Lucy's Film: Family Fun Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Between her oral caresses, she spoke to Frank.

"Master. I'll get you ready to take her ass. My slave is ready. She is my ass slut. She is always ready. I want to see your slaves eyes, as you take her. I want to see her eyes, when I fuck her daughter's ass. They'll serve us well."

"They'll serve us just like our mother will, tomorrow night. She'll lick your cunt while I take her ass. Her lover, and her slut daughter, will watch. It'll be so much fun."

Betty knelt up on the couch. She spread Frank's legs apart as she took his erection into her mouth. She ordered her slave with her eyes. Melody knelt between Franks legs as she lowered her mouth to lick his asshole. She smiled at Sally as she did. She loved the distaste in her mothers eyes. She loved Betty's domination of her.

Sally was crying as Frank put both slaves on their knees. He knelt them so that they were facing each other. Frank and Betty took their time raising their slave's lust with their whips.

Frank's eyes came alive with lust as he watched Melody. He found pleasure in her lust. He found pleasure in the distaste in Sally's eyes. Frank and Betty greased up their slaves. Frank and Betty took their slave's ass as they fucked each other with their eyes.

Their pleasure did not raise quickly. Sally was in full lust as Frank slowly fucked her. Melody came in wave after wave of pure erotic sensations. Frank found his release on both slaves faces. Betty commanded them to lick each other clean.

The scene ended with Frank leading Sally to her bedroom as Betty lead her slave to her bedroom.

"Cut. Do not lose your excitement. We will re-shoot the scenes as soon as the cameras are reset. Stay in your roles."

The camera movement was smooth. The scenes went well. They were not as fresh as the first time. Lucy was satisfied. Jim was sure he had what he needed. They could re-shoot the scenes later, if they needed to. They would have to re-shoot some of them anyway, after they got into the editing.

"Great work. It was perfect. All three of you, get out of here. Go play. Have fun."

Lucy handed each one of the young actors a small stack of money.

Have fun. Fuck, once each night. No more than once. You are now, all co-conspirators in my coming enslavement. You'll work like a team. Frank will be in charge. You will both be happy to obey him. It excites you both to have your mothers kneel before you."

Lucy took Sally into her arms. Sally was in wracking tears.

"It is too real Lucy. I can't watch Melody become a slave, and a slut."

Lucy comforted Sally with her arms, as she rocked her.

"It's not real. She is playing a role. Everyone is in their role. The movie will be over soon. Your daughter will be a woman, when it's over. She'll be no more a slut, than you and I. We are sluts, you know. We enjoy our freedom. Being a slut, is better than being a house wife."

After a late dinner and drinks in the den, Lucy invited herself into Jim and Sally's bed. Jim was not easy about it at first. He soon relaxed into the adventure. Lucy and Jim comforted Sally through the night. They stayed together through the next two days. The were well rested when the rest of the cast arrived.

Lucy was rested. She was not calm. She dreaded the next scenes. She was as unhappy about her coming enslavement as Sally was in her role.

When everyone was ready, Lucy instructed them on the shooting schedule.

"We will film the slave scenes indoors today. The scenes will be Sally and Melody, serving their master and mistress through the day. Get into your roles. You will be comfortable in them, when I arrive tonight. Everyone is happy with their roles, except Sally... Sally, you are resigned to your position. You do not like it. You cannot keep your body from being excited by your enslavement. Your only hope is me. You hope I will break Frank's control over you and your daughter. Get ready. We'll start in the kitchen."

The day was long and tedious. Lucy was proud of her cast. They stayed fresh. Lucy could see their strain by the end of the day. She took a long break after the shooting. She masturbated, drank, and paced. She was nervous about this scene.

Everyone was fully dressed for the start of the scene. Melody and Sally were naked under their dresses. They wore only heels that buckled and silk stockings with garters. Lucy and Betty wore corsets under their clothes. Lucy's corset was plain with little adornment. Betty's bright red corset was cut to accentuate her sexuality. Betty's shoes buckled around her ankles. Lucy's did not.

Lucy called them together. Frank was openly leering at Lucy. She could feel his lust caress her body with his eyes. Lucy lost some of the confidence in her voice when she gave them their direction.

"You'll meet me at the door. Sally you will be clinging. You have had no comfort, or love, since I left. Melody, you will serve your mistress. You will be totally attentive to her. Frank, you will quickly take my luggage into my room. You will not allow us to be alone, even for a moment. You will maintain your control non verbally. You will hide it from me."

Frank was leering at Lucy. The delight was falling out of his eyes. His eyes sparkled with lust. He took Lucy's hair into his hand. He kissed her lewdly. He licked her face. He glared at her. His eyes defied her to challenge him.

Lucy started to slap him. He smiled. He stopped her with the force of his eyes alone.

"How dare you. You are not your role. I'm still in charge."

"Not tonight. I'm in charge of this scene. I'm totally into my role. I'll love every minute of it. You'll get totally into your role, bitch. You'll start now. You'll fight me every step of the way. If you don't, I'll beat you and re-film it until you do. You won't ruin this film with your sniveling insecurities."

Frank walked up close to Lucy. His kiss, was filled with his lust for control.

"You cannot direct this scene, bitch. You'll give it up to me. Just like you'll give me your ass tonight."

Lucy started to flare up in her anger. Frank slapped her.

"Get your fucking coat on, and get the fuck out of my house. When you come through the door, you will fear me."

Frank slapped her again. He glared at her. His words were filled with venom.

"Do you fear me now bitch?"

Lucy lowered her head.

"Yes I do. I fear you right now."

You should. I have dominated you several times before you left. You have spent your time building your courage. You are determined to stand up to my abuse. The fear of failure is just a heart beat away. And, you know it. Get ready."

Lucy was in a state of shock. She knew that Frank was right. She could not direct this scene. She had never had her dominance broken up until now, by anyone. She knew she must try to maintain her own dominance.

She must fight for that dominance, if the scene was to work. The entire movie, now rode on this scene. The look in Frank's eyes when he slapped her did frighten her. Lucy became her role.

Lucy entered the house. Sally took her into her arms. Frank took her coat, and luggage, into her bedroom. Betty glared at Sally as she fondled Melody. Sally, and the camera, could see Betty. Lucy could not. The scene was filled with hidden, non verbal, threats aimed at Sally.

Sally was sitting next to Lucy, on the couch. Frank served them drinks. His eyes lewdly caressed Sally's body. Sally's hand was trembling as she lifted the drink to her lips. Sally was afraid of Frank right now.

Lucy saw her trembling hand and the fear in her eyes.

"Sally, what is wrong?"

Sally broke down in tears. She was hysterical. In her hysteria, her words were clear. As she broke down, she never lost track of the camera. Sally was a pro.

"Lucy. It was terrible. He raped me. He raped my daughter. Melody now serves him willingly. Lucy, help me. Please."

Lucy glared her intense hate at Frank. Her glaring energy filled the room. It was clearly visible to the camera. Lucy started to rise. Frank slapped her back down.

"I am stronger than you are, mother dear. If you stand up again, you will look like a battered bride in the morning... It is so good to see you home at last. Now our whole family is together. Our family fun will be so much more fun."

Franks air of amusement died. His dominance rose to fill his eyes.

"Now that you are home. We'll include you in our fun. You must be the first to know. I'll let Betty tell you the good news. Betty walked up to stand before Lucy.

"Mother, I am so excited. Melody and I are getting married. We have fallen in love."

Betty's eyes narrowed, as she openly fondled Melody. Betty glared at her mother.

"We have the same relationship, you and Sally have. She licks my cunt. She kisses my whip. She loves to suck my cunt. She does what I tell her to do. She smiles, when she obeys me."

As she was talking, Betty captured one of Lucy's arms. Melody captured the other arm. Frank walked up to Sally. He tore open her dress as he glared down at her. He was fondling her.

"I told you what I'd do if you spoiled our family fun. Tell Lucy what I am going to do to you."

Sally was crying. Her head was bowed.

"Yes master. You are going to rape my ass in front of the whole family."

Betty and Melody held Lucy's hands together, in front of her body. Frank used the tie holding his robe together to tie her hands together at the wrists. His bobbing erection pointed at Lucy's face as he tied her hands.

Lucy could not prevent her bondage. Her eyes glared in defiance. She was not captured in her mind. Her eyes beamed out her anger.

"You can tie me up. You'll never control me. No one ever has."

Frank laughed out loud.

"That is just one more virginity I will have collected from this family."

Frank put Sally onto her knees. She faced Lucy. Frank's amusement returned.

"Little slave. Come grease you mother's asshole."

"Yes master. I would love to. It makes my cunt drip to hear her scream. I know she will. She has every time."

Melody knelt next to Sally as she used the lubricant on her ass. She smiled at Sally as she did.

"Mother, it's much better to obey. It's much more fun."

Betty held Sally by her hair. She held Sally's head up to face Lucy. Frank held Lucy's bound hands from behind the couch. Melody traded place with Frank. Frank was looking directly into Lucy's eyes, and her heart.

His eyes were cold and determined. His dominate air filled the area around him. He slowly pushed his slick erection into Sally's ass. Sally screamed from the pain. She cried in her embarrassment. Frank used the whip on her back and ass.

"Call me master, bitch. Who do you serve in this house?"

Sally cried. Her distress filled her voice.

"I serve you master. I serve only you."

Frank brought his orgasm up. He pulled from Sally. He masturbated as he walked up to Lucy. He brought his orgasm on. His ejaculations were forceful. His semen shot on to her face. He smeared her face with it.

"Now mother, you'll tell me who you serve."

"I serve no one."

Frank slapped her. He drug her into the center of the room. He was not gentle as he tore her clothes from her body. He walked around Lucy as he used his whip on her. She cried in her pain.

Frank pushed his erection, into her mouth. He stroked it in and out of her mouth without passion. He handed Betty the whip. Betty knelt down, and kissed Lucy on the cheek. She was smiling broadly.

"We are having so much family fun. Thank you for bringing me a slave."

Betty used her whip on Lucy. She used it like a strong kiss to bring stimulation. When Betty finished her fun, Melody stepped up and took the whip from Betty. She knelt down. She kissed Lucy on the cheek.

"I whip you because my mistress has ordered me to. I obey my mistress. My pussy drips when I bring my mistress pleasure."

Melody walked around Lucy as she whipped her. Lucy's eyes could not hold the glaring anger for long. She knew she would lose.

Frank pulled Sally up to Lucy. Betty pushed her latex erection into Lucy's mouth, when frank withdrew his. All Lucy could do, was watch and listen. Frank Handed Sally the whip.

Kiss the whip. Call me master. Use it on my new slave, your former mistress. I'm now you master. Betty is now your mistress."

Sally lowered her eyes. She was no longer crying. She was totally captive in her slavery. She would serve her master, and her mistress, well. Sally kissed the whip. She spoke loud.

"Yes master. I obey you, and my mistress Betty, in all things."

Sally whipped Lucy. She whipped her as a service to her master.

Frank pulled Lucy her up onto her feet as he glared into her eyes.

"Now, do you have anything to say to me mother? Anything at all?"

Lucy lowered her eyes.

"No master."

Frank slapped her.

"Kneel before me when you call me master."

Lucy fell to her knees.

"Yes master."

"You are also my slave, mother. I have a whole family of slaves. Sex slaves. You'll serve me just like every other woman in this house. You'll serve me with your mouth, your cunt, and your ass. Tell me it is so. Call me master. Our whole family will beat you until you do."

"Yes master. I serve you with my mouth. I serve you with my cunt. I serve you with my virgin ass."

Frank drug Lucy out of the room, into her bedroom. Betty whipped Sally, as Sally licked her daughter to passion.

"Cut"

Jim brought the scene to an end.

Frank brought Lucy back into the room. Frank spoke with authority.

"Set up in the big bedroom. Do it quickly. Melody, get you pretty ass behind a camera.

Yes sir."

Lucy was shocked. This scene was not in her movie or on her story board. She blushed. She realized that this scene was important. She had left it out. She had not wanted to film her total submission to Frank.

Frank slapped Lucy. I have just humiliated you in front of your family, and you lover. You are seething. I will slap you, until I see your anger."

Frank slapped her again. Lucy flared with anger. Frank smiled and slapped her again. Lucy glared her anger from her inner being.

Frank drug her into the bedroom by her hair. He knelt her in the middle of the room, into the harsh photo lights. Frank did not need to be aware of the camera. He was covered no matter where he stood. Melody was as steady with her hands as her father was.

Frank smiled. He walked around Lucy as he whipped her body. The lashes were kisses. He was determined to raise her passion. He stopped lashing and squatted down next to Lucy. He stroked her open vagina then licked his fingers.

"Not yet. You are still not hot enough for me to fuck. Use your hands. Get yourself ready to serve your master."

Lucy put her bound hands between her legs. Frank slapped her again.

"You will call me master. Whenever I give you a command."

"Yes master."

Frank whipped. Lucy masturbated. Lucy was hot. Her own body betrayed her. She was moaning as she stroked herself. Her hand's worked her passion up as Frank brought her lust up with the whip.

Frank pulled her onto the bed. He laid her on her back. Lucy opened herself to her master as Frank sank his erection into her. Frank fucked to bing her passion up. Lucy began her orgasm. Frank kept up his assault.

Lucy orgasmed in waves. She shuddered in writhing spasms. Lucy orgasmed with her whole body and her mind. Frank made a perfect cum shot. He smiled with dominance as he did.

Frank left Lucy little time to recover. He pulled her up onto her knees.

"Do you want Sally? Or, shall I keep my new slave?"

"Please master. I want Sally. I love her."

"You cannot have Sally as your lover. I forbid it. You can have her as a slave. I have made a slave of her and her daughter. You can only have her as a total slave. You'll serve me your slave anytime I want her. Just like my sister serves me her slave. Do you want the slave? Or, shall I sell her?"

"Please master, I'll take Sally as my slave. She will serve me. Just like Melody serves Betty. I'll serve her to you for your pleasure, at your command. Please master. I serve you for you pleasure, at your command."

Frank handed Lucy the tube of lubricant.

"Give me your ass. Beg to serve me with your ass. Tell me you will use Sally's ass every day as a service to me.

Lucy greased up her asshole, and Frank's erection.

"Master please, let me serve you with my ass. I'll use my slave's ass. I'll use it in service to you. Please master. Please.

Frank smiled as he pushed his erection into Lucy's ass.

"You are my slave. You'll serve me like a slave. My pleasure is your pleasure."

"Yes master, I am yours. My slave is yours. We'll serve you in all things.

Frank pulled his erection up to Lucy's face.

"Get me off bitch."

"Yes master."

Frank pushed his erection into Lucy's mouth. Lucy stroked his erection up to orgasm. She aimed his pulsing erection onto her face.

"Cut. Great job. Fifteen minutes we film it again."

Jim stepped into the role of director. He set up the lights and the cameras. He and melody covered everything. The scene went well. It was not as powerful. But, it was good. Jim gave his approval.

Jim informed them, they would film the first scene at least three times. He was alone behind the camera. The filming went well. The cast was just as fresh the last time, as the first time. The only thing that was not as fresh and crisp, was their passion. They faked it, as well as they could. Jim gave this approval. The filming was over for the day.

Frank stepped up to them.

"One more main scene in the Living room. We'll film that tomorrow night. Tomorrow morning we'll film you all as slaves, serving Betty and myself. Tonight up stairs, Betty and I will share out new slave. Stay in your roles."

I'll bring Betty, and Lucy, up soon.

Lucy glared at Frank.

"I am the director. Not you. I run this business. You are not your role, after the camera are off."

Frank slapped Lucy.

"I said stay in your role bitch. I'm in my role. I'm in charge. Do not forget it. Kneel before your master.

"Yes master."

Lucy was afraid. She was afraid Frank had taken over completely. She was afraid she would become his slave. She, and her vagina, loved her submission.

Frank brought her a set of heels with buckles on them.

"Put these on bitch. Call me master when you do."

Lucy took the heels. Her head was bowed as she buckled them onto her ankles.

"Yes master."

Frank and Betty were hand in hand as they led Lucy upstairs to the bed. Lucy had a wide leather collar on her neck. Frank and Betty used their slave for their delight.

The used her as they took their passion from each other. Frank and Betty never forgot to keep the action open to Jim as he lay on his bed. Sally and Melody cuddled, and comforted each other, on the darkened bed.

Frank took both asses that night. He was beaming. He had never been happier.

CHAPTER

Frank maintained his control. He was now the director. Lucy's heels were buckled on, for every scene. She was not allowed out of her heels for any reason, except to change the color of her stockings. Frank kept the set moving. The filmed many small scenes.

Every scene, involved the servitude of the women in the cast. Frank dominated them all, in many ways, throughout the day. Betty dominated them just as thoroughly. Sally and Melody's passion rose through the day. Submissiveness, turned both women on. Frank and Betty applied their whips to the women in the cast throughout the day.

Lucy was not turned on by the submissive scenes. She was angry inside where she lived. The constant arousal from the whip kept her lust up. Frank was happy with the fear in Lucy's eyes. Jim captured it all.

Frank had each of the women filmed masturbating. He filmed them masturbating again, in different costumes and locations.

Frank ordered a quick dinner. After dinner, he assembled his cast.