All Comments on 'Lust in La Jolla Ch. 08'

by DITF

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
OUTSTANDING chapter 8!!

Jerry in SW Washington State, USA - As mentioned before, I do so much appreciate your posting of your story chapters so quickly. This is oneof the most interesting stories that I've read on Literotica and I much look forward to each chapter. You wrote the party scene so much funnier than I expected ... I expect Jakes "social calendar" will be very full in the near future, but I still want Maria to get her "full attention" first. I loved how Kari and Jake teased Maria - yet another reason I feel she should be first in the new "harem". You've left the party in quite a cliff hanger ... I much look forward to what happens the rest of the party and how Jake gets with Maria. You are an excellent writer and your dialog and social interaction is outstanding. Much look forward to chapter 9!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Series

Loving this story line. Can't wait for the next episode.

DITFDITFabout 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks Jerry

Jerry - thanks for your comments here and on the other stories. I have to confess that the submission rate will slow down now, as I've used up my already writtten chapters, and am now working on Chapter 10. I hope you and the other readers will be patient as the next thirty or so chapters unfold - Maria and Jenny and others will get their chance!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous