Taken Back Pt. 01

Story Info
Her worst nightmare come true, Clyde's come back.
5.6k words
4.28
54.4k
30

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Previously known as Lyndsay's Revenge, I am simply editing and renaming it; hope to have the new chapter finished soon.

-

He grunted as he leaned heavily on his cane, the chill in the air always agitated his hip. But he ignored that and kept walking, pushing past the pain. He had a good feeling about this lead. No matter how good the government thought they were they forgot about one thing. A pet is a difficult thing to rename. It had taken him five years, but he had a good feeling about this one. He finally sat down at the bench across the street and waited. He spent a lot of time waiting. Watching as people passed in and out of the Veterinarian office; he paid attention to their face, for all he knew she'd changed her hair, her clothes. After having their baby, she might have added some weight too. His fists clenched as he thought about the child he had yet to see. **HIS** child, a child he'd spent his entire life waiting for and she'd taken him. He shook his head and counted down from ten to calm himself. It would take time, and he was willing to bide his time. A smile spread across his face as he dreamt about the punishments he'd thought up for her. She thought she could escape him, thought she could just hide and keep their child from him. She'd see she was wrong; he'd have what he wanted.

~

"Samson, would you please come pick up your skates?" called out Lyndsay.

"Yes Mom," Samson shouted back. She made her way to the kitchen where she tossed her keys in the bowl by the back door, laid the bills down and threw her purse on the counter as she started searching the fridge for what she was going to make for Dinner.

"What are you in the mood for?" she called out.

"Corndogs!" he replied. She smiled as she shook her head. That was his favorite food as of late, but they'd already eaten those two days in a row.

"C'mon buddy, something else." I pleaded.

"Pizza." She grabbed a frozen pizza and preheated the oven. Samson came and sat down on the island with his homework. She started to open the mail, groaning as she glanced at how many bills she owed now.

"So how was school?" she asked casually. This was their daily routine, at least on the days she worked.

"Great, we're watching the progression of the caterpillar. They're at the cocoon stage right now. Mine is closest to becoming a butterfly."

"Well that sounds a lot more fun than what I had to do all day." After Samson was born, she'd gone to trade school and learned to become a certified nursing assistant. It didn't pay a lot, but she made decent money and had finally been able to be independent. She had her own small townhouse, it had taken years and lots and lots of therapy to get where she was at today. Even then she had become a little obsessive in security. There was the security system in general, panic buttons located around the house; and several locks on the front and back door. All windows were double paned and locked along with sticks to keep them from being pried open too far. She had a gun permit, and always carried.

Gun safety was something she'd made sure to drill into Samson's head. They'd never found Clyde, and until he was in custody or dead she'd never feel completely safe. They'd gone through so much, witness protection, check-ins, but she didn't want to take any chances. While the pizza baked she helped him with his homework, he was a really smart kid, at the head of his class and he was only in 1st grade. He excelled in everything he did. He was the perfect kid; he had manners, and a great sense of compassion. When she'd first gotten home, the moment she saw her mother and father waiting for her with open arms she'd ran and hugged them. After all those weeks with Clyde and his messed up crazy family she'd finally been allowed to break down and cry. She was able to let her guard down and collapsed against them. Some details they still didn't know, but being pregnant was the one thing she had to reveal right away. Her mother calmly asked her what she wanted. The choice was hers to make, and they would love her and support her no matter what. Emily, of course, had stated her opinion about what she should do. She'd begged her to keep the baby, not to hold the sins of his father against him. Lyndsay knew that either way she had to make a choice she could live with and as she looked down at her son she smiled because she knew she'd made the right choice. She didn't see him as the offspring of Christopher.

Yes, he obviously looked like his father, just enough to remind her sometimes, but she refused to let that stand in the way. She'd been in a few support groups, some mothers whose child was born of rape had a tough time. But Lyndsay couldn't imagine ever feeling that way about her son. He was truly a gift and one of the few things that kept her going. When the memories haunted her dreams, or the night sweats and panic attacks hit, all she had to do was think of him and everything would be better. He gave her reason to be her best and keep going. Athena barked to remind Lyndsay for dinner. Once Dinner was finished Samson brushed his teeth and she tucked him in, read him a couple more chapters in his favorite series and made her way downstairs for a cup of chocolate milk and a good book. She flipped through the channels and stopped on a show of World's Dumbest. She avoided horror movies, she'd lived through enough to last her the rest of her life. When Athena scratched at the back door she turned off the TV. That was the cue it was bedtime.

"I'm coming Athena, hold on a min," she called as she set her cup into the sink and made her way to the back door. She'd yet to install a doggy door, it was the next thing she was working on getting. But she only made so much a month and she was determined to support the two of them by herself. Although her mother always bought her "gifts" for the house and never let her refuse them. She opened the door to let the pug in and the sight before her caused her to freeze and her mind to suddenly go blank. Her face paled and she was at loss of how to respond. She'd always imagined this would happen, but in her imagination she always responded quickly. Right now she felt like she'd been trapped in a nightmare. In the doorway stood Clyde, in his arms was Athena, panting away with her tongue sticking out. She tried to shut the door, her entire body going into a panic, but he wedged his foot in the doorway. It didn't take much strength for him to push the door open. Lyndsay released the door ran towards the counter for a knife. She pulled it from the block and held it in front of herself.

"How did you find me?" she demanded. Clyde smiled and lifted her dog who seemed to not understand that she was being held by a bad guy.

"You can change your name, your hair and move wherever you like in the whole world. You're my wife Skye, and I will hunt to the end of the earth to find you." Her stomach dropped and she felt herself start to hyperventilate.

"You need to leave my house right now!" she demanded. He set Athena down outside and closed the door. She whimpered and scratched at it, but at least she was safe. He walked closer, not an ounce of fear on his face. Lyndsay struggled to focus as she waved the knife around and tried to remember her training. Clyde shook his head and walked closer. She noticed the slight limp and took note of it; he had a weakness she could exploit.

"You have been a bad wife Skye and I need to cleanse you of your wickedness. Put the knife down darling," he encouraged. When he was within reach she slashed out, and he caught the blade in his hand; blood ran down his arm and onto the kitchen floor as the blade sunk into his skin. He didn't pull away or shout, he held on tighter as he reached with his free hand to grab her. She abandoned the knife and bolted for her gun. She kept one in the stand by the door. She pulled the shelf out, wrapping her hand around the cold metal. He wrapped his arm around her throat, moving faster than she had anticipated. She swung the barrel around and fired, the shot ringing in her ears deafening her momentarily. He let go and slammed her head against the wall, drowning her vision in darkness.

~

When Lyndsay opened her eyes she was tied down to a dining room chair, she was gagged and her head pounded with every breath. She could feel the knot left behind and blood that had ran down the side of her face. She quickly looked around and found Clyde nearby, looking through a photo album. His hand was heavily wrapped and he held the gun she'd just used moments ago, he kept it on the arm of the chair beside him as he flipped pages. She screamed at him through her gag and he looked up with a smile.

"He's grown so fast Skye, I've missed so much." She cursed him, all her words muffled by the bandana secured around her face. She hoped Samson was alert enough to know not to come all the way downstairs.

"You've been very bad Skye, killing my family, turning my sister against me, taking my brother's wives. I am not even sure God will forgive you for this one. You have a lot of awful deeds to make up for. And the boy, well you've deprived him of his father," Clyde scolded. Lyndsay glared at him, saying with her eyes what she was unable to say aloud.

"Now I'll remove the gag, but if you scream I will knock you out again," he warned. He reached over and gently tugged the gag free.

"You are not his father," She spat angrily.

"Maybe not by blood, but I am your husband, which makes me the only father that boy will ever have. There is so much I have to teach him."

"You stay away from my son. You touch a single hair on his head and I swear to God I'll make you suffer," she threatened as she worked on the knots that kept her hands tied behind her back.

"I will teach him how to discipline women to bring them closer to God. I will make a saint out of you." She shivered as she continued to try and free herself. Clyde reached into his black medicine bag and brought out a needle.

"I am not taking any chances this time, you will be fully sedated." He announced as he jammed the needle into her neck and pushed down the plunger. Her muscles began to feel tingly than numb as they slowly shut down one by one. Her foot connected with the table and she ended up pushing the chair backwards her head bouncing on the carpet. Opening her mouth wide she screamed as loud as she could as she began losing all control of her body.

"Samson, fire drill! Fire drill!!" Clyde's eyes opened wide as he realized what she was doing. She was pretty sure Samson had awakened with the sound of the gun. He wasn't a very heavy sleeper, but he also knew better than to come rushing down. She'd told him the modified truth in order to prepare him for the day this might happen. It had taken longer than she anticipated. Clyde stood and ran up the stairwell, skipping several steps at a time. Her vision faded in and out and she struggled to just to keep her eyes open but she was losing. She heard her son scream, then everything went black.

~

Her eyelids felt heavy as she started coming to, she fought so hard just to open them slowly. Her brain was a little foggy but she knew she needed to wake up. Her eyes finally shot open and she saw Samson in the passenger seat of a van. She took a minute to see the situation she was in; her arms were tied securely behind her back, tied to her ankles. Along with sections of rope wound around her knees, thighs and shoulders. The gag was still tightly wrapped around her face, and the few windows in the back of the van were tinted so dark she almost couldn't see out.

"Mom?" Samson asked. She looked up at him with wide eyes as Clyde glanced back to see her. She began to furiously pull on her restraints, trying to get her mouth free. Clyde reached into the black bag and pulled out another needle. She struggled to roll away, but he pulled over and reached back to jam the needle into her body. Samson jumped on Clyde and started hitting him with his little fists.

"Leave my mom alone!" he screamed. As her vision faded a second time and the last thing she saw before darkness was Clyde backhanding her son to keep him quiet. When she came to again, they were in a hotel room. She was still restrained and she watched as Clyde bring Samson in through the door kicking and screaming. He was hysterical and trying to scratch and even bit Clyde. He threw Samson down on the bed and shut and locked the door.

"That is **ENOUGH**!" Clyde hollered. Samson sniffled as he looked up at the big tall man. He rolled across the bed and cuddled up against his mother, tears broke through her eyes as she struggled to comfort her son.

"You've turned him into a little sissy Skye, look at him cower by your side. Listen Son, your mother did a horrible thing. She ran away and took you with her. The way you've been raised is all wrong Son." Samson looked confused, but he didn't leave his mother's side.

"Please, let us go," he begged Clyde.

"I've finally found you, I am not about to let you go. There is so much I need to show you." Clyde kneeled before him and reached out to touch his face. Samson cowered away from him and wrapped his arms around her, tears running down his face. It broke her heart to watch her son be so upset. This was something she wanted to keep him from. She wanted to protect him. All the security measures she'd taken and none of it had done any damn good.

"Samson, on the other bed!" he instructed. Samson shook his head and held on tighter, Clyde leaned forward and grabbed Samson's arms, prying him from his mother. He screamed and cried and Clyde slapped him again. Lyndsay cursed at him through her gag, straining against her restraints so hard she broke out in a sweat. Samson calmed down, wrapping his arms around his knees as he held them against his chest. Clyde turned to her, he looked angry and tired as he sat down and started to undo the gag.

"I am going to untie you long enough to use the restroom and eat." He announced as he started untying the knots around her wrists and ankles. Once free she jumped across the beds and wrapped Samson in a fierce hug.

"It's going to be okay sweetheart. I'll get us out of here," she promised. Samson wrapped his arms around her waist and buried his face against her.

"Skye, quit coddling our son," demanded Clyde.

"He's MY son! And I am comforting him," Lyndsay growled.

"Bathroom, now!" demanded Clyde. When neither Samson nor Lyndsay moved to obey he took matters into his own hands and grabbed her by the arm and pried them apart. Samson started screaming again and Clyde lifted his hand to slap him but she stood in the way.

"You will not hit him again. You can do what you want to me Clyde, but you will not lay another finger on him," she warned.

"This is *your*fault, he needs to learn." Lyndsay turned to face Samson.

"You've got to be a good boy Samson. Do as the man tells you, please. It's okay, I'm not going anywhere I promise," she vowed. Samson nodded and hugged himself more.

"Find some cartoons," Clyde ordered as he handed the remote over to Samson. He took it cautiously and started flipping the channel as Clyde grabbed her upper arm and dragged her towards the bathroom.

"You won't get away with this," she announced.

"There is nothing to get away with wife; I am simply reclaiming what is already mine." He pushed her into the bathroom and shut the door behind him. Her heart raced as she turned to face him. He looked different. His face looked a little more worn, he'd lost weight and he seemed to favor his right foot as he pressed his hand against the wall to steady himself. He stared down at her and she felt her knees waver. It was like the first time he'd kidnapped her all over again.

"I'll make you a deal, let my son go and I'll go with you no problem. I'll do whatever you want, I'll go with you, and I'll stay. Just let Samson go." Lyndsay pleaded.

"He is *our* son Skye, and just like you, he belongs to me too. You will be a good wife, or you will be a dead wife." He reached out to grab her and she grabbed his wrist, digging her fingers in, causing him to cry out in pain. And she followed it up with her fist to his face. She moved fast, faster than she ever had before. She made contact with his nose and heard it crunch under her fist. He grabbed her wrist and spun her so that she faced away from him. He shoved her against the wall so hard her head started to throb.

He pressed himself up against her, burying his face in her hair.

"It's been a very long time Skye." One of his hands trailed down her side, reaching forward and she slammed her head back, making contact with his chin. He swore and released her. She kicked his shin and he collapsed with a growl. She didn't hesitate or wait, she kneed him in the face and he fell onto his back. She reached for the bathroom door but he grabbed her by the ankle and pulled with all his strength. She landed on the floor and he pulled her down towards him, digging his large fingers into her flesh. He rolled her onto her back and held her down against the cold linoleum floor.

Unless you want our son to come in, I suggest you stop fighting me and shut your mouth." He warned. Tears burned in her eyes, but she kept them in; he would not get that satisfaction! Clyde leaned forward and kissed her. Lyndsay closed her eyes and let him; Clyde shoved his tongue into her mouth trying to entice her to respond. Clyde began to unbutton her jeans and she closed her eyes. She didn't want Samson to see this, didn't want him to walk in, she knew she had to be quiet. Clyde laughed as he looked down at her.

"Back to the barely underwear? I thought I taught you better than this! Been whoring yourself out to other men Skye?" he demanded. She shook her head, she had tried going on a date but the second he'd tried to kiss her she'd freaked out. She had stopped trying since.

"Then why are you wearing these?"

"I am an adult; I can wear whatever I please." He slapped her so hard her cheek stung and grew warm.

"You are **MY** wife, and you dress how I say," he argued. She didn't reply; there was nothing she could say that wouldn't result in another slap to the face. He looked down at her, a helpless angry look in her eyes. He started out slow, resting his hand on her calf, slowly sliding its way up, watching her body tremble under his touch as he neared closer to the prize destination. It had been so long he could hardly contain himself. But there would be all the time in the world; he needed to teach her a lesson.

"You let other men touch you?" Her bottom lip quivered and she shook her head, tears making their way down the sides of her face and onto the floor. She was breathing fast and he lightly traced her lips with his finger tips. He could see the resistance and determination in her face. But her body didn't seem to sync with her mind, her hips were already slowly rocking forward, encouraging him further. He slid his fingers into her and was pleasantly surprised to find her wet.

"I knew you missed me," he announced arrogantly. She shook her head in protest but he was done listening to her now. Chucking to himself he pushed her back so that her head was pressed up against the wall. The bathroom wasn't that big, and he needed room for what he had planned. When both his hands rested on her thighs, spreading her legs as far as they would go she saw him bow his head and quickly clamped her legs shut tightly, almost catching his head in the process.

"No!" she announced firmly, bravely as she stared up at him.

He placed his hands on her thighs again, grabbing the flesh so hard she could no longer control them and he was able to return her to her previous position.

"Do not defy me Skye!" She didn't have further time to think or react before he dove straight down, burying his face in her slit. She could feel the pull of his mouth as his lips latched on. His tongue explored, delving deep inside her at first, the heat of his mouth was almost cool when pressed up against the heat of her. His tongue playfully lapped at her clit and soon her hips gyrated towards him, hoping to ride his face. The perverseness of the act only added to the excitement. To have his mouth wrapped around such intimate area and him be licking her wildly as if he was trying to eat her alive. Her breath started to come in short pants as her legs tightened around his head, not quite wanting him to pull away, one of his free hands clamped over her mouth and she cried out as her body convulsed pleasure jolted through her whole being, leaving her limp and in a euphoric haze. Clyde was smiling when he pulled his glistening face away and wiped it on a nearby towel. He looked pleased with himself, knowing he'd done a good enough job to pave way for what he was going to do next.

12