Lucy's Film: Family Fun Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is the last major scene. Jim is still alone on the camera. We will film it four times. Twice back to back. A short break to reset the cameras, then twice more. I will beat all of your asses, if we have to film it a fifth time.

Frank took a drink as he looked over his cast. He was pleased.

"Lucy, you are the only one not under my total control. You obey me. You are not yet my slave. Everyone else is. Betty now serves me with devotion. Melody serves Betty with devotion. Sally serves you with devotion. I am in charge. Be your roles. Follow my lead. Here are your scripts. Film call five minutes.

Lucy was upset. Everyone received a script, but her. She drank, as she thought. She did not even feel like masturbating. Without a script, Lucy would be totally dependent on Frank. Without knowing what would happen in the scene, Lucy was not in charge in any way. Lucy faced her worst fear. She felt violated. She did not like the role she was in.

Lucy's eyes were not sparkling when she went on set. She was the only woman on set with a collar on. Her leash was held by Betty. She crawled behind Betty as she entered the set.

Sally and Melody were kneeling beside each other to one side of Frank. Frank sat on the couch. The coffee table had been taken off set. Betty led Lucy to kneel before her master. Betty knelt onto the couch beside Frank.

Betty took Frank into a deep embrace. She kissed him with an animated mouth. Frank took the kiss. He fondled Betty openly, for Lucy's sight.

"I brought her to you on her knees as you have ordered. Master, when do I get her ass? You promised me her ass after you have had it"

Betty looked down at Lucy. She smiled at her.

"He has had your ass, hasn't he mother?"

Betty pulled Lucy's head up and looked into Lucy's eyes. Lucy blushed. She could not lower her head. She lowered her eyes.

"Yes mistress. He has had my ass."

"You'll have her ass soon, sister dear. You'll have it tonight. I have a special entertainment planned for our family fun tonight."

Frank stood up. He pushed his erection into Betty's mouth. He took his pleasure in in his dominance. He used Betty's mouth to get it wet and shiny. Frank put his shinny erection, into Lucy's mouth forcefully.

Frank fucked her mouth. He fucked her throat. He took her with no thought of her pleasure or of the captives around him. He ejaculated onto her face. He put some in her mouth. He smiled as he stroked himself into her mouth.

Frank walked to Sally, then slapped her.

"You are my slave. I own you. I am giving you to my mother. Betty owns your daughter. My mother now owns you. Go kneel next to your new owner."

"Yes master."

Frank went to Lucy. He stroked himself into her mouth.

Serve your slave to me. Serve her on her hands and knees. Face her away from me."

"Yes master."

"Betty. Serve me your slave next to her mother. Face her towards me."

"Yes master."

Frank tied the kneeling woman together arm to leg, with silk scarfs, where they touched.

Frank knelt Lucy on her hands and knees.

"Little sister grease up every asshole in this room but mine. Grease my cock. Grease up your dildo. We will have so much fun with our new family tonight. Betty followed her orders. She was sparkling as she greased up her dildo. Frank looked down at Lucy.

"You will call Betty mistress. You'll offer her your ass. You'll serve her. You'll serve her with your tongue. You'll serve her with your ass. For her pleasure. At her command.

"Yes master. Mistress, I offer you my ass, and my service. For your pleasure. At your command."

Betty was lost in her own pleasure. Frank was filled with his domination. He started with Sally's ass. He fucked with long full strokes. Melody's mouth served slutty words to her master as he fucked Sally's ass.

He moved to Melody's mouth. He was in his role. He was master of the house. It was his right. He moved around and took Melody's ass as her mother watched.

Frank was leering at Sally as he took her daughters ass. Melody filled the air with slutty words as she received her masters lust. Frank shuddered with delight as he fucked Sally's mouth. He fucked her mouth as he watched Lucy serving Betty.

Betty was on her back. She held Lucy's face to her vagina. Betty smiled up at Frank. Frank was leering down at Lucy.

"Take her ass. I'll have Sally's ass as you do. We'll both get off."

"Yes master."

Betty took Lucy's ass with her dildo as she masturbated. Her passion was high. Her master was using the whip as well as his cock on Sally. Betty screamed out her orgasm. She lay back on the floor with a contented smile.

Frank turned Lucy over onto her back. He placed her head on the floor, close to Betty's vagina. He stood over her as he finished his rise to orgasm. He splattered Betty's stomach and pubic hair. He dribbled on to Lucy's face. There was a long pause.

"Cut. Good work. Set up again."

Jim walked up to Frank.

"I'll bet you can't do that again, three more times in a row."

Frank grinned.

"One hundred dollars, says I can."

"Your on."

The scenes went smoothly. Lucy now knew, exactly what her role was. She was a pro. She played her part well. So did everyone else.

Jim payed Frank his hundred dollars, when he shut down the lights.

"Here's your money son. Nice shooting. The film is in the can. We have it. A few details. We'll see, when we finish rough editing. This one is hot."

Frank pulled Lucy up. He sat her down on the couch. As he knelt before her, He unbuckled her heels. Betty cleaned Lucy's face, then knelt next to Frank. Betty slipped Lucy's heels, on to her feet.

Frank stood up, pulling Lucy to her feet.

"Well director, what's next?"

"I thought you were the director."

Frank laughed.

"No mother. I only directed the last three scenes. You could not do it. I spent my off time, watching your old movies. My father never completely dominated you. I could see it in your eyes. I just directed the last scenes."

"And wrote them, it seems."

Betty smiled at her mother.

"No Lucy, I wrote them. I do hope we get to share writing a story. I think it will be as intimate as sharing a man."

Frank looked at Lucy.

"I love being your lover. I don't mind being your husband, for a while. Most of all, I'm your son. And, your leading actor."

The cast party brought the family together. They all fucked into the night. Jim and Melody, roamed around with their digital cameras. The had so much 'Family Fun' that night.