All Comments on 'Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 14'

by mich80new

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why!!!

Why do you tease me like this? I'm at my wits end over here. Please write longer chapters.

MusicLuvaMusicLuvaover 10 years ago
Good progress ... more please :)

Anticipating the next installment...

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

I'm with Leif. Lynne definitely has crazy ass behavior. She can at least give him some answers for her wacky behavior. Leif has been a complete gentleman with her, how can she be afraid of that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GREAT...

Lynne is scared. It sounds incredibly immature but she is and now she has to tell Leif why she is so scared if she wants him to stay. I hate ultimatums, but Leif deserves to know why she feels the way she does. It also will help Lynne deal with her feelings herself. She does have a lot going on. She has a lot of insecurities that came from her family. So in other words if she does not come back and go to church every Sunday, whatever happens to her happens. The people that are saying this is her FAMILY! That's some b/s right there. I knew people like that and they are ridiculous and not righteous at all. Can't wait for more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loving your story but please longer chapters

Why is she tripping

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
had me worried

when i clicked on chapter 14 and it kept taking me to a different page stating this story does not exist grrrr, but as u can tell, problem solved, anyways thanku for the quick follow ups they have been awesome. And it is cool to see the guy wearing his heart on his sleeve.

Squirt65Squirt65over 10 years ago
DRIVING ME CRAZY!!

I Absolutely Love Your story but the short chapters and abrupt endings are VERY FRUSTRATING!!! You might want to Google "Writing Structure " to learn how to structure Your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Thank God they're finally talking. I love the pace of this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous