Lucy Ch. 26-30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not being able to see you was a bit of a disadvantage, but feeling your muscles flexing more than made up for that and I got really excited, as you found out when you went down on me.' she added with a low giggle.

But in some ways, the other thing she'd originally had in mind for us turned out to be even more spectacularly satisfying than having her body pressed hard up against me as she got me off with her hands.

It was when her next period started, and yet again what she did was late in the evening of her second day. We'd had particularly vigorous anal sex the previous night and she told me the following morning that although I certainly shouldn't feel guilty about it, what we'd done with each other had that time left her feeling rather sore. So during that day I thought she might just do what she'd done the previous month, or, if what had happened had simply turned off her libido, that we'd be restricted to having just a quiet, restful evening.

It seems ridiculous now, looking back, that although I'd spent several years having very intermittent sex, and not very good sex at that, but at that time, especially after all that Lucy and I had been sharing, the idea of having even one day without it seemed an almost unbearable deprivation.

But of course I was wrong, quite wrong, in fact the thing she had planned turned out to be something absolutely fantastic.

At first she gave me no indication that she had something special in mind, when I got home we kissed, and as hers was somewhat lacking in her usual enthusiasm I felt sure my pessimistic guess about the evening had been right. We had a drink, as we usually did, while I unwound and we exchanged what small happenings had marked out that day, then while I sat and watched the news on TV she headed for the kitchen to finish cooking our meal.

But my spirits lifted a little when she called me through to dinner and I saw that in spite of her soreness she'd taken the time to change into something more attractive than what she'd been wearing through the day. The skirt was the long denim one with silver buttons that I remembered her wearing when she'd coupled it with black pantyhose and got me so excited by slowly exposing herself. But that evening it was what she was wearing above it that really held my attention.

It was just a light, white, silky skivvy, but it was virtually skin-tight, clinging so closely to her ever-tempting breasts that I instantly knew there was nothing beneath it but her firmly rounded flesh. She smiled when she saw my eyes widening as I stared at her. 'You like this then?' she asked in a sweetly innocent voice.

'Of course I do! But it's a bit unfair.'

'Unfair? How's that?' she asked as I watched her breasts swaying as she carried the plates to the table.

'Well you know exactly what the sight of you does to me, especially in something like that.' I replied as we sat down.

'I thought you liked getting stirred up by looking at me Jack?' she asked in that same little-girl voice.

'You know I do, but tonight?'

'And what's wrong with tonight?' she asked as she began eating.

'Well, I mean, well the way you said you were feeling?'

'You mean the soreness?'

'Mmm!'

'But that's down there, not up here.' she replied as she lifted one hand to slowly stroke up over the prominently bulging curve of one breast, and in the process bringing its nipple up to stiffened attention.

'I thought you meant.'

'You thought it meant you'd be deprived Jack? When have I ever done that to you?'

'Never.'

'I should hope not. No, I just thought we'd try something we've never done before. Though I honestly don't know why we haven't - but then we always seem so busy with too many other things, don't we.'

I admit that at that moment I wasn't sure what she meant and of course I asked her to tell me. But she simply smiled sweetly and said she thought it best if I waited to find out. So I was left with just what I could see across the table, what the silky skin-tight skivvy was doing for her, plus my imagination, and whatever contribution I made to the next half hour was probably fairly monosyllabic.

Because she had not only made such a blatantly provocative show of her breasts but had also drawn my total attention to them, there was no way I could have missed noticing the smallest detail in their appearance. And even though she did her best to maintain some sort of normal conversation what her nipples were doing gave me an indication that there were quite different things going on in her mind.

Although she'd only stroked just one nipple, by the end of the meal both of them had obviously become stiffly engorged. And the skivvy was so tight, and its fabric so fine that it wasn't just the sharply spiking nipples themselves I could see, but also the swollen area around them, whatever she was thinking had aroused her so much that even her aureoles had also become engorged.

Even so, once we'd finished eating she seemed determined to prolong my suspense just that bit further, insisting we clear-up before doing anything else, then quite deliberately using that time to get me even more stirred-up. She used every excuse she could think of to make sure I got a good look from every angle, knowing full well that each time she turned or reached upwards for something the skivvy was pulled even more tightly against her, sharpening both the shape and the outline of her breasts even more.

My cock had been either fully or partially erect for most of the previous hour so after that show, when she finally took me upstairs, it wasn't surprising that I had an absolutely rock-solid erection. She told me to get undressed, which I probably did it in record time, and she stood watching me, a tight smile appearing when she saw the state of my almost angrily rearing cock.

Then it was my turn to stand watching her and in spite of all the thoughts and all too vivid pictures I'd previously had flashing through my head I still couldn't help myself reacting when she pulled the skivvy up over her head. Although it had left very little to my imagination the sight of her uncovered breasts were even more erotically beautiful, and as well as my cock jerking even higher, I felt my hands dampen and my mouth get suddenly dry.

Having taken a small bottle from the bed-side table she sat on the end of the bed before unscrewing it and pouring a little on her hand. Then as she rubbed the two together and the scent wafted towards me I immediately recognised it, it was the same oil Shachee had used for my massage.

She looked up and smiled. 'This is the something we've never got around to before Jack. I've often thought about what it would feel like to have your magnificent cock sliding up and down between my breasts. Well now we're going to find out what that's like, for both of us.' Then she lifted her hands and ran them up over each of her breasts.

It seemed that her already stiffly swollen nipples became just a little spikier from the touch of her oil coated hand slipping up over them, and I definitely felt the increasing strength of the pulse in my cock as I watched the slick sheen being evenly spread over the inner curves of each breast and down into the valley between them.

The thought of soon being able to slide it up between those glistening globes made my head spin with excitement and my heart start pumping even stronger. I could hardly wait to find out what it would be like to have it where her fingers were and felt my rearing cock jerk about in anticipation.

Her position on the end of the bed brought her to exactly the right height and as I moved forward between her legs she lifted her hands and curling them around the shaft, slid them slowly up and down its length, leaving it coated with that same glossy sheen.

The slickness of her fingers and the lightness of her touch sent shock-like sparks shooting up my spine and brought fresh blood surging up through me. My cock jerked powerfully upwards in response, and that brought a smile of satisfaction to Lucy's face and she looked up at me and said. 'It seems you like this idea, I thought you might.'

Then, leaning slightly forward and cupping both her breasts, she lifted them to widen the narrow entry to the valley between them. And not needing to be told what to do next I found the opening with the tip, and with a gentle forward thrust, pushed the rest of my cock up the length of the warm, oil coated channel.

The sensation was truly electrifying!

From the evening that we'd met, when I first saw and felt her breasts, I'd never ceased to be both thrilled and excited by their beauty. There had been many, many times when I'd been left almost breathless from just seeing them, and many, many more when I'd reacted even more strongly from the endless pleasure they always gave me when I touched and fondled them. But if I added all the thrills I'd got from each one of those times, combining each amazing effect into one, it would still have paled into insignificance with what I was feeling right then.

Lucy had been watching my reactions as I started to slowly thrust back and forth and she must have seen the change in the expression on my face. 'Is that good?' she asked unnecessarily.

'Unbelievable darling, quite unbelievable!' I gasped

But then, even though I wouldn't have thought it possible, Lucy increased the sensations I was experiencing even further by gently pressing both her breasts together. And the feelings I got from having my by then rigidly inflamed cock trapped between those warm, slick and softly firm globes was simply indescribable, and I heard myself groaning as the level of the stimulation escalated higher and higher.

But of course in my excitement I had forgotten just how sensitive Lucy's breasts were, and had certainly never considered that she might at the same time be getting something out of what she was doing for me. But when I caught sight of the dreamy expression that had appeared on her face I suddenly realised that she was getting her own form of pleasure from what we were doing. And just then she confirmed what I'd thought and began enhancing the effects of what was happening by using her fingers and thumbs to pinch and tweak the darkly jutting spikes her nipples had turned into.

Sensing that I was watching her she looked up at me again. 'It feels lovely! And I can tell how good it is for you, the look on your face says it all.' she added, giving her breasts an extra firm push together.

Somehow managing to control the rasping groan that rose in my throat I managed to gasp out. 'I can't tell you how good it feels for me darling.'

We continued like that for a few more minutes, but then, when Lucy sensed the blissful feelings I was experiencing were rapidly turning unto something stronger she said. 'Wait a minute darling, let's try it a different way.'

Right then, just when I'd felt the steady build-up to a climax starting, the last thing I really needed was any experimentation, but as things turned out she'd had the right idea.

Having gently pushed me back a little she lifted herself further up the bed, lay flat on her back and said. 'Come on, get up and kneel on either side of me Jack.' And of course then I instantly knew what she wanted us to do, and liked the idea, very much.

Because Lucy's breasts were so full and so amazingly firm there was very little of the flattening that occurs when most women lie in that position, but she more than compensated for what little there was by again partially cupping them with her hands and then pressing them together.

So I quickly got up on the bed and did just as she'd suggested, easing myself forward until I could get my cock back into that still slick, pleasure-giving valley. 'Is that just as nice?' she asked once she felt I had settled into a steady rhythm.

'Unbelievable!' Was again the only word I could think of as an answer.

'Good, and for me too Jack.' she replied throatily as I saw her fingers begin nipping her spiking nipples again.

The way she was gently holding her breasts was already providing more than enough stimulation, but as she picked up the rhythm of my movements she increased it by pressing them even more tightly together. And although I wasn't really thinking about anything but the amazing sensations that sent coursing through me, I couldn't help noticing how massively bloated my cock-head seemed to have become. And it's colour looked different, a darker, even glossier purple than usual. At first I thought it was just a visual effect, caused by the coating of oil, but then I realised what was actually happening.

As my excitement continued to grow, and my cock responded, the friction between it and her enfolding breasts was increasing and there was a snowball effect going on. The friction made my cock bigger, the growing mass increased the friction, and that in turn produced even stronger stimulation. And on top of all that, in that particular position I was also getting a sharp, bruising feeling each time my tightly swollen balls bumped against the underside of her breasts.

'Ah yes, now I can tell just how really good it is for you.' Lucy said in a hoarse whisper a couple of minutes later. 'It's not just the look on your face, I can feel that your cock has got even bigger and harder too.'

Then, just a couple of minutes more of that sheer bliss the intensity of my reactions must have increased so much that she could tell I was getting close to climaxing. 'You're nearly there, you're going to come any minute now, aren't you?'

'Yes, I think so.' I muttered as I felt the first actual signs of the rising surge.

'So now push further forward, push it into here.' she said, lifting her head and opening her mouth.

Of course in that position I couldn't get it right inside and anyway by then I didn't really need any more stimulation, but the fact that she wanted me to shoot by cum in her mouth, plus the feel of her lips grazing over my cock-head produced it, and after only a few electrifying thrusts I felt the start of the unstoppable surge, then the heady rush as the churning mass seared up through me.

The first load was truly explosive, and as I lunged forward, ramming my balls hard up against her breasts, I watched it jet deep into her mouth. A second later it was followed by another, then I heard myself grunting, thrusting mindlessly as more and more hot, sticky semen pumped out of me. She gulped it down, sucking and swallowing hard and fast but there was still more than she could cope with, and the surplus frothed and dribbled from the corners of her mouth.

So we established a range of truly exciting things to do each time her period came around and, as I've said, I feel sure she actually exaggerated her embarrassment because she enjoyed the extra variation in our activities just as much as I did.

Then, in addition to everything else we were doing during that time, Shachee must have passed on to Lucy some of the things she had learned during her unusual upbringing because I found that the things she did to me became even more effective, that she seemed to acquire new and not always subtle ways to arouse and then satisfy me.

For one thing, from that very first night I'd felt the strength of the grip her pussy could get of my cock and although the effects had always been thrilling, what Shachee had done to me was in a completely different class. Then in the days following my birthday treat I'd felt Lucy attempting something similar, and my fervent response had been sufficient to encourage her to continue doing whatever exercises Shachee had described to develop what she had called the 'heavenly vice'. It took a while, but as I had said at the time, I was more than happy to let Lucy practice on me, and I must have enthusiastically spouted a very large amount of frothing semen into her during the process.

And even in quite small ways she became even more proficient at stirring me up, with her hands. When Shachee had given me the massage, before everything else that subsequently happened, I'd felt myself becoming aroused far more quickly than I would have expected to by merely having that done to me. And Lucy must have picked up some tips about that technique too, because from time to time, when I was feeling tired from a particularly hard day's work, she'd tell me to take a bath, then lie me down on a couple of towels and do something similar for me. Just about every time she did that, she'd have my cock straining upright in less time than I would have thought possible an hour or so before, and we never wasted the opportunity to make full use of it.

But I did my bit too in providing ways we could explore new avenues of excitement, and a second visit to the lingerie shop proved most helpful in further widening one of those.

Although it was more than a couple of months since my first visit the young woman, Annette, recognised me the moment I entered, greeting me with a friendly smile and saying she hoped my previous purchases had proved satisfactory. I assured her they had and she seemed remarkably pleased when I then said that I was looking for something else from the show-room of more intimate garments, and that I would appreciate her advice in making the selection.

Leaving another girl in charge of the main shop she took me through to the other area and that time I had no hesitation in heading straight for the section displaying a wide range of leather goods.

As I had before I immediately found myself picturing what Lucy's body would look like in the various things, and took my time in picking out several items that included a bra and panty set and something that looked rather like a one piece swimming costume, but which had a zipper where no swim suit certainly would. Annette complimented me on my choice and left me to continue looking around while she went to check that they had Lucy's size in stock.

When she returned and I actually handled the items I couldn't believe just how extraordinarily soft they were, and knew Lucy would absolutely love the feel of having them against her own skin. That convinced me about something else I had spotted while Annette had been gone and I asked her to also check she had one of those in stock.

It was what I could only describe as a bodice-like garment, the half-cups providing no more than support for the wearers breasts, most of which would be left on display. Below that, and running down to the bottom, which would reach to just a little above the crotch, were fine leather ties that laced the two halves of the front together.

The response I had felt when I'd imagined Lucy in the bra and panty set was nothing compared with my reaction when I'd done the same while looking at that outfit. And then when I handled the other things and thought about Lucy actually wearing the bodice, I quickly felt my cock pressing uncomfortably strongly against the front of my trousers.

Annette's voice disturbed my thoughts and I apologised for being elsewhere and asked her to repeat what she had said.

She gave me a knowing smile and replied. 'I said, I don't know if you would be interested, and please don't be offended if not, but you might like to look at a few other things we stock.' and then led me to a cabinet on the far side of that section.

When she opened the doors I saw an array of what I knew were called restraints, ranging from complex harnesses to an enormous number of much smaller items, including some quite simple straps.

I'm sure she could tell from the expression on my face that she did have my interest and took that as her cue to say. 'B & D is something of a speciality of mine, so may I ask if you are a practitioner too?'

I felt myself flushing as I admitted that I couldn't call myself that, but that we were, as I put it, just beginning to experiment a little. She smiled encouragingly, said I should feel free to ask her any questions I might have, and then suggested several items that would be useful for people like ourselves who were just starting out.

1...456789