Lucy's Film: Family Fun Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kiss my whip. Beg me to use my whip. Call me mistress."

Sally kissed the whip.

"Yes mistress. Please use your whip on me."

Betty flushed with sexual energy, as she heard Sally speak. Betty pulled Sally's head to her vagina as she used her whip on Sally. She lashed her for her own pleasure. She did not use the whip to arouse Sally.

Sally licked Betty, as well as she could from the awkward angle. Batty received no pleasure from Sally's mouth. She received great pleasure from Sally's submissiveness.

Betty was lost in her power of domination. She lashed Sally for the pleasure it brought to her. She reveled in Sally's screams.

"Does my mother fuck your ass?"

Sally was sobbing. She had a hard time speaking. Her words were ragged.

"No mistress, she has never used me that way."

"Is your ass virgin, or are you an ass slut?"

"Mistress my ass is not virgin. Frank took my virginity last night."

"Then you are an ass slut. Tell me what a slut you are, for an ass fucking."

"Please mistress. I am not an ass slut. I have never done it before. I did not like it."

I didn't ask you if you liked it, bitch. I didn't ask you for your ass fucking history. I told you, to tell me what an ass slut you are. You will obey me."

Betty whipped Sally with force. She lashed her as she walked around. She returned to face Sally, as she lashed both breasts.

"Tell me bitch, while you can still walk."

Sally was lost in her humiliation. She had always found her passion from submissiveness. She had never been abused. Sally was furious at herself, as she felt her passion raise from the verbal abuse.

The abuse, and the pain, brought her vagina to full arousal. Sally could feel the wetness seep down her thighs. She did not want to be turned on by Betty's abuse.

Sally lowered her head further. Her face flushed with embarrassment.

"Mistress. I'm an ass slut for you. I offer my ass for your pleasure."

Frank stood up. He smiled down at Sally as she knelt before his sister. Frank pulled Sally's head up. He kissed her lewdly. He finished his kiss, by licking Sally's face.

"I've seen enough. You will serve my sister well, won't you?"

Sally looked up at Frank, as she spoke.

"Yes master. I'll obey her as I obey you."

Frank slapped her face. His eyes were coldly threatening.

"You had better obey her. Service to her, will be easier than facing my anger."

"Yes master."

Frank grinned down at Sally.

"It excites me, to see my sister use you for her pleasure. Fortunately, I have a little slave to take my excitement. She will take my excitement, and my cock. I love your daughter. Mostly I love her tight ass. I may never fuck her pussy again. I'll save it, to sell to my friends. You'll both be my whores.

Sally wailed. She renewed her flowing tears.

"Please don't do that. I'll turn tricks for you. Don't turn my daughter into a whore. Please.

"Your daughter is a slut. She might as well get paid for it. She's an ass slut, just like you are. You'll both be my whores. So will my mother. I'll have a piece of your daughters ass right now. I'll leave you with your mistress. If she is not happy with your service tonight I'll return. You won't like it."

Sally lowered her eyes, as she spoke.

"Yes master. I'll please my mistress tonight."

Betty was grinning. She was ecstatic.

She lay back on the bed. She pulled Sally onto the bed with her. Lick my cunt. Lick it good. I want your face as well as your tongue. Lick me until I cum."

"Yes mistress."

It did not take long, to bring Betty to her orgasm. Betty was as excited, as she had ever been.

Betty used Sally's face for her orgasm. She used her whip on Sally until her passion was raging again. She put Sally back to her job between her legs. Betty took no thought, or concern, for Sally or her pleasure. She fucked for her own pleasure. She enjoyed dominating Sally completely.

When Betty was sexually satisfied, she still raged with her dominate energy. She picked up the dildo, laying on the table by the bed.

"Beg me to fuck you. Tell me how you like to be fucked hard. Beg for my cock."

Sally was sexually excited. Her vagina wanted her violation. She had no problem begging for her release. She had begged Lucy many times for her release.

"Please mistress. Please fuck me. Please fuck me hard. Please mistress."

Betty smiled from deep within herself, as she thought about what she was going to do. She had never been as excited, as she had been when she made Melody suck the cock, she had raped her ass with. She would make sure that Sally got off on the ass fucking, before she fucked her mouth with the dirty dildo.

Betty propped up Sally. She greased Sally's asshole. She knelt to one side beside Sally. Betty fucked Sally's wet vagina, with the dildo. She raised Sally's passion. Sally was finding her orgasm. Betty masturbated her with one hand, as she forced the dildo into Sally's tight ass with the other hand.

Sally's orgasm was full. The sudden shot of pain, as her ass was breached, flared her lust to complete arousal. Sally had no control over her body. She screamed out her pleasure as she orgasmed in waves. Betty continued to stimulate her with her hand, as she fucked Sally's ass. Sally was in convulsions of pleasure that seized her whole body.

Betty pulled the dildo from Sally's ass. She pulled Sally by the hair, around to face the camera. Betty then propped Sally's torso up with the pillow.

"Did my ass slut enjoy herself?"

"Yes mistress. I did enjoy myself."

"Betty narrowed her eyes. She leered at Sally.

"That is the only thing you will enjoy from me. You will get off every time I fuck your ass. That is the only way you will get off. You are my ass slut... You won't like this. Every time you get off, you'll suck my dirty cock."

Betty took great pleasure forcing the freshly used dildo into Sally's mouth. She smiled at the disgust that filled Sally's eyes just before they filled with tears.

Betty masturbated as she fucked Sally's mouth. Betty flirted with the camera as she did. Betty opened herself to the camera's eye as she orgasmed. She fell back on the bed.

"Lick me. If you get me off nice, I'll fuck your ass again."

"Yes mistress."

Sally lowered her head to Betty. She had just gotten started when the scene ended.

"Cut. It's good. Reset the cameras quickly. We will do it all over again.

Lucy almost called off the second shooting of the scenes. She could see that Sally's submission, to Frank and Betty was complete. She was sure that Sally's performance, would not be as good as the first time. She had to admit, Betty was as dominate as she was. A new worry came into her head. Frank and Betty were now a team.

Lucy was beginning to think she would no longer be in control. There was nothing she could do about it, without jeopardizing her movie. A small fear flickered through her eyes. She was angry at herself. She knew she must never show any fear in her eyes to Frank or Betty.

The filming of the scenes went as she expected them to. She would probably only get some mechanical shots from the second shooting. She had no problem with that. Jim had assured her, that he and Melody had captured it all.

Lucy smiled to herself. If Melody was as good with the camera as her father was, Melody would have much more valuable to the business, than as an actress. Lucy sent Frank and Betty off with some more money. She gave them the same instructions. They would film again in two days.

Lucy had a late dinner with Jim, Sally, and Melody. The relaxed with a drink after dinner. Jim agreed with Lucy on the last scenes. He assured Lucy that he had it all on the first filming. He was sure that Melody got a lot of good footage also.

Lucy was still in charge. She naturally gave orders.

Jim you'll sleep with Sally, and Melody, tonight. Sally needs the comfort of her family. She needs both of you. Both women need gentle lovemaking right now. Take your time. You'll all be together until we film. You'll sleep up stairs, in the same bed. I'll sleep down here tonight. I'm going to the spa early in the morning. I'll be back in two day's."

Lucy went to her room, and poured herself a drink. She set the music and the lights low. She put the bottle of alcohol next to her chair. Lucy pet herself lightly as she thought. She sat through most of the night. She calmed herself as she thought everything through.

Lucy stayed at the spa for the two days. She let the staff pamper her, as she relaxed. She spent no time, thinking about the movie the first day. She knew every scene by heart. There was only one scene she was unsure of. She hoped that the last scene played the way she wrote it.

The second day at the spa, Lucy spent her time drawing the story board. She never used a story board until the last part of the filming. She knew from experience, with her small cast, the story could drift from her script. It usually did. After the main scenes were filmed, the story board allowed her to keep track of all of the connecting scenes.

They were limited in what they could film for the next week, because of the poor weather. They had a lot of the work done already. The story board would show her any of the holes that were left in the story. She worked into the night.

She felt good about the story board. She could now picture every minor scene that had to be filmed. By the time the weather cleared, they would have all of the major scenes in the can. They had half of the connecting scenes in the can already.

When Lucy arrived early, Jim had coffee ready. There was a catered breakfast. Lucy joined the family at the table. Lucy showed the story board to Jim. There was a light easy air around the table. Frank and Betty showed up about ten, ready for work.

Lucy could see that she would have to build the tension between them, if there was to be a good filming tonight. Lucy gathered everyone around the story board. She had high-lighted the scenes they had in the can.

"Today we'll fill in the blanks. Everything except the outdoor scenes. This morning, we will do chaste family scenes. You can see that they are mostly at the front end of the movie. Just be family getting to know each other. You must remain in your roles. You'll change costumes several times. Most of the scenes this morning will be in the living room. We'll film two or three of them, then reset the cameras. Then, we'll re-shot the scenes from fresh camera angles. Keep fresh. There will be some underlying emotion. These will be almost subliminal. Let's get started."

The morning went well. Everyone was into their roles. There was an underlying tension between Betty and Melody. There was also tension between Lucy and Frank. It remained just below the surface.

Jim was as pleased, as Lucy was. Lucy saw that every minute Melody was not being filmed, she was behind a camera. Lucy was glad to see her excitement at becoming a video artist.

They broke for dinner. After they had eaten, Lucy called them together.

"Tonight we'll film two scenes. The first scene will be in the big bedroom. That scene will be Frank, dominating Sally and Melody. Betty will watch and masturbate. She will not participate. We will film that scene twice back to back. The next scene will be in the small bedroom. That scene will be Betty dominating Melody. We shoot that one back to back also."

Lucy held Betty, as she gave her instructions.

"You want to be involved. Frank has forbidden it. You can only watch. Your only pleasure will be with your hands. You are angry about that. You find pleasure seeing Sally being humiliated. You are jealous of Frank for having your slave. You are possessive towards your slave. When Frank is finished. Drag Melody out of the room. You are hot. You are raging. You want her tongue."

Costumes everyone. The women, all in heels. Betty wears a corset. Sally and Melody in tiny panties. Frank a robe only. Here are your scripts. One half hour."

When the cast assembled, Lucy walked up to Sally. She put a wide leather collar on her. She did the same thing to Melody. She snapped leashes onto both women, then handed the leashes to Frank.

"You will lead them into the bedroom on their hands and knees. Betty will walk beside you. This is you finest hour. This will establish your complete control of every woman in the house. The only thing that will be better is when you dominate me."

Lucy went up to Betty.

"You do not like to be left out, of Sally's domination. You want your slave back. Your anger must be seen by the camera. It must not be seen by Frank. You will have no pleasure. Your masturbation must turn to lust for Melody. You must be controlled by your lust, when you drag Melody from the room."

Lucy took one of the cameras. She was always submissive to Jim behind the cameras. She had worked with him many times. They danced together well. It was a dance. Jim lead. Lucy followed.

Frank was beaming with power and authority. He sat Betty in a chair with non verbal commands. Betty obeyed as if she had heard the commands. The words from her mouth, were automatic.

"Yes master."

Frank lead the two women to kneel before Betty. He commanded everyone in the room with out a word. His control was complete. His eyes sparkled with delight.

"Lick my sister's shoes. Call her mistress."

Both women leaned forward. They spoke in unison.

"Yes Master. Yes mistress.

Both women licked Betty's shoes from the side. They allowed the camera to watch them lick Betty's heels. They changed places, as they licked Betty's shoes again. Frank smiled as he commanded them again.

"Kiss my feet. "

The women crawled to Frank. Frank used his whip as they kissed his feet. Frank pulled Melody up to him. He fondled her intimately. He commanded down at Sally.

"Suck my cock. Get me hot. I'll fuck your daughter while you watch."

"Please don't do that. I'll bring you pleasure."

Yes you will, bitch. I'll take my pleasure from your mouth. I'll find pleasure in your tears while I fuck your daughter. Do it now. Call me master."

"Please don't do this. Please."

Frank pushed Melody onto the floor. He stood up over Sally. He used his whip as he snarled his orders.

"Bitch. I gave you an order. Obey me. Do it now. I'll whip you until you do."

Sally received the whip on her back, and her ass, as she knelt before Frank. His erection was close to her face. Sally took as much pain as she could. Finally, she spoke between sobs.

"Yes Master. Please be gentle with her."

Sally took Frank's erection, into her mouth.

Frank laughed aloud.

"Gentle. You don't like it gentle. Neither does your daughter. I find no pleasure in gentle sex. My pleasure is all that matters. You are my slave. You serve for my pleasure. Your daughter is my sisters slave. She serves for my sisters pleasure. I'll fuck your daughter while you watch. You'll help me find my pleasure. It will not be gentle."

Frank sat down. He pulled Melody up to him. He smiled broadly feeling Sally try to pull his orgasm from him. She was trying to protect her daughter, by offering Frank her passion. He knew that she could not take his orgasm. He would raise it, at his command. He had mastered his erection, as he had mastered the women before him.

Frank used his hands to raise Melody's passion.

"Are you my sisters slave?"

"Yes master. I serve you, at her command."

Frank pulled Sally's head up, so that she was looking at Melody as she sucked his erection.

"Do you lick my sisters cunt? Do you lick her asshole? Do you call her mistress when you do?"

"Yes master. I lick my mistress' cunt. I lick her asshole. I call her mistress when I do."

Sally was crying as she stroked Frank's erection with her mouth.

Frank put Melody straddling his body facing away from him. He pushed melody's body to the side as he leered down at Sally.

"Put my cock in your daughters cunt. Lick her while she fucks me. Call me master when you do.

Frank held the whip in his hand. He slashed Sally on her back.

"Do it now, bitch. Watch your daughter fuck me. Watch her find her passion doing it. Lick her cunt while she fucks me."

Sally was in total tears. She was totally defeated. Sally lowered her head. She cried.

"Yes master."

Sally held the erection up. Melody sat up, then settled onto the erection. Sally leaned forward. She began to lick Melody as she had licked her mistress Lucy. She closed her eyes and pretended that she was kneeling before Lucy.

Melody's passion was raising. The erection that filled her body, and the tongue on her clitoris, combined to bring her up to a full orgasm. Frank commanded Melody out loud to repeat his words. Frank then whispered into Melody's ear. Melody obeyed her master.

"I'm a slut, mother. I love to fuck. I love to suck cock. I love to take my mistress' dildo in my ass. I am an ass slut. I'll be a whore for my master. I'll love being his whore. Lick me mother. Get me off. Lick my slut cunt, with your slut tongue."

Frank was excited by the effect Melody's words had on Sally. Sally was crying, for her daughters violation. The vulgar words, commanded by her master, rose Melody's passion higher. Melody orgasmed again.

This time she needed no prompting from Frank. She knew that slut words excited her master. She knew Sally's humiliation excited her master. Melody was determined to serve her master well. Her lust, and her fear, brought her to her masters will.

"Mother, lick my cunt. Lick it because you are a cunt licker. I love being my masters slut. I pleasure my mistress and my master with my mouth, my cunt, my ass, and my slutty words.

Frank pulled Melody from his erection. He fondled Melody's tits as he pushed his erection into Sally's mouth.

"Use your hands little slut. Jack me off into your mothers mouth."

"Yes master."

Melody leaned back against Frank's body, as she masturbated him. Frank rose to his orgasm. He pulled from Sally's mouth as his orgasm exploded. He was deliriously happy. His orgasm was powerful. He took great pleasure, in seeing his cum washed by Sally's tears.

Sally was totally miserable. Frank pushed Melody from him.

"Take your slave somewhere. Fuck her ass. I'll stay here and get to know my new mother better. A family must be close. She will learn to love me and to serve me. Just like Melody does."

Betty was raging in her need. She had masturbated through the whole scene. She had obeyed Lucy. She took pride in the fact that she continued to stimulate herself, without allowing herself an orgasm. She felt like a professional.

"Yes master."

The words rolled out of Betty's mouth by rote. Her attention was on Melody. She grabbed Melody by the hair, as she drug her out of the room. Betty's words came from off set.

"I'll beat your ass bitch. You loved it too much. You are mine. Do not forget it."

"Yes mistress."

Lucy walked up to Jim.

"Set up in the little bedroom as quickly as possible. I can't loose Betty's emotion right now. It'll be more work. It will be worth it."

Yes Ma'am."

Frank and Sally went to work for Jim. The lights and camera were moved smoothly.

Lucy stood over Melody and Betty, as they knelt before her.

"Masturbate. Both of you. Do not cum. I will beat you if you stop masturbating. I will beat you if you cum. Kiss each other as you do."

"Yes mistress"

Lucy saw to their arousal. Jim gave the go ahead.

"Drag her into the room. You are jealous of her. She is your slave. You demand her pleasure for yourself. You demand more pleasure from her, than she gave to Frank... Melody. You are totally submissive to everyone. You now serve your mistress with devotion. Her pleasure is the most important thing to you. You fuck for her pleasure, not your own. You are her slave. Totally and completely."

Lucy watched the scene unfold. The lines that Betty spoke were not even close, to the script that Lucy wrote. Lucy had no problem with the ad lib. She thought that it was better than what she had written.