Lucy Ch. 26-30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I allowed her to guide me through the various items and I picked out a few that I guessed would be useful.

'If you need any help with any other kinds of equipment I have a good friend who has a shop, she's very discrete and if you mention my name she will take care of your needs personally.' Annette said as she gathered the items I'd chosen. 'I'll give you her card in case you would like to do that.' she added.

'Now, just one other thing.' she said, opening a drawer. 'Your waist size, is it about eighty eight to ninety?'

'Spot on, how did you know?'

'Oh one becomes adept at judging customer's sizes in this business. But some intimate dimensions can be tricky, and on occasions quite surprising.' she replied as she pulled out a small leather pouch. 'With my personal compliments sir, we don't want you feeling over-dressed for the lady. And if you like, I could give you a personal fitting.' she added with what looked like a hopeful gleam in her eyes.

'I don't think that's really necessary, at least not on this occasion.' I replied, my fingers lingering on hers as I accepted the gift and the warm, promising smile she also gave me.

I did pay a visit to her friend's shop, which carried a wide enough variety of things to equip a dozen mediaeval torture chambers, but made only a couple of quite minor purchases. Then half an hour or so with a drill while Lucy was out of the house and I had a couple of hooks firmly fixed in one corner of the guest room ceiling.

Even as I was installing them my head was filled with images of Lucy wearing one or other of the things I'd bought. Then others of her held in this corner, her arms pulled high above her by soft leather straps that would be connected to cords through the pulleys that would hang there. I imagined her wearing the bodice, her body made all the more exciting by its tightly hugging fit, but her pussy and most of her breasts exposed to my leisurely gaze.

In my imagination I was wearing the pouch Annette had given me, and could even feel the pressure of my rapidly stiffening cock grazing against the soft leather. So by the time I'd finished I was trembling with excitement and like a kid in the weeks before Christmas, could hardly wait for an appropriate time to try out my various purchases.

And as luck would have it I wasn't kept in suspense for too long, just a week or so later Lucy did something, just what it was I don't recall, but her reaction was similar to that when she'd accidentally broken the glasses. I instantly picked up her implication and in the same stern voice that I'd previously used, told her to go upstairs and wait for me.

Having given her a few minutes to anticipate what might be coming next I went up, and found her standing in the middle of the still darkened guest room, her head bowed and her hands clasped down in front of her. Although somewhat differently dressed her stance made her look just like a young school-girl waiting for some sort of punishment in a headmaster's study.

As I had the other times, I gruffly reminded her to remain totally silent, then blindfolded her and told her to strip. And as she began to do that I pulled a box from under the bed and selected the things I needed, then stood up on a chair to rig up the pulleys.

Again, mainly to heighten her own anticipation, but I admit also for my own undoubted enjoyment, I let her stand there completely naked for a minute or two, then helped her to step into the loosely laced bodice. Of course as she was unable to see it she did so cautiously at first, but when she felt the soft leather brushing against her skin as I pulled it around her, she smiled.

I let her fit it up under her breasts, then she gave several soft gasps as I began tightening the laces. Once satisfied with the fit I again left her standing while I undressed myself and tried to decide whether or not to put on the pouch Annette had given me. In the intervening days I had of course tried it on, and had found it both comfortable and exciting to wear. But as it was as much as anything else for Lucy's visual enjoyment, and by then by cock was already virtually fully erect, I decided against it.

Returning to Lucy I pulled her arms out in front of her and clipped a leather hand-cuff to her wrists then attached a strap from that to the cord hanging loosely down from the pulleys. Then I pulled a chair across on front of her, told her to bend forward over it, and began using the paddle I'd bought.

Although I used it quite lightly its effect on Lucy must have been much stronger than my hand would have been, that is if her immediate reaction and the interesting pattern its dimples left an on her bottom were anything to go by. She was unable to completely suppress the sharp gasp the first stroke produced but then managed to do as she'd been told and remained silent during the rest.

I probably gave her no more than half a dozen, then stepped back and pulled on the cord attached to her wrists, making her yelp with surprise as she felt her arms being tugged upwards.

'Be silent!' I reminded her as I bent down and shifted her feet much further apart, then lifted her just a little higher by tightening the cord before fastening it so she couldn't move and stepping back to admire the effect.

Of course fucking her in that position would have been both difficult and uncomfortable, but then that had not been my immediate intention, and I made the most of the opportunity to finally see her in the position I'd so frequently imagined in the previous days.

The shiny black leather contrasted excitingly with her creamy white skin, and its body hugging tightness enhanced her almost hour-glass shaped figure. Having her arms stretched high above her further tightened her breasts, almost lifting them clear of the unnecessary support the bodice had given them, their nipples attesting to the excitement she'd felt from what I had already done to her, fully engorged, a dark blood red, and jutting sharply from the swollen globes of firm flesh. And below, the still neatly trimmed heart-shape of thick honey gold hair that marked the true centre of my attention and desire.

Even if I hadn't been able to see the tell-tale signals her nipples were giving me I would have known from the trembling shivers I could see running up through her body just how excited she'd become. And that, coupled with the lascivious display of her semi-nakedness had the same effect on the rising passion inside me as would throwing a bucket of petrol on a fire.

I glanced down at my cock as I moved around behind and towards her, it was near vertical, quivering from the strength of the pressure inside it, almost grotesquely swollen, a drop of pre-cum already glistening against the dark purple of the bulbous head.

Doing my best to ignore my own rising need I slid one hand, palm upwards, forward between her legs and found she was not just aroused, she was dripping wet. And again she was unable to completely suppress a gasp as my fingers slipped up between her puffy pussy-lips and into the swampy heat within.

I admit that for some perverse reason I still cannot fully explain for some time I simply toyed with her. While one hand was busily stroking and probing her pussy, the other reached around to play with her breasts and tightly spiking nipples, but I made no attempt to actually get her off, being careful to avoid any direct contact or stimulation of her clitoris.

Adding to everything else I was experiencing was the rising scent of her sexual excitement. As my fingers stirred the already strong flow of juices that pungent and always aphrodisiacal smell grew steadily stronger, increasing the heat of the blaze burning inside me.

Having her in that position, seeing, touching and smelling her beautiful and eagerly responsive body, and feeling and watching her reactions, had driven the tension and pressure inside me to ridiculously high levels. And knowing the way I was feeling gave me at least a faint clue as to what Lucy must have been experiencing, I imagined the strength of her need must have become almost unbearable from all that I had, and was still continuing to do.

So I finally decided to bring at least that part of what I'd originally had in mind to its finale.

Pressing my jerkily rearing cock down I moved forward and slid it between her thighs, lodging the by then super-sensitive head between the slick velvet folds of her pussy-lips. Then dropping my other hand down over her stomach I found the hard ridge and jutting tip of her clitoris. Just that first delicate contact made her gasp and try to arch herself backwards, but the restraint held her tight, and as I pressed myself further forward all she succeeded in doing was clamping her thighs hard around the shaft of my cock.

But by then she had leaked so much fluid that had trickled down her thighs that they were almost as wet as her pussy itself, and as my cock slid forward the full length became slickly coated. Then, by bending my knees just a little I altered the angle of it and pushed through so the shaft pressed tight up against her clitoris. And as I began to move it back and forth I brought my hands into play, the fingers on one gently rubbing her clit, while the others fondled and squeezed her breast and tightly jutting nipple.

I felt her shuddering in response to the sensations I sent coursing through her body, and of course I was getting more than my own share of those too. But although I could feel my own body starting to build towards a climax, because the effect of the things I had done to her were far more intense, Lucy's came much more quickly. And apart from a few totally uncontrollable gasping grunts, she continued to remain as silent as I'd told her to do as I took her through to the end of a rolling orgasm that was as strong as any I'd seen her have before.

Then, as the impact began to wane, I dropped down to the floor, turned and lifted my head up between her legs and clamped my mouth to her pussy. As I sucked and swallowed as much of the freely flowing fluid as I could I felt her body continuing to quake and shudder above me, and just the strength of her continuing responses, plus the effect of the unbelievably powerful scent of her sex very nearly brought on my own climax right there and then.

But I managed to hold it at bay until some time later, when, after slackening the cords that had held her arms upstretched, I bent her down over the chair and fucked her anally.

That time, after all I had done to her, her body was so accommodatingly compliant and my cock so thoroughly saturated with pussy-juice that we needed no additional lubricant. Lucy instantly knew what I was going to do and in spite of the strength of the shivers that still coursed through her, managed to relax herself enough for me to gain access. And once in I simply didn't care how tightly her arse gripped me, in fact I revelled in the shock-like thrills it gave me from the moment I began to thrust back and forth.

Unfortunately, because I was already so wildly excited I didn't get too much time to enjoy them, but the sheer force of the eruption, and the ecstatic bliss that followed as I felt every single drop of churning semen being siphoned out of me more than made up for it.

And that was the start of our occasional, but increasingly more sophisticated experimentations with bondage. We took it roughly in turns to be the always all too willing subject of the other's attention and although I was never turned on by the idea of being disciplined, I certainly developed an ever increasing pleasure in being restrained in various ways.

So in every possible way we had a very full life together, and even once our son was born some eighteen months or so later we continued enjoying a hectic and varied sex life, and as I said, that happily continues even now.

1...456789