Lust in the Ranks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was embarrassed."

"Why?"

"Why do you stall? I am not unattractive, and more than willing. Are you more taken with wine than I thought?" Rose snapped at him, and he didn't understand the reasoning for it.

He quickly grabbed her, and pushed her inside closing the door behind him. There was no sound, as he listened and he nudged her in the direction she stumbled. Her breathing was laboured - like a stunned small bird - there was nothing fragile in what he saw in this conniving little Bitch though. She was playing games with him, and he would leave her sorry for it before he was finished.

She moved quickly ahead of him, and lit a lamp beside her bed with kindle from a low burning fire.

"I will tell you this once Rose, because before this moment I had respected you. I do not like games. I am more than acquainted with devious little sluts, and until now you had conducted yourself otherwise. Now I am only going to ask you this once...What is your game, and what are you hoping to prove with this artifice of wanton behaviour?"

"A woman cannot just want sex?" She cocked her head to the side, and continued to disrobe. Her breasts were high and firm. She pulled off her plain cream working shift and stepped out of her skirts. She eyed him, as she swayed a little in the candle light. "I am no virgin my fine warrior."

"You do not know who you are baiting woman..."

She grinned at him, having fun at his expense. "Do you like what you see Raze? I am every bit the woman. No part of me is masculine..." She danced as she whispered, twirling her fingers in her hair, and cupping her own sex.

If he hadn't been so angry he would have simply bent her over the bed, and fucked her until he'd cum and then gone back to his own bed to sleep alone. The way she looked at him though, and the way she had spoken of Darri gave him a taste for something more erotic, and lasting. She would not come near him or his company again after he finished with the little wanton.

"Do you have something in which I can bind you?" He asked her seriously, and watched her freeze. Her eye's orbed with lust, and she went immediately to a chest and pulled out a handful of long ribbons.

He had told her exactly what he had planned to do with her, and by searching them out herself she had given him her consent.

"Come here..." He kept his voice deliberately low. She obeyed him without question or hesitation.

He turned her gently by the shoulders, and took the multi coloured ribbons from her hands. He grasped first her left hand, and wound the material around her wrist, and then once that was secure, he fastened them both together.

He walked her to the end of the bed, and bent her over the wooden frame. Whilst she waited silently, with her bare ass to him, he quickly linked another two ribbons together, and secured them either side of her arms. The bindings prevented her from moving away from where he had her, and made her conscious that she was no longer in control.

With one hand he ran his fingers over her back, and with his other he released his hardened cock. He pumped himself from tip to base, over and over again.

He would not give this little bitch his seed. He toyed with her ass, using a finger to gently probe her anus. She whimpered but did not protest. He distasted the act of anal intercourse but he knew many warriors who favoured it. He was intrigued as he played with her, as to how deep her tastes ran. His fingers parted her slit, and automatically found her engorged clitoris.

Rose gasped, and writhed as best she could, with the way she was bound and bent over her own bed. She refused to beg him, or speak to him, but it did not mean she would object to whatever he did with her. Rose moaned as Razes' calloused middle finger masterfully brought her the edge of an orgasm, only to be unexpectedly taken away almost as she peaked. Raze was pumping his own cock steadily now, her moans and writhes stimulating him enough without having to enter her.

"If you wish to cum..." He was grinning as he said it, and he began his torment of her again.

Her moans were much louder this time, but she did not yield by begging him. Then only a few moments later, she identified gentle smacking of his hand on his cock. Her mind reeled uncomprehending what he was about.

Raze knew he was close but he still did not know for sure what her game was. He stopped reluctantly short of his own climax, and slapped her rump hard. "Why?" He demanded harshly.

She knew exactly what he was talking about, but refused stubbornly to answer him.

"I will give you my cock, once you have told me..."

"Give me your cock, and then I will tell you..." Raze stepped around her, and knelt on the bed. He pulled her eyes to meet his for a moment, and then he pushed his swollen aching dick into her hot lusting mouth.

Rose groaned over his cock, sucking on it hard as she lashed it with her tongue. He was incredible. So much more than she could ever have dreamed of...Masterful and commanding. He would take her mouth, and then spank her until she gave in and then he would pound her pussy. She didn't care how he took her, all she knew was he would, and she felt delirious.

Raze pumped his cock, back and forth. He didn't want to choke or hurt her, she was the one trying to take every inch of him. He was very thick and long, and she could only manage half. To increase his pleasure, he grasped the base and held her head, and then he steadily toward his climax. It didn't take him long, and he shot thick ropey cream right into the back of her throat. The sluts guttural moans filled his ears as he came arching his neck back.

He stepped away from her, and redid his trousers. "Why?"

Her frustrated body sagged hearing his question again. "Because I would have the knowledge of having taken your cock, and she would have to deal with that..." "Who?"

"You really are stupid aren't you!"

"How can you forget how you are tied?" His voice wasn't angry. It had more effect than anger ever could. Rose felt her pussy clench, again in submissive anticipation.

"Your friend Darri is clearly hot for you, and when she said all those things about me..."

"And?..."

"And what!?"

"And you thought you'd spite her by sleeping with me, or try to spite me later by fucking my brother s when you were told about them..."

Rose wanted to deny it, but she couldn't. Relief flooded her when she heard him come again behind her, and felt his wonderful fingers on her pussy again. The tension made her extremely excited, and she was almost there after only a few moments. He stopped though, and Rose screeched.

"Please let me cum..."She whined...

"Why would I pleasure a woman who wanted to harm not only me, but those under my care?"

"You said every woman you fucked, you pleasured too!"

"Those women had something in common. None expected a thing past the morning and certainly none played games with me and my charges." He turned on his heel and left her. He knew she would eventually be able to wriggle free, but he couldn't resist one more threat.

"I shall send Brand and Seth to you, or maybe your brothers if I see them en route."

He didn't wait to hear her cries of outrage. He had said everything he had wanted to and had come away feeling much better. As he walked he thought of Darri and her fowl temper. It would make sense if she had feelings for him - she would act out instead of admitting them.

He laughed thinking how confused she must be feeling. He hoped they were still at the table drinking. He had not been gone more than an hour. He had plenty of time yet, as he slowed his stride a little. He let the cold air sober him, and threw back his head remembering how she had jumped when his hand wondered under her tunic. He hadn't meant to intimate anything sexual; he had wanted only to silence her without rebuking her in front of the others. Now a lot more made sense...

As he approached the torch lit drinking area, he remembered how tightly he had tied Rose. He laughed wickedly to himself. Maybe he would let Seth have his way with her...

12