Luke and Lelia Ch. 04

Story Info
Sean meets the mistress.
5.8k words
3.99
128.2k
24

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: For a full description of the characters described read "The Peachtree Training Center" written by my alter ego Robyn Conners. It gives all the details and backgrounds. It's posted at other sites. The time frame for this story is three years after the original stories.

It was less than a 30-minute drive to the Peachtree Estate. It sat about a 1/2-mile off the main highway down a tree-covered lane.

A very wacky billionaire who was convinced the end was near so he wanted to be prepared built the estate. He had several of these places in the United States and a couple in foreign countries.

But unfortunately for him, his end came first. The place was sold after his death and now used for a training academy.

The 125-room mansion was built over an old Nike Missile site. Miles of underground concrete tunnels and bunkers designed to withstand a direct nuclear hit. Perfect for use as dungeons and weapons storage.

They stopped at the steel gate. Luke could see a set of eyes checking them out from the guard shack. There were also cameras in at least three places that he could see.

A fit young man dressed in a black Nomex jump suit carrying an MP5 H&K machine pistol with a AG 36 40mm x 46 Grenade Launcher underneath, came out of the shack. He kept his eye on the cars as he asked the drivers to state their business.

Gunny Richardson was driving the van that was in front. He showed an ID card to the guard who studied it carefully.

Gunny said, "The folks in the car behind are with me. They should be on the list. Good job Stringer. That was exactly how to do it. Carry on."

The guard gave a signal to the man in the guard shack and the steel gate opened. They were waved then through.

Gunny turned to Luke. The first time I came here they had some fat ass old man Security Guard. He couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper sack.

Now we have well armed and trained men on the gates and the perimeter. The guy inside the shack has a 40mm x 53 H&K GMG Grenade machine gun and cases of ammunition. We run infiltration exercises all the time. If the aggressors get in, the group on duty has to pull the other groups duty for a week. No liberty either. Makes it worthwhile.

They rounded a curve and saw a large mansion in front of them.

Richardson said, "Were going around the back to watch them unload dickhead. What till you see the Mistress. She's something else.

The van was backing up to the basement door of the mansion. It was really a steel blast door.

A tall auburn hair woman with a figure to die for, stood by supervising Sean's unloading. She was dressed in a form fitting black leather jump suit that clung to all of her curves.

"Take him to the medical center and get that wound treated. I don't want it getting infected. Have them start the hormone regime and keep him sedated." She instructed the attendants, her voice like ice.

She turned and caught sight of Luke, Lelia, Richardson and Williamson.

"Well Gunny introduce me to your friends." She said the warm smile and glow from her emerald green eyes changing her total demeanor.

"Mistress, this is Luke Jennings, his wife Lelia, and of course you've met Willie Etheridge. Luke is a friend of Andrew, Jay and I."

"Luke and Lelia this the Mistress, who owns the estate and is married to Jay Edwards." Explained Richardson

"You can skip the formality, just call me Donna. Let's go inside and get aquatinted and we can discuss what you want done with that thing that was just delivered." She said

They entered through French doors off of a large patio. They entered a large den area with a massive fireplace of stone complete with burning logs. Donna waved them to leather sofas near the fire.

She was about to ask about drinks when a shout was heard from the doorway.

"Jennings, you son of a bitch! You still owe me thirty dollars from that last poker game in Kuwait!" shouted a large man as he entered the room.

Luke jumped to his feet,the man grabbed him in a bear hug.

"Damn Luke. It's great to see you. How the hell are you? Is this your wife?" said the man

Luke laughed, "Honey this is the infamous Jay Edwards. One of the craziest SEALS in the world. Being that all SEALS are crazy he's really a psycho. Jay this is my wife Lelia. "

Before she could reply, Another voice said, "Oh shit. I knew I screwed up when I let Richardson live here. Damn Marines multiply like rabbits!" Laughed Andrew Summer.

He also wrapped Luke in a bear hug. He then looked at Lelia. "How could someone as beautiful as you wind up with someone as ugly as Jennings? He is one ugly white boy!" Laughed Andrew

"Lelia this is the only SEAL crazier than Edwards. Andrew Summer. Andrew as you heard this is my wife Lelia." Said Luke

"Glad to meet you Lelia." He answered

"Donna where are Becky and Anita? I want them to meet Luke and Lelia." He asked

"They're taking care of a new arrival. They should be up shortly. Anyone care for a drink? Of course you are staying for dinner." She said, not allowing any chance of rejection of her offer.

She pushed a hidden button a soon a tall slim girl in a yellow maids uniform came into the room. Curtsying to her Mistress, she bowed her head and asked how she could serve.

Samatha, please get everyone's drink order plus Anita's and Becky's usual. Then notify the cook that there will be three more for dinner. Tell him to outdo himself or he's going to be sorry." Donna said in a stern tone.

"Yes Mistress." She got the visitors orders and left the room, quickly but gracefully.

Luke and Lelia looked at each other having the same thought.

Donna saw their look and laughed. "I guess no one explained what goes on around here. I am a dominate Mistress. I train men and women to be sex slaves and maids. Some voluntarily, some not. I take useless pieces of trash and turn them into useful beings."


"Samatha is one of my best works. She was Andrews ex-wife's lover. He made the mistake of trying to cuckold Andrew. Bad for him. Good for me," she explained

"That femnine thing used to be a man?" Lelia gasped

"Yes indeed " Laughed Andrew. " And my ex is now a Lesbian sex slave working in a Lesbian brothel in South America. Funny thing is she used to hate Lesbians, now she is one."

"That's what I had in mind for ole Sean boy." Said Willie.

"When Richardson told me about what goes on here, I knew it was the perfect punishment. Killing him is too fast and easy. This way his punishment goes on and on, just like the Energizer Bunny!" He laughed

Luke looked at Lelia and they both burst out laughing. They said in unison "PERFECT".

About then two beautiful women, one black one white entered the room. They both had perfect hourglass figures covered in black leather.

'The taller woman about 5' 7" , with a long mane of ebony colored hair and sparkling chocolate eyes. She had a large smile on her face as she walked over to Andrew and put a mind blowing kiss on him.

Andrew said, "WOW! That was some kiss baby. What's up?"

"Just glad to see you Lover. " she answered

The black women was shorter but no less shapely. She walked over to Richardson and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

Andy said, "Luke and Lelia, these beautiful ladies are, he said putting his hand on Becky's shoulder, This is my beautiful wife Becky, and that foxy lady over there is Anita. She is married to Gunny Richardson. Why she did so is still a mystery to all of us."

"Good to meet you. Any friend of Andy's, You know." Said Becky

"I'm pleased to meet yau'll. Homer has spoken about you often." She said in a low but strong voice with a real Southern accent.

"Homer? You're first name is Homer? No shit!" laughed Luke

"FU..,Er screw you LT." Said Richardson, changing his choice of words after a raised eyebrow from his petite wife.

Luke looked at him in suprise." I don't believe it! A Master Gunnery SGT. in the United States Marine Corps brought to heal by a 5'4" female with the twitch of an eyebrow. " He laughed

He got jabbed by an elbow in the ribs and received a dirty look from his spouse.

Uh oh. Luke knew that look well. He didn't get it very often, but when he did he knew he was in trouble.

"Sorry Gunny, Anita." He apologized. His actions rewarded by a slight smile from his wife.

Jay Edwards laughed, "I would say something similar, but my wife has a dungeon, whips and chains. And knows how to use them."

Donna just smirked. "Something can be said for knowing about such things."

Lelia said in a serious tone, "Maybe I should get you to teach me. Luke has been getting out of hand recently."

"Why I would love to dear. Now that I know you are so close it would be fun and so informative." Said Donna

Luke looked at her in suprise. Lelia had never voiced any interest in that kink before. Actually their sex life had been rather vanilla since she had gotten away from Tyrone.

"I don't care as long as you practice on someone else, not me!" laughed Luke

'Donna said in her regal tone, "We'll discuss it later. Maybe after dinner."

Willie Etheridge came back in to the room. Seeing all the smiles and smirks, Willie asked, "What did I miss? Went to the head (bathroom) and missed all the fun! Damn!"

"I'd watch your language if I was you. That's what started all this." Laughed Andy

"All of what?" Willie asked

"Trust me, You really don't want to know. All I can tell you is be careful or wind up in the dungeon." Smirked Luke

"Dinner will be served in about an hour. If you folks would like to freshen up a suite has been prepared for you. One of the slaves will show you the way" she said to Luke and Lelia.

"Dr. Etheridge, Samatha has been assigned to take care of all your needs. Please follow her." Said Donna

"Oh and Samatha dear, Please be Dr. Etheridge's escort tonight. Please dress accordingly." Smirked the Mistress

"Yes Mistress." She said with a shocked look on her face.

"If you would follow me Doctor." Samatha said in her little girl voice

They walked down the hallway and up a short flight of stairs. Samatha stopped at a door and opened it.

Inside was a large room with a King sized bed and a fireplace and a standing bar.

"Samantha asked, This is your room sir. What can I do to please you sir?"

Willie looked at her for a moment. "Take all your clothes off. Slowly."

Samantha bowed her head and began removing her French maid uniform exposing her matching yellow corset, panties, stockings and bra. She had at least D cup breasts and a very small waist, with a perfectly proportioned butt. She looked like sex on the hoof.

She then unhooked her bra and exposed her large breasts with gold nipple rings. These made her nipple stretch out at least and inch and a half.

She turned around with her back to Willie. "Will you unhook my corset please? I can't do it by myself." She asked

Willie stood and looked at the hook. It was very intricate with a small padlock at the top.

Samantha remembered before he could say anything. "Oh, that here is the Key." As she pulled a gold chain from around her neck. A small locket held a gold key inside.

Willie unlocked the lock and loosened the laces enough to allow Samantha to unhook the hooks down the front.

"Isn't that uncomfortable?" asked Willie

"No Dr. Etheridge. I've worn one for so long that I'm uncomfortable without one. I guess my muscles got lazy." She giggled

She then removed it, exposing a firm flat stomach with at the most a 20" waist.

Damn, thought Willie. I've never seen a waist that small on such a tall women.

"She asked, Do you want me to remove my stockings also. There stay ups."

"No. That's okay. I want to see the goods." He said

Samantha then slowly pulled down her skimpy panties. Exposing a perfectly hairless slit. Long thick lips were closed by small snaps from top to bottom. Each covered with a small diamond. A gold ring with a small emerald at the bottom pierced the skin at the top.

"Damn girl! That is the hottest thing I've ever seen. And I've seen a lot." Willie remarked.

"I glad you like Dr. Etheridge. It's for you to enjoy. Plus anything else you like. I'm at your command, Sir." Explained Samantha with her head bowed.

"Come here Girl." Willie said

Samantha walked to him still with her head bowed.

"Look at me. First of all call me Willie. All my friends do. And I think we're going to become close friends." He said in a soft voice

"I'm not going to hurt you. That's not my style. I want you to enjoy being with me. Okay?" he asked

"Yes, Willie" she said shyly

"Good. Let's get on the bed. After you undress me first, of Course." he laughed

Samantha smiled as she started unbuttoning his shirt. She soon had it off and ran her hands over his broad chest, slowly circling his small male nipples. That made them stand up at attention.

Willie let out a low moan as she unhooked and unzipped his trousers. Then dropped to her knees to finish removing them, She then removed his socks leaving Willie dressed in his blue silk boxers.

Samantha then pulled them down and out sprung his erect tool. All 10" of it.

"Samantha purred, "What do we have here?" as she ran her long fingernails up and down the shaft.

"Let's see how it's tastes. I bet it's just like chocolate ice cream." She said as she pointed it to her waiting mouth.

She ran her tongue round and the head. Then up and down the length of the shaft. Up and down, round and round. She had Willie on his tip toes. Sweat was popping out on his forehead.

Willie finally pushed her away. He said, "Damn baby. I don't want to come so quick. Let's get on the bed."

Samantha pulled back the covers and laid down in the bed.

She batted her long eye lashes at Willie and said, "Come here big boy, let me show you some of the other things I can do for you."

Willie looked at her, "Remember Honey I'm an old man. You got to have mercy on me. I don't know if my old ticker can stand the strain." He laughed

"Don't worry, Honey" she purred, "I know what I'm doing. Just lay back and let me work. I'll make it all better."

"Let me unsnap that pussy Baby. I want to see what's inside." Willie said reaching for the snaps.

Samantha jumped back as if he was trying to hit her. She got a frightened look on her face.

"No Willie. I have a bunch of other things to use. Try my ass. It's better than any pussy around. Please don't make me unsnap, Please." She cried

Willie saw the look of fear, almost terror in her eyes. He reached out and pulled her into his arms.

"It's okay Baby. Don't cry. There's nothing to cry about. " Willie comforted her

Samantha looked at him. "I guess I owe you the truth. Please don't hurt me okay?" she asked

"I told you, hurting women is not my bag. I've never hit a women before and sure not about to start now. " He said in a reassuring voice

Samantha reached down and popped the snaps open one by one. As she did the last one, Willie could see what was hidden.

A Dick. A small one to be sure, but still a dick.

Willie slid away from Samantha. He was shaken. Usually he could tell a shemale from a mile away. But he had no clue until she undid the snaps.

Samantha, crying, moved to get off of the bed.

She said "I'm sorry, Dr. Etheridge. But I've seen you several times visiting Master Richardson, and was attracted to you. I'll arrange for another escort."

Willie reached over and pulled her into his arms again. "Quiet girl. I don't want another escort. I'm happy with the one I have. Just a bit suprised." He said

"Tell me how you ended up like you have. It must be some story." He chuckled

Samantha looked at him. "It's a tale of what happens when you think you're super stud, and read too many cuckold stories. Andy's ex-wife picked me up in a bar downtown. She said she was looking for a real man. A black stud. I asked about her husband. She said he was out of town that week. And even if he was home he was such a wimp that it wouldn't matter. So off to her house we went."

"We were getting it on when Andy returned. The sight of his wife getting screwed in his bed must have stunned him. We were able to overpower him and tie him to a chair in the bedroom. We went back to business. When I got done, I told him I was in charge now. Then wiped my cum covered dick on his face. I told her I would call later and left."

"Andy must have gotten loose. He called Mistress to arrange for His wife to be turned into a lesbian slave and me into a shemale slut. I had called the house and Andy told me not to bring my ass near his house or his wife again. Of course I hauled butt over there and he zapped me with a stun gun. I felt a needle prick in my arm and was out cold."

"The next thing I knew, I was hanging upside down from the ceiling with no hair on my body, a butt plug in my rear, and a penis gag in my mouth. The room was cold and about every ten seconds a shot of cold water would hit causing me to swing back and forth. This went on for hours."

"Someone finally took me down. I was too cold and scared to offer any resistance. I was sedated again. I have no idea how long I was out."

"When I woke up again, I was in a room that looked like a hospital room. Mistress was standing at the end of the bed.

She said, " You are at The Peachtree Training Center. You made a bad mistake. You screwed with one of the most deadly killers in the world. You're lucky that you aren't dead. But you are at a crossroad."

"Andrew is very pissed off at you. You will become a shemale slave. That's a given. But there are different levels. So far, we have removed all your hair, shortened your tendons in your ankles, done some facial reconstruction, and castrated you. You have no balls. Understand that. There is no going back. You and Andy's slut wife are dead and buried."

"Andy wants you to have EEE breasts, a huge ass, and have all your teeth removed and fetish dentures installed. Plus he wants you to have permanent clown like make up applied. We can do that easily."

"But if you are a good girl and cooperate, things won't be so bad. You'll be made a beautiful women with a small dick. Also we'll make sure enough tissue is left for a sex change if you want it at a later date. But let me warn you, one false move and it's back to the original plan. Understand?"

There really wasn't much choice in the matter. I nodded my agreement.

Mistress said, "Good choice, Samantha. You'll go back to sleep and when you wake up again, the training begins."

"I was tested through out my training. I passed every test. I took to femininity like a fish to water. I did everything I was told to do without question or hesitation. Whether I wanted to or not. I worked my way up one step at a time. I'm now in charge of the household staff. I also pick which slaves are assigned to which VIP."

"I don't usually escort or serve anymore. But I was attracted to you and wanted to get to know you. So here I am." Samantha finished

Willie looked at Samantha. Damn, he thought. I always knew Summers was a mean SOB, but man oh man.

"Samantha dear, This all comes as a shock to me. I don't usually indulge with women like you." Willie said as he watched her face fall.

"But there is something about you that draws me like a moth to a flame . Let's eat dinner and we'll talk about it some more, Okay?" he asked her

"That's fair enough. And more than I can hope for." She said as she got up from the bed and started dressing.

"You are very beautiful Samantha." Said Willie. If I hadn't seen it myself, I wouldn't have believed it."

Samantha smiled, "Thank you kind sir. Would you relace my corset please? My back hurts if I go too long without it."

She turned her back and Willie tightened the laces. "How tight?" he asked

"As tight as it will go. I'm used to it." She laughed

"I'll come back for you in 20 minutes. Don't be late. The mistress won't like it." She said. "It's not nice when the Mistress gets pissed off."

12