Lustful Summoning Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjm202036
mjm202036
483 Followers

"We can even be a meliae," she bubbled through her glistening liquid lips. "Don't worry, lover, it's also called a goo-girl or slime-girl. We'll make sure these meals are devoured in a plastic coated room."

The slime of her legs moved around his thighs, her lower body began to melt, coating his hips and stomach. Jason felt the warmth of the jelly girl on him wrapping around his body. She lowered her body on top of his and her jell-o mouth pressed against his. Her tongue pressed between his lips, sliding between them and into his mouth. He tasted what he thought was cherry Jell-O in his mouth as he opened up to the kiss.

As her body molded around his, he could feel his entire body being engulfed by hers, covering him completely. His arms were back at his sides as the slime now covered him from the bottom of his chin to the tips of his toes. His entire body felt like it was being fucked and sucked by millions of pussies, bringing him to the verge of cumming.

Jason closed his eyes tight to try and focus on keeping the orgasm at bay for just a moment longer. He never saw the succubus change and didn't open his eyes again until he felt the pressure on both sides of the bed.

When he opened his eyes, he saw he was no longer sucking on the tongue of the cherry jell-o girl, but what looked like a giant clit. Pulling his mouth away from it, he looked up the body and saw a giant hand reaching down toward him. His body, from just below his shoulders and down, were buried inside a giant hot, wet pussy, that was gripping his body with a nearing orgasm.

"Oh, yes...this is the greatest pleasure," moaned the succubus, her hand now reaching Jason's head. Her finger pressed at the top of it, pushing him further into her gripping pussy. "Being a giant and devouring a man through the pussy and taking his seed are the best. We can forever suck a man into this trap and keep him cumming for the longest time."

When Jason's head nearly past the engorged lips, his feet hit the back wall of the pussy. He tried to wiggle free of the gripping walls, but each movement caused shivers in the succubus and her pussy started to pull him in further with its massaging muscles. Jason exploded his orgasm just as his head entered her pussy. He thought he was going to drown in her pussy juice as she came with him; but he didn't care. It was just like the hotel room with the other succubi. The pleasure was just too much to care about dying.

The moisture was suddenly gone and the full body pressure of the hot pussy walls was gone again. Jason opened his eyes to find himself lying on his back, his arms at his sides, and the succubus' wings were wrapped tight around his body. Her pussy still gripped his dick and milked it for the last drops of cum that it could get out of him.

Jason relaxed in the grip of his demonic goddess and let her drain the last of his fluids.

"Now that you understand what we can do, I need you to understand why you need to know this," she said, pulling her wings from around his body and rising up off his shrinking cock. "With your help, and the money of our slaves, we will start a ranch that will grant pleasure to all, promising whatever pleasure that they desire, no matter what it may be.

"During your training, we have traveled to the state of Nevada. Now that you are back, we need your help to negotiate the purchase for the property we shall open this ranch on. There, every man and woman shall enjoy their greatest desire, and return to us whenever they need that desire filled again.

"Some men will leave their wives for us, or bring their wives to us so she can be taught how to please their husband. With these women, we will be able to increase our numbers. With the women that come here on their own, we will transform them, as well.

"You, Master, will become very rich, powerful and never go without the pleasure of a woman again in your life. When you have thought about it, tell me what you have to say."

During her speech, Jason just lie there, watching her as she climbed off the bed, stood at the side of it, her wings wrapping around her body like a cloak. He noticed the succubus that was the nurse at the hospital before enter the room, radiating sexual need with every part of her body. Her walk exuded lust, her eyes screamed unnatural hunger and when the succubus got to the part about never going without pleasures from women, the nurse and succubus embraced and began to give a great lesbian show for Jason.

"I've only got one thing to say to your offer...

---

"Welcome to Succubus Ranch. Every pleasure that you can possibly dream up, we will make it a reality for you. How can my women please you, sir and ma'am?" Jason asked as the couple walked thru the doors into his parlor.

---

To my readers,

Here is your real chance to make me write something you really want to read about. Like giant women? Want to see a man being trapped in a spider's web again? How about a vampiress sucking a man dry? I'm even learning more about the goo-girl species of erotic fiction. Want something else? Remember, Succubus Ranch will grant any desire you wish to become reality (at least in story form). I won't do under-age stories, though. I do have some scruples and morals left in my life that I won't cross. Just remember, though, Succubus Ranch runs on the imagination of others, not just "Jason." So, send me feedback and let me know what you want to read about.

Copyright 2006 by Jason Morris. All rights reserved.

mjm202036
mjm202036
483 Followers