Lycanthrope Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop," Catalina whispered, her fingers pulling and twisting her nipples.

"Not for a minute," he replied.

"Oh Travis you're making meeeooohhh God!" she screamed as his tongue bluntly split her lips and sank inside.

Her inner sex was flowing with her fluids, dripping with nectar to the point of over saturation. The honey flowed out of her like a river and he caught as much as he could on his tongue. He swallowed and then sucked the fat, swollen lips of her pussy into his mouth, suckling loudly and moaning into her. He alternated this motion by plunging his tongue in and out of her rapidly between sucks.

"Yes, yes, yes," Catalina gasped, pulling his head to her and bucking her hips into his face. Travis held onto her hips, trying to steady her against involuntary thrusts and gyrations. Travis then lifted her thighs up, pressing them backward until they were pressed to her breasts. Catalina grasped her legs, pulling them back even more and opening them so that he had a perfect view of her vagina.

"Great minds think a like," he breathed and spread her sex open again. Then he used his index finger and middle finger to push the hood back and free her now very swollen clit. Slowly he lowered his mouth. First he just touched the clit with the tip of his tongue, tickling it and bringing cries of lust and impatience from his lover. Then he sucked the hard button of flesh into his mouth.

Catalina cried out a wordless expression of pleasure and bucked her hips upward. Her eyes fluttered and rolled back in their sockets as her long neglected clit got the teasing of a lifetime. Her body almost doubled over as she lifted her hips up and pulled her knees tightly to her chest. Her mouth fell open in a gasping "O" of surprised pleasure. Lightning flashed and lit the room up as the storm raged outside. She was close to her orgasm now, and her body was beyond the point of return.

"Oh fuck," she cried out, "Travis I-"

The climax rolled through her as though the lightning above had somehow struck her and electrified her. She felt her self jump in the lounge seat and her voice hitch into a silent scream. The muscles in her legs, stomach and sex quivered, spasming out of control. Lightning flashed again and illuminated her revelry, burning the moment into their memories forever. Catalina found her voice again and her screams echoed through the small clinic. She was alive again. She felt free and she felt loved.

Travis continued to eat Catalina, never pausing as one climax faded into another and her body convulsed upon the rare plateau of multiple orgasms. He couldn't believe how aroused she was making him feel. His cock was now stiff and as hard as tempered steel, hanging heavily between his thighs like a heavy torpedo. He wanted to use it on her, to use it inside her and feel her pussy tight around him. But her reactions to his oral stimulations were too good to let go of just yet.

After what seemed like too short an eternity, his slowly let up on her pussy and pulled away from her. His eyes were glazed over with passion, his expression primal and powerful, filled with one thought and one thought only. Catalina was breathing hard from the session, her legs aching and her crotch hypersensitive. She let her legs rest down at Travis hips, his body hot against her flesh. Her breasts were rising and falling rapidly, jiggling from her excited respirations.

Catalina squeezed her thighs to his hips and whispered "Stand up."

Travis did as she asked, his heart still pounding in his muscular chest. As he stood, his cock rocked back and forth in front of her. A little groan escaped her lips when she saw the throbbing penis bouncing up and down before her face. His cock was thick and long, maybe eight inches all together and laced with a network of powerful throbbing veins. His head was so swollen and purple that she wondered if his shaft could support it. She could see a silvery, glistening trail of precum leaking from the small eye at the tip.

"It's kind of average," he said self-consciously.

Catalina shook her head, "It's beautiful."

She wanted nothing more than to take his rod in her mouth and suck on it until he exploded in the back of her throat, to milk him for all he was worth. She wanted to feel the hard length of his penis between her breasts and finally to feel him enter her. She wanted it so badly she could taste the salty-sweetness of his semen on her tongue already. But her heart was afraid again, suddenly unsure and vulnerable.

In that moment of silence, all she could see was Walter and that slut Sheryl Chirique together, fucking like jack rabbits. She hated Walter for it. She hated him for leaving her like that and humiliating her. Walter had made her doubt herself, question everything about who she was. For the first time since he had left her, Catalina was on the verge of feeling truly good about herself again. Why couldn't she just allow the momentum of this young man's passion carry to the next level? Even now, Walter was ruining her life.

"You okay?" Travis asked.

"Yes," she nodded and looked away from his cock, "It's just been awhile, Travis."

"We can take it slow, Cat," he said softly.

She looked up at him and then at his cock. She asked, "Are you sure?"

"No more questions, Cat," Travis smiled, "You already know the answers."

With that, Catalina felt her heart swell with an excitement that almost rivaled her arousal. The memories of Walter faded away and she could only think of the man before her. She pulled Travis down to her, needing him as she had never need a man before in her life. Travis moved into her embrace, a moan escaping his lips as he felt her warm body pressing to his. Later, she would think back and realize it was his openness and authenticity that had allowed her to overcome herself and be with him. All the pent up lust and all the anger at her husband weren't worth anything next to the simple power of an open heart.

They kissed passionately, slowly and deeply as though drinking of each other's souls. Catalina doubted that what they were doing could even be classified as kissing. It felt more like a melding together, a joining of two into one. As his cock pulsed against her sex, hot and impossibly hard, she relished the feelings that he was awakening inside her. She felt gleefully happy and suddenly very much free of the funk that had chained her down over the last few years.

She broke their kiss for a moment and whispered, "Slow... please."

"Slow," Travis repeated against her lips, "Always."

Travis lowered his body until he was lying on her, his chest pressed to her soft breast and his penis lying on her stomach, their lips locked together again. The sensuous way she sucked on his tongue while using her own tongue to circle around his sent chills down his spine. Her lips were soft and warm and the connection felt incredibly intimate, beyond anything he had known before. The closest he had come to feeling this intense was when Jodi Patterson had fucked him after the high school graduation behind the bleachers. In this moment, however, that powerful memory felt a thousand miles away. It seemed small somehow, less than what he had originally thought it to be.

As they continued to kiss, Catalina reached down and grasped his penis. Travis lifted up slightly and allowed her to pull it down until the bulging head was touching her soft, swollen lips. Gently she began to move the thick glans up and down, grazing her lips and mixing their juices. His body arced with sexual energy as she teased him now, repaying him for his work on her pussy earlier. He shivered and smiled against her cheek. He could feel her smiling too as they both enjoyed their mutual attraction to each other.

"Oh God," Travis gasped, his entire body now singing out from the singular thrumming of his member. He didn't want to blow his load too early, especially with a woman like this. He wanted to impress her, to give her something truly amazing. He could feel that all too familiar tingling and pressure building inside him, a heat rising from within that rarely heeded his call.

Travis forced himself to think of anything but sex, anything at all. He recalled the number of times he had seen "Star Wars" and the number of times he had avoided seeing "Battlefield Earth." He called to mind every ridiculous fact and tidbit about his life he could think of, all mundane and irrelevant pieces of information. Slowly, he felt the swelling of pressure subside a little.

Catalina pushed Travis onto his side, laying them both on the floor. A thin veil of condensation was forming on the windows from their combined body heat. Catalina looked at him and smiled. There were beads of sweat on her face, her hair was wet and her eyes were smoldering with lust. She pulled one leg up and threw it over Travis's waist and quickly pulled his penis back to her swollen sex.

"It's been so long..." she whispered.

"For me too," he replied dreamily.

Catalina smiled devilishly at him as she rubbed it across her slit, pushing the tender swollen flesh from side to side. They both gasped as she slipped his tip in a little, just enough to give him a searing preview of what was to come. The thick, juicy lips of her sex slowly enveloped his head, bathing it in a delightful heat. Travis leaned back and breathed hard, trying to keep those mundane little factoids at the forefront of his mind.

Catalina enjoyed every moment of the tease, and while she enjoyed seeing him in the midst of torturous rapture, she also knew that taking his thick cock would be a task unto itself. Walter had never been very thick, and it had been a while since anyone had made love to her. She knew he would stretch her out, and she was both thrilled and terrified at the prospect.

Travis bucked his hips involuntarily and gasped as the head of his penis slipped further into her. He reached down and grasped her waist firmly. Then he made a sudden move with his hips and the head was all the way inside to the ridge.

"Oh my," Catalina whispered, her breath taken from her. Her heart pounded in her chest as she felt his incredibly large head stretching her. She bit her lip and then began to encourage him to slip in deeper. She wanted him. She needed him, and there was nothing she could do to stop it. Even if she had wanted to stop, could she have done so? She thought not.

Travis tenderly maintained his grip and gently slid his penis into her needful pussy. The throbbing shaft penetrated her inch by inch, and it took every bit of his mettle to stop from cumming right then and there. He closed his eyes and focused himself as they coupled together on the floor of the waiting room. Catalina whimpered as she experienced the feeling of his cock sliding against the walls of her vagina.

Travis could not recall a time he had ever felt more alive or alight with pleasure. The slick, tight entry to her body was driving him insane as he completed his plunge. He could feel every bump and ripple in her warm canal, every hot variation and wet undulation of muscle. He desperately wanted to start fucking her but instead he continued a steady pressure, burying his cock to the hilt.

"Oh yes," he breathed as their bodies came together, their sex united.

Catalina was gasping for breath now. The swollen head and thick shaft were stretching her vagina walls like nothing she had ever experienced before. Her hips began to move in little twitching motions and the walls of her vagina began to flutter on his shaft in an anxious caress. Her pussy was now pulsing from top to bottom, squeezing the shaft like a velvet glove.

Travis waited for a second, loving the warm wetness of her clenching hole. The sensation was almost too much for him and he fought back the urge to climax. Taking in a deep breath of air he slowly pulled back several inches and, with a quick push of his hips, went all the way inside again.

"Yes," Catalina breathed, "Yes, baby... just like that..."

Travis heard her words, but they seemed a thousand miles away from him. All he could register were the sensations seizing his cock and bright colors popping before his eyes. He felt Catalina grasping at his back with her hands, her fingernails digging deeply into his skin. She pulled him over until he was on top of her, forcing his penis to press deep to the bottom of her canal. Then her legs slid up and sensually wrapped around his waist.

Travis took a ragged breath and began to slowly pull out. With the head at the entrance, he paused for a second, hips suspended in air, weight on his hands. He looked down at Catalina Hughes and their eyes locked, his bright blues to her emerald greens. They held the position, as though they were divers taking a final breath before the plunge.

"Fuck me," she said, "Fuck me, Travis."

With a smile and an animal like growl he pushed back inside, slipping all the way into her until his balls slapped the cheeks of her ass. A small moan escaped Travis's lips as her super-heated pussy pulsed around him. He paused for a second, catching his breath. Then he pulled out and lifted up on his arms and looked down at Catalina's face again. She was staring back at him. Her green eyes were like deep pools of pure lust that he could easily imagine himself falling in to. He locked his eyes on hers and began to thrust into her, his hips moving up and down forcing his penis all the way into her before pulling almost all the way out. They quickly found their rhythm together, a beat that carried them away from this world and into each other. The room was soon filled with the sloppy sucking sounds of sex.

Catalina pulled Travis down until his chest was pressed to her jiggling breasts. She held on with her thighs locked around his waist and her arms around his neck. A second later, she began to climax again. Travis's unrelenting thrusts pushed her on further, forcing her to reach a new plateau with each push. Time stopped and all seemed so unimportant. The small orgasms began to bleed together into one long, drawn cry of complete satisfaction.

"Oh shit," Travis closed his eyes.

"What is it?" she asked almost incoherently.

"Need a condom," he huffed, "Gonna cum..."

"Fuck it," she squeezed her pussy around him, "Cum for me."

Travis opened his mouth but no words came out.

"Cum inside me baby," she breathed, "Do it."

Travis felt his balls begin to tighten. The friction of Catalina's tight hole was taking him over the top of his threshold like an out of control car on a roller coaster ride. He pushed as deeply as he could go and froze, sucking in air through gritted teeth. Catalina flexed her pussy as tightly as she could as his cock jerked inside her. A growl escaped his lips as the glans submerged in her sex swelled once more and then spurted hot semen from the tip. Travis nearly blacked out as his mind went blank and stars spun before his eyes. His cum blasted against her walls and filled the small space of their lovemaking quickly. After the first several squirts and spasms, Travis held her close to his body.

"Yes," she whispered against his ear, stroking his broad shoulders with her fingernails, "Yes just like that..."

Travis buried his face in her neck and suckled there, loving on her as he had longed to be loved for so long now. He said, "That was amazing."

"You're amazing," she replied thoughtfully as his cock slowly lost its hardness inside her, "So amazing."

"Hey," Travis said after a few minutes.

"What," she smiled.

"You're bleeding," he propped himself up on one arm and showed her his fingers. A smear of red blood cut across his white flesh. Catalina frowned and felt back on her neck where his hands had been. There was a flash of pain as she touched the small laceration just below her ear.

"When did that happen?" she frowned, looking at the blood on her fingers and then at his.

"I didn't bite you, did I?" he laughed.

"No," she shook her head and then said suddenly, "I must have gotten it when I fell by the truck earlier."

"Does it hurt?" he asked and ran a hand through her thick hair.

"No," she smiled and put her fingers to her mouth, cleaning the blood away.

"Good," he smiled and began kissing on her chest again, his hand roaming to her breasts, "Because I'm still horny as hell."

She laughed and felt a familiar hardness against her stomach. "Me too," she pulled him close to her, "Me too."

***

In the fresh falling snow, he waited.

Steam jetted from his snout in thin, ghostly curls. Glowing eyes, green, feral and precise, watched the windows as they made love. With every thrust of their bodies and every heightened moan of pleasure that he heard through the plated glass, the more his anger swelled. The thick hair on the back of his powerful neck bristled and pricked against his skin. Even his hair was radiating heat, each flake of snow melting as soon as it lighted upon him.

He would wait.

He would be patient.

Slowly, through the haze of the presence that had overtaken him, he began to refine his newfound reason. He could smell the infection radiating from the room in which they mated, though from which one he could not tell for certain. The idea of there being more than just himself appealed to him greatly. He relished the idea of not being alone anymore, a concept he had once known and now was familiar with again.

He could anticipate the flavor of blood and sensations of teeth into pure flesh. He licked his chops, the bright pink tongue long and broad against his muzzle. He wanted them both for sure, but the woman was what his heart craved the most. If she were infected, then she would be his. If she were not, then he would drink of her blood and feast on her flesh until he could eat no more. Desire and hunger ran hand in hand, as did pleasure and pain.

The woman was no different.

Nor was the man.

He looked up into the cloudy sky and saw past the thick cover of winter rage to the moon, burning and eternal. His head threw back and a long, drawn out howl filled the night.

...to be continued...