Luttepor Fairlamor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I went to the leaders that same week and asked to depart, and my request was granted without question."

That was the way of the world—most of the camps were overflowing so one worker made no difference, and if they kept you against your will, the leaders realized you could start trouble. So they let you leave; you could go anywhere you liked, but once you stepped foot out of a camp you were never allowed to return. It didn't bother Will. He was on his way to southern climes and had no intention of asking back in.

"For over six years I gradually moved south and west. I have been in a lot of camps, staying a couple of months here and there until I learned the lay of the land and met the people. I put in just enough time at each to discover that not one of the camps held a resident like me who would make me happy and give me what I needed.

"I don't know what happened to other men like us. I have heard there used to be many. If there were any who preferred men in the districts I traveled through, they were keeping their desires well hidden. I learned to be careful and watch, but sadly, I would have to pack up and move on."

Realistically, both men reflected that it was probably the post-Catastrophe conflict that was the cause. Much like the Holocaust some eight centuries ago, the civil war that raged unchecked killed off many people considered undesirable to the community. For all the gains that had been made socially just before the plague hit, all it took was a few intolerant men full of hatred and violence to undo years of progress. Men like Will and Lee had disappeared by the score.

Will always felt like an outsider, lonely, his heart hungering for a man to love. It was a matter of keeping his goal in mind and not giving up, and his need for a man was too strong to pretend it didn't exist. Many times he despaired, his resolution failing in the face of reality, but he felt it in his bones that what he sought was just over the far rise or across the next river.

Like any part of society, some camps were better than others. Big and small, well turned out or barely getting by, sometimes too many members of one gender or equally assigned, it didn't matter. He'd go before the leaders, present his credentials and ask to stay. The more he moved, the more difficult he found being accepted. Many believed there was something shifty about a man who moved about so freely. When he finally came upon Camp 10 in the Cenla district and they grudgingly granted him permission, he knew it was time to put down roots. He could barely believe his good fortune when he came across Lee and overheard his conversation with his sister.

Will smiled at him and his blue eyes seemed to look right into Lee's soul. "I don't know how to say it but that I was led here."

Lee couldn't disagree.

His story wasn't nearly as sensational. "I'm from the Bayou District down south. It's a poor area where the land isn't much good for anything nowadays, and the villages are dying. I'm one of six children, the youngest son, but I have two small sisters still at home. My father is a village leader, and he and Mom kicked me out when I came of age."

Will winced and reached for Lee's hand, stroking his fingers gently while the younger man continued. "I used to think that I wanted to go back to my village after I mated, but now I don't know. I never thought I'd..." He blushed and looked down into his lap. "I never thought I'd find anyone either. But I know enough about my village that I never want to return there. They would not accept us, and we would be outcasts. As much as I love my sisters, my village doesn't deserve my loyalty."

"I've heard it's different out west," Will ventured, pleased to hear Lee speak of a future with him in it. "More freely structured, not as much oppression and people living happier lives without being bogged down by ineffective regulations. There are even places in the mountains where you don't have to live in a camp or village. You can build yourself a cabin and stow yourself away to live your own life. Maybe if we decide to stay together we could travel there and see if the stories are true. It can't be worse than living around here."

"That sounds wonderful," Lee agreed enthusiastically. He paused for a moment, in a thoughtful frame of mind. "Why didn't you ever win at the Fairlamor before tonight?"

Will chuckled. "I think that would be fairly obvious. I didn't want to. Certainly you can see the problems. If I want to sleep with a man, I wouldn't want to be successful in a contest where I'd end up with a female. Yet, the Fairlamors are mandatory and entrance heavily encouraged, even though I'm at an age where the aggression is no longer as intense in me. That was easily solved; I entered, fought hard enough to make it look like I was trying and let myself be defeated halfway through the round. I got away with it too."

Lee nodded. This dovetailed with his first opinion of Will—skilled, muscled in all the right places so that he should have won easily but never finishing strong. It made sense if it was on purpose. He liked that Will was so honest with him and would not compromise his own dreams. He made Lee feel ashamed for giving in to peer pressure, but it was unintentional on Will's part. He was doing his best to put him at ease so they could get to know one another socially first, and it made him feel cared for.

"Are you hungry, my love?" Will asked, touching him tentatively on the knee. "When did you last eat?"

Lee thought for a moment, smiling inside at his new pet name. "Hours ago. I skipped lunch to chop wood and work out my nerves over tonight."

Will frowned. "Well, that won't do. I'm hungry myself." He stood up. "Come with me."

They discovered they were no longer locked in. The room they had been assigned was not one of the normal Fairlamor rooms but part of the unwieldy office complex with its long tunnel-like hallways and locked doors off them. Many of the unlocked rooms were bare and appeared to have no real use. By backtracking when they got lost or ended up at a dead end they presently arrived at the center where they found the same irksome clerk on duty.

"We would like a shower and something to eat," Will announced pleasantly and she took her time paying them any mind. It appeared she was in charge.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not authorized..." She wrinkled her freckled nose at them.

He gazed at the tag affixed to the pocket of her uniform shirt and bent over, planting his hands firmly on the top of the desk. "Miriam," he addressed her in a still-charming manner. "Under the guidelines of the Fairlamor, we are entitled to several things. A room, which you have been so gracious to provide, a shower which both of us need and a hot meal. Neither of us have eaten recently. Do I have to find Mr. Peltiere or, even worse, complain to district officials?"

Miriam looked doubtful. "I don't know what I can do about the shower. But the kitchen may still have food left. Come with me."

They followed her through a maze of long hallways until they reached the dining hall and the kitchen with several staff members cleaning up. Cracked plates and bowls sat in stacks on the counter, dented eating utensils lines trays and one of the cooks was up to his elbows in greasy, sudsy water. Lee and Will could still smell the scent of food coming from cooking dishes on the far side of the room.

"Is there anything left to eat?" Miriam asked them.

Luckily, one of the cooks was a friend of Lee's who had procrastinated over the storing of leftovers and was just fine about offloading them to the men. He gave them heaping plates of potatoes, carrots, baked catfish and homemade bread. They sat down to eat in the quiet hall while Miriam checked out the water situation, and an hour later they were led separately to a very archaic outdoor shower. They returned to their room mostly clean and with stomachs full.

Lee began to grow more nervous with every passing minute now that there was no longer anything to keep them occupied, aware that at some point his new mate would initiate intimacy with him. Being young and inexperienced he was a little frightened, especially with someone like Will who was older and acted like he had it all figured out. He wondered if he would be able to please this man or if his naïveté would be too much of a burden. He needn't have worried.

Will stood before Lee with longing in his eyes but sensed how easily alarmed the younger man could be if this was done wrong. "May I touch you, my love?" he asked gently.

Lee nodded happily because he was too overwhelmed to speak, and Will slowly stepped up to him and wrapped him in his arms in a close but non-sexual hug. He rested his arms lightly over Lee's mid-back and lay his cheek against his forehead letting the boy get used to him. Lee's drying hair hung loosely and he allowed himself the privilege to play with the silky ends. It felt good to embrace a man but especially this man, and considering that they had barely met, he felt an odd sense of protectiveness over him.

Lee relaxed against Will's masculine body with the barest of shivers, appreciating the planes and valleys of the torso he could feel through his clothing and relishing the difference from when he hugged his sister's softness. He felt comforted by the tenderness but not coerced. Will smelled different too, masculine like soap and musk. Lee felt the nudge of his own cock but that was all it was, just a slight tingle in his groin. He suspected exhaustion played a part.

"We are going to take our time getting to know each other," Will whispered in his ear. "I already fell in love with you months ago, but I want you to be sure about me before we do anything physical."

Lee glanced up at him in alarm. After finding Will he didn't want to be separated from him. "But what if they try to pull us apart tomorrow? You saw how the leaders were acting. Won't they send you back to camp and pretend this never happened?"

Will caught on to Lee's urgency which was almost a panic to experience every little nuance in making love before they ran out of time. He couldn't say he blamed him. It was easy to get swallowed in the same desperation, thinking that they might be forced apart once the camp leaders realized they had taken the Fairlamor win seriously. He considered for a moment before answering.

"We have two days of rest beginning in the morning." The camps operated on a schedule of six days of toil followed by a two-day break. "They won't try anything until after then."

"So we have at least three nights together?" Lee asked, leaning into him tiredly.

"More if they follow the letter of the law." He stroked Lee's cheek and hoped what he said was true. "We have the right to insist if they don't."

"Good," Lee said softly, swaying slightly. "Let's go to bed."

Will took half a step back and gripped his arms, looking into his silver eyes. "I think it would be best tonight if I simply held you while we sleep." Lee gave him a contented smile that spoke of agreement, but there was that request list of his.

Will took his hand and led him to the bed where he pushed him to sit. Deftly he removed all of his clothing except his briefs. What Will saw charmingly outlined in the soft cotton made his own dick stand up straight and proud, and he lifted the tired man high to his chest so it wouldn't nudge him in the back before putting him into bed. He shucked his own jeans and shirt off and quickly slid in next to Lee. Since neither of them were completely naked, he thought he would be less intimidated. He rolled and folded the teenager into his embrace.

Lee's senses were swamped in his first personal horizontal contact with a man, and one who wanted him at that. He enjoyed his warmth and was surprised by the soft, lustrous skin of Will's bare shoulder as he felt the tendons roll under his cheek, his nose pressed into the slight dampness of his neck. He breathed deeply in awe, his hand rested against the crinkly golden fur that covered his chest. He could feel the steely cock lying against his thigh, and he moaned quietly.

Will rolled as if he was going to settle them down and sleep.

"Wait," Lee said quietly, wanting just peek at what awaited him. "May I touch you?" Repeating Will's earlier request out of shy courtesy, he received a kiss on his temple.

"Of course". Will dropped back against the pillows and grinned at him in encouragement. He was happy to see Lee take a more forward approach and get familiar with him.

Careful curiosity reached out to feel the sleek hairs growing on Will's upper lip and the short, trimmed beard on his chin. It was a new experience for Lee who couldn't grow facial hair to save his life. Just the sensation of the meager fuzz skimming beneath his fingertips was exhilarating.

Little brushes against his cheeks and around the shell of Will's ear, trailing down his throat as his new boyfriend nuzzled into his hands and grunted, "That feels nice, my love." It made Lee smile.

His stroke gradually extended across the collar bones to his shoulders and chest in a soft caress where he delved into the golden pelt covering Will's sternum down into a inverted V across his abdominals and into his briefs. Fascinated by his darkly tanned pectoral muscles and sienna areolas lightly sprinkled with hair he pinched the nipples gently and almost giggled when they shrunk up into little peaks.

The man hissed in pleasure. "Like that, Lee," he instructed, and Lee told himself to remember that spot.

Will was enchanted by the exploration and how eager but caring Lee's fondling was. His cock was solid stone and dripping precum in strings on his abdomen under his loose briefs. He knew it wouldn't take much for Lee to move on to the next step but at his own pace. He didn't have long to wait.

Lee was dying to know what it felt like to kiss a man... to be kissed by one. He brought his hand back up to Will's face and stroked a soft finger across his lips. Will wrenched his head. "Tickles," He smirked with a chuckle.

"Sorry," Lee said, frowning and wondering if he'd done something wrong even though Will didn't seem upset. He felt so self-conscious over his lack of experience.

Will felt Lee drawing back as if afraid of making a mistake. "There is no right or wrong way, Lee," he comforted. "This is new territory and in the beginning it's the way we all start. Feel what you've done to me." He gently took his hand and pressed it against the fabric of his shorts where Lee could feel the straining hardness of his rigid penis.

Bombarded with a rush of emotion he didn't quite understand Lee grasped the thick cock and felt it flex in his hand. This man was his, all his. It didn't really seem possible, but the proof was in the warm blue eyes staring at him tenderly, the lithe muscles dancing under his touch and, yes, even the cock he held so lovingly.

Pushing up with his toes Lee hovered over Will's mouth and felt the heat of his breath mingling with his own. His eyes were closed, and Lee could see the thin veins in the eyelids. Will must have felt Lee's lips because he reached to cup his head and gently pulled him down in the briefest meeting of lips. Just a touch, barely a tap.

Ghosting of one mouth over another and then with a small whimper Lee swiped his tongue against the seam of Will's lips. Drawing him closer, Will opened his mouth and their tongues touched, and it was the most perfect moment of Lee's life. He heard a returned moan that gave answer to whether Will wanted him too. That he did made it all worthwhile.

He wrapped his arms around the taller man and gave him everything in that kiss. And then the most wonderful thing happened. Lee's erection blazed out of nowhere, and he felt himself becoming aroused by the man who had chosen him and belonged to him alone. Maybe his loneliness was finally over.

~*~*~*~

Lee woke up the next morning spooned together in bed with Will. For a fraction of a second, it was an unfamiliar situation that made him tense up and his breath catch in dismay before he recalled winning the Fairlamor. He had a need to pee but he was enjoying the unique feeling of his new man coiled around him and lightly snoring on the nape of his neck.

Last night they had kissed until Lee had almost, quite literally, passed out. It was more than the way Will had captured his mouth with an insistent tongue investigating until he ran out of oxygen. It was the welling up of every profound emotion possible, from his case of nerves in the hours prior to the competition to the stunning realization of his victory—and his wondrous prize—that had exhausted him. Finally Will had to push him gently back into the mattress and promise he wouldn't go anywhere to get him to rest. Lee thought he would be too excited to sleep but his eyes had closed nearly instantaneously.

And here it was the next morning, and Lee hadn't dreamed him. His new mate lay behind him, and Lee felt him moving around a bit as he began to awaken, rubbing his nose in Lee's long hair, extending an arm to pull him tighter into his body and drawing up his knee over Lee's thigh. That piece of hot, stiff meat between Will's legs was poking him in the cleft of his ass. Lee felt his own cock begin to physically react to the stream of naughty ideas running through his own head of what he'd like to do with Will. In no time his morning wood was throbbing and wanting to make some of those ideas reality.

Lee felt the slight tickle of Will's beard against his skin and soft kisses being pressed into his shoulder blades. "Good morning, Lee," Will said gruffly, running his hand down his side. "Did you sleep well, my love?"

Lee turned over and stared into those beautiful blue eyes, still hazy with sleep. "Very well, thank you." He smiled devilishly. "What should we do today?"

Will did not fail to interpret the smile or the words in the right way, but he was in a happy mood and wanted to tease his new mate. "We should get up and dress for breakfast, talk about ourselves some more and maybe join the others for recreation or take a walk in the forest."

Lee could see through the jesting and slid over on top of him. He began laughing into Will's neck, making him squirm; Lee guessed it tickled him. Then he broke into hysterical giggles and couldn't stop. Lee got louder and louder until Will had to cover his mouth with his hand to quiet him down, the whole time grinning at him. Lee licked his fingers, and when Will gave him a mock-disgusted grunt and pulled them away Lee popped up and attacked Will's lips—which is what he wanted to do in the first place.

They were sucking on each other's tongues, and Lee could feel them both getting harder. Will caressed his back and he suddenly reached down inside Lee's trunks and cupped his ass, pulling him in tighter. Their erections were gliding together with only the soft fabric of their shorts in between them, and it was not enough of a good thing. Lee's fingers were suddenly in the top of Will's underwear and he was dragging them down his thighs at the same time Will was working his pair down too.

The moment their bare bodies collided was like an explosion in Lee's soul. He had never felt so alive, so focused on one thing. Their bodies were flush, thigh to thigh, stomach to stomach, cock to cock. The sensitive organs slid together, and precum made the course slippery with amazing results.

Lee groaned over how vibrant the thrusting felt, a pace set by him that would guide them both into the chasm. He was young and untested; he would not last long. The whole of him turned into a man of need, leaving him trembling and gasping for air as they mimed each other's movements. He held on to Will tightly and whimpered, almost on the edge of tears as his cock was nudged by the man's larger one and he rocked back.

123456...8