inside my head all the time, she added. 'I think you might have been having day-dreams about little school-girls.'

As she began to squat she reached down for my cock, and the mental image I'd had of the school-girl instantly vanished, being replaced by the familiar picture of Leila, and the memory of what amazing things her body was capable of. At the same moment I somehow knew that what she was going to do for me this time would be nothing like what she had done for me in the past. This would be like the blow job she'd given me earlier, just a coolly efficient fuck to get rid of surplus pressure, merely a means of relaxing me, preparing me for other things that were to follow later.

Although I was proved right and she even held my arms down so I was unable to touch her, it didn't take her long to bring me to a climax, and the sensations and excitement she gave me on the way to it were none the less incredible.

Her pussy was still juicy from the orgasm Shachee had given her and as she pushed herself up and down my cock its slick tightness quickly brought my already churning semen to the boil. Then, using just a few of her amazing skills, she held me there for a few minutes, steadily building the pressure and tension inside me until she knew I simply couldn't take any more. Then she pumped me so hard it felt as though she was trying to literally vacuum the stuff out of me, making my cock spout a series of absolutely massive jets of scorching semen up into her.

Having wiped my cock and balls clean Shachee helped me up and asked me to get back in the spa. 'While I give massage to the lady.' she said with a shy smile.

She used much less force in massaging Leila than she had with me, less force but more time. And she used a different oil, from the second bottle she had got out of the cupboard, so the air was soon heavy with the fragrance of tropical flowers, a mix of frangipani and jasmine, but with a more exotic, spicier background note.

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
225 Followers
123456...9