Luttepor Fairlamor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will was undulating beneath Lee and broke out in goose bumps down his legs when his young lover's hard tool slid smoothly across his ball sac. Like a shower of sparks coursing through his quivering body, each one burned off sleep and created a path where rapture fired through and filled him. He closed his eyes and let his hands wander over Lee's satiny skin, awed by the texture, feeling the drops of sweat pop out to slick his fingers across his shoulders and down his slender back. And with every second he felt that cock rubbing against his own and building something deep inside him, like a bubble that would soon pop and carry him over into the void.

Lee's silver eyes lit up in wild delight and he could already feel the frenetic flow of his release moving through his own balls. Good, it felt so damn good, part of a bond that was more than physical which he hadn't expected. So much better than when he was alone with only his hand for stimulation. His lips found Will's chest and his nipples were there. Swirling his tongue over the pebbly nubs, he licked and sucked and finally buried his teeth in the muscular flesh as he was swamped by split second of stillness followed by a sudden surge of cum racing through his spasming dick to find exit. He released a soft, wordless groan as his hips snapped forward as if driven by seizure.

Will watched Lee's eyes roll back in his head just as teeth pressed firmly into his pectoral muscle without breaking the skin and only mild pain, and Lee's semen splashed between their bodies. It was all too much at once. "Oh Lee," he moaned, grinding into him one last time, wanting to unite more than being two separate entities could possibly allow. His own orgasm blazed through him like the superheated air of an inferno.

Lee collapsed bonelessly on Will waiting for the roaring in his ears to recede. His entire body tingled in sated bliss and he could smell the co-mingling scents of cum and sweat on them, his with Will's and not at all unpleasant. The bond that was building between him and his new mate was more than he'd ever hoped for, and a big part of his happiness was the anticipation of sharing his life with this man.

Will ran his fingers through Lee's light brown hair, spreading the long locks out over his chest like a fan. "I love you, Lee," he confessed hoarsely. "I know it's too early for you to say it back yet... that you don't even know me yet, but I hope one day you will."

Lee hoped so too and pledged his own vow by squeezing his shoulder, nestling into the strong body below him and speaking five little words. "I will. Soon, I will."

If they were given the time.

With little kisses between them, the two men cleaned up and dressed in clean jeans and shirts. Hungry, they decided to hunt down some breakfast. Outside the door of their bedroom they turned right and began to walk, looking both ways down intersecting hallways and trying to remember in which direction they'd traveled the night before to locate Miriam. Presently they came to an exit door leading outside. Will stopped.

"Do you know the way to the dining hall from outdoors?" he asked Lee.

"Yes," Lee whispered, flushing. "But going outside, it... it means people will see us."

Will felt himself getting a bit worried that Lee might be ashamed of him, but what he saw in his young beau's eyes was fear, not embarrassment. Remembering the lack of enthusiasm the night before on the part of the camp leaders, he had to concede that maybe he had a point. Reaching out, he cupped Lee's face in his palm and smiled in encouragement.

"We can't hide forever, Lee. We have a contracted six months in the camps before we can leave, so they must accept us sooner or later."

Or not at all, Lee thought glumly to himself and shivered at the possibility of being forced apart once the novelty of their Fairlamor win wore off. He steeled himself to be calm but only managed to return Will's smile with a twitch of his lips.

Taking Will's hand in his, Lee stepped out into the bright sunshine to lead him around the community center and to the dining hall door. From the look of the sky, Lee judged it to be mid-morning and there were not many people around. It didn't matter how many they met; gossip was one of the few guilty pleasures of the camp and by nightfall everyone would know he was with a man. But if he was going to have a mate, a male mate, he needed to develop a stiffer upper lip and trust Will to take care of him.

Only half the seats were taken up when they walked into the dining hall, the end of breakfast coming up rapidly. The dull mumble of people chattering filled the room over the clink of spoons and forks on plates and the kitchen help serving food and washing dishes. It all went silent as Lee and Will stepped into the room and every eye was on them. Lee flushed in embarrassment and looked at the floor, hating to be the center of attention. Will balled his other hand into a fist, resolute and ready to thrust Lee behind him. Ready for anything.

There was the scrape of a chair and a trotting stride coming towards him, and Lee felt the arms of his sister fly around his shoulders tightly, causing him to make a happy grunt. He looked up to see her beaming at him.

Evie and James had awakened late too after a long, magical night, and at first she was so preoccupied with her own good fortune, she didn't remember the outcome of the thirteenth Fairlamor round. A quick glance at the arena in a distant field brought the competition back to mind on her way to breakfast, and she noticed a few men who might be friendly with Lee and asked if they had seen him. Nobody seemed to know his whereabouts. The men remembered that Will had also won the Fairlamor; however, she was not familiar with the man who was his intended mate. Just a name: Will.

And here they were, quietly entering the dining hall. Seeing the big man holding Lee's hand protectively, knowing that he had accepted the Fairlamor decision was a total surprise. A happy one but shocking on any count.

"Oh goodness, Lee," she said eagerly with her tight hug. "You have a mate. I am so glad for you."

He grinned at her and blushed, his silver eyes dancing, and he looked more at peace than any other time in the past three years. "I can hardly believe it myself."

Evie let go of him and pulled Will into her embrace. "Welcome to the family," she said clearly for the benefit of all. Closer, she leaned into him so she could speak directly into his ear. "I don't know how this happened but please don't hurt my little brother."

Will hugged her back and replied in a low, sincere voice, "You can count on me. I already love him."

A look of elated wonder brightened her face, and Evie squealed and hugged both of them to her. They laughed and talked as Lee introduced his two favorite people to each other.

Behind her was the sound of more people leaving their tables. James joined his new mate to shake Lee and Will's hands, and many of Lee's bunkmates came forward out of friendly curiosity. Nobody seemed particularly hostile. Florence and Grace were part of the queue; the tiny woman's eyes were sad but truthfully, seeing the two men together answered a lot of her frustrated questions.

Lee and Will ate their late meal as the typical hubbub resumed. Camp members finished breakfast and moved off into their day of valued rest. They would form their opinions of the odd couple on their own time, but for the most part, many didn't care. In fact, if most thought about it at all, it was in the vein that the mating of two men left more women for them. They didn't see Will or Lee as a particular threat and would reevaluate the mating in the coming days as they saw fit.

Lee decided to be bold and show his mate the rest of the camp. The heart of it was the old-name place of Wrenllyn, Louisiana in what had been a thriving town of seventy-five hundred people four centuries before. They were a farming community growing soybeans, sugarcane and raising chickens and dairy cattle, living peaceful lives infrequently intruded upon by government regulations or the arrival of strangers. Now they were a loose collection of around one hundred twenty workers and a rotating leadership of thirty who spent two months in the camp and furloughed home for one.

Soybeans was still the biggest crop because they had so many uses, but the application of synthetic fertilizers was banned because of the hormonal violence issue, so soil had to be coaxed to support its growth. The camp had experimented with other cash crops without much success. The chickens were often sickly and laying was sporadic. The ten cows left in the barn supplied a scant quantity of milk which had to be quickly used up in cooking because it could not be pasteurized.

The woodlands had been allowed to reclaim many of the outlying farms. At least the old buildings of the town were sturdy enough with their built up indoor sidewalks that connected office to dining hall and kitchen. What building that wasn't used outright was scavenged for supplies. The only threat worth mentioning was the ferocious turbulent rainstorm that would barrel through in the summer and fall. Lee told Will that they were called hurricanes and they were killers.

They were returning to the dining hall for lunch when they came across a group of men who were acquaintances of Lee who had not been at breakfast. Despite the fact that he was the smallest man of the bunch, he was a favorite among them because he carried more than his fair share of the work load. He had an easy-going nature and never complained. Now they gathered around Lee and Will without asking questions about the mating but getting to know the new man in camp. Once the two days of rest were over he would be joining them for the next three months in their work, so they were sizing him up.

"Come," Will said to Lee, telling the men goodbye and steering him around them towards the hall. Most of them smiled at them, but they had been polite in a diffident way.

It was the peak of the lunch hour so the dining hall was filled with men and women eating, and once again they went silent when Will and Lee entered. There were more camp leaders present and many of them looked at them in open hostility when they walked toward the food line. Possibly inspired by the bosses there was not nearly the acceptance they had found during their morning meal. A couple of them scowled at Will, mostly because his presence was a challenge to the way things were done. One commented that men were not meant to be together and Lee blushed but didn't offer any comment. They loaded up on their share of food and decided to take it back to their room to eat.

Lee chewed his bread and soup in silence. He had long known that most of the leaders of his camp harbored prejudice against workers who did not follow the status quo. They had a reputation of running Camp 12 like a gulag and demanded a greater amount of effort as well a high level of productivity from each person. Travelers from other camps were viewed with mistrust, and if you were a teenager in need of an adult camp, you had better be the picture of health and either strong as an ox or, in the case of the women, pleasant to look at. It was rumored that those who fell sick or were injured and unable to work were shipped off as soon as it could be discreetly managed.

Despite Cecil's proclamation the night before that the Fairlamor results would stand, he had never intended for the contest to be won by two men. The only reason he didn't nullify the results was because the workers' feelings were running so high and every eye was riveted on him. Now, away from the spotlight, he would be free to set the world back in his own order, and two men weren't going to stand in his way.

Lee supposed that he and Will could petition to leave the camp early, but that would highlight Cecil's failings and invite more speculation into how badly the camp was managed and they would probably be refused. The best he could hope for was to keep up his hard work and not do anything to draw negative attention to themselves. Get through the next three months after which they would be transferred to Camp 10, Will's home, to finish out their contract.

"Hey, Lee, what are you thinking about?" Will had a pensive look on his face, and he was beginning to worry about his mate. He wondered if he was regretting the Fairlamor win, but Lee put his mind at ease with a brilliant smile.

"I'm just worried about the camp leaders," Lee said. He got up and walked to the other side of the table and knelt next to Will. "I'm trying to trust that they will let this stand. I don't want to lose you."

Will leaned over and kissed his forehead. "We will fight whatever they do to split us up."

There was a knock on the door, and Will opened it to find one of his own Camp 10 leaders. The elderly man gave him a genuine smile, and Will let him in. He introduced himself to Lee as Keaton Smith.

"I'm here to check out on the Fairlamor winners from our camp," Keaton told them. "I want to ensure that everyone is being treated well."

He handed Will a bulging pack, and when he looked inside it was filled with all of his gear from the camp. At least his own leaders were willing to look at the fight results as legal and binding.

"Thanks," he told Keaton. "We're... uh, well... we're encountering some bias on the part of the Camp 12 leaders."

Lee nodded. "We're worried they will nullify the win and send Will back to his camp." He pressed his body tightly into his mate's, and Will held him closely, in comfort and determination.

"I will not give up my mate," he stated firmly.

Keaton watched the two men, a twinkle in his eyes. He knew love when he saw it, and he knew Will was in love with the younger man. It was a shame others didn't understand.

"I don't know if you ever read them, but we have old books in our library," he said to Will. "Many years ago, hundreds in fact, before the Catastrophe, people like yourselves were faced with this kind of prejudice. It was rampant in many schools; that was when children could attend school until they became adults. In some places it wasn't much better for people who were old enough to know better."

"What happened," Lee asked.

"It took many years, but gradually the communities realized they had nothing to fear from them. Loving someone isn't about fear or anger, it's positive. If you were a man in love with a man or a woman who had feelings for her own gender, it didn't mean you were a threat to anyone else. Laws changed. The government had a court system on a much grander scale than ours, and it said it was illegal to hurt others because of who they loved. After awhile, it didn't matter."

Keaton got a wistful look on his face. "I don't know why it's gone back the other way now. Bigotry killed so many during the war, causing a giant step backwards in humanity just like with every other achievement that was available back then."

He faced the men squarely. "All I can tell you is to buck up and stay positive. In three months you will be transferred to Camp 10 to work out the rest of your Fairlamor contract. After that, you're free to go anywhere you like. But for now, don't let the bias of a few uneducated men ruin what you have with each other. After the day is through, after you have put up with the slurs and uncertainty, come back to each other for strength."

Keaton was ready to take his leave, having other camps he must visit, and he held out his hand to each man. "Good luck," he wished them sincerely. "Three months here, and then you're under our protection."

Lee smiled and shook his hand. "Thank you, Keaton."

They showed him out and watched him climb in the Camp 10 truck and drive away.

Will turned to Lee. "I need some fresh air. How about you?"

Lee nodded and they made their way around the camp. Of course he could see what Will was up to; they were making their presence known. Let the other workers see them for what they were, two men who were fated to be together but in all other ways had not changed. They could be friendly with those around them and work and play just as they had before.

They ended up in what was left of an apple orchard. Lee told him that the variety was Ozark Gold, one of the few kinds that grew in their mild winters. Most of the trees were blighted now but gave off a small crop in the fall. The tree next to them, leafless and gnarled, had died the year before. But Will wasn't interested in apples.

He hoisted Lee up on a low, thick branch that had been cut off three feet from the trunk and provided a sturdy seat. Climbing two steps up on a nearby ladder he hauled next to the tree, and he was the same height as his lover. His blue eyes bright with love, he swept his hands through Lee's hair and kissed him tenderly.

"Lee Boudreaux, I do love you."

Lee felt a rush of warmth go through him that had nothing to do with the day's sunshine. A wildness was seeping into his heart, brought about by this gentle man who covered him in protection and possession, and he had never felt such strength of emotion before. His own parents had considered him a throwaway child, disappointed over something that was never a choice for him, one of those biased folk that Keaton had warned them about. But Will loved him with all his heart, and it was like a balm to all the wounds that had ever been inflicted on his pure spirit for what he was.

He went still, staring down into a beautiful face, made even more stunning because of the kindness that emanated from those sparkling eyes. Lee knew what was being born inside him. He took hold of it and held on tight. He would not let go.

"I love you too, Will."

Easily he slipped off the branch and into Will's arms. The larger man carried him down the ladder and leaned him against the fruit tree, that old dead Ozark gold tree that no longer grew apples. Lee leaned his head back, baring his throat, almost in submission if he'd even known what he was doing. Will recognized the gesture as trust and reveled in it.

After all this time Will did not doubt that fate had taken a big hand in leading him to Lee. The younger man was all he had ever wanted, all he almost given up dreaming for. That night seven months before when Will heard Lee voice a frustrated plea to his sister had changed both their lives. It had given Will someone to fight for, but most of all it had opened his heart to the possibility of a perfect mate who burned for him in needs that were the same as his own. He had fallen almost instantly in love, looking forward to the monthly Fairlamor contests so he could see Lee but unsure how to talk to him, much less win him. Now that he had, Will would do everything in his power to defy anyone who tried to split them up.

They began to kiss, sure of their privacy, even more sure of their feelings for each other. Lips that touched softly before coming together in a powerful wave of desire that swept over them, locking them in a deep embrace. Will ran his hands under Lee's shirt to feel his silky skin, and Lee burrowed into his chest, the flutter of desire curling low in his belly.

He reached down and unbuttoned Will's jeans, unable to keep his hands off his man. A hardening cock strained for freedom and Lee took it reverently into his hand, stroking it. Will moaned in his ear, pulling apart the fly of Lee's pants quickly so he could caress a warm, satiny staff. Their stroking soon brought them to their peaks.

"Will," Lee cried out, letting the knotted, twisty trunk of the apple tree take his weight as he ejaculated streams of semen into his shorts and Will's calloused hand.

"Yes, Lee, so good," Will groaned, hanging desperately onto the younger man, his own cum erupting forcefully from his cock under the gentle but efficient stroking.

They collapsed into each other in another long kiss before Will fetched a handkerchief out of his pocket and they cleaned up as best they could. Hand in hand they left the apple orchard, talking quietly, Lee smiling eagerly up at Will, and made their way back to their room. They did not see Cecil Peltiere emerge from the trees at the other end of the grove nor tramp back to his office with a fierce scowl on his face, contemplating how unnatural it was for men to love men and trying to come up with a legal solution so he could do something about it.

1...345678