Lustful Summoning Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjm202036
mjm202036
482 Followers

The door slamming behind them on its own stole their attention from the seductive woman before them and they both spun completely around.

“Don’t be alarmed,” said the succubus. “When we are done, you will have powers like you’ve never had before. Men will do anything to please your ravenous needs. You will be free of the shackles that men have put on you and they will become your slaves. You both know that is what you really want. Just give into your desires and let me please you. You will feel no pain but unearthly pleasures.”

As soon as the succubus started talking, the two women began to fall under her spell again. They turned around and looked at the creature that was standing before them. The succubus was standing in the middle of a white circle, no longer hiding her real appearance.

Her wings were folded onto her back, but her tail had wrapped itself around the waist and the tip was along the edges of the woman’s wet folds. Her hands were again extended to the two women standing at the door and her eyes held their eyes in a hypnotic lock.

Both women heard her, even though they didn’t see the succubus’ lips move, tell them to take their clothes off. They willingly complied and began to slowly strip themselves from the confining jeans and skirt, T-shirt and button down satin blouse. Their bra’s and panties fell to the floor.

The woman without the track marks on her body did have a tattoo of a spider, which gave the succubus an idea for this prey. Her body was very shapely, holding a fine hourglass figure. Her breast stood out like that of a very young woman in her prime.

The other woman bared the true labors of all her work for Mac-C. Her body was covered with small ulcers where she had been stabbing needles into her skin during the past years. Her body was nothing more than skin and bones from the lack of food, since most the money that she did have went to the smack that she was using.

“Come to me, my lovers,” the succubus ordered. Both of the women slowly walked to the circle. As soon as their feet crossed into it, both women felt the pleasure of a very small orgasm. It was just enough to make them both want more, and succubus was willing to oblige.

She reached forward and pulled both women into her embrace. She turned them around without any trouble and helped them onto the mattress. Both women were lying side by side when the succubus’ voice entered the spider woman’s head again.

“Turn around and taste your lover,” the voice said.

The lithe figure expertly spun around and climbed atop the other woman. Her legs spread and her thighs closed on sick woman’s head. Both tongues darted out at the same time and worked in sync with the others.

The succubus stood over them, watching the carnal lust begin to overcome both of them. Their tongues started teasing the pussy lips, gently touching them with caressing passes of the tongues.

After reaching the base of their pussy, their tongues pulled back into their mouths so they can swallow the juices that were seeping outside of each other’s pussies. The tongues would then dart back out and tease the clits. Both of the women’s hips thrust toward the moist teasing muscle that was hitting their love buttons.

As their tongues continued to pass between the lower lips, both of the women began to moan their pleasures. Under their moans, the succubus’ voice could be heard speaking in a language that hadn’t been spoken on earth for millenniums.

Neither woman paid attention to the demoness’ voice, nor could they hear it. The mounting orgasm in each of their flowing pussies caused both women to tighten their grip on the other woman’s head. Their thighs had clamped onto the side of each other’s head, completely covering their ears. Calves had crossed behind their heads and locked the heads into vices.

As the voice continued over the din of the women’s moans, both of them began rocking back in forth on each other’s tongues. Neither one noticed that their tongues were now driving into the other’s pussy. Nor was it noticed that the tongues were reaching deeper and deeper into the others pussy, far past where the hymen used to be.

Both tongues began to touch the g-spot deep inside the other woman’s pussy. The tips of the tongues started flicking against the back wall, teasing the women more and more past their threshold of pleasure. Neither cared about the changes that were taking place in their bodies. Their only desire was to reach a climax.

The succubus knew why the women weren’t reaching their peak; her chanting was bringing out their changes. Before too much longer, those tongues would wield a power over men and their cocks, just like the pussies that they were driving deep into.

To Be Continued…

Copyright 2003 by Jason Morris. All rights reserved.

mjm202036
mjm202036
482 Followers
12