Lucy Ch. 26-30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again I watched with a degree of envy as Shachee's hands and fingers pressed, stroked and kneaded Leila's gorgeous body, steadily working her way down her back, then spending almost as much time on the rounded globes of her buttocks before moving lower. As she started massaging her thighs Shachee eased Leila's legs further apart, and I again imagined it was my fingers doing that. But whereas mine would have lingered there, and then, feeling the damp heat that lay between them, moving even higher, to Leila's core, Shachee's worked downwards, to her knees, calves and then feet.

'Please to turn over now.' Shachee said after she'd spent a minute or two massaging Leila's feet and toes, and my envy and interest went up a couple of notches as Leila rolled over and Shachee began to work her way upwards.

If the way her breasts looked was anything to go by the massage had already got Leila highly stimulated. They were tautly swollen, making their upsweeping curves even more pronounced, their tips engorged and the nipples spiking. Then, as if to confirm what I thought, as Shachee's hand moved up over and between her thighs, I heard Leila's first softly whispered sound of pleasure.

The sounds grew more distinct as Shachee's movements changed, subtly shifting from massaging to caressing, her hands stroking, rather than the previous tension reducing probing. They moved more slowly too, gradually moving over Leila's stomach and hips, then back down across and between her thighs. Retracing the same path again and again before moving higher, slowly edging up towards what would have been to my hands, her irresistibly tempting breasts.

Leila's reactions became much stronger when Shachee finally reached them, I heard her give a low moan and she arched her upper body, thrusting her breasts up to meet the pleasure giving hands. But although we could both see how tense she was by then, and could guess how much she must have wanted release, Shachee still took her time, continuing those slow, sensuously leisurely caresses.

My envy grew stronger as I watched Shachee's hands, imagined the feel of the warm firmness of Leila's breasts beneath my own, felt my fingers curling around those luscious curves, felt their spiking tips against my palms. And as those imagined feelings made my fingers tingle, I felt a growing ache in the pit of my stomach and my cock stirring in response.

What happened next was not only a surprise, but if it hadn't been for the climax Leila had just given me, would certainly have brought on an immediate erection. I had fully expected Shachee to continue her caressing massage until she had given Leila a second orgasm, but she didn't. Instead, with Leila's body virtually quivering in anticipation of the same outcome, Shachee suddenly stood up, unfastened her bra and slipped it and then her panties off.

Although I had already realised that for her size her figure was remarkably well rounded, I had underestimated just how well developed she actually was. Seeing her naked made me appreciate that her body, although smaller, was just as sexy as Leila's. Her stomach, waist and hips formed similar, sensuous curves, and although her breasts were somewhat smaller there were two things about them that immediately aroused my interest.

One thing was their shape. Instead of the tautly rounded curves that Leila's had, Shachee's, although surprisingly full, were more like upswept, rounded cones, their tapering points tipped with large, reddish brown aureoles. The other was the size of their nipples, they were by far the longest I had ever seen.

When she turned I saw there was one other immediately noticeable difference between the two girls, unlike Leila's trim but thick pubic bush, Shachee, like the very young school-girl that had been disturbing my imagination, had a pubic mound that was completely hairless.

Although she only stood still for a second or two I found myself wondering just what it would feel like to nibble on those extra long nipples, and then kiss and suck that smooth flesh between her legs. But even as those thoughts were swirling around in my head, she turned, and I got my first really good look at her bottom.

The cheeks were surprisingly full, but so taut that each was distinctly separate from the other. Between the two globes was a deep, clearly defined valley, and at the bottom of that, a vee shaped, sexually inviting space between the base of her arse and her thighs. It was, as one of my young nephews would have probably described it - 'an arse to die for!'

Even if I wouldn't have automatically used such a phrase myself I knew exactly what it meant, she had an arse made for fucking, and in spite of how thoroughly Leila had drained me I felt my body reacting, blood surging back into my cock. Then when she bent down to pick up the bottle of oil I felt it starting to throb at thoughts of what it might actually feel like to push it into that space, then push it deeper, into her tight little pussy.

Then she turned and doing my best to push those thoughts aside, at least for the time being, I watched as she poured a good quantity of oil on to her hands then ran them all over herself. As her skin took on a sexy sheen its warmth released the oil's fragrance and the air was soon filled with more of that heady perfume. Having coated herself she dribbled a little more oil down on to Leila, then knelt and began smoothing it over her.

When she had finished she pulled Leila upright and although her voice was husky it was loud enough for me to hear quite clearly what she said. 'Now please use this body to complete your pleasure.'

Whereas Shachee's proposition took me completely by surprise, Leila seemed to have been half expecting it, showing virtually no hesitation before taking Shachee in her arms and kissing her full on the mouth.

I spent the next twenty or thirty minutes in increasingly excited frustration as I watched the two beautiful girls pleasuring each other. Although each used their hands and mouths to good effect, at various times every other single part of their bodies also played its part as they coiled and writhed together.

Although the implication of what Shachee had said was that Leila should concentrate on her own pleasure, it was clear from the outset that Leila's objective was for their mutual delight and gratification. She demonstrated the same amazing self-control that she had when pleasuring me, somehow able to delay reaching her own climax until she was sure Shachee would be achieving hers too.

But even when they did finally orgasm together, that was only the start of it. Once the initial waves had passed it seemed that what Leila had done for her only made Shachee even more determined to show who was the provider and who the recipient. Although her caresses continued to be essentially feminine her other actions were distinctly more forceful, making it difficult, if not impossible for Leila to reciprocate, moving and twisting her this way and that as she began working her slowly towards yet another climax.

So, because she had been so single minded, when Leila finally began what was obviously an even more intense, rolling, multiple orgasm I was somewhat surprised to see Shachee turn around and get beneath her, so each could reach the other's pussy with their mouths and tongues. But I understood her intention when, a few seconds after they had settled, Shachee turned her head towards me, then beckoned me over, indicating I should get behind Leila.

By that stage I'd got so wound up from watching the two of them that I'd got a truly raging erection and certainly needed no encouragement to use it. So I got up out of the spa, and without even bothering to dry myself, went over and stood behind Leila's crouching body, listening to the distinct slurping sounds as each worked on the other's pussy. Shachee's wide staring eyes looked up from between Leila's thighs, their gaze firmly focused on my rearing cock as I stood there for a few moments before kneeling down.

The taut curves of Leila's buttocks were irresistible and I felt her body tense momentarily at the unexpected touch of my hand on them. Then, realising what was happening, and guessing what my intention was she made my access easier by shifting her legs a little further apart and lifting her bottom, exposing both her tightly wrinkled arse-hole, and immediately below that, the wetly pouting lips of her cleanly shaved pussy.

The sight and the anticipation of thrusting into it sent a fresh surge of blood into my already fully engorged cock and there was another when I felt Shachee's fingers close around it, guiding it home as I edged forward.

The excitement of what I had been watching for the previous half hour had made my cock rock-hard and what they had been doing to each other had made Leila's pussy sopping wet, so I was able to get most of it deep inside her with one single thrust. But it wasn't just rock-hard, it had also become super-sensitive and the sensations that coursed through me as I drove it deep into that slick, velvety passage were simply indescribable. Then I heard Leila's muffled moan of pleasure as I tightened my grip of her hips and completely opened her up by driving the rest inside her.

Even though it was so wet, the tightness of her pussy heightened the intensity of the sensations coursing through me as I began to thrust in and out of her. Then, as if what I was already experiencing was not enough, I felt Shachee's arms snake around my legs, her hands adding to the thrills as one stroked and fondled my balls and the other urged me on by squeezing my buttocks.

The three of us seemed to be lost in some separate world, a world where there was nothing but our intertwined bodies and the blissful delight we were each giving to, and receiving from the others. And blending with the girls' muffled slurping sounds were my own, deeper, gasps and grunts as waves of pleasure swept through my entire body.

After what seemed an eternity of rapturous fucking I realised by the way she was jerking herself back against me that Leila was finally building towards yet another climax and her actions intensified my own. I found myself gripping her more firmly, my thrusting becoming even more forceful, and each time my body smacked against her arse-cheeks I felt a bruising jolt as my balls slapped against the backs of her thighs.

Then she lifted her head from where it had been buried between Shachee's thighs and let out a cry as she felt her contractions starting. Knowing what she needed right then I increased both the speed and power of my action, sweat starting to drip off me as I drove my cock even deeper into her spasming pussy.

I felt the ache in my balls growing, then, as they tightened up against the base of the shaft, Shachee's fingers began to rhythmically squeeze them. At the same moment forcing the fingers of her other hand up between the cheeks of my arse, one of them probing, then pushing up into my anus.

That was more stimulation than my system could take and with a mind-blowing rush my entire body seemed to concentrate all its force behind my pistoning cock. I felt Shachee's fingers working harder, and as the finger up my arse thrust deeper the first scalding jet ripped through me. A split-second later I heard Leila give a keening wail as she felt that first load blasting into her, a wail that turned to high pitched shrieks of pleasure when the first was followed almost immediately by another and another and another, my pistoning cock pumping gouts of hot, thick semen deep into the very core of her body.

And even though the pleasure-centres in my head seemed completely over-loaded by the strength of the sensations coursing through my body, I could still feel Leila jerking herself back at me, trying to drive my cock even deeper, and making sure she forced every last drop out of me.

When she was certain she had done so, with my cock still jammed hard up inside her, she returned her full attention to Shachee. I could tell from both the loudness of Leila's slurping and Shachee's mewling squeals of pleasure just how enthusiastically she was going about it, and a minute or two later Shachee reached her own, only slightly less dramatic orgasm.

Although it took even her a while, Shachee was the first to recover, I felt her disentangling herself and slipping out from beneath us, then watched as she went over and slid down into the spa. It took Leila and I quite a bit longer to recover from the force and intensity of what we had experienced before we joined her, and then the three of us let the invigorating jets start to work their magic on our tired bodies.

After a few minutes soaking Shachee got up out of the spa and busied herself behind the screen, then appeared carrying a tray of tall glasses. 'Pink one for lady, blue for gentleman, and green for Shachee. Very refreshing.' she said with a smile as she handed them to us, then put the tray down and slid back into the spa beside me.

The drink was icy cold and had a sweet, slightly acidic taste that I didn't recognise, but which was certainly as refreshing as Shachee had said it would be. 'It's delicious Shachee. What is it?' Leila asked.

'Secret, but enjoy, make us feel much better very quickly.' Shachee answered cryptically as she reached for something else on the tray. 'And this help to relax us.' she added.

It was a joint of cannabis, something I hadn't smoked for many years, and even then only on the odd occasion.

'Now that's a very good idea, you do think of everything don't you.' Leila said enthusiastically as Shachee struck a match and made sure it was properly lit before handing it to me.

Although not a connoisseur of cannabis it was obvious even to me that the stuff was of very high quality, the smoke had none of the raw harshness I remembered from the other times, and after just the first drag I felt a faint tingling sensation spreading through my body. Leila confirmed my thoughts after she had taken a drag and held the smoke for even longer than I had, then exclaiming. 'Oh that's very, very good stuff!'

When she tried to pass the joint back to Shachee she had to reach across in front of me and whether it was because of our depleted energy or the effects of the drink and grass, our movements weren't very well co-ordinated and for a moment it looked as though the joint was going to end up in the spa too.

'We sit over there while we smoke this.' Shachee said, pointing to a grouping of cane furniture. 'I get towels for us, bath-room is over there if you need it.' she added, pointing to one corner of the room as she got up out of the water.

While Leila and I gave ourselves a quick rub down with the towels she gave us, Shachee spread three more over the chairs, then took our glasses and refilled them before rejoining us. I don't think it occurred to any one of us to use a towel to cover ourselves, right then it seemed the most natural thing in the world to be sitting together totally naked.

I don't recall any of us saying very much as we passed the joint to and fro, and between drags, took sips from our drinks. But I know that the longer we sat there the more aware I became of just how beautiful both girls were, and how amazingly lucky I was to be there with them. I found myself comparing their bodies, at first their more obvious attributes, the silky smoothness of their skin, the length of their legs, and the size and shape of their breasts. Recalling and trying to relive the thrills each of them had already given me, then trying to imagine what others they still had in mind for each of us. But later I found I was examining both of them in much more minute detail. I became fascinated and then totally preoccupied by the small differences, the contours of their eye-brows, the length and shape of their fingers, the way each held their glass and the joint, and the shape of their lips as they drank from or drew on them.

My studies were so absorbing that I have no idea when they started whispering to each other, nor what suddenly brought it to my attention, but although by then the cannabis had definitely made me woozy my memory of what followed is crystal clear.

They were both watching me, my crotch actually, and I heard Leila say. 'Even for him that's an amazingly quick recovery. Do you think it's the dope?'

'A little maybe, but mainly the drink.' Shachee answered with a little giggle.

'There was something in the drink?'

'Special stuff, one to make him feel sexy, another to make him last.'

'In ours too?'

'Only sexy stuff for us, just a little bit for me.'

'So that's why I've been feeling an itch, down here.' Leila replied, dropping her hand down between her thighs. 'Why only a little bit for you?'

Shachee's voice dropped lower, but I still heard her giggling reply. 'Shachee get itchy without too much help.'

'The other stuff, to make him last, is that to last a longer time?'

'Maybe that, but make him able to come two, three more times.'

'But he's already come three times.'

'Two times.' Shachee countered.

'There was another, before we got here.' Leila replied.

'Aah, I see.' Shachee said, then gave another low giggle and added. 'But he still come two, maybe three more times.' Then they both began to laugh when she said. 'He sleep late tomorrow.'

As soon as I realised what they were talking about I looked down at myself, and when I saw my cock, was as amazed as Leila had been. In spite of what they had already done for me it was growing, lengthening and thickening, and even as I watched I felt it starting to stiffen.

But even more disturbing than my cock's reaction was what was going on inside me, although I'd already had three orgasms that evening and should have been very well sated, I found myself experiencing a strong, and steadily growing need for still more sex.

'Two or three more times.' Leila said thoughtfully. 'We are going to share this aren't we Shachee?'

'It your evening, you decide.'

'Actually it's Jack's evening, it's his birthday. And if what I've merely seen of his reactions to you is any indication of what's been going on inside his head, I'm sure he wants an opportunity to try it with you.'

'Shachee quite small, gentleman very impressive.'

'I imagine it's your smallness that has been getting to him, I'm sure you know what I mean.'

Shachee gave another of her delightful low giggles before responding. 'True, many gentlemen like idea of little girl.'

'Yes, and although Jack is in most ways very different from many gentlemen, in that way I'm sure he's not. So, one for me, one for you, and then later, perhaps, one to share. Are you sure about that?'

'Two definite, three maybe.'

'OK now with that to look forward to, let's relax, enjoy this excellent dope. Knowing what's yet to come I'm not certain I'll need more of what ever's in the drink - but I'll have it anyway.' Leila added with a laugh as she picked up the still half full glass.


Chapter 27

Shachee

It didn't surprise me that Leila had guessed how I'd been feeling about the idea of fucking Shachee, apart from seeing my cock's physical reactions, she had always seemed able to read my innermost thoughts. But in a way I hoped that wasn't true right then, because while outwardly I was doing the same as Leila and Shachee were, relaxing, sipping my drink between puffs on the joint, what was happening inside my head was a completely different scenario.

As I had no reason to doubt it, and from what was already happening to me, what Shachee said about the properties of what was in the drink was presumably right. If so, and now knowing that Leila was more than happy to share my reactions to it with Shachee, then before the evening was over I would be experiencing what I had been trying to imagine.

And, having lain back and closed my eyes, that was exactly what was going on inside my head, imagining the various thrills her small, but perfectly proportioned body could give me.

123456...9