Lycanthrope Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Travis looked at her moment longer before he said, "Okay."

***

In the bushes he waited.

He wasn't exactly sure what had happened beyond being hurt. The pain searing through the back of his shoulder was tremendous, almost overwhelming. He craned his head back to one side and tried to lick the ugly gash.

It was cold.

The whole world felt cold to him. There was no warmth or reason to anything, at least nothing that he could understand. He knew there had been a time when he had been able to understand the subtleties and the words spoken by the people in the road. There was even a part of him that understood the horror of what he had done, and thus he felt true terror. But the instincts could not be satiated. There was no recourse from the violence his heart lusted after.

He hadn't been able to stop anymore than he had been able to stop with the man in the woods, or the little boy for that matter.

When the truck pulled away, he waited for a moment and then began to run.

He had their scent.

He would follow.

***

Catalina flipped on the light in the main surgery room. She and Travis were soaked as they sloshed in and sat down, Travis on the center bed and Catalina on her rolling stool. She took off what was left of her jacket and tossed it aside as Travis looked down at the wounds torn through his shirt. Blood had soaked into the dark blue fabric, and she could see where the skin was broken beneath.

"Let me see that," she stood up and went to one of the overhead cabinets.

"See what?" he asked, gently pulling the torn fabric aside to see if his guts were hanging out.

"Your chest," she pulled the first aid kit out and sat it down on the counter, "We need disinfect that and clean it up."

"It's not bad," Travis shook his head.

"Just take your shirt off," she told him. While a large part of her was slipping effortlessly into a clinical detachment, another part of her was excited to see his bare torso. Catalina shook her head and ripped open the small package of cotton balls. She said, "You're not getting shy on me, are you?"

"No," he said and then took his flannel jacket off.

"Good," she turned around as he unbutton his tattered shirt. Her eyes watched as he pulled the shirt back and revealed the most perfect, thick body she had ever seen. As he pulled the shirt off his arms, she took a moment to marvel at his build. His chest was indeed barreled and beefy, the nipples soft and unassuming. She could see the faint outlines of his abdominals across his stomach. Small stretch marks, faded and pink were scrawled along his sides indicating Travis had probably lost some weight recently.

"Very good," she licked her lips as her glasses fogged a little. She took them off and stood next to Travis, placing a wad of cotton balls over the open mouth of the peroxide bottle. She tilted the bottle over quickly and let the cotton soak for a moment. She said, "Do they hurt?"

He shook his head, "Yeah, but it's not bad."

She looked at the five, wicked inch-long slashes on his chest, the first one torn in just below his right nipple. The following three fanned out over his pectoral muscle to his collarbone and then back down before a small fifth mark just above his left nipple.

She sat the bottle down, slipped her glasses back on and began cleaning the wounds, first with a warm wet rag. She wiped the blood away, cleaning off the small trails and smears all the way down his stomach to the belt of his pants. She wondered for a brief, hot moment if it would be somehow acceptable to have him take off those pants and clean his pubic area, along with the shaft of his cock and the swollen head she imagined he could offer her.

"I don't think you'll need stitches," she said quietly as she finished with the rag.

"That's a relief."

"This might sting a little," Catalina told him as she applied the wet ball of alcohol-soaked cotton to his wounds. Travis winced as the disinfectant burned in the raw flesh. He sighed and leaned back on his strong arms. Catalina noticed his discomfort, "Sorry."

"No sweat, Cat," he smiled.

As she cleaned his wounds, Catalina found herself becoming more and more aroused. She wanted to touch his body and feel every inch of his flesh. She wanted suck his nipples into her mouth and play with them. She wanted to feel his cock in her hand, to experience that incredible hardness of arousal. A hot, slick yearning burned in her crotch as she mended his wounds, her mind toying with the idea of sucking his balls into her mouth and rolling them back and forth.

A small break of sweat formed on her skin as she finished her work on his chest. Her breathing was picking up faster and faster as she fantasized about Travis, her nipples becoming hard and erect in her bra. She tried to control it, but the sexual urges she had been fighting with for so long seemed to have somehow doubled and come back so much stronger than before. It almost like she had been injected with concentrated horniness, a special elixir that was driving her crazy.

Or maybe it was just being this close to Travis, the sexual tension thick enough to taste on the tip of her tongue. She blinked her eyes and stepped back from him reluctantly. She said, "Just to be safe, I'm going to give you a rabies vaccination."

He looked at her doubtfully, "Would this be done via an oral pill?"

"No," she smiled, "But it's for free."

He sighed, "Okay. You're the doc."

"That's right," she put a hand on his leg and squeezed.

"Hey," Travis frowned, "You are talking about a needle, right?"

"Yes," she laughed.

"Good," he nodded, "I hate suppositories."

"Had many of them, have you?" she eyed him.

"No," he smiled, "But the concept is more than enough for me."

As she opened another cabinet and gathered her equipment, Travis was experiencing a similar attraction to her. He watched her ass move beneath that wet black dress like some kid whose eyes are glued to a dirty magazine. Catalina was so beautiful, and he wondered what it was about him that had led her to be this kind and flirtatious with him to begin with. He felt a warm feeling of security as he watched her, his cock becoming aroused and thick in his boxer shorts.

"Okay," she came back over to the examination bed, "This isn't going to feel great, but it's better than getting rabies."

"Of course," Travis said, "Assuming it had rabies."

"I'm assuming."

"So what do you think it was?"

"I'm not sure," Catalina rubbed alcohol over the skin of his shoulder, "It was big."

"Big isn't the word."

"Fucking huge?"

"That's more like it."

Catalina smiled.

"You know what it looked like, don't you?" he asked

Catalina didn't want to remember the beast, but the memory came back anyway. From the feral green eyes that glowed to the impossibly human build the creature possessed; it had been a frightening mystery to her. She said, "What do you think it looked like, Travis?"

"A werewolf?" he suggested

She cocked her left eyebrow as she adjusted her glasses. They kept slipping down her nose, and now more than ever it was becoming dammed annoying.

"We're both thinking it," he said, "I mean come on. It looked like someone had crossed a wolf with a pro-wrestler."

Catalina couldn't deny what the thing had looked like. She had been thinking the same thing herself out on the road. The similarities to the classic depictions of a lycanthrope were undeniable. But that was crazy. The whole idea was ludicrous and completely beyond reason. She knew what she had thought she had seen, but as to whether or not that was truth of it all she couldn't be sure. Between her numerous drinks at the party and being so shaken up from the collision she might have seen Chewbacca from "Star Wars" walking around in the rain.

"I'm not sure," she inserted the needle of the syringe into the vaccine bottle and pulled the plunger back, filling the reservoir with the amber tinted fluid, "I'm not sure what I saw."

"I saw a fucking werewolf," Travis said flatly, "This thing walked on two legs like a man but had the features of a wolf."

Catalina cleared the excess air from the syringe and then pressed the needle into his flesh. Travis winced as the vaccine was injected into his body. She said, "Whatever it is, it isn't native to this area."

"I'll buy that," Travis nodded as she withdrew the needle and pressed a couple squares of gauze to the point of entry.

"Well," she placed a band-aid over the gauze, "There's one sure way to tell if it was a werewolf."

"How's that?"

"If you start humping people's legs for no reason, getting fleas and hair everywhere," she laughed, "Then we'll know."

"Anything else I should look for?"

"Trying to lick your own balls. You know, dog stuff."

Travis laughed, "I do that anyway.... Though every time I try to get my legs up high enough to do it I fall off the couch."

"That's just being a man," she patted his cheek.

"And if I should become a werewolf? What's the cure?"

"Old Yeller with a silver bullet."

"Nice," he rolled his eyes, "Thanks. I appreciate that."

Catalina squeezed his shoulders, "I'm sure whatever it was, it was some kind of aberrant or we were just seeing things that weren't there."

Travis looked at her and smiled.

"What?" she asked.

"You're cute when you're in denial."

"It wasn't a werewolf," she insisted and slapped his thigh.

"You don't know that."

"Yes I do."

"How?"

"Because they don't exist," she offered with more than a hint of playful sarcasm.

"Who says they don't?"

"You can't be serious."

"That werewolves can't exist or that you're cute when you're in denial?"

Catalina looked at him, "Both."

"I'm always serious, Cat."

The room was suddenly very quiet, only the occasional clap of thunder of primal winter anger outside sounding off in the distance. Catalina was acutely aware of the large erection growing in the leg of Travis's pants and her own reaction to his display was equal, if not more so to the task. The nectar inside her was heated and cresting the lips of her sex, ready to boil over and claim him as her own.

"We should get out of these clothes," she said.

"And into what?"

'Into bed,' she thought and blushed. She said, "I have some blankets in my office we can wear until the heaters dry everything out."

"Okay," Travis said and stood up, his hands going to his belt buckle, "Shouldn't we turn around?"

Catalina eyed his fingers as they unclasped his belt. "Yes," she nodded. With that, she left the exam room and stepped into her office. From the oak cupboard she pulled two large red and blue flannel blankets. They were warm and inviting to the touch. She kicked her shoes off and pulled the straps of her dress down, trying to wiggle out of the soaked garment. Her mind kept drifting to Travis more and more as she watched the doorway, hoping that he would be there waiting for her, naked and ready.

'I'm insane,' she laughed to herself as she curled her stockings down and tossed them beside her dress. Her panties and bra were equally drenched, so she cast them off and then wrapped herself in the red blanket. Once she had gathered her clothes up, she flipped on the hallway heater and laid the wet mess on the floor to dry, trying to keep her dress as straight as she possibly could. She knew the thing was ruined and probably beyond any help after being exposed to so much snow. Her stockings however had faired better. She didn't see a single runner anywhere.

"Hey Cat," Travis called, "I'm freezing in here."

She stopped at the doorway and tossed him his blanket without looking in, "That should help."

A moment later he stepped out, the blanket wrapped and tied around his waist, his wet clothes in one hand and his boots in the other. After he had laid his clothes out to dry, they went into the waiting room and sat down by the portable heater. Travis pulled his cell phone out of his jacket and called his folks, letting them know he and the doctor were stopped for a while and that they shouldn't expect him any time soon. When his father asked what they had hit on the road, Travis had almost said what he believed with all his heart he had seen. Instead, he told him it was some poor bear out of hibernation early that had straggled off onto the road.

"So now it's a bear?" the doctor eyed him.

Travis turned off his phone, "I don't need my dad thinking I'm crazier than he already does."

Catalina went to turn on the lights, but Travis stopped her. He said, "Let's leave them off. We can see the snow better."

"It's really coming down," Catalina said as they settled into the comfy chairs, side by side. She rested her feet as close to the heater as she could, her toes tingling and singing out as the warm air caressed her frigid skin. The snow outside had created a ghostly light that flooded into the room through the large bay windows in cool pastels coloring from blue to gray and to black. It felt surreal, almost like a dream to her. She marveled at the fat flakes of snow as they jetted to the ground, "Really coming down."

"The first big one of the year," Travis nodded, "We'll probably see a good six inches tonight."

"It's beautiful," she whispered.

Travis nodded and then added after a moment, "You give it some competition I think."

"Sweet talker," she grinned, loving every minute of his affections and yet feeling more frightened than she ever had before.

"Just the truth."

"Do you really think I'm beautiful?" Catalina asked shyly.

"Are you kidding?" Travis gushed as he stared into her beautiful emerald eyes.

"Beautiful enough to kiss again?"

Travis looked over at her, his heart thundering with excitement as she leaned close to him, her eyes locked on his. Catalina's lids began to close, covering her vision in an expression of complete trust. He moved closer, tentatively touching her lips with all the tenderness and warmth he knew how to give. She was sweet, her breath hot against his as her tongue grazed his lower lip.

"Fuck it," Catalina breathed and pulled him to her.

Travis responded as her lips mashed to his, her tongue snaking into his mouth. He slipped his hands under her blanket and wrapped his arms around her warm, naked body. She moaned as he forced her tongue out of his mouth in a single slick maneuver and pushed his into hers. His mouth filled with the wanton lust of her being, a wet acquiescence to continue as she suckled on his tongue. He could feel her nipples almost burning into his naked chest as his penis throbbed against the coarse fibers of his blanket, threatening to release his cum.

Catalina pulled away and leaned back on the plush chair, pulling Travis with her. She drew his mouth back to hers quickly.

Travis was bent over uncomfortably so he moved until he was kneeling on the lounge next to her thighs. His hand held her face to his as her body writhed beneath him. Catalina reached up and gently took his right hand in her own, guiding him down to cup her soft, full breast. A moan escaped his lips when he felt her warm flesh under his callused palm. He kneaded the soft mound lovingly before finding her erected nipple. His head was spinning so fast that he thought he might pass out. Sensations he had only dreamed about during their brief encounter on the back porch were coming to fruition with all the speed and force of a hurricane.

Catalina moaned into his mouth as he began to squeeze the hard nub between his fingers. He rolled the tight buds back forth between his fingertips, pulling and teasing them. She moved under him so that his knees were now between her open legs. Her legs wrapped around his back and pulled him down until he was lying on her, his erection pressing into her naked groin. Then she began to push his head further down.

Travis got the message and began to kiss down the soft expanse of her neck. Her skin was smooth and sweet against his tongue. He inhaled her delicate lavender perfume as he kissed and licked the milky skin leading down to the nape of her neck and shoulder. He reached the crook of her neck and he bit her gently. Catalina dug her fingers into his backside and moaned as goose bumps birthed all over her body. He moved lower, across her collarbone and down until he reached the impressive swell of her left breast.

"Suck my nipples, Travis," Catalina gasped, finding her voice in the tumultuous sea of emotions carrying her away, "Suck them..."

Travis opened his mouth and sucked one hard nipple inside. He bit it gently and teased it with his tongue, bringing moans of encouragement from the excited doctor. When that nipple was hardened to the extreme, he began to kiss across the divide of her chest to the other mound. He couldn't believe how soft and smooth the flesh of her breasts felt under his lips, how silky and perfect. The other nipple was already hard and pulsing as he took it into his mouth. Once the nub was glistening wet with his saliva, he pressed her tits together, trying to suck both nipples into his mouth at the same time.

"Oh yes," she whispered, licking her lips.

Catalina began to push on his shoulders, forcing him to let go of her breasts and move downward. He kissed across her stomach, using his tongue to tickle her flesh and leaving a shiny trail of saliva in his wake. Below her navel, he kissed across to the bone of her hip and back to the other side, teasing her and making her wait for it. He felt her hips squirming under him, her hands squeezing his shoulders in hot anticipation.

"Please," she begged. Catalina dimly registered that she was in fact begging him to go down on her, that she had relinquished her control of the moment to him. It was a frightening feeling to experience all at once, and yet exhilarating. She imagined herself freefalling, plummeting through naked air and letting herself go. She didn't mind having no control. In fact, she was beginning to love it. Travis was teasing her to the point of madness and she wouldn't have traded a moment of it for anything in the world.

He kissed down her stomach in slow, purposeful laps until he reached her shaven pubic mound. Travis inhaled her scent like a man sitting down a fine meal, relishing her sex as his mouth began to water. He tickled the opening to her cunt with the tip of his tongue before moving to the sides of her lips. There he ran it down the grove between her outer lips and her thigh and back up again before moving to the other side.

"Oh Jesus," Catalina cried, amazed at her young lover's skill. She reached for his head and tried to bring it to her throbbing vagina but felt him resist. Catalina smiled and laughed under her breath as he continued his tease.

Travis looked up at the flushed, beautiful face of Catalina Hughes and smiled. He felt an almost giddy jolt of excitement when she smiled back and touched his cheek with one finger. It was such a simple and gentle gesture, a display of affection he hadn't received from previous lovers.

Travis looked down at her waiting sex and licked his lips. The muted blue light filtering through the large windows gave her moist pussy an almost surrealistic glow. The inner lips were swollen and eagerly protruding from her smooth outer lips. He was reminded of the delicate petals of a flower, gorgeous and perfect. He discovered her inner lips were large, already very swollen with blood and slick with her feminine juices. Travis licked and suckled around her radiating folds, working his way up to the hood of skin covering her clit.

With two fingers he opened her up and began licking at the hood, giving her long, slow laps with his broad tongue. After a few minutes the hood was away from her button and he lavished it with equal passion. Her pea-sized clit was smooth and delicious against the buds of his tongue. As he worked his ministrations on her, her juices began to seep out of her pussy and trail down to the beginning of her ass. He opened her wider and watched the clear juice overflow and trickle out of her, slowly disappearing into the crease of her buttocks.