Lust in a Lift Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Storm62
Storm62
355 Followers

Kelly pulled on the shoes and then stood, twirling around so that we could see the final effect.

"I think your hair should be in a pony tail Kelly." Mistress said. I quickly went to my dresser and found a hair band, passing it to Kelly. She deftly pulled her hair into a pony tail and slipped the band around it. Mistress smiled in satisfaction. "She looks good, doesn't she sweetie?"

"Better than I did Mistress." I had looked too old to be a schoolgirl when I had worn it.

"Maybe a little." She grinned. Kelly did too. "Could you make some coffee cutie? And bring it to us in the lounge."

"Of course Mistress." I went. The sight of Kelly in that uniform had made me incredibly horny and my cock had hardened again, straining against its lacy confinement which wasn't helping.

Mistress saw the bulge as I took the tray of drinks in.

"I warned you about that, didn't I?" I nodded sadly in agreement. "You'll have to be punished, but drink your coffee first." The dread of worry rapidly softened my stiffy as I imagined what form my punishment would take. As we finished our drinks Mistress looked at me sternly. "I think I will have to spank you. You need to learn better self-control."

"Yes Mistress. I'm sorry."

"You will be. Now lie over my knees." I obeyed her, lying across her legs, my ass in the air. She pulled my lace panties down from my buttocks. I shivered slightly, either from the sudden coolness or in anticipation, I wasn't sure. Mistress ran her hand over my bared butt and then smacked me hard. She repeated this three or four times and then rapidly beat a short sharp tattoo on both buttocks. "Stand." She said. I did so, rubbing my hands over my sore ass cheeks. Unfortunately my erection had hardened even more and was now seeping pre-cum into my knickers. Mistress looked up at me questioningly.

"I'm sorry Mistress, I can't help it."

"Explain."

"I'm wearing these wonderful clothes that you dressed me in, feeling their touch on my skin, making me horny to start with. Then my ass is tanned over your legs, where I can feel your warmth through yet more fantastic clothes. And all of this with you and Miss Kelly, who are both looking incredibly hot. How else do you expect me to react?" I looked up from the floor where I was focusing my eyes into her grinning face. Kelly was wearing a smile too.

"A reasonable excuse, full of plausible compliments. What do you think Kelly?"

"I think I want her cock in my mouth again." With that she knelt in front of me in her innocent looking school outfit and pulled my panties the rest of the way down, revealing how hard I had become and how much pre-cum I was leaking. She licked at the tip, teasing me, before enveloping my cock-head with her lips. Her tongue rolled around my shaft and then she took me deeper, down into her throat.

"That's good deep throating." Mistress said in my ear. "Would you like to be able to do that sweetie? I can find a guy for you to practice on if you like?"

In my heightened state of lust I nodded.

"Yes Mistress." I breathed. "Anything for you." Kelly was still sucking on my cock and I knew I would cum soon.

"Soon baby, soon." Mistress cooed. "I'll find you a cock soon. But not today. Today you are ours." She moved around next to Kelly. "Don't make her cum yet Kelly. She has to be punished remember?" Reluctantly Kelly pulled away from me, leaving on the verge of climaxing. Mistress kissed her. "I can taste her on your lips." She said, pushing her onto her back, her hands straying to Kelly's breasts, massaging them through her clothes.

Kelly moaned.

"Fuck me. I need fucking." She whispered. Mistress smiled and took off her new dress and panties before reaching for the new strap-on which I saw now sported a second phallus on the inside. She pulled it up, slipping the new dildo into her pussy, and tightened it. She pushed Kelly's skirt up to her hips and removed the now soaked cotton panties. I watched in enthralment as Mistress knelt between Kelly's legs and sank the strap-on into her cunt. Kelly moaned again as Mistress began to fuck her. It was an amazing sight causing my cock to twitch even more than usual. I felt I was going to explode.

Mistress rolled Kelly over on top of her, fucking her from underneath.

"You can have her ass sweetie." She said to me. I needed no second bidding and knelt behind them. I dribbled spit onto Kelly's ass and rubbed it in before I rested my knob at her rear entrance. Mistress slowed her rhythm as I pushed gently in cock in.

"Oh that feels so good." Kelly groaned. Mistress resumed her earlier pace and I matched it. I could feel the dildo inside Kelly practically rubbing against my dick. It was too much and I shot my load, filling Kelly's ass with my spunk. Kelly shuddered as she came from me cumming in her butt. I slipped my softening cock out.

Mistress rolled back over, pinning Kelly to the floor.

"Cutie, fuck my ass too." She ordered over her shoulder. My prick started to harden again at the thought. "Come on baby. Stick your dick up my butt." She panted. I grabbed her bucking hips and laid my now erect again member against her bum. She stopped her thrusting as I slowly sank into her ass. "Good girl. You feel bigger than ever." She breathed.

I began to fuck her sweet butt slowly, wanting to make this last.

"Thank you Mistress." I said, as she matched my stroke, restarting her thrusting into Kelly. I drove deep into her ass, pushing her into Kelly, who was thrashing about in another orgasm. Mistress pulled the strap-on from Kelly but stayed on her knees so I could continue my slow screwing of her butt. Kelly recovered her breath and started to kiss Mistress, first on the lips and face and then lower to her tits. Under our double assault Mistress was taken to the edge of a climax. As her asshole tightened around my dick I knew I was about to shoot again too. "I'm going to cum Mistress." I said, but she couldn't answer as her own orgasm ran through her.

"Cum on me." Kelly said as Mistress rolled off her and away from me. "Shoot in my face." My cock was quivering on the verge of exploding, denied by Mistress moving away. "Jerk it off on me, PLEEEESE!" Kelly begged.

"Do it sweetie." Mistress panted as she recovered.

I needed no further encouragement and quickly stroked my twitching prick until I shot off into Kelly's face, three or four strings of cum splashing across her cheeks and forehead and into her hair. She licked at what she could reach with her tongue and then pulled me to her and took my dick into her mouth once more, sucking out the last of my spunk. Mistress snuggled up to her and began to lick her face clean of my cum.

"That was fantastic." Kelly breathed. "Do you do this sort of thing EVERY night?"

"No." Mistress smiled, licking at Kelly's ear. "Just sometimes. But I do like to play with my dolly most nights."

"Your dolly?" Kelly asked in surprise.

"My dolly." Mistress said, pulling me towards her and kissing me.

"Me, Miss Kelly." I said.

She suddenly smiled in understanding.

"Could...could I play dollies too?" She asked tentatively.

"But I only have one dolly." Mistress said.

"I mean could I be your dolly too." Kelly said lowering her eyes to the ground.

"Well I suppose you can't have too many dollies." Mistress smiled.

"Thank you Zoƫ."

"Mistress." I said.

"What?"

"We have to call her Mistress." I explained.

"Oh right. I'm sorry Mistress."

"Good girls." Mistress smiled benignly, running her hand through our hair.

I smiled to myself. I had someone else to talk to now. The only thing worrying me was Mistress's promise to find me a cock to suck. I wasn't sure I could...

Storm62
Storm62
355 Followers
12