Lura Falls in Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did your Mom tell you that I am black?" he stuttered.

"Oh no," I assured him. "You were trying so hard to avoid me being seen together with you, it was almost funny. And then there were other little signs that told me of a different skim color. And we are going to stop that color nonsense right now. I am not white. You are not black. The only difference is that my skin is lighter than yours, and that makes for a mice contrast, I think."

"Since I am kneeling in front of you, you lovable, sweet, desirable, adorable woman, I might as well declare my unwavering love and ask you to marry me as soon as the shock of my asking you has worn off."

We stood up and embraced, laughed, kissed, laughed some more, and kissed some more. Tears were rolling down our cheeks, partly because of the funny way Walt had proposed, but mostly due to our delirious happiness.

Just then Mom walked in. She knew immediately without being told. She put her arms around both of us to share in our happiness. We three must have waltzed around the room for several minutes before returning to reality.

12