Lusty Lei Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lei_dtf
Lei_dtf
2 Followers

---------

"...traffic on H-1 westbound is already backed up past the Kunia on-ramp due to an earlier accident on the H1-H2 merge!..." The HPR announcer's words were an unwelcome wake-up call that stopped abruptly as Lei slammed the snooze button on her alarm clock.

She rolled over into the middle of the bed and groaned into her pillow, ticked off that VLD was in D.C. and wouldn't be chauffeuring her to work this morning. Five-thirty already?! Oh well, might as well get up and face the day. At least she didn't have to worry about any sneak attacks or "situational awareness drills" while VLD was gone. Leilana jumped out of bed, titties bouncing happily as she ran downstairs to turn the teakettle on, then back up the stairs to shower . Her pussy was extremely juicy and she fingered herself for a brief moment before lathering up under the luxurious spray of hot water, a smile on her face as she remembered last night's dream. She had another long day of work ahead of her, but she'd definitely be having fun tonight.

Lei_dtf
Lei_dtf
2 Followers
12