All Comments on 'Taken Back Pt. 01'

by jadewinchester

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow!

I was not expecting a sequel so soon! What a brilliant smd dedicated author you are!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Looking Good So Far...

Please for the sake of revenge and justice, can you give Lyndsay a happy ending by finishing off Clyde? All that time spent with him and his crazy family! I'm so glad you're making a sequel... just as long as it has a happy ending like the original! I want to see Clyde dead just like the rest of his family! (Not trying to be sadistic) I'm very anxious to read the rest of this series, i'm reassured that it'll turn out great with you as the author!

PS. Keep up the good work. You're an excellent writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hooray!

Amazing! 5* from me! I am so excited for this sequel! I didn't expect it this soon, so this was a pleasant surprise to find today! I cannot wait to see how you weave this tale, and I am fully on board to see how everything plays out for poor Lyndsay. I am pulling for her to find some kind of HEA, and as most, want to see Clyde get his. Brilliant story telling! Can't wait for the next!

All The Best!

tati89tati89over 9 years ago
sequel..hooray

Thank you for making this sequel! Great to know that Clyde suffers on a daily basis from his hip pain. Lyndsay is strong as usual although I find it a bit hard for her to want him after all he's done to her so soon...oh wells, the body wants what it wants eh? And she's been what 5 years without any sexual contact?! Thank you for fleshing out how Emily tortured Christopher since he deserved it.

Clyde has truly gone to the deep end and nothing holds him back now. The softness that is present once in the blue moon is totally gone and he will make lyndsay pay big time now. *shivers* He will probably try to turn Samson against Lyndsay and that is the worst punishment imo. :( The cousins are just as crazy I bet! Can't wait to see how Lyndsay will get her revenge this time!

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 9 years ago
I just luv me some good ole revenge

Feel free to draw out her eventual torture of Clyde for as long as you want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cor Blimey!!!

Danced a jig when I saw this. I hoped that there would be a sequel, but didn't expect it this quick. Can't wait for Pt. 2. :)

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 9 years ago
So excited to read a sequel. Yay

Yay for sequels. Can't wait to see Lindsey make it work again. Why didn't Samson call 911 in the hotel at night. If he is a smart first grader, he would have known how. Mine have.

ParisiandelightParisiandelightover 9 years ago
So excited.

I could not trust my eyes when i saw the title of this new story. Lyndsay is back, hooray.

GenociiideGenociiideover 9 years ago
Yaaay!!

Thank you so much for writing more I'm so excited!

CUSpacecowboyCUSpacecowboyover 9 years ago
x

You should put in the chapter summary that its the sequel. I only found out by accident.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjadewinchester@jadewinchester
IF YOU ARE GOING TO SEND ME EMAIL TO DISCUSS OR TRY AND COLLABORATE, MAKE SURE THE RETURN EMAIL ADDRESS IS CORRECT. I CANT WRITE BACK WITHOUT IT! Anyone whos messaged and I haven't replied, this ^ is why! Writing is a hobby, I simply love to create. The fact that anyone like...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Taken Series Info