Lunch with a Dominatrix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sensing that I was almost at the point of no return, Miss Julia told me to gather my clothes and go into the bathroom to masturbate. I was not to come out until I was finished and had dressed, ready to leave.

Once behind the closed door, I briefly thought about using some hair conditioner from a small bottle on the counter as a lubricant, but I didn't want to waste any time. A handful of my own spit combined with all the pre cum that had oozed from the tip of my penis was all that was needed, and after only a few quick strokes I let out a deep groan as a large wad of cum shot forth and splattered on the side of the bathtub, followed by lesser bursts that landed on the floor.

I had to brace myself with my other hand against the wall, panting with relief as I gently milked the rest of my cum from my aching cock that was now thankfully staring to soften.

When I had cleaned up my mess and put on my clothes, I found Miss Julia sitting in a chair by the window. Her face looked slightly flushed and her smile was soft and lazy. I suspected that while I was in the bathroom she had slipped a hand up under her skirt. Aroused from having been in total control, her clit must have been hair trigger ready, and her orgasm may have come as quickly and with as much intensity as my own.

I thought that she might order me to clean up the dishes, but instead we just got in her jeep. As she drove back to her workplace she said,

"I'd like to go out with you some more and see how things work out. Just to be clear, if we were involved in a serious relationship you wouldn't always have to be naked and serving me. I would of course like to do that on a regular basis, just for fun. However, if you were my boyfriend, you would be walking a fine line between your domination fantasies and reality."

"If you would ever disrespect me or disobey me, you could expect to be punished, either with the paddle or a belt," she explained. "I have other methods of punishment that are more severe, but so far you've proven yourself to be a natural submissive and as long as you behave that isn't something you would have to worry about."

There was a long pause and I wasn't sure if I was free to speak, but I decided to risk it.

"I've never been in a relationship like that, Miss Julia," I said. "Other girlfriends I've had, we were always equals. Neither one of us really in control at any time."

"I understand, Eric," she said. "Its something you will have to take time to think about." Without taking her eyes off the road she reached into her purse and pulled out a business card, which she handed to me.

"If you want to go out again, call me at work," she said. "There is an email address on the card but I use that for business only, so you don't have my permission to use it. I don't like chicken shits that hide behind emails and text messages. If I don't hear from you within a week I'll assume you aren't interested. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Miss Julia," I responded as she pulled into the driveway of her workplace, the jeep's firm suspension giving me a jolt.

After shutting off the engine, she leaned over in her seat, wrapped one arm around my shoulder and let her other had gently slide up my inner thigh to my crotch where she gently rubbed the growing bulge in my pants as she kissed me, our tongues slowly and deeply intertwining.

As I drove back to work, I felt as if I were in a daze. The potential of my fantasies becoming a reality, though a potentially harsh reality, it was a bit overwhelming. Hot as Julia was, I assumed that she wouldn't hesitate to punish me for the slightest offense. Still, I imagined getting her into bed. No doubt she would want to be on top, and I pictured wrapping my arms around her waist, with her firm breasts bouncing in my face as she rode me to a powerful orgasm.

She was so tempting and persuasive, though perhaps I shouldn't be surprised. Looking at her business card I saw that Julia A. Martin was a Sales Representative. While I would give it some thought, it was difficult to imagine not calling her in just a few days to arrange another date.

12