All Comments on 'Luke and Lelia Ch. 04'

by Rob Conner

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great story

I am enjoying all of your stories. Those cuckold wimp stories are so depressing and not at all believable. Keep up the good work, and thank you for sharing.

hifarhifarover 19 years ago
keep it up

i also dislike wimp husband stories as ,its not true to the real life ,we lead, if i found out my wife was screwing i would also give her the big heave ho.

john from Aus down under

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great

I love it when the bad one's get what they should have comming to them. It may not be hot sex, but it sounds like what I wish I could do in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Too unclear.

So it only rates a 50.

EffectEffectabout 19 years ago
Great

I must say very intersting series. I really hope you come back and continue this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Read

I like your non wimp stories. Please add the next chapter to this.

hendrikwillemhendrikwillemover 17 years ago
NEXT

I ENJOYED IT.HATE THOSE ASSHOLES AND THEIR WIMP STORIES.AGREE WITH YOU ABOUT THE CRITICAL ASSHOLE THAT YOU

MENTIONED - FUCK HIM.PLEASE FINISH THE STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Lelia

Thats no fun stopping it cold like that just when lelia was going to have sex with other women or men more please.

Pat Murray

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
A Great story

Rob i loved your story and i wouldnt say the story stunk i think it has alot of promise it has great humour in it im telling it straight its good i hope to read some more of Luke and Leliawill you be writing another chapter about Luke with Lelia and what happends to Sean i noticed you made a error with a name john in it where sean was captured in the diner by Luke and Lelia but you put in place of sean with the name john in its place .

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
next chapter

When will we get to read chapter 4 i cant wait to read to see hwat they will do with Sean i cant wait.

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga.

bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
Loved The Story

Rob I loved the story I hope you release the next chapter soon this was the last chapter ever written so far keep it coming .

Pat

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Take heed to these words.

You need professional help. They can help you keep it real and not drift off into fantasies of a quirked up mind.

A personal note to the asshole who sends me an e-mail about how bad my stories are each time I post one. Screw you! Dumb ass! Don't read them!!

It could be just as easily said foir you not to write them. You are a very sick individual you know.

BigFtHunterBigFtHunterover 16 years ago
The Best

Rob just keep writing. Yours is some of the best. This stuff is wild. Dont stop, no matter what. Great Glenn in NC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
:)

Ok I will tell you this. You need to decide how you will look on human beings.. Do you believe that people are born submissive or dominant? Nah, you don't really, do you.. So, do you believe in love? Good.. Is love for everyone? hmm :) If so, treat people as people, and treat them right... Show how love can breath in every places, if allowed..We are our own worst fiends more often than not.. But I actually think you are doing OK and I expect you to surprise me :) In a good way... Cheers Yoron.

bruce22bruce22almost 16 years ago
Kind of unbelievable

My problem, perhaps I should not have read it and now that I think about I am wrong to evaluate it. Not my thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hmm

It was a good series...until you started making shemales and closet fags out of otherwise straight men. Speaking from a male point of view, if I knew someone was born a man, I would never be attracted to them regardless how many operations they had....I just don't swing that way. Also, I don't believe in that type of punishment. If someone were to abuse my wife in that manner, I may kill him, might castrate him, but all the rest of it...too much, bub, too much. You write well, but some things are just too flat assed nasty to appreciate no matter how well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Read it, Liked it.

Rob (Robyn)

This is one of the few series I have ever read all the way through on flickr, I am not a writer by any means so I will not comment on any style or errors that others may find.

I enjoyed the priciples brought out, trust, forgiveness, sense of write and wrong, and the ability to change and accept change. I also liked the fact the the men are not the "cuckold sissies" you read in so many other stories.

I have always liked to share my ladies with other, but in no way am I or will I ever be a "cuck" so thanks for a new twist on the sharing story.

Lynn Douglas

jackiedanielsjackiedanielsabout 15 years ago
too much of a good thing

I,ve injoyed the story ok, but there's much to much old army back slapping to be real,and the longer it goes on the more charecters there are until I finally lost track of who,s who,And the biggest problem I have is trying to understand how come all of a sudden Luke is ok sharing his wife ,after he told her straight out in the first ch, he shared his wife with no one,and kicked her to the curb,then sends her to rehab only to turn around and share her ,makes no sense to me at all,I like a story to be somewhat realistic but this one has gotten way out of hand, the first couple ch ,I liked ,just my opinion,

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good one

Please submit next post it will be real intersting

scross1776scross1776over 13 years ago
Rock on RECON

Good tale well written good build up and great characters. Really good keep writing good storys.

Rob ConnerRob Connerover 12 years agoAuthor
Just a Note!

I'm going to rewrite or at least edit all of my stories that are out in the world. I found some of the orginals on 3.5 floppy and finally found a usb reader. So look out for some rewritten and re edited stories. even some new parts to old stories.

Rob Conners

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
well well well

a man who knows that the Medal of Honor is not the Congressional Medal of Honor. Good read. I liked the story. did not like this last chapter though. you still get a 5.

BourbondogBourbondogalmost 12 years ago
Wow

You almost had a real good tale then downhill in a slow painful fall. Maybe if you add some midgets hermefidites or not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Now the Fourth Chapter and the story turns to shit

You had a good storyline going for the first 3 chapters and then in the 4th chapter you introduce transexuals (who have the operation without all the counselling, psychological tests and without the engrained desire to become transgender people). You have stretched the truth completely out of wack and leave the reader wondering why did you do this ? What connection does the preceeding have with swapping of marital partners ? One is left with what the hell is your point in this story after all, you certainly lost focus in Chapter 4.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
I liked your stories but...

I did not care for the fourth chapter as much as the others, maybe too much new and unfamiliar stuff. Highly imaginative but just not my style. Not being critical, just not my style. And I don't think thay need to have Sean in their life even as a ladies maid. Revenge I really like, though.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
First three of the series

were pretty good, but this one was a little weird.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Right until the very end.

I was enjoying the story until you wanted them to swap. That just didn't feel right or good at all and spoiled it for me.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
Hmm interesting story and

Reactions -

You have made a major turn there - not sure everyone wads ready to go with you in the the SRS tranny world - me included -

Not my regular cup of tea - you also made it a very abrupt turn lol - military training camp - sex slave business with SRS - whoof what a stretch -

The concept works for teaching Sean like it did for Samantha but Luke did not seem the type to go anywhere near this stuff - and the vanilla sex is something he already is not seeing as enough - but this is not simply spice to the vanilla heh -

Not as unhappy this one dead ended so long ago -

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I would not like for Luke and Lelia to change partners but that's just me.

It was her wanting something different that broke them up and got her 3-4 years of pain. If she is getting bored with vanilla sex she should tell Luke. Communication is good. I know it is just a story but what was a good story is getting fucked up. Don't ruin it by having them have sex with others after all they have been through. I guess I am just too old fashioned. Thank you for writing. Bf

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
to be honest

first three parts were good this was weird and you fuck with the whole story you set up with the characters so this part is retarded shit awful,Luke and Lelia loved each other and he made her pay for fucking around, but i do believe you did this shit part on purpose to get get a rise from people because it makes no sense he would go into swapping now or tyranny fucking,so ill ignore this section as a writers hissy fit for some reason. 1-3 get 5 part 4 gets 0

C_frommnC_frommnover 10 years ago
Chapter #5

So now that I have read 1-4 when and how long until Chapter 5 and there has to be More Drama. Nobody has told Luke about the "ladies" and with his Vanilla sex life it could be a shock. Plus Samantha is going to go all out and give Willie her Puss first. So on with the Story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Rob;

The first of these stories were great, and showed some real talent, but the last part of this story really took away the interest I had developed in this one. A one star is all I could give this last story, all the others were five star quality worthy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ugh

Puerile teenage fantasy.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Wow

I can't believe it. After ch.1 this tale became something that I have no interest whatsoever. So I won't give it a rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Huh

"I want to become a total woman."

Hmm.

Makes me think of cars. I restore antique autos, and I'm pretty good at it. Whenever possible, I try to use original parts, but there are times I'm forced to use replacements. The new stuff fits, but it's not original, and thus detracts from the value. Now, if I were restoring an old Ford, I doubt I'd use a lot of Chevy parts on it. I could replace everything but the frame and change the original into something recognizable as a Chevy, but it was born a Ford, it'll die a Ford, and no collector or investor would give it the time of day. Point being, if you're born a man, you'll die one, at least biologically, and all the "parts" you remove or install in the meantime doesn't change a damned thing. And if that doesn't get the point across sufficiently to the author, let me put it this way....you can take a beautiful plate, put a steaming pile of dogshit on it, surround it with attractive and tasty garnish, but when you're done, it's STILL a pile of dogshit!

calflashcalflashalmost 10 years ago
story

I hate it when authors don't finish a story or leave us hanging. Do what real writers do: make an outline BEFORE proceeding. As is, it was a waste of time reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
If you don't finish

Good, bad or horrible (this last part was horrible) when you leave a story unfinished, you get no stars.

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Waste of time.

Said Willie.

Said Luke.

Willi said.

Said Sean.

Poorly written drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
robyn conners

I knew this drivel had to be written by a fag

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What happened?

I really don't understand this last chapter. It seems the only real woman in this one is Lelia.unless you suddenly changed her into a dude as well. It's like you just went off into lala land where everyone used to have a penis. I get the whole Sean punishment, but what is with all this other crap? Yea I'm probably not gonna rate this one very high since I didn't even finish it. Good luck with your writing though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
HAHA

Samantha went straight to the police. The silly bitch "mistress" went to prison. Glad you stopped posting. Ridiculous drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

please another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WTF?

The first three chapter were good. Then, it turns into a creepy transexual horror story. Luke tosses out Lelia for having sexual relations with Sean and now is OK with swinging. Lelia is bored with Luke after three years? Chapter 4 just doesn't connect to the previous three.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Rocky Horror

Good enough story until this chapter. Down the rabbit hole for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

The first three chapters were not too bad. A little simplistic maybe, and very formulaic. But not bad. The fourth chapter was off the rails, in my opinion. And judging by his description of its use, the author obviously doesn’t know jack shit about “det cord”. I realize it’s fiction, but if you’re going to describe a tool, you shouldn’t call it a hammer and make it function like a crescent wrench. I’m just saying, at least keep it believable.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
I'm out

The first three were good, but you're off my area of interest now. Thanks, but I'm out.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

All of this shit for him to share her, really????

This story went south from that point. I can see why it was never continued.

Score has plummeted from that point.

It is now 2/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

sucks as usual. stopped reading early on.

Note:

Woman is singular;

Women is plural...

FACT: NONE of them were good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Being ex military I found the story to be absurd but it was a great fantasy read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous