All Comments on 'Lust Overrides Jealousy'

by leftist

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sounds real

Realistic story of randy folk who just needed an excuse.

My only criticism is that I wanted more.

How's about it leftist?

Harper2Harper2over 14 years ago
the start of something good

This reads like the start of an open relationship that could lead on to lots of good things. The hint of jealousy adds a touch of realism that gives the story 'edge'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Separate room swapping

If you want to take your swapping to a whole new level, try it in a different room from your wife. The mystery of not knowing exactly what your woman is up to just adds another dimension to the whole spouse swapping thing. VERY erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved Your first time Experience!

Much older couple here, but we experienced our first time like you did in our 60's!

You wrote a great Story and we loved it!

Like you younger four, we too now trade wives quite frequently! Openly as well!34B8

Thank you,

G&A

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
format

OK, story line but it would be improved by better editing. The word is excite not exite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Swapping

I caught my wife completely naked on her knees sucking my best friend, it led to some awesome swapping with him and his wife and me and mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not too different from our first time

It was with friends at our lake house. We had flirted for years and some liquor and a warm fire were the catalysts needed to swap partners, make out heavily, and adjourn to separate bedrooms for the night. I was fucked in every imaginable position and nearly passed out from the pleasure. He came three times, once in my mouth and twice in my pussy. I lost count of my orgasms. My husband was equally pleased in the other bedroom. We stayed as a foursome for five years, until they moved away. It was beyond wonderful. Top score for yoyr story.

JL87JL876 months ago

Excellent. Hearing about my wife fuck another man was exciting. But watching her in the same room while I fucked her friend was unreal. Hope you continue this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous