Luke and Lelia Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha kissed Willie lightly on the lips. "Later my Love." And floated out the door.

Dinner at Eight

At 10 minutes to eight, he heard a tapping on his door. He called "Come on in."

The woman who walked through his door was a vision. She was dressed from head to toe in a long white satin and lace dress. It covered her arms to her wrists and her legs to he ankles. She was wearing the highest hi heals he had ever seen. The dress also outlined her trim waist, perfect butt, and exposed a large portion of those beautiful breasts.

Her hair was curled in a loose twist around her head exposing her long graceful neck. She had a white choker with a cameo in the center, She was lightly made up. Just enough to emphasize her features.

She was beauty, style and grace defined. Dr. William Etheridge Ph.D., knew he was a gonner. There was no hope for escape now. He was hooked.

"What do you think? I clean up pretty well, huh?" she asked shyly

Willie pulled her into his embrace. "You are stunning! Just stunning!" he exclaimed as he lightly caressed his lips with his own.

"Thank you kind sir." She whispered in his ear.

Pulling away she said," We need to beat feet to the dinning room. If we're late Mistress will have my butt."

"No ones having that butt but me. I'm laying claim to it right now." Willie growled.

Samatha laughed as they left the room to head for dinner.

When they arrived everyone but the Mistress and Jay were seated. They took their places as the Mistress and Andy entered.

She took her place at the head of the table with Jay to her right. He helped her sit and then took his place.

Willie looked around the table. Everyone was formally dressed. The woman all wore long gowns and the men suits and ties.

Mistress asked, " Everyone taken care of alright? I hope your quarters were all satisfactory? The selection of clothes okay?"

Luke answered, "Everything was wonderful. Thank you for your hospitality."

"Yes, your selection of clothes was breathtaking. And having a lady's maid was great. I could get used to all that pampering." Lelia chuckled

"We have lots of visitors and their taste vary. Some of them only have taste in their mouths. So we must be prepared. We'll see about a ladies maid for you. " Mistress smirked

Luke rolled his eyes. "Oh crap, I'm in big trouble now. First Dom training and now a ladies maid." He groaned

Lelia gave him a smirky look. "Gee Honey, I just love your friends. They are so interesting."

Becky quickly broke in. "Samatha, you look wonderful. Just like a dream."

"Thank you Mistress Becky." She whispered

"Yes Samatha, you do look good. Said Donna " After dinner I need to see you, Becky, and Anita in my office for a few minutes. "

"Yes Mistress." She answered

Dinner continued with pleasant conversation and good food and wine.

Jay stood and told the men, "Lest retire to the parlor and enjoy an after dinner Brandy. And of course you Leila also. We can find some nice wine for you."

"No, Jay. I want Lelia to come with us. She might find it interesting. Plus we'll discuss plans for that piece of rubbish that arrived today." said Donna

The ladies walked down the hall to Mistress's ornate office. Donna waved them all to chairs except for Samatha.

"Come here Samatha." She said

She walked over to her Mistress, and bowed her head.

"Look at me girl" She said in a warm voice.

Samatha looked at Donna.

"You have done well. I did not hold much hope for you but you suprised me. I am proud of your progress."

She reached behind Samantha's neck and unclasped her choker. Underneath was a shiny steel collar about 1 1/2 inch in diameter with a flat spot on the back. Mistress reached behind her and put the prongs of her ring into the matching holes in the flat spot. She turned it and the collar popped open.

"You are now free. You are no longer a slave. You can stay or leave. We want you to stay and continue your fine work with the house. If you choose to leave we will give you a new identity and find a position for you. But we really would love you to stay." She said

The former slave broke into tears. She couldn't believe it. She was free.

Donna pulled her into an embrace. "Don't cry dear. You earned it. It will be okay."

"Mistress, I would love to stay. I love my job and I love you too. But I have one favor to ask." She said

Donna looked at her questionably.

"I would like to have the final operation done. I want to become a total woman. I'm so close now. I want to finish." Explained Samatha

Mistress smiled, " That's not a problem at all. And since I hired Dr. Andrewski, we have gotten some wonderful results. "

"Who is Dr. Andrewski?" asked Leila.

" He is the new Doctor I hired from Eastonia. Dr. Andrewski worked for the KGB during the cold war. He is defiantly an artist. Probably the most talented plastic and reconstructive surgeon I've every seen." Answered Donna.

"I have some scars that another surgeon worked on but couldn't completely fix. They are from piercings and tattoos from when I was sold to that bastard Tyrone. You think he might look at them to see what he can do? Of course I'll be glad to pay him. " Said Lelia

"Sure. I'll set it up. He really doesn't have that much to do. But as far as pay, he doesn't care about money. I take care of his financial needs. He loves girls like Samatha and Anita. Like Becky and I used to be. I give him all the fun he can handle." Laughed Donna

"What do you mean like you and Becky and Anita. I know about Samatha?" Lelia asked

Then the answer hit her. "No way in hell is Anita a shemale. And you and Becky are too perfect."

Donna laughed, " I started life as Donald Farnsworth. I became a woman on my own. Becky was a nasty young man as was Anita. I helped adjust their attitudes. Becky had her SRS (Sexual Reassignment Surgery) two years ago. She and Andy decided that was what they wanted. Richardson likes Anita as she is."

"I'll be damned. That's the most amazing thing I've every seen or heard." Exclaimed Lelia

"Remember around here things are seldom like they appear to be. It's never boring anyway." Laughed Becky

"Speaking of which, we need to decide what you want done to that maggot. I have the preliminaries started. I had to change sequence because of the wound. But this way will still work." Explained Donna

"What are my options?" asked Lelia. "I want that bastard to pay. He's the reason I can't have children from the scar tissue. I want him to suffer real bad. " cried Lelia

"We can make him ugly, pretty, feminine or masculine. Big boobs, no boobs, tattoos, rings, castrated, high voice, low voice, slut make up, big butt, whatever you decide." Said Becky

Donna said, "There are also things that you need to decide. It is real expensive. Even at cost. If you make him too ugly, she has a limited resale value. But if she's pretty, we can make money. How much time and money do you want to spend."

"Money is no object. Luke is a billionaire. He said I could do whatever I wanted. But if we make him real fem, before he wakes up. Sex change and all, it will drive him over the edge quickly. It will last forever. Maybe dump him out in a big city to fend for herself. No idea who or what she is. No money, no memory, no nothing!" chuckled Lelia evilly.

Donna got her Mistress face on. "That is totally nasty! I love it! We're going to be good friends, Lelia. I like the way you think!"

Anita asked, "That's okay, but how about letting her remember who she used to be, but unable to tell anyone or do anything about it. That would be much worse. Or sell him to one of his victims as a lady's maid at her beck and call."

Mistress laughed, looking at Lelia. "You did say you wanted a ladies maid. What could be more perfect. We train her from jump street to serve you. It's great!"

Lelia got a thoughtful look on her face. "I'll have to think about it and discuss it with Luke. I don't know if he would want her around. We'll see."

Donna turned to Samatha. "When do you want the surgery? I'll tell the Doc. He's bored anyway."

"I'd like to have it as soon as possible, Mistress." She answered

"Okay, I'll call him and tell him to get ready for tomorrow morning. I'll also get him to look at you, Lelia. While Samatha is prepped. " she said.

Hugging Samatha in a tight hug, she said, "When were in private you can call me Donna, Okay?"

Thank you, Donna." She said shyly

Becky looked at Donna. They seemed to be communicating without words. Donna shrugged her shoulders. "Ask her. Nothing ventured, nothing gained."

Becky looked at Lelia, "I don't know how open you and Luke are about sex, but we're very open. If you're not interested that's okay. No big deal. But a couple of times a week , we change partners for the night. That way no one gets bored. We're all disease free and very particular. So if you're interested that's great. " she said

Lelia looked at Becky and Donna. She was getting tired of the straight almost vanilla sex she and Luke had been having. Maybe they needed to try new things. They we're confident enough in their relationship that it shouldn't cause jealousy.

"It's okay with me. But Luke makes the final decision. I won't do anything with anyone without his permission. I paid too much the last time." She said

"Well, lets go check with the guys. They should have asked Luke by now. I haven't heard any furniture breaking, so he must not be too pissed off." Laughed Donna

She stopped and looked at Samatha. "Who do you want, Willie?" Donna asked

Samatha answered shyly. "Not really Mistress. I want him to be my first as a real female. I don't want him to remember me as a shemale."

"Okay, You can have Richardson." She looked at Anita. "Okay?"

"Fine with me Donna. He's had her before." She answered matter of factly.

"Well, here goes nothing." Chuckled Becky, as the women walked back into the drawing room.

As they entered the room all the men came to their feet. Luke looked at Lelia with a look of anticipation.

Lelia laughed. Looking at the women, she said. "I can see they asked him. Judging by the bulge in his trousers, he's okay with it.'

All the men but Luke busted out laughing. Luke looked kind of sheepish.

He looked at Lelia. "Let's talk about this in private for a minute, Okay?"

Lelia nodded. Donna pointed to a door to their left. "Use that room. Remember, no pressure. Do this only if you want too."

After they entered the room, Luke pulled his wife into his arms and kissed her soundly on the lips.

"Okay honey, what do you really think?" he asked

"Luke, it's okay with me. But it has to be right for you. I worked too hard to regain your love and respect to throw it away again. It might be fun too do something different with people we trust. But the final decision is yours." She stated

Luke looked at the most important person in his life. "I think it might be fun also. Maybe we can widen our sexual horizons a little. I trust these men with my life. And if they chose these women, they must be okay too. Lets do it!" He said

They walked into the room hand and hand. Smiling.

END OF PART IV.

In the next part see how the night turns out and what the final decisions are on the new ladies maid.

Please note: I am working on the next part of Shannon's revenge. I actually published a version once. But it stunk. So I'm working on it and several other stories. Please be patient.

A personal note to the asshole who sends me an e-mail about how bad my stories are each time I post one. Screw you! Dumb ass! Don't read them!!

12