Luttepor Fairlamor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee couldn't get enough of Will's cock and he didn't waste any time deciding what to do. He opened his mouth and devoured it, sucking on the smooth head and joyously tasting the precum that bubbled from the slit. Then it was slow licks down the shaft to circle his balls and glide back to the tip and suck again. Up and down he kissed and licked, playing with his new toy, excited when Will subconsciously began to thrust.

After that, he rolled Will's ball sac in his hand, taking in the heaviness of the testicles and enjoying the fuzziness against his fingers. On the next swipe down with his tongue he pulled one of Will's balls into his mouth and lovingly caressed with gentle swirls. Once it was thoroughly wet, he transferred his attention to the other side, washing it carefully as his lips pulled softly at the furry sac. He could hear Will groaning in pleasure which only increased his own excitement.

He returned to sucking on Will's tool which was thoroughly moistened with his precum, and he eagerly slurped it up. Lightly Lee pumped with his hand, sliding up and down the foreskin as his mouth bobbed, slowly stretching down over his steely length. Even though he wasn't aware of it, this was the point where Will awoke, surprised to find himself so aroused by what was not just a dream.

Will let his body and mind soak in pleasure. His hips were on their own, fucking his lover's mouth, and every snap was sending him closer to the edge. He couldn't help the whimpers escaping his lips. Vainly he tried to hold back his orgasm but it was useless. The combination of Lee's mouth and those calloused hands on his dick and balls was too much. "Fuck," he roared, and he was skittering off into bliss, only barely aware of forcefully cumming in Lee's mouth.

Lee had little warning. He heard the muffled curse just as Will's cock swelled minutely between his lips, and then his hot, slightly bitter essence was filling his mouth completely. Lee swallowed gratefully, warmed to the core to share and give back to his mate, knowing that taking each other was a gift to savor.

Will was still for only a few minutes before he hauled Lee up to the pillows and kissed him deeply. He could taste himself on Lee's tongue, and he quickly ended the embrace to flip his body, lunging for his own pre-breakfast treat. He took Lee to the root on his first mouthful, using lips, tongue and suction to skillfully drag him, screaming, into his own liberation of cum.

"I was so afraid I'd lost you," Will told Lee, gently pushing his sweaty hair back from his forehead. "When you weren't in the cabin and I couldn't find you, I almost went nuts."

Lee smiled. "I guess I have a hard head."

"Thank god you do." Will stared into Lee's silver eyes and saw love twinkling there. "I love you, Lee."

Lee blushed and kissed Will's cheek. "I love you too, no matter what happens."

Drowsy and sated, the two men went back to sleep.

~*~*~*~

Four months later

"It is our determination that you, William Thomas Theriot, and you, Lee Gauthier Boudreaux, have satisfied the contract of the Luttepor Fairlamor and are now being discharged to find you way to whatever village will have you. Do either of you have anything to say?"

Lee and Will looked at each other and smiled. Together they answered, "No."

It was a beautiful late-spring morning, almost summer, and they were being sent out from Camp 10. They had never been required to return to Camp 12 and had lived the last four months in peace. Now they were on their way to their future without a care.

The leadership of Camp 12 had completely changed, supposedly for the better, according to Evie and James. That it had happened was not a surprise. That it had taken such a short amount of time was. One day Cecil was there. The next he and his cronies were gone.

Lee and Will already had their meager belongings packed. They signed the paper, and their stay in the camps ended. They left the leaders at the gates, kissing deeply as the leaders smiled at them. They walked down the road about a hundred yards and around the bend. Off to their left they heard a whistle.

"Lee," Evie called from the deciduous forest of native elm and ash trees. "Will and Lee."

Stopping they set their heavy packs down and beheld a group of sixteen people waiting for them. Most were members of Camp 12 including Evie and James, Grace and a fellow worker she had taken as a secret lover a month after Will and Lee were paired, and Florence, along with her Camp 8 Fairlamor mate. There were also two other men's couples who had come forward in the last sixty days asking to mate and been denied by their camp leaders.

The rest were like Grace and her fellow; couples who came together in love who refused to be part of a system that was so cold and impersonal. Times were changing in the camps, although some didn't think it was changing fast enough, but there was less tyranny. This group of young people had made the recent decision to set out together and trek west to see what freedom tasted like. As they say, there's safety in numbers.

Will nodded at his friends and picked up his pack again. "It's time to shake the dust off our feet," he told them. "Let's get out of here."

They fell into a line and began to pick their way through the forest. For those sneaking away, nobody would notice their absence until lights out. By that time they would be miles away, and the camp most likely wouldn't waste precious resources to find them.

Will slung his arm around Lee's shoulders. "Are you ready for this adventure?" he asked, tightening his fingers into the loose ponytail down his back. He loved playing with Lee's hair.

Lee looked around at the landscape that had been his home for all of his life. But his true home was with this man, and he'd brave anything if they could be together. He lifted up and kissed him on the cheek.

"As long as I'm with you."

"For always, Lee." He kissed him back. "For always."

The End

Lutte pour faire l'amour is French for fight for love. I'm sorry for strangling the language, but in the spirit of the story I hope you'll understand.

1...345678