Taken Back Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt almost paralyzed in her ecstasy, legs turned to jelly and she tried focusing on just regulating her breathing. He reached over and rolled her onto her stomach, lifting her ass up and at an angle. There was no denying her wetness now. It was shining from her pussy, some of her juices running down her legs, and she blushed furiously as she realized that was what he was looking at as he brought the tip of his cock closer. She could feel it brush the entrance, could feel him try to penetrate, having done the prep work helping. She gasped as he pushed himself inside her, inch by agonizing inch. She tried to crawl away, shaking her head at the discomfort. His hand snaked around and started rubbing her clit and all protests died in the back of her throat.

"It's been way too long Skye," he moaned as he shoved himself the rest of the way in. He froze there, letting her body adjust to the intrusion. He started a slow pace, thrusting in and out while using his fingers to rub her little sweet spot. She was gasping now, her body falling into its natural instincts as her hips pressed backwards to meet his. His large hands grabbed her shoulders as he picked up the pace, ramming his whole length into her, the sounds of their bodies slapping together echoing in the small bathroom. Nagging thoughts in the back of her mind were gone as she was consumed by him. She hated him but at the same time she wanted him more than she'd wanted anything in the world. Clyde began to growl as he slammed himself harder and harder, his fingers pinching her clit and she cried out as an orgasm rippled through her. Her back arched, her head was thrown back as he unloaded himself inside her. Her tight cunt milked him, squeezing every last drop of cum he possessed and wanting more. She collapsed on the floor as he pulled away and buried her face in her arms in shame. She didn't care if he saw, she broke into sobs.

Why did he have to make it feel good? Why couldn't he just take what he wanted and leave her alone? It would be so much easier if he didn't try to make it feel good. Clyde leaned forward on his arms and kissed the side of her face.

"It's okay sweetheart, you did well. I can tell you've been faithful." He assured, he stood, cleaned himself off and adjusted his jeans.

"We're going to work on giving Samson a sibling, it's not fair for him to be an only child," Clyde announced. He talked as though his decision was law. He thought it; he said it and it would happen. She didn't reply, little did he know she had Norplant, while she wasn't sexually active; she didn't want to take any chances. Having Samson was the best thing to happen to her out of the entire ordeal, but she wasn't ready for more. Clyde pulled her to her feet and gave her a few minutes alone to clean up and use the restroom. With the door closed she finally let the tears fall, everyone had told her she was too paranoid, all her safety precautions were ridiculous, and yet she'd been right. She knew Clyde wouldn't simply give up. For the few short months she'd spent with him, she felt she knew him better than anyone else. He was determined and possessive. And she was pretty sure the only reason she was still alive was because Clyde knew if he killed her, he'd never win over Samson.

She quickly used the toilet, washed up, splashing some cold water to get rid of the red eyes and stepped out of the bathroom. Clyde sat beside Samson watching Looney Tunes, Samson had a slight bruise on his cheek, and it broke her heart that he was experiencing this. Clyde glanced up and smiled. He directed her to the bed and tied her legs together but left her arms untied so that she could eat a burger he'd picked up.

"I tried to convince him that he needs to eat, it's important to keep up your strength."

"I don't want **ANYTHING** you give me," Samson yelled. Clyde raised his hand and Lyndsay jumped on him. She wrapped her arms around Clyde's throat, putting him in a choke hold.

"You will not hit my son," she shouted as she tightened her arms the best to her ability. She clung desperately as he tried to pry her free. But years apart had given her time to work out and give her upper body strength. When prying at her tightening hands failed, he slammed her against the wall with his body; knocking the wind straight from her. She gasped but held on, so he slammed her against the wall a second time, hitting her head hard enough her vision temporarily went dark. Her grip slipped and she fell to the floor, unable to do much else with them still tied. Clyde straddled her waist and started to slap her. She tried to shield her face with her arms. But he held them to the side and continued. Samson ran to the rescue, beating his fists against the back of Clyde's head. He turned and backhanded her son once more and he fell back, a small trickle of blood running from the corner of his mouth.

"You son of a bitch!" Lyndsay swore swinging and biting, until he slammed her head hard enough against the floor that she became dizzy.

"I am punishing her for disobeying me Son; women are to obey their husbands if they want to go to heaven. Do you want your mother to burn in hell?" demanded Clyde. Samson shook his head, he was crying, but noise didn't escape him. Fear replaced the feeling of sadness and it hurt to see him that way.

"Instead of trying to stop me, you pay attention. Someday you're going to have a couple wives of your own; you're going to need to discipline them to teach them the path of righteousness. Do you understand?" Samson nodded carefully and Clyde turned his attention back to Lyndsay.

"Now, disciplining the boy is my job. How can I teach him anything if you keep stopping me?"

"You swore once you'd never hit our children, ever." Lyndsay announced softly. Clyde stared down at her for the longest time, there was no response as he stood and helped her up and back onto the bed.

"Now, we will all sit down and eat as a family, is that understood?" he demanded. They both nodded and Samson climbed back onto the bed looking over at his mother. Clyde sat down beside her and passed a burger to Samson, and pulled one out for himself. He smiled as he started to eat his sandwich.

"Our first meal together as a family," he announced. Neither of them responded and when the food was finished Clyde tied her back up the way he had previously. For Samson he had one of his ankles chained to the bed to prevent him trying to run away too.

"This is just until I know I can trust you son. You're mother has brainwashed you, and I can't take the risk of you running." Samson didn't reply, he curled up under the cheap hotel covers and rolled away towards the door that Clyde had locked and tied a few bells to. Being a heavy sleeper, it was the one thing that had allowed her to escape the first time. Clyde curled up beside her, wrapping his arm around her waist, and held her tight. When she didn't show signs of falling back asleep he sedated her again.

"We'll be to our new home in a few days." He whispered as she fell asleep.

~

She awoke in the back of the van. Samson was quiet in the front seat, staring at the passing traffic, glancing back at his mother every so often.

"She's going to be fine Son." Clyde assured.

"I am not your son!" Samson replied, then flinched when Clyde raised his hand.

"You **are** mine! Your mother took you away from me. She had no right to keep you from me."

"You're not a very nice man," Samson announced.

"When someone has strayed from the path, they need discipline Samson. Your mother is a wild woman who refuses to do as she's supposed to. And you need to learn how to be a man." Samson folded his arms across his chest.

"You're not treating her like your wife, you're treating her like a lesser being," Samson replied. Clyde shook his head and kept driving; only stopping to sedate his wife a few more times. He drove through the night, Samson only falling asleep when he was unable to keep himself up any longer. Clyde smiled as he tossed a small blanket over him; he looked a lot like Christopher had as a child. But that didn't bother him, while he'd have preferred their first child be his, Samson was still blood. And with both his brothers gone, he was glad to see that they're blood live on. Besides, he'd make sure any more kids they had would be his. He wasn't going to take any chances anymore. It was almost afternoon when the boy woke up and they were nearing closer to the cabin Clyde had bought. He and his cousin Dale had renovated it so that it would suit his needs of his new family. Dale had told him to get a new wife, to forget Skye and the baby. But he couldn't. She'd gotten the better of him, he'd been too soft and it had cost him his entire family. His blood boiled at the memory of finding his brother's and mother dead. He at least hoped Mama hadn't suffered. She appeared to have simply been dosed too hard. Georgie had a huge knife sticking out of his heart and Christopher...Clyde shook his head as he remembered the sight of him. His entire torso looked like minced meat, blood everywhere, the stench of his bowels having been perforated were overwhelming.

He shook it away, he would make her pay for it; she'd caused rebellion, and turned even his own sister against him. When he pulled into the driveway he smiled as he turned to Samson.

"Welcome to your new home Son."

12